Right here with you

21st Nov 2020 8:20 AM

New:

"Taee...TAEEEE..." I am afraid if i shout any louder i won't be able to sing today. Yet I shouted again shaking him vigorously. This friend of mine doesn't sleep often, and when he does even a thunder storm can't wake him up. Huff...

I wiped my sweat again from my morning workout and tried again... "Taee... wake the hell up.... We have a Fantopia to perform for heaven's sake. "

"Ummm... Hin... five more minutes na.. please ja... " he mumbled and pulled the blanket up completely covering himself.

But there is no denying, his cute face is too hard to say no to. I let him be as we still have time and left to freshen up.
He was still deep in sleep when I came out. I decided  have to change my method... i pulled out my mobile and played No definition in full volume singing along.

"Newww... " i heard a whine faintly over the music and turned back to see a blinking Tay.

"What are you doing?" he asked sitting up with the support of the headboard.

"Practicing.. for the performance later obviously..." I shrugged tucking my shirt into my jeans.

"Performance!?" He frowned with his still sleepy eyes..  "FANTOPIA.... shit shit shit... what time is it... and you are all ready... didnt we agree to practice in the morning again...?" he scrambled off the bed with realisation searching for his mobile.

The scene made me laugh out... "But i need to leave now..." i said handing him the phone that was right there on the night stand all along.... " I have few things to take care of at the Newwave store, good thing you have Neng and Cm taking care of everything at your store..."

"Ha...? then practice?" He made a sad face brushing his hair up and dropping on the edge of the bed.

"Hmmm... who told you to sleep like a log if you wanted to practice..." I teased.

He looked at me pouting... I smiled...

"Haaa..aa... just get ready and meet me at the venue... I will head there and send the car back for you... we still have a lot of time... if you still want to, we can practice there... okay.... and for the thousandth time... you are awesome and you are gonna do great today..." I tapped his shoulders. Trust me when I say I prefer sleeping Tay, sober Tay is too chaotic to handle. Look at how my peaceful morning suddenly had a storm as soon as he woke up. He worries so much about everything that he makes me forget my worries.

"Can't you wait? I will be quick and we can head down there together... " He asked standing up suddenly infront of me startling me.

I tapped my own shoulder to calm down before replying... " Okay... I need to make a few calls... if you are done by then you can come with me... "

"Yes sir.. " he made a fake salute and ran into the washroom. I am just glad that atleast he had a good night's sleep otherwise he would have been grumpy as well on top of his clumsyness.

I reached for my phone and called my manager to check the situation.

"You better not come here New, we have everything under control, we will give a call if we need anything... there are already fans here, you will be stuck if you come now.... " she spoke trying to catch her breath as she was scrambling around.

"Okay P' , I will leave it you then.." I said  slumping down on to the couch.

"Don't worry New, everything is gonna be fine, All the best for your performance later...we will be cheering for you..." she said encouraging me as usual.