Impossible White

15th August 12:02 PM

Tay:

New said he is just parking his car so we waited for him at the GMM entrance. He came dashing into the innova and sat beside me panting "Sorry Guys, It's the traffic".

I smiled up at him.
"That's okay Hin, Did you have breakfast? If not, there is a lot of food that our fans sent for us" I pointed to the stuff loaded in the back of the car as we headed to the event location, scrolling my insta feed.
"I did, but i will check what are all there" he turned back to see if there is anything for him to munch on while we are on the road and I saw his shoe glistening in the corners of my eyes.

"Oyy..." I exclaimed "you are wearing that shoe"

"Ya.. Mae Yu told me that the theme for today is white" he said frowning before continuing.. "Hey.. how come you are wearing all white?"

I looked at me wholly before questioning "Why? Can't I?"

He faced me with a smile.. "Ofcourse you can Taee... But you never did... We could never make you wear all white no matter how much we tried... So don't blame me for being shocked... By the way you should do it more often... You are gonna steal all my spot light today..." He pouted.

"Ummm.." I pouted too.. " But i wanted to wear that shoe as well, couldn't find them this morning  and now you are gonna be looking taller than me, my shoe has minimum heal"

He laughed at that.. "That's because I AM taller than you..."

I made a face at that and went back to seriously checking my feed. But then New said... "Aa... Aa... Don't sulk... Let's exchange..."

My eyes went wide hearing that.. "Are you serious right now?"

"Yes.. come on take off your shoe.." he commanded taking his off.

I obliged. Ofcourse our shoe are the same size so even after exchanging they fit perfectly.

But when i saw it felt like the normal shoe i gave him was not going well with his jeans he is wearing, i said again... " No Hin... Those are not going well with your jeans... Come on give them back..." I reached out for them and he smacked my hand.

"Ooo..shut up... They are much lighter and comfortable.. i am not giving them back... Not today.. not ever..." He claimed them just like that.

"Oyy Hin... You can't do that.. Those are the last pair of white shoe i have left..." I requested.

"If you want them back then stop whinning and make a bet, if you can get through the day without getting anything on your costume, i will give them back" He challenged.

"Hin.. this is unfair, why do i have to bet for my own shoe?" I argued. He just shrugged and turned the other side looking at the passing traffic. I sighed and turned just to see Mae Yu smiling wide in the front mirror.

"Mae... Not you too... Why does everyone enjoy bullying me soo much?" I whinned.

"I am not enjoying your bullying Tay" She replied and Hin is also facing her now... "I just miss working with you both, It never feels like work to anyone with you two"

" Kapun krub Mae..." Hin and I said in unison and heard the driver announcing that we have reached the venue.

"Okay.. boys... I will need a couple of shots of you guys before we go in... So get out and pose for me, will you...?" She instructed and we both nodded.
We got off the car and faced the photographer who was already waiting for us. Hin came and stood beside me and out of habit my hand went on to wrap around his waist as he wrapped his hand over my shoulder.