Korea's Biggest Fuckboy✔️

By jincanbuttermeupsis

"The FBI is trying to find my penis, can I hide it inside you?" ©️jincanbuttermeupsis Started; 13/10/19 (jim... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
tweleve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
forty nine.
fifty.
fifty one.
extra chapter.
extra chapter pt 2.
BOOK 2 !!
THANK YOU!

twenty nine.

22.7K 1K 1.5K
By jincanbuttermeupsis

A/N;
Decided to update again cause I missed out on yesterday (: enjoy my cuties <3

| Choi Sunhee |

"Jimin. Not here."

Jimins hand was held at my throat, his veiny hand was at the side of my head. His mouth was near my ear as he chuckles.

"Oh baby. Watching you with another man? That's fucked." He grits his teeth. His lips smashes my lips as he forces his tongue inside my mouth.

Jimins other hand grips my breast as he harshly bites my lower lip. A soft moan escaped my lips as he starts taking my jacket and my top off.

"Jimin. Not here." I whisper. Jimin seems to ignore me as he starts undressing himself. At this point i didn't wanna have my first time here.

"I'll make you feel good." He bites his lips. He pulls me closer as his hands squeeze my ass. My heart was racing bad as I tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"Jimin I'm being serious." I cry. Jimin doesn't seem to notice. He starts to take his pants off as I start shaking.

"Jimin not here!" I scream. Tears stream down my face as I pull him off with all my strength. I start putting my clothes back on as my hands tremble.

Jimin snaps back into reality. His eyes widen as he looks down at himself.

"Baby." He whimpers. "What's happening?"

"Not here Jimin, you're fucking crazy." I stutter. Jimin sees my trembling hands. He reaches for it but I managed to get out of the bathroom.

Tears stream down my face as I hear Jimin call my name. This side of Jimin was not it. I bite lips as I realise I left all my shit next to Jaemi.

I sigh as I walk back in the buffet, Jaemi seems to notice my state. Even Rowoon stood up to run over, I told Jaemi to bring my shit in our secret language and she nods running over.

"What the fuck happened?" She gasps. She could see the marks that jimin did on my neck by his throat holding.

"Oh no that asshole did not!" She screeches. I nod as my heart broke even more.

She runs off as I furrow my brow. She storms into the bathroom. I bite my lip as I rethink what happened. There was no way I was being dramatic.

Soon I could hear Jimin grunt in pain. My eyes widen as I run inside the bathroom to see Jaemi on top of Jimin punching his face. I run over to Jaemi pulling her off Jimin.

"If I see you lay a fucking hand on her, I'll get a knife and stab it down your throat." Jaemi screams. The staff was outside seeing what was happening. We could see jungkook and Rowoon standing in the front.

"Come girls, I'll take you home." Rowoon leads us ouT. Jaemi hugs Jungkook while jungkook kisses her forehead and walked to Jimin.

"I cannot believe that motherfucker!" Jaemi screams. I stay quiet as Rowoon leads us to his car. He opens the door for us as got in.

"Thanks Rowoon. I know we're wasting your time." I apologize. He gets inside the drivers seat and chuckles.

"Don't worry about it. Let's go get some for you guys to cool down."

///////////////

| Jeon Jungkook |

"Jimin. What the actual fuck."

Now we were in the car, Jimins face was fucked. Jimin has small tears in his eyes as he wasn't focusing.

"What's gotten into you? You were never like this before." I grumble.

"I know! It's like someone else was inside me when I was in the bathroom with her." He cries. He runs his fingers in his hair as he lets out a small yelp.

"What?" I said in disbelief.

"I'm telling you kook. Would I ever do that to her without her being comfortable?" He groans. "Now there's no way she'll forgive me."

"And Jaemi beat the shit out of you." He grumbles.

"I deserved it." He sighs. I chuck him wipers that I had in my car to him. I drive off as I sigh.

"Where are they?" He asks.

"They went with Rowoon." I grip my steering wheel. Jimins head snapped up at me but looked back down due to pain.

"Jungkook! You let them go with our biggest enemy!" Jimin growls.

"Well I had no other choice! Would you trust them with Chaelee?!" I grit my teeth.

"I fucked up huh." He pulls his hair. I nod as he groans. He starts hitting himself as I widen my eyes. I grab his arm but he pushes me away.

"I hurt her kook, I'm not forgiving myself."

/////////////

| A week passed |
| Choi Sunhee |

That past few weeks, I've been in bed the whole time, my eyes have been swollen due to all the crying. Jaemi has been staying with me ever since.

She's been going with Jungkook on some days, she says Jimin wouldn't come out of his room. My heart aches. I couldn't even rethink of what happened.

The image of Jimin asking what happened before made my heart ache.

"You're still thinking of him huh." Jaemi walks in with a bar of chocolate. I nod as tears escape my eyes. I take the chocolate from her and shove it in my mouth.

"Girl it's been a week, let's go out!" She pouts. I look into her eyes as she pleads. I can never say no to this bitch.

"Fine. But not to a fucking club." I sigh.

"Yes! Ok maybe not a club, but Rowoon said he's picking us up to go see the new lights in the city." She giggles. I nod as she pulls me up and drags me to the shower.

"Ok go shower. I'm going to run over to my place and get my shit." She explains. I nod as she runs out. I get in the shower as thoughts of Jimin appeared in my head. Not going to lie, I do miss him.

| At the lights |

"It's beautiful."

I nod as Rowoon stares at me. Rowoon has been coming over to my apartment dropping off food everyday. I appreciate his help, but something about him is so bright.

I just imagined what it would be like if me and Jimin came here. The wind was blowing harshly as my hair went from one way to another.

"Here." Rowoon chuckles as he takes off his scarf and wraps it around me. I smile as I say a thank you.

"But then you'll be cold." I stutter.

"Don't worry about me." He smiles. I nod. I didn't have pockets nor I didn't have any gloves and my hands were freezing. Rowoon seems to notice.

He grabs my hand and stuffs it in his coat pocket. My eyes widen as he chuckles.

"You can wear this glove." He takes off the glove that was holding my hand and puts it on mine. His warm hands intertwined with mine as it sits in his pocket.

"Rowoon." I mutter.

"Hm?" He smiles turning to me. The stranded lights shining over us as he lets out a small smile.

"Why are you doing this?" I bite my lip. He hums in joy as he uses his other hand to pat my head.

"Because it makes me happy."

/////////////////

leave your thoughts 💭

update coming tomorrow <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 2K 43
❝Would my dick fit into your holes?❞ © Namjoonaahhh 2023✓ Cover by @meha-k Started - Fri Sep 8, 2023. Ended - Tue Feb 13, 2024 with 13K views. #4 in...
10.7M 425K 43
"You will never see me as anything other than a playboy, right?" Started: 12/27/16 Ended: 03/26/17 Highest Rank: #2 in fanfiction (01/04/17) Credits...
561K 33K 104
❝Looks like we have a winner. Would you like to go on a date with me? Oh man holy shit...❞ Faceless Youtuber, Jeon Jungkook, has over 999K subscriber...
119K 4K 69
"Are just going to stand there and just gawk!?" I ask finally breaking the silence. "Yes," He breaths. "Well, stop it. You look stupid," "How come...