The Mafia's Flame

strawb3rryluv

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE IS GONE?" He shouted at the poor guard. The guard flinched and lowered his head, "She... Еще

Authors Note
1. The Feelings
2. Perfect Timing
3. Unexpected Meeting
Castle grounds/Charcater List
4. Familiar Face
5. Why am I here?
6. Only one
7. Bonding Hours
8. Dreadful Explanation
9. Just Dance
10. Operation Llama
11. Preparation Nation
12. Igniting the Flame
13. Her Parents
14. His Beloved
15. Their Progress
16. You're Staying
17. Daddy's Little Girl
18. The Surprise
19. Her Home
20. Brick, Wall, Waterfall
21. The Call
22. His Soul
23. Late Night
24. The Field
25. Warehouse Mess
26. In Spirit
27. The Job
28. Favorite Show
29. Plans Change
30. Dress Shop
31. Bad boys
32. Jump Scares
33. The Ball
34. The Truth
35. The War
36. (S)he's Gone
37. His Help
38. Their Downfall
40. The Fight
41. Your Forgiveness
42. The Ladies
43. She knows
44. Smile and Wave
45. Excuse You
46. Tell Me
47. Let's Go
48. Working On It
49. Sooner or Later
50. A Princess
51. The R word
52. Our Bond
53. Long Road Ahead
54. Good Times
Part Two/ New Characters
55. A Mess
56. Your Dress
57. The Camera
58. No Way
59. Riddle Me This
60. Going Insane
61. For Her
62. One Month
63. The Boss
64. Amphisbaena Twins
65. Tell Him
66. It Wasn't Him
67. It's Time
68. See Her
69. My Sister
70. A Game
71. Fall In Love
72. A Candle?
73. Bad Feeling
74. I Need You
75. Your Memories
76. Hold Them
77. Her Eyes
78. Happy Now?
79. With Whom?
80. Its Purpose
81. I Can't
82. Call Me
83. Go Now
84. Some Fun
85. Six Words
86. Her Choice
87. Four Hearts
88. Yes And No
89. Hellfire's Amphisbaena
90. Demios's Firefly
91. Princess's Khaos
92. The Mafia's Flame
Bonus: Hiding The Amphisbaena
Bonus: Meeting Deimos and Alessio
Bonus: Traveling With Khaos
Bonus: The Donna

39. The Boys

38.6K 1.2K 958
strawb3rryluv

SERAFINA POV:

I woke up feeling someone carry me and their chest vibrate as they spoke. Opening my eyes I looked around to see we were walking into the castle as the sun was setting. My eyes moved up and saw dad carrying me and I put my head back down listening to his heartbeat. He shifted me so I was on his hip and my head in the crook of his neck.

I whined a little, "I'm sorry baby, I know you're tired." He rubbed my back.

Not bothering to respond I just took in his scent that always instantly calmed me.

His movements slowed down and he sat down fixing me to sit in his lap sideways. He sighed putting his head on mine, "Serafina?" He asked making me hum in respond with my eyes closed.

"Are you going to tell us who they are." He questioned curiously.

I peeked an eye open and saw the boys standing at the door and I jumped up running to them.

"Did you check his leg? Do we need our doctor? Did the antidote work? Oh my god is his leg getting cut off? I swear Will you're dead if you didn't do anything." My finger poked into his chest as I threatened him, his eyes were the size of golf balls and his face pale.

H and Z chuckled and I looked at them, "Oh so you think this is funny? You want to laugh? I'll give you something to laugh at." I glared rolling up my sleeves.

Before I could lunge arms pulled me back, "Uva pequena, I'm completely fine thanks to you. They checked me on the plane, see." Aid said softly pointing at his wrapped leg.

I took a deep breath and nodded satisfied, and also happy I didn't have to beat these idiots. A throat cleared making me spin around to see my whole family looking at us patiently.

I chuckled nervously and stepped a bit to the side due to the glare my brothers and cousins were throwing at Aid.

"Uh, family these are the boys. Boys meet the family." I waved shortly.

Grandpa gave me a 'cut the crap' face and I sighed and nodded.

"So this is William he's 19, I call him Will or Willy... depends on the situation." I said standing next to him.

"It's nice to meet you, little one here has mentioned nothing but good about you guys." He smiled at the family before turning to me.

I moved to Aid, "This is his brother Aidan or Aid as I call him and he's about to turn 8 in two weeks." I gestured to him.

"Hello, I heard you guys like to do obstacle courses and liked to join next time." He said excitedly.

I giggled at him making my brothers glares fill with more hatred, even my dad and uncles was scowling.

I rolled my eyes, "Guys calm down, Aidan doesn't like me like that. He acts more like an annoying twin before anything." I smirked pushing him a little.

"I'm highly offended but you're right." He shrugged carelessly and everyone relaxed.

Finally walking to the twins I stood between them, "This is Heitor or H," I pointed to my left, "And this is Zico or Z," I pointed to my right. They waved a little, "They are twins both 20 years old." I added on patting their arms.

"Hello everyone." H said nicely.

Z looked around, "You know looking at the castle from the outside for months makes you wonder what it looks like in here. And.... I'm not disappointed." He nodded pleased.

"I'm sorry? You were watching us for months?" Uncle Emiliano asked baffled.

I clear my throat, "Y-yeah... they were your personal guards. Always watching." I grimaced.

"But you've been here less than a month... they were here before that? You sent them?" Mom asked pointing at the twins.

I sighed and sat down with the boys on a sofa that was facing everyone.

"I guess it's time everything came out huh?" I asked nervously.

"Você tem certeza? Você está pronta?" (Portuguese "Are you sure? Are you ready?") Will asked concerned.

"Yes." I replied.

"What language was that?" Leo asked curiously.

I looked at him and half smiled, "Portuguese, I also know 6 other languages." I titled my head.

"Italian?" Fano smiled.

I laughed softly, "Si fratello posso" (Italian "Yes brother I can.") my voice carried an Italian accent.

All of my family grew excited and their eyes sparkled looking at me.

"Okay well I guess I'll start... I don't want to make it long or go through it over again." I said softly picking at my pants, "But when I was taken Petro kept me for two months and tortured me whenever he saw fit. I know you guys found out about the scar and... abuse?" I cringed thinking about him touching me and looked up. My dad was looking at me with no emotion and waited for me to continue. I didn't want to look at anyone else so my eyes went down, "One day Elias came to visit and he upset Petro so after he left he woke me up. He drugged me so he can beat me since I did something bad and deserved punishment." My voice trailed off.

"Serafina." Aid hissed.

I caught myself and bit my lip looking away, I actually said I deserved punishment. I know it was wrong and wasn't true but there are moments I have where I agree with him. He messed up my head and I'm doing everything I can to deal with it. Most of the time I'm okay but I do have a few slips here and there.

Before anyone could say anything I spoke up, "Anyways, before he started... I started fighting back because the drug didn't work anymore. It was specifically designed for me but he was using it too much that it didn't have a lasting effect on my system anymore. He tortured me so badly my body couldn't handle it anymore and the blood loss wasn't helping. He noticed and untied me and I died in his arms... that was until they brought me back. Apparently I was in a coma for four days or whatever but I didn't care." I shrugged and Will grabbed my hand.

"A week or two later he took me to Brazil and left me there with my old fake grandparents and a few of his men. I was trained to become an assassin... his assassin. I was also tortured for hours everyday so I could get used to pain, which explains the reason I didn't react to my burn." I spoke softly looking at my hand.

"After a few months he sent me on missions and I used that to start my plan. I became Hellfire and I created Juniper as a safety net for the future. I met Will and Aid when I went on a mission one day and we became close. They took care of me and I took care of them. Will here takes care of everything when I'm gone and etc. H and Z were Will's friends that I sent here a few months ago to keep an eye on the family. Before I came here Petro said I had a mission in Italy and I took my chance coming home. Obviously I had reasons I couldn't tell you I was Hellfire but I'm sorry I worried you guys." I said looking up gripping Will's hand tight.

My mom and aunts were crying while the boys of my family had teary eyes with a pissed off expression. Valen had five different emotions on his face so I couldn't actually see one for itself. My Uncles and grandpa were speechless just starring at me like I was Xander's ugly toe.

My eyes found dads and he looked so broken and I hated watching the man I love more than anyone break like that.

"Tu mi odi?" (Italian "Do you hate me?/ You hate me?") My voice cracked.

Dad's face softened looking at me and he shook his head, "Never." He replied sadly.

"So you were in Brazil this whole time?" Uncle Carlos asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, didn't really have a tour of the place though." I joked lamely.

Some cracked small smiles but it didn't reach their eyes, "I'm sorry, it's my fault." I whispered.

Leo got up and pulled me into his arms, "Topolina don't say that, you know it's not true. We're glad you're okay. You don't even want to know about the heart attack you gave us when you weren't in that bed." He sighed softly.

I sniffled, "Okay. Love you Leo." I hugged me tightly.

I saw dad getting up and he walked to the boys, "Thank you for watching over her and us." He offered his hand making them shocked.

I would be too if Satan the Italian Mafia Don was thanking me for taking care of family.

"Don't mention it. We'd do anything for that little girl." Will looked at me.

He nodded and turned to me picking me up and looked into my eyes.

"You're grounded." He voiced seriously.

My jaw dropped and everyone started laughing, "Daddy-" he cut me off shaking his head, "I don't want to here it. You took 40 years off my life so you're grounded." He narrowed eyes in a 'try me' sorta way.

I pouted, "Daddy I don't think you understand. I've snuck out multiple times without getting caught. It's fairly easy." I said thoughtfully.

He tensed, "What?! Multiple times?? Even more reason to ground you." He said loudly.

"Well yeah, I mean how did you think I got to that idiot Alberto who owned the orphanage and Maximo before the ball." I shrugged.

"Oh I forgot about that. You did that to Alberto?" He looked at me.

I bit my lips, "I mean.. yeah." I mumbled.

It was silent for a few seconds, "You did a good job." He praised moving my hair.

"H and Z handled the others though." I nodded to them.

Both of the twins smirked, "Hell yeah, but damn was I tired. It just had to be the middle of the night. She didn't even let me pick up some chicken nuggets or something." Z whined.

H hit his head, "Shut up you're already fat you don't need more food." He laughed.

"You look the exact same." Aid deadpanned and they glared at him.

I giggled and looked back at dad, "Sooo... I'm not grounded?" I asked hopeful.

"Hmm.. yes you are." Dad said putting me down.

"Mommy." I whined.

She shook her head, "You're not grounded, but you're not going anywhere without one of us with you for the next month. Got it?" She asked sternly.

"Okay." I nodded in defeat.

"Uh.. how did you meet Jonas?" Uncle Carmelo asked.

"Oh, I met him in Brazil the first year I was gone. He came to take me home but I didn't trust him. After a while he gained my trust but I couldn't go with him because of the Shi family. They would've found me in Germany or here in Italy since they had people looking everywhere for me." I explained.

"Okay well it's been a long day, why don't we get dinner and get to know these boys." Uncle Demitri said getting up.

Everyone agreed and hugged me before going to the dining room. The last person in the room was Valen but he didn't come near me making my chest ache. He stood there looking at me and I shuffled nervously on my feet biting my lip. That caught his attention and he walked into the hall motioning for me to follow him. We walked quietly and turned through the halls finally making it to his room. I walked in and smiled at the smell of his room, of him, it was citrus and spice another favorite of mine. Following him into the bathroom I hopped onto the counter as he rummaged through his drawers. Taking out a first aid kit he stood between my leg and started cleaning my busted lip. Neither one of us said anything and he finally grabbed a wipe, wiping the few blood spatters across my face.

When he was done I bit my lip watching him put everything away.

"Stop biting your lip Serafina." He said still not looking at me.

My teeth released my lip and I looked down as my eyes watered. My chest felt heavy and I knew he was upset with me because of his tone. I know to some people it might seem crazy or stupid to feel like this over a sibling acting like this but for me it's hard. People can fight with their siblings like Will and Aid but I've never fought with mine, especially Valen and it hurts. I sniffled wiping my tears before he could see but his back tensed and I knew he heard me. My eyes went back down quickly and watched his feet come into my view. His hand cupped my cheek and lifted my head but my eyes were closed.

"Serafina.. open your eyes." He whispered softly.

I shook my head and closed them tighter because I knew it'd be a waterfall if I did. I felt his forehead against mine, "Please." He pleaded sadly. My eyes slowly opened to see his emerald eyes starring at me worriedly.

"Do you hate me?" I cried.

He sighed leaning back but kept his hands on my face, "I don't hate you. I could never hate you." He wiped my tears.

I sniffled, "Then why won't you talk to me?" I looked away.

His thumbs moved across my cheeks, "Because I was scared Serafina. Did you know how hard it was to hear that you died only to be put into a coma? I was hurt that you didn't talk to us... that you didn't talk to me. When I saw that you were Hellfire I was so damn proud of you but like I said I was hurt. You know how the family thinks of me, you know the brooding no emotion guy? Well with you it's different, you're the only one who could make me cry like a little bitch. Oh shit- oh fu- excuse my language but you get the point." He sighed and I giggled softly. "What I'm saying is when I saw that window open my heart dropped. You worried me sick and I just don't like you being in danger. I know our family screams danger but if I ever lost you then I'd loose me too. And I'm sure it wouldn't be good for anyone." He finished explaining.

"I'm sorry Valen... I wanted to tell you as soon as I got home but it wasn't part of the plan. Petro had his spies and if I had told it would've been bad. I know I hurt you so if you're mad that's okay." I said sadly.

My eyes went back to him, "Like I said, I could never hate you and I would never be mad at you. But it's okay you didn't do anything wrong." He brushes my hair away from my face.

"I know I should've told you about me... you know dying... but I just didn't want to hurt you." I frowned.

He nodded, "I know angel eyes, I love you." He sighed contently and kissed my head.

"I love you Valen." I hugged him.

He picked me up and walked to the dining room, "So about these.. boys bleh I can't believe I said that. Back to the point are you sure about that little kid because if he even thinks about liking you he's dead." Valen raised his brows.

I laughed, "I'm sure Valen. He's just a big annoying bug you can't get rid of." I promised.

He grinned, "Good because you're mine. No one will touch my little sister. I'll chop off their fingers." He finished with sparkling eyes.

"Valen you can't kill every boy who comes near me." I sighed exasperated.

We walked into the dining room, "Watch me." He glared snapping his head towards me.

I huff and he set me down and walked to the table while I stood there glaring at my brother.

He is one piece of work.

"Princess what's wrong?" Mom asked.

"Valen said if any boy touches me he'll chop off their fingers. How am I supposed to meet new people." I whined flapping my arms.

"I'd do the same." Said literally every male in the room.

THERE'S MORE THAN 30 IN HERE!!

She smiled knowingly, "Its okay cutie, you can have a boyfriend if you want."

All the boys laughed and dad laughed so hard he started crying, "Good one Bella, Good one." He patted her shoulder.

"I'm not joking Alessandro." She said making him spit out his water that he just took a sip of.

"No I already said she will not date." He gritted out.

Mom was about to fire back but I decided to stop the argument before it went to far, "Well that's fine I guess. I mean that boy who kissed me at the ball was cute." I smirked sitting down.

The whole role became quiet,

"BOY?"

"Ball?"

"KISS?!?!"

"Kiss? What's a kiss? Wait a KISS KISS?"

A thud filled the room and Uncle Demitri was yet again passed out on the floor.

What a drama queen.

I nodded, "He kissed my hand calling me stunning and before he left he kissed my cheek and said bye gorgeous." I grabbed my water.

"WHO?"

"I WANT HIS NAME."

"You said that on the plane!!" Aid shouted.

He looked at Will, "Wasn't his name... Ratty?" He scrunched his face.

"It was Raphael." H replied calmly.

"AS IN RAPHAEL DE ROSIER?" Dad demanded.

Valen grunted, "Should've known that little player was related to Brandon. It's always Brandon. Him and his brat of a cousin are dead." He muttered.

"Relax I'm pretty sure Brandon beat him up, I believe his words were 'I will not have you put your dirty hands on my peanut.' And then chased him around." I rolled my eyes.

Leo grinned, "Good good good good good good good good goooooooood." He repeated slowing down each time.

Okay creep.

"So I'm not grounded and now I can have a boyfriend? Yay! Imagine all the boys!" I clapped happily with my mom and aunts.

However the males were not fond of the idea at all.

~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Hello, I'm sorry this is out so late but I fell asleep earlier forgetting to update. I'm here now little readers so no need to panic. I'm not sure if you're aware but there was an explain in Lebanon so please pray for the people who live there. Send them prayers and wishes and if you can donate anything you can to support them during this time. No donations do not have to be money and it's all up to you guys. If I have any readers from there I'm so sorry and hope you get the help you need. Thank you for reading and supporting me. My blessing out to everyone and their families. I love you guys, See you soon.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Adelina Short_stuff95

Любовные романы

223K 5K 46
"I can show how much of a 'little' guy I am." He said emphasizing the little. He came closer to me. Our lips were inches away. I could smell the scen...
Vengeance Ritika Kumbhar

Любовные романы

3.9M 107K 63
4 Mafia Families. 5 Overprotective Brothers. 1 Little Princess. A Tale of Revenge. Ava DeLuca, only daughter of the Capo dei Capi (Godfather) of the...
1.3M 28.6K 55
Meet Janessa Raines.. A 17 Year Old Assassin, Business Owner And Mom.. She was kidnapped at 1 by her families rival and she endured pain all the way...
Catch me if you can <3

Любовные романы

425K 6.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...