Sun Mere Hamsafar (MANAN)

By Taniya002

This is the story of our favorite couple Manan😘😘. Manik and Nandini gets their dream wedding. Their life w... More

Character Sketch Part 1
Character Sketch Part 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
New Cover
Chapter 7
New Members
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
One more character
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Heartbreaking News 💔💔
NOTE
Good News
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
NOTE
Story Alert

Chapter 30

2.9K 194 19
By Taniya002

6 years later.....

Now Neel is of 10 years and Maira of 11 years.

Neel

Maira

..........................
............

Nandini was keeping a big bag in the cupboard head. She was standing on a chair as we all know about the height problem 😅😅

She was about to slip but was saved by Manik who came to the room now only.

Manik: Are you mad Nandini?? Kya kar rahi thi tum?? Gir jati to??

Nandini: Oho....calm down Malhotra. I'm fine. Kuch nahi hua hain mujhe.

He made her stand on her feet when suddenly some files fall from the cupboard.

Nandini: Aiyyappa!! Ab firse mujhe sab thik karna hoga.

She started picking up the files. Manik also helped her. Then only a file caught her eyes. She took it and sat on the bed. Manik saw her and sat beside him.

Manik: Kya hua??

Nandini: Yeh file. Manik agar kisi din yeh Neel ki haat lag gaya to?? Agar use pata chal gaya ki wo humara saga beta nahi hain!! Wo hume....

Manik: Nandini relax. Aisa kuch nahi hoga. Aur.....

His words were stuck on his throat. He was looking at the door. Nandini followed his gaze and found that Neel standing there. Manan looked at each other with shock and got up.

Manik: Neel wo.....

He ran outside.

Nandini: Ab kya hoga Manik?? Lagta hain usne sab kuch sun liya hain.

Manik: I think hume usse ab baat karni paregi. Chalo.

They went to his room. As they entered they saw Neel sitting in a dark corner and sobbing. Their heart crunched seeing their son like that. They slowly went near him and sat in front of him.

Nandini: Neel....

Neel: Main aapka asli beta nahi hu na??

Manik: Kisne kaha?? You are our child Neel.

Neel: Maine....suna tha....ki....main aaka asli....beta nahi hu....

Saying this he started crying more. Seeing his vulnerable state even Manan were also in tears. Nandini hugged him tightly.

Neel: Aap mere mumma nahi ho na??

Nandini: Aisa kuch nahi hain. You are our child. Mera beta. Aur main aapka mumma hu baby. Aap mere bacche ho.

Manik composed himself not to break down as he has to be strong now.

Manik: Neel dekho. Ab aur kuch chupana nahi hain hume. Ab main tumhe sab sach bataunga.

Nandini signaled him not to say.

Manik: Nahi Nandini. Ab aur chupana nahi hain. Sach ek na ek din to samne aega hi na. Neel yeh baat sach hain ki tum humare asli beta nahi ho. Par humare liye tum aur Maira same ho. Hum kabhi tum dono me compare nahi kar sakte. Tumhe pata hain!! Agar tum nahi hote na to shayad tumhari mumma bhi aaj nahi hoti. Meri Nandini aaj mere sath nahi hoti.

Manik's voice cracked while saying this. He remembered the day when Nandini was missing. And after a long time she came back with a little baby in her arms. Manik told everything to Neel. He was quiet by now.

Neel: Aap dono mujhe choroge to nahi na?? Main aapke bina nahi reh paunga mumma papa. I love you. Aur aap dono hi mere asli mumma papa ho.

Saying this he hugged his mumma and papa. They also reciprocated. Then they heard a voice.

Voice: Aur aap log mujhe hi bhul gaye. Not fare.

They looked at the door. Manan again got a mini heart attack as it was none other than Maira. It means she also had heard everything. Maira came forward.

Maira: Buddhu kisne kaha tujhe ki mumma papa tujhe chorenge?? Mumma papa to kya main bhi nahi chorungi tujhe. Ab yeh sab rona dhona band kar. Crybaby hain kya tu?? Chal mujhe teri kuch help chahiye.

Saying this she dragged him to her room. Manan were thinking what is coming next. They heard doorbell sound.

Nandini: Manik what's happening?? Kya hoga ab??

Manik: Jo hoga dekha jaega. Ab chalo dekhte hain kaun aya hain.

They came down to see their friends had came.

Manik: Tum sab yaha??

Mukti: Kyun?? Teri permission leni paregi kya tere ghar ane ke liye??

Manik (sarcastically): Are nahi nahi. Aap log mahan ho. Aapko kyun permission leni paregi mere ghar me ane ke liye?? Aap to kahi bhi ja sakte ho na!!

Cabir: Exactly....hum yaha tak ki tere room me bhi bina knock kiye ja sakte hain jab tu Nandini ke sath hoga tab.

Nandini's cheeks became red red tomato. Manik glared Cabir for his nonsense talk.

Mia: Chachu Maira aur Neel kaha hain??

Manik: Wo Maira ke room me hain beta. Jao.

Maira, Arush and Abeer ran upstairs while the elders settled on the couch.

Dhruv: To batao plan kya hain??

Manik: Hmm....

Alya: Kya hmm Manik??

Manik: Kuch nahi bas....

Cabir: Kya hua?? Manik Nandini tum dono pareshan lag rahe ho. Is there any problem??

Nandini: Wo Cabir actually....

She told everything that Neel and Maira came to know about the truth.

Mukti: To ab kya hoga??

Manik: Abhi kuch nahi hoga. The plan is ready. Aaj raat be ready. Humara performance hain aaj. And we have to rock the stage.

Alya: Yes guys. I still can't believe that we got the award of the best band of the world.

Nandini: I'm proud of you guys. Okay so you guys begin the practice, main tumhare liye snacks lekar ati hu.

Cabir: Ha Nandini jaldi ana. I'm damn hungry.

Manik: Bhukkar.

Cabir: Whatever.

They went for the practice in the jamming room. FAB5 has become the world renowned band in this six years.

After giving the snacks to them she headed towards Maira's room to see the kids. They gave them the snacks.

Nandini: So kids enjoy okay??

All: Yes.

Nandini: Maira mujhe kuch baat karni hain. Come outside.

Maira: Okay mumma coming.

Nandini and Maira came out.

Nandini: Beta wo....aaj jo kuch bhi tumne suna.....

Maira: Mumma aap shant ho jao. Kya hua ki Neel ke saath mera blood connection nahi hain to?? Heart connection to hain na!! He is my little brother. And I love him.

Nandini was in happy tears. She was hesitating how should she tell her. But now she was very happy and proud too. She hugged Maira.

Nandini: I'm proud of you baby. I'm proud of my daughter.

Maira smiled to her fullest.

Maira: Mumma aaj papa ke performance ke baad wo hoga na??

Nandini: Ha baby hoga. Jarur hoga.

Maira: I'm very happy mumma and I love you.

Saying this she hugged her mumma too.

To be continued..........

Okay guys so I'm here to tell you that the story has came to an end. One more chapter and it will be completed. Thank you each and everyone for your love and support. 😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.2K 28
Speaking of Arranged Marriage people often think it doesn't work! Tons questions obviously arise :- How can two strangers spend their rest of lives...
481K 37.5K 57
Its a story of a billionaire boy name manik malhotra who fall in love with nandini moorthy. She is beautiful but he is also handsome hunk of the coll...
154K 7.9K 30
Manik and Nandini were in love with each other ... they were inseparable. After so many difficulties and problems they had came together but sometime...
1M 95.6K 114
Two unknown people... Both incomplete in their own ways!!! Will they be able to complete each other?? Fill in the problems and accept their importan...