I'm not your Cinderella.( Tae...

By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Life is not a fairy tale and not all Cinderella want to be with prince charming! A real-life story where tae... More

characters introduction
1 -A village boy
2- A spoiled Playboy.
3- You repeat the same mistake!
4 - An unexpected disaster.
5 - A fallen angel 😍
6 - When destiny play with future.
7 - Where are you my Cinderella?
8 - Challenging risk.
9 - A fortunate accident.
10 - Beauty is in simplicity.
11 - Why I feel obvious to you?
12- Shocking revelation !
13- I will only go with you by my side .
14- Friends!?
15- Starting of a new journey.
16- Jeon vs Kim!
17- Breaking the restraint.
18- Claiming the treasure.
19- Powerful jeons.
20- Battle of hearts. one protect it, one lost.
21- Inevitable.
22- Welcome present.
23- Declaration.
24- Fight for dominace or ownership!??
25- Trust issue.
26- Suffering of an Angel.
28- Karma is a bitch, honey.
29- My other half.💞
30- Role of cupid.
31- Birthday surprise.
32- Taehyung's gift.
33- Feeling of complacency. (M)
34- Siblings Rivalry.
35- One person with two sides.
36- Hyung's wrath or love!??
37- Possesive kitten of JK.
38- A hidden side of life.
39- End of the beautiful saga.
40- Epilogue

27- Realizing the truth.

9.5K 570 294
By Niyanta-Taecrazy7

Taehyung opens his eyes and his vision gets blur for a minute. He stirred up to his side but his body feels so heavy for him suddenly. His head hammering with pain and his body aches. He thought if his body got paralyzed or something!??

When his eyes can notice the surrounding, he surprised to see an unknown place. Whose house is this? And who took him here?

He felt a weight on his abdomen. He looked down and see a muscular bare hand clutches around his waste. His eyes following the path and see a man sleep beside him...all bare!!

His mind horrified with the slightest memories of last night. Someone touched him and inject him...did they do something to him?? Is it kidnapper's home...

He jolted out from slip and realize...he is...also...nude!???

He checked under the blanket and find out his underwear is still on his body... He sighs a little in relief but then horrified to see blood on the bedsheet!!!

"Fuck...omg!! Is it possible which I think could be possible!?? No...no...no...I can't bleed. I'm a man....but...what the fuck actually happened!??"

He can see scratch marks on the back of that man. He can't see his face as he is facing another side...he removed himself from his embrace and that man wake up suddenly...

"Jungkook!!???" Taehyung screaming. His eyes got wide and he covers his mouth in disbelief. He can't believe jk could stand that low to get him in his bed!!?? His eyes filled with so much hatred.

Jk notice the change in taehyung. He seat on and comes closer to taehyung.

"You wake up love? How are you feeling? Are you alright? Let me.." he tried to chack taehyung's body temperature but taehyung pushing his hand aside. His eyes throw dragger towards jk.

"Don't touch me, you bloody bastard. How dare you take advantage of my vulnerable state? I never think you stood this low to have me!! You are a player, a perverted jerk. I hate you ...I hate that I meet you. Get out of here. I don't want to see your face. I Loathe you jk." Taehyung's face fumed with anger.

Jk stunned to see taehyung like this. He was furious about what taehyung's assuming about him. He dashed to taehyung and grab his face forcefully in his hands. Taehyung try to remove his hand but jk forcefully makes him look at him.

"You think I can do this to you!?? Do you seriously think about me that low tae??" There is a pain in jk's voice.

Taehyung stops moving and surprise to hear jk.

"I love you tae. I love not only your body but your morals and pureness too. I know how much your innocence means to you. I want you but with your consent. I want you completely, with your body and soul. If I only want to have you in my bed, nobody can stop me last night tae. Even you yourself can't blame me when you find out the reason. But I don't want to ruin you in your most vulnerable state. And you are in this situation is just because of me. I am sorry you have to face this but believe me, love. I never ....not in my wildest fantasy...can do this to you. I respect your pureness tae. I want you to give me that treasure yourself one day. I can wait for you but please don't degrade my love for you. Maybe I'm a bad boy or a player for you but I'm not that cheap to take advantage of your vulnerable state to full fill my desire. I never forced anyone in my life for sex. It's the most cowardly act for me. Please believe me, love...you are still pure." Jk speaks so softly to make taehyung convince that he is still a virgin. ( I know taehyung is a boy and it's not that important for a boy, but try to understand, he is untouched and want his first time special for him and Jk knew it.)

Taehyung can't stop his tears. He can sense that jk doesn't lie. But the marks of love bites on jk's chest and neck says another story...

"He says the right thing, taetae." A voice makes them apart from each other.

Taehyung shocked to see jimin and yoongi in front of him. But before he could say anything, jk left the room with another blanket covered his body.

Jimin rushed to taehyung's side and hugging him so tight in his arms.

"Are you alright, tae? I'm so worried about you."

"Chim...where am I? Why you and yoongi hyung here? What...what happen last night? Someone kidnapped me, right? They even inject me with something... then why am I end up here with jk?" Taehyung didn't remember anything.

"Not only jk but we and jimin also stay here all night with you," Yoongi told him.

"In this bedroom too," Jimin said. "That's why we can ensure you that you are still innocent taehyung. Infect I told you this for the first time in my life, that you are blessed to have a lover like jk, tae."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I will make him calm down."

Jimin and yoongi both shocked to hear jk.

"But what happens when taehyung regret it in the morning and...he...doesn't like it jk?" Jimin worried about taehyung.

"Don't you see him suffering in pain jimin? What's wrong if jk can help him calm down? He loves him right?" Yoongi can't understand what's wrong with jk helping tae. If he is in place of jk, he would also do the same.

"But?"

"Taehyung is virgin," Jk explains.

"What? Did you want to say this pretty boy is still untouched!!?? Wow...jk. You got a gem for a lover." Yoongi forgot everything and patted jk's shoulders.

"Like I was a slut before you meet me?" Jimin glaring at yoongi.

"No...no...love. I just want to say.."

"Stop it guys. Look at the situation. We need to act fast." Jk concern to see taehyung in pain.

"Not we jk. Only you need to work hard. Now go on, we are just outside." Yoongi held jimin's hand and stand to left the room. But jk stopped them.

"No, you don't need to stay outside the room. Please stay here with us."

"What? Are you offering us free porn? Sorry, dude. But we are not interested in your lovemaking." Yoongi felt irritated by jk's suggestion.

Jimin can feel there is something that bothering jk. He asks in a very calm voice.

"Why you want us to stay in this room jk?"

Jk's eyes fall to the floor. He hung his head for a while and caressing his nape with nervousness.

"Because...I don't want to do...sex with him. He...he values his pureness the most. I can't take advantage of his miserable condition. I...I love him jimin. I can't disrespect him like this." Jk is on verge of crying now.

Yoongi and Jimin both were speechless. After a while, Yoongi rushed to engulf his friend in his arms.

"I'm so proud of you mate. Today I felt honor to have you as my friend."

"And I'm so glad that my friend got a lover like you jk. But, how can you help him without...ummm...you know? I mean how?" Jimin hesitates to speak.

"I will just be laid by his side and...and let him do whatever he wants to do with me."

"So, you are allowing yourself to be raped?" Yoongi amused.

"Shut up yoong. I think its a brilliant idea. That way his pain can reduce and maybe the antidote starts working too." Jimin eyes reflect the same hope.

Jk remove his jacket and yoongi covered Jimin's eyes hurriedly.

"Hey! Warn us at least before your striptease you jerk!!"

"Sorry, you can sleep on couch." Jk remove his all clothes except his brief and slip under blanket-covered taehyung. He came closer to taehyung and engulf his heated body with him.

Yoongi and jimin laid down on a sofa cum couch and looking at the opposite direction of jk's bed.

"Why you need us to witness your first sleepover? We trust you. Then why?" Yoongi adjusts himself beside jimin on that small couch.

"Because I don't trust myself. If...if I lose my control, your presence makes me realize what I shouldn't do." Jk concentrates only on the face of taehyung. He neglects the sensation which his body receives from the skin to skin touch with his baby boy. He has to force himself not to drawn in desire. But suddenly taehyung grab him. He rubbed his body on jks. Jk groan in frustration. Tae started to caressing jk's body with his hands, his lips kissed jk's chest and jaws. He sucked, nipped and licked the smooth skin of jk.

Jk closes his eyes. He is aroused. Painfully aroused. He has to bit his lips to stop himself moaning too loud.

"You can be loud jk. We understand it's not in your hand."

"But please don't do anything beyond jerking. I can't handle that much time cover our ears."

"Ahh...fuckk...stopp...speaking yoong. I can't ..fuckkk...this is too hard."

"Language jk. My bae can listen to you."

Jk can't reply because taehyung suddenly kissing him on his mouth. Jk lost his compose and kissing him with equally. Taehyung moaning in pleasure.

And jk came to his sense. He parted his lips from taehyung and caress taehyung's pale face.

"Calm down love. Please, don't let that drug overpower you." He started to touch taehyung's body and tae humming with pleasure. Jk understands how to make him cool down.

He slowly turns taehyung's body on top of him. He grouped tae's hips and makes their both clothed members rubbed with each other. They both growing in intense pleasure. Taehyung again starts kissing jk's chest, neck, and shoulders. He rubbed himself so hard on jk. The power of that drug makes him so desperate to complete himself. He is in so much pain of being so hard for a long time. He doesn't know what he is doing but jk needs to stay calm. He takes a fruit knife from the bedside table and clutching it hard in his palm. He needs to divert his mind from the pleasure his body received from taehyung's dry humping on him.

"Fuckkk...taeee...you are killing me."

Taehyung is not in his sense. he rubbing himself so fast to get enough friction to release the tension from his body.

There is no way taehyung can stop and if he continues to humping on him more...jk is afraid he can't control himself. So, he decided to help tae. He grouped taehyung's ass and push himself more on him. Both moaning so loud with unbearable pleasure.

Taehyung laid his head on jk and rolled his hips for better friction and jk speeded the action. Taehyung is a moaning mess. His body relaxing in jk's hands.

When jk thought taehyung is closer, he kissing him hard to stop his scream. They both came so hard inside their clothes.

"Fuckkk...jk!? You guys make it hard for us to stay here. Now I need to use the bathroom to calm down." Yoongi rushed to attach the bathroom and jimin chuckle on his state.

"Jerk!! Don't mind him jk. Are you guys alright? Did tae calm down?" Jimin asked jk but he is not getting any reply.

He curiously went to their bed but what he shows, makes him grin. Both jk and taehyung dozed off!!

Jimin shaking his head but suddenly his eyes turn towards jk's hand and he screaming.

"Oh, God!! Jk??? What the fuck it is?" Jimin rushed to jk and take out the knife from his hand. He shows a deep cut on jk's hand and it bleeds too much.

Jk growl when jimin put a napkin on his wound.

"Are you out of your mind? What did you do and why the fuck you take a knife, you stupid?"

"To stop myself."

Jimin was speechless. His eyes glistening. He hugged jk.

"You are really so crazy but at the same time very good person jk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, the blood you saw is jks. Now, you got it? How much that boy loves you?" Jimin held tae's hand.

Taehyung was starstruck with the realization. When jimin told him how jk saved him from being raped, and how he took care of him all night, he felt ashamed to act so harshly towards jk.

"Maybe my friend is a playboy for you, taehyung, but as a friend of him, I can say to you, he never forced anyone in his life for sex. People literally throw themselves on him but he never even care about anything or anyone. You are the only one whom he cares so much. I never saw him this much vulnerable before. What did you do to him, taehyung?" Yoongi can't see his friend get wrongly accused.

Taehyung thinking about all the past things. His eyes filled with tears and his heart beating with the new realization...

He closed his eyes and all the memories of him with jk, passed like a movie through it. And when he saw jk's smiling face with a bleeding hand, he chocked on his tears.

"It's not me who did to him, it's jk who make me fall for him."

Gosh!!!...am I in love??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hero can't even take advantage of his love. That's my jk for you. So, did you like it? Or feel disappointed? Comment and vote on it please, and ready to see taehyung's love now...😎😍💞💘

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 3.9K 47
Tae a boy from poor family gets married to Jeon Jungkook the CEO of jeon's company . Jungkook continues to stay in relationship with his girlfriend S...
324K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
151K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...