The Omega

Galing kay ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 18

15.5K 574 41
Galing kay ImBrokenSaveMe

“Yeah,” Thoughts of stripping in front of the large male filled my head, “That sounds great thank you.”

    We finished up quickly and Jaxton told me the clothes Lola got for me were laid out on the green bed in my room. I put them on quickly, thankful for the new underwear even if they were a bit too big. I pulled on a pair of black jeans that chafed on my legs. I opted out of the red plaid button down in favor of the shirt Jaxton had given me yesterday.

    I found a pair of blue ankle socks that had fallen onto the floor and pulled them on too. I felt anxiety rising up and took a deep breath. Shaking hands and trembling fingers would probably trip the protective switch on Jaxton.

    I made my way down the stairs, each step feeling heavier than the last. Heading to the living room I found my phone on the glass table and shoved it into my back pocket. We had about 15 minutes till it was 9 and Jaxton was walking down the stairs now. I grabbed a piece of leftover bacon before heading to put on my shoes.

    “Still wearing my shirt?” Jaxton said bending over to slip on his black and red sneakers.

    “It’s comfy,” I finished tying the laces of my red converse and looked over at my male, “Plus isn’t it nice having me smell like you?”

    “It really is, though after last night you smell like me plenty,” Jaxton straightened up and looked at me, “Why did you end up in my bed last night anyways little one?”

    “I had a bad dream…”

    “What was it about, princess?”

    “I don’t want to talk about it Jaxton. I don’t want to remember. All you need to know is that when I was with you the nightmares went away.”

    “Would you like to stay in my room?” He opened the door for me and we headed outside. I took my time mulling over his question. We had decided it would be better if we stayed in different rooms, but I wouldn’t be able to sleep without having bad dreams. I might have nightmares where I’m with him or not… It’d be better if I could wake up and have him shush me back to sleep.

    “Yeah, that sounds great thank you.” Jaxton smiled down at me and tucked me into his side.

    It only took about 10 mins to reach the pack house where alpha August lived and had his office. Jaxton would have to get back to work soon, I wonder how busy he gets. Would I see him a lot or would I end up cast aside and only used when he wanted?

    Jaxton held open the door of the massive pack house for me, eyes of the two wolves in the doorway darting towards us. Jaxton stared them down until they went back to their discussion, my sensitive ears catching bits and pieces of it. Most of it consisted of wondering who I was and why the beta had his arms around me.

    We went up a wooden staircase and headed into the second door on the right. Large black letters burned into the wood. ALPHA. I had to stifle the giggle, but hey it was effective right? I wonder if they will have to make an office called OMEGA. Or maybe this peaceful pack got to be so peaceful because they had the guidance of an omega.

    Jaxton knocked on the door and a muffled come in sounded. He opened the heavy door and ushered me inside. His large chest pressed against my back and his arms coming around to encircle me. I felt some of the anxiety ease up when he started drawing small circles on my stomach.

    “Hello, Adalyn.” The alpha greeted up with a cheerful grin.

    “Hi, Alpha August.” I pressed myself back into Jaxton and he rested his head on top of mine in response.

    “You can call me August you know?” I was honestly very surprised at how friendly the alpha was being now.

    “Uh… okay then, August.” God this was nerve racking can’t I leave yet?

    “What did you need us for August?” Jaxton asked, his low voice a pleasant rumble in my ear.

    “Well, I figured I should get to know Adalyn better, and we need to call her pack and make sure they know everything that happened.” He paused glancing down at one of the papers on his messy desk. “Alpha James is going to be calling at 9:30. Please sit and make yourselves comfortable.”

    Jaxton and I moved over to the two seat leather couch on the left side of August’s office, the other sides of the large room being taken up by bookshelves and his desk. I sat down on the side farthest from the alpha. Jaxton again pulling me into his side, his arm wrapped around my waist, he started drawing small patterns on my thigh.

    “While we are waiting for him to call we also have the matter of Alpha Cassian.” Jaxton’s hand froze and I rested my head on his shoulder, hopefully he’d calm down and focus on whatever alpha August had to say.

    “What about him?” I timidly asked the large wolf in front of me.

    “He knowingly hurt an Omega,” August’s face went from pleasant to angry in the blink of an eye, damn I pity whoever he decides to mate. “We all know the penalty for that is death, to hurt such a kind and blessed creature is truly a sin.”

    “He didn’t mean to though.” I spoke up, halting the rageful alpha and causing him to give me a curious look.

    “What did he mean to do then, Adalyn?”

    “He meant to kill Jaxton.” I let out a shuddering breath as the dream from last night flashed into my mind. Jaxton acted quickly and lifted me onto his lap, letting me press my face into his neck. I inhaled his apple scent and slowly calmed down. That wasn’t the first time a panic attack tried to suffocate me, it was the first time I calmed down so quickly though.

    “I’m sorry Adalyn, I didn’t know that would upset you so much.” Great now the alpha thinks I’m a child who needs to be coddled. I pulled away from Jaxton and looked at August, trying my best to be strong and not cave into the fear of losing my male.

    “No, it’s fine. Alpha Cassian was trying to kill Jaxton so I got in the way. I wouldn’t let him mate me and tried to use my Omega status to my advantage. It clearly didn’t work,” I held up my bandaged arm before continuing, “So why does this matter? Shouldn’t the Elders be taking care of that?”

    “They should, but they decided since it was an accident, you will get to choose the Alpha’s punishment. Whatever you choose will be done.”  August stopped just as the office phone on his desk started ringing.

    “Hello, Alpha James… Yes I have both of them in my office right now, can I put you on speaker?” It was honestly funny how quickly an alpha tenses up when there is another alpha around.

    “Ada are you there?” Alpha James' voice was worried and it confused me to no end. Why would he be worried?

    “I’m here Alpha.” Oops, from the way the two males in the room were looking at me they did not like that at all. Addressing an Alpha without his name attached usually happens when a pack member addresses him/her. They don’t like me considering myself part of his pack still.

    “Why didn’t you tell anyone?”

    “Tell anyone what, Alpha James?”

    “That you’re an Omega. You should’ve told me, and who abused you? They need to be dealt with.” His worried voice turned angry and I winced fighting the urge to bare my neck even though he wasn’t in the room. Jaxton kissed my forehead and shivers went down my spine.

    “It was Matthias. He still won’t leave me alone, recently he got my number again and started texting me about how I am his and he is going to take me away from Jaxton.” Jaxton started playing with my hair, trying to distract himself, his hands shaking slightly in rage.

    “How recently?”

    “Last night.” August looked up, his blue eyes narrowing as he started processing everything that was being said.

    “Ada… I haven’t gotten any reports that he left the Ring. If he is texting you now and hasn’t reported back to my pack…”

    “He’s gone rogue.” August finished his deep voice reaching a lower pitch as he resisted the change. Matthias is a rogue now, and that means everything is going to be a whole lot worse. “Thank you, Alpha James, we will talk later.”

    August hung up the phone with a loud click and stared at his large desk. I could tell he was weighing all the options, probably wondering just how dangerous Matthias could be. It is tradition in most packs to have abusive mates whipped 20 times, male or female. 20 whips in public performed by the beta or gamma of a pack.

    “What are we gonna do about him, August?” Jaxton asked, still holding me against his chest and playing with my hair.

    “We have Liam go to James’ pack to check out Matthias’s old stuff. Hopefully he can get a scent and we can know when and if Matthias starts to hang around here. I’ll send Serina with him just in case something happens. I want this solved quickly. I’ll bring in Silas so I can brief him on everything.”

    “Alright, I’m gonna take Ada to the nearby town so she can get some new clothes. I’ve already taken him down once, and it really wasn’t a challenge.” There wasn’t any pride in his voice, he was just saying what happened.

    “Alright, just be careful. This wolf sounds like he’s lost his goddamn mind."

I hope this chapter was satisfactory, does anyone have a favorite character yet?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

21.2K 1K 35
An ordinary human girl mated to the most dangerous warrior whose soul purpose is to serve the Alpha King. He is a werewolf that has so much power tha...
399K 8.4K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
21.9M 855K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...
4.2M 110K 51
Cover by @Miss_Sarcastic27 (I'm currently rewriting this book, but I am keeping the original version up until I finish the new version for anyone who...