Choices And Affairs

By Arietoks

She just wants to be independent, have her own freedom to make her choices and live her life free from aches... More

PROLOGUE
Intro
How I begun
I.B
Our Current Lives
My Reality
Why????
Author's note
Decision
Narrow Escape
Goodbye
Surprised actions
New personality
Alec's story
Alec's part continued
Finally (for now)
Ziri's part
Like seriously🤦
What? said Ziri
Swimming incident part 1
After the incident
After the incident II
The drama Continues
Drama Continues II
Drama Continues III
Oh My Gosh
First day of Work as Mr Kelenna
This is Reality not a Disney Show
You're pretty without makeup🙂
Never say Never
Two Strikes
Cute but stupid
Season premiere
Rise to Fame 🎶
A start of something new
Port Harcourt for Life Baby!!!!😂
Speaking of the devil
Passion for Gemstones
More than friends
The past is in the past
Event of the season I
Event of the season II
*A process gone wrong*
I made the right choice.... right?
Oh no you didn't .......
The stunt he pulled was a shocker
Regrets
The End Is Just The Beginning
Affairs of the Heart ❤ -2021

Swimming incident part 2

39 7 1
By Arietoks

I.B's POV
"Who wants to play water Volley?" Someone shouted
Everyone in the pool were excited to play and my eyes drifted to an excited Avery.

Avery's POV

"Ziri let's join. We can use this to get Mia jealous" I winked at him in a stupid way that made us both laugh like idiots.

"I would love to make her jealous but there's an urge that wants me to beat you in this game" He said as a stupid smirk appeared on his face.

He was about to go when he remembered something and turned back to me "I thought you weren't a fan of any sports that involved balls" he asked suspiciously

"Who cares, that was a few years ago besides its water so what's the worst that could happen?" I said like a spoilt teenager.

'Okay' he said not ready to start a stupid argument with me

"Would you chill; I know you care about me but your becoming more protective than my Dad" I told him

He was shocked at what I just said then he just smiled at me and said "okay I will"

Ziri's POV

She was right. I needed to give her a break and let her do certain things by herself. I should listen to my Babe more often.

"Take your places everyone!" our umpire said out loud

Avy Dims and I were against each other then I realized she was on the same team as that idiot who was the last person I thought of seeing and she hadn't noticed yet which I hoped wouldn't happen anytime soon otherwise this won't go well.

Avery's POV

"Let's get this game started" someone screamed from the opposing team.

"Let's get our formation" a member from our team shouted

We were 15 in the pool so someone volunteered to be the umpire so there were 7 persons in each group.

As we all came together to discuss our plan I was dumbfounded when I saw that familiar face. He was looking so hot shirtless and it was driving me crazy; I could have stared at it for a lifetime but I snapped back to reality when our captain started talking "There's this plan i have in mind..........." I looked back at him and he noticed I was staring and smiled at me but our moment was cut short when a chick came close to him in the pool. From her physique she looked like a model or someone that walked in the entertainment industry and when she noticed I was staring at her she glared at me with a warning in her eyes clearly stating I.B was hers and I shouldn't come near him. I.B looked frustrated; 'Men' I said as I rolled my eyes because I assumed they were dating and continued listening to what our captain said.

"You three would move forward, I stay at the middle and the rest would stay backward" I moved to my position; I was in front and so was his girlfriend but luckily there was someone between us which I was grateful for because I wasn't ready for a cat fight.

I.B's POV

The game commenced and it was crazy. We weren't playing professionally but everyone was on fire. The scores were 5-4 and we were the latter but we were still enjoying ourselves. What made this day more interesting was the human being playing in front of me; in secondary school she always avoided any sport that involved a ball out of fear which was cute and funny to me but I never told anyone that because of my reputation as a teenager. I never opened up to anyone because of the drama going on then and now the small person in front of me was a fearless, bold and active woman having fun with a game that involves a ball. As we progressed we took a short break; my eyes were concentrating on Avery amd I felt furious when I saw her talking to Ziri and the person I never thought I would see again walked up to me.

"They look cute together don't they?" She smiled as she came closer to me and I shifted still staring at Avery

"What a coincidence; we meet again" she said in a flirt tone to get my attention.

"Hi Vivian" I said non challantly

She started getting closer and I wasn't comfortable at all although it was tempting

"I'm actually exhausted; let's go do something else" she smirked

"We broke up yesterday, don't you have something better to do other than being here" I said out of irritation

"Chill I came with a friend who also resides here. I'm so sorry for what happened yesterday and I miss you so much and I know you do too so let's forget this drama amd move on" she said

I was about to shove her when I noticed Avery was looking towards our directions so I decided to flirt back.

"You do have a point and this game drained me out so I guess I need to get energized" I winked at her

"I knew you couldn't resist" she said smirking (slut)

She's the idol that supports the role of women being cheap.

We both went to the bathroom and I shut the door making sure it was loud enough to be heard by someone. She started kissing me till I pushed her away and something came over me and i said some harsh words to her although she did deserve them I still had regrets.
"Can you get off me! I wonder what is wrong with you women these days. Are you that desperate and what part of WE ARE DONE didn't you understand? This isn't one of those moments where we break up to makeup this is final and get that into that thick skull of yours".

"But babe its not what you think I really miss you and I know-"

"Cut that crap would you? Can you at least have a little dignity for yourself? What's wrong with you women??!!!" I shouted as I stormed out.

Luckily, no one suspected what had happened in the toilet and they were already returning to the pool for round 2. We all took our formations and returned to the game. Avery looked at me and had a concerned look on her face then smiled at her telling her was alright and everything was fine then I wished her good luck which didn't make sense because we were on the same team.

The game started and I was in awe when I witnessed what took place before my very eyes. Avery received the ball, shot and scored; out of excitement I hugged her as well both laughed until she pulled out of my grip awkwardly. I noticed Vivian was glaring seriously at Avery but Avery didn't even notice it and continued the game.

It was almost 5:00pm when the game came to an end and we won this round; I walked up to Avery

"I apologize for the way I acted in the pool" I said

"Its okay besides we were both in the mood" she smiled

"Have you seen Ziri" she asked

(What a nice way to spoil the moment) "No I haven't maybe he's occupied with something".

"Oh okay" she said not realizing what I actually meant.

"What of your girlfriend?" She asked

I suddenly burst into laughter
She looked at me as if I was crazy then I just said

"She isn't my girlfriend and she doesn't want to see me at the moment due to some issues that are embarrassing" I said

"Oh okay; I have a feeling she doesn't like me" she said

"Why?" I asked

"The way she looked at me when we were playing volleyball said something" she continued

"Can you be a bit  clearer" I said

"She was looking at me like a psychopath ready to pounce on its next victim"

"Avery get straight to the point" I groaned

"Fine" she laughed

"She looked at me as if I was trying to take something away from her and she was ready to destroy me once I succeed" she said

"Oh" I said

"She isn't that crazy" I said

"You never know" she said

"Okay" I said imitating her as we both laughed

I watched Avery  get her things to change as I saw an angry Vivian walk up to her. They both exchanged words ustill Vivian dragged her hair and started a fight. Vivian was a very strong person and I was really worried about Avery; I went to stop the fight but the persons there decided to make it hard by blocking my access and restraining me from stopping it. Avery skillfully twisted Vivian's hand and got in full control. I managed to get through the crowd but was a little too late when Vivian pushed Avery into the pool and fell into the pool with her.

Vivian hit Avery on her hip and Avery lost her grip so when Vivian got the upper hand she tried drowning Avery till I dived into the pool to stop them and another figure jumped into the pool and that was Ziri. Luckily we both separated the fight as I dragged Vivian and Ziri helped Avery.

"Do you seriously think I'll stop right here!!!!" Vivian screamed as she tried to catch her breath

"What on earth is wrong with you!!" Avery shouted

"Who do you think you are trying to steal my man when there are other guys on the same level as you are"

I was shocked at what she just said and I was surprised concerning the cause of this fight. It was hilarious but her jealousy led to this dangerous fight.

"Well he isn't your boyfriend for starters and why on earth would I want to steal him from you when they are better looking guys" Avery defended

"Oh I don't know? maybe because you're just a cheap slut ready to pounce on any person with a pole in between"

That statement triggered Avery who escaped Ziri's grip and threw a punch at Vivian who also let go of my grip and fought back.

We tried separating them and this time Vivian splashed water blinding Avery and Ziri and she tried hitting Avery hard on the face but missed her and hit Ziri who lost his balance and hit his head at the edge of the pool.

"Ziri"!!!!!! Avery screamed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 293 30
Born into a polygamous family, Nala was brought up with a silver spoon and life was fair until age 15 when she lost her mum to diabetes. Broken and c...
501 60 23
The meeting of two broken hearts can either be a like a bomb or like a long steady walk under the shade of a hundred trees. Hidaaya is a 24 year old...
9 0 2
In a typical African setting a girl must be married at a certain age. It's almost like her life is programmed "what to do, when to do,how to do and w...
28.6K 2.9K 50
She was searching for her dream man all this years,,, she always dreams of him,, and at times give up,and think dreams are just dreams,not knowing he...