Wendy and Peter (Modern day s...

By Person_owo

Wendy just moved to London and met her neighbors Peter Pan and his parents. The two got off by the wrong foot... More

Chapter 1: Hello London
Chapter 2: New Neighbors
Chapter 3: Neverland High
Chapter 4: Tinkerbell
Chapter 5: Lunch Drama
Chapter 6: Class Clash
A/N-NOT A CHAPTER (SORRYYYYY)
Chapter 7: Prepare
Chapter 8 PT 1: Dinner with a demon
Chapter 8 pt 2: w...t..f-
Chapter 10: Part II
Chapter 11: PARTAYYY...gone wrong?
Chapter 12: After Party! PART I
Chapter 12: After party! PART II
!!!WHAT THEY ALL LOOK LIKE!!!
A/N
Chapter 13: JAMES PLEADIS HAWKINS-
Chapter 14: Tease
A/N IMPORTANTish!
Chapter 15: Surprise Party and Drunk Dad?
Chapter 16: Drinking Bankers
Chapter 17: Library time
Chapter 18: Play changes
Chapter 19:TICKLE FIGHT
Chapter 20: Conflicting Feelings
Chapter 21: The rhythm that you play when you're breaking my heart
Chapter 22: Long Lost Half Twin Sister?
Chapter 23: Mondays suck
Untitled Part 24
Chapter 25:

Chapter 10: Alice from Wonderland

255 8 23
By Person_owo

PETER'S POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP BEEP!

UGGGGGH SCHOOOOOOOOL! Oh wait......Wendy's at school- I MEAN..uuuh GIRLS I CAN PLAY are at school! Yeah..yeah

I groaned and hop out of bed. I brush my teeth, take a quick shower, and put on:

(MINUS THE HAT AND THE SHOES; THE SHOES HE WEARS ARE:                !)

I walked to the kitchen floor and grab a granola bar. I'm never really hungry in the mornings so. I see a note on the fridge and roll my eyes. My parents aren't gonna be home until later this night. Eeh, more reading time for me. I walk out the door with my phone, book, and backpack. I smirk. Miss Darling might be out soon. I checked the time on my phone, 7:34 am. Yesterday she was out one minute after that. I walked across the street to her door and counted down the seconds there were until it was 7:35 in a whisper. "3...2...1." Wendy came out the door. Wow. DAMN, SHE BE LOOKING HOT! {SORRY NOT SORRY, I HAD TO! XD} She looked up at me and smiled. Even your smile's hot? Daaaaaaaaaamn. 

Wendy's outfit:

"Hi Peter!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and grinned her way. "Hey, Little Miss Darling." She chuckled and started walking. "So, how's life?"

She smiled, "Oh, you know. The usual. Fighting siblings, Mom and Dad working late, Studying and finishing some school work in the morning, while reading a book. By the way, there's your book back." She handed me back my Robin Hood novel to me. 

.............ooooooooooh and you're smart, that's hot. WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT?!?!? Cover up that impressed-ness!

So I smirked and act casual. "So, you like reading, huh?"  She looked at me while smiling and nodded, then looked back to the trail. "Yeah, fantasy mostly, but yeah. Let's me escape from reality." 

"Cool, Cool."

...................................................It's. So. QUIET!

"So um... what'ya got after homeroom today?"

"Oh um......I think I have Environmental Science with....Mrs. Kruncklehorn? Yeah. She keeps her self awake in class with these caffeine patches she made or something, it's weird but cool."

I laughed. "I have Ms Honeylemon, so I wouldn't know how your teacher is. Is your class doing the elephant toothpaste thing yet? Like as in preparing for it and stuff?" 

She nodded with some glint in her eyes, guess she's excited about it or something. 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................"So what are you gonna tell Tink?" OH SHIIIIII- Play cool play cool...ok. "What do ya mean, Darling?" She stopped and just looked at me. I stopped in front of her and pulled a smirk to my face. "Oh, you talking about this?" She was puzzled. "About wha-" I cut her off by putting a hand on her cheek and pressing my lips on hers for about three seconds. I looked up to her flushed and surprised expression. I chuckled. She composed her self and swatted my hand away. "No, not that, the "Oh-yeah,-we're-friends-and-I-just-so-happen-to-be-a-female-thing", you imbecile!" And with that she walked around me and started walking again. 

I caught up to her and walked beside her. "First of all, I only ever heard "imbecile" in books and old movies, second, yes, We can be friends with benefits, if you know what I'm talking about." I winked at her and winks always make girls fall hard and fluster but not. her. WHY?

She just smirked and faced me, still walking. "Right, right. With benefits. In your dreams, Peter. In. Your. Dreams." I was a little flustered but didn't show it. "Yes, that explains why last night I dream't of us having s-" "NO! NO NO NO NO NO! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAH! NO THANK YOU, STOP TALKING, I COULD HAVE LIVED WITHOUT HEARING THAT!" She covered her ears and picked up her pace while saying this. 

I laughed so hard, I fell to the ground and when she started to come out of view, I stood up, wobbly and chased after her. "Hey, DARLING! WAIT UP!!"

{TiMe SkiP BroUgHt tO yOu bY PetEr'S IdiOcItY-}

WENDY'S POV

I can't believe he said that. And now he's over here leading a girl to the janitors closet. EW! How could he make out with so many different girls, and STILL have a girlfriend?! I doesn't make sense to me. 

I mean, why do girls do this with him, when they  know damn well that they're gonna get heartbroken? Maybe they're trying to change him? I mean, yeah, he's attractive but like...he ain't that attractive! "HEY WENDY!" I swiveled my head towards Ariel, Tigerlily, Hercules, and another girls I have never seen before.  I walked over to the group. "Hey guys, I'm sorry, I don't thing I have met you yet. I'm Wendy Darling." I stuck out my hand to the unknown student. "Alice Kingsly, transfer student from Wonderland. Nice to meet you, Wendy!" 

Alice's outfit:

"I like your outfit, it's unique and just amazing!'' I complimented Alice. It was true, I loved her taste.

"Oh, well thank you." Alice seemed shy. Hmm...DING! IDEAA!!!

"Would you like me to show you around? Like, people and teachers to avoid and people to trust, well I did just get here yesterday but I learned. And I learned quickly." 

"That would be lovely, thank you!"

"Oh, it's nothing, let's go get your schedule, the desk lady is very nice so I'm sure she'll let you get a little early. She even let's me call her by her first name without the Ms. in front."

"Really? At my old school the principle, Mrs. Hearts was also the desk lady, she was vicious."

Wee were so caught up in our conversation that we almost past the office. We walked inside and I saw Ms. Silver- oh, um Misty.

"Hello Misty, we're here for Alice Kingsly's  timetable." 

Misty had the same gentle voice and sweet smile from the day before. "Oh, I wasn't expecting you until after the bell rang, I'm so glad you came early!" She looks around, leans forward and whispers, "Between you two and me, it's was getting quite boring hm hm." She giggeld at the end, along with me and Alice. She holds up a finger and says, "I'll be right back."

{TimE sKiP brOugHt To yoU By MiSty'S ChiLlneSs}

"So we both have the same homeroom and science class! YES!"

"Don't forget about every other class, now, I have to warn you about some people in our class, but the one you should NOT mess with is Peter Panoca. He's the major playboy of the freshmen. I have to sit net to him in our homeroom class AND he's my neighbor. And get this,"

"What?"

"He has a girlfriend while he does all of this!"

"Ew! How sick can someone be?!" 

"I know right, he even stole my first, AT A FAMILY DINNER and second kiss today while walking to school!"

"No respect for us females, uh!"

We open the door to Ms. Iridessa's class room. No student is in yet because the bell has two more minutes till the official start of school. "Ms. Iridessa? It's Wendy! The new student, Alice is with me!" She comes to the door way. "Ah, yes! Alice! The newer student, after Wendy of course. Come in, Come in! I was just preparing my papers for my Art classes." 

We sit by her desk and give her Alice's schedule since she asked. "So Alice, you will be sitting by Wendy and I will give Wendy a pass for the day so she can show you around the school for the rest of the day since I see you two have the same classes." We both smally fist bumped under the table. "Thank you!" She nodded towards the Blue table, which was our signal to sit in our seats. 

Right when we sat down, the bell rang. Soon after, students flowed into the room. I whispered to Alice and pointed to Peter. "That's Peter. He sits next to us so beware." She nodded with determination. "Oh and the teacher is gonna introduce to the class and stuff so be prepared."

"Okay...okay, I got this. I'm ready! Let's do this!"

"Alright students, take your seats! Settle down! Set-SETTLE DOWN! ........Thank you! We have another student, Alice Kingsly! Alice, come up and tell us about your self, please?" She looked at me with a nervous expression, so I offered her a comforting nod. She slowly walked to the front and started speaking.

"Hello, um, I'm Alice Kingsly. My father works at Wonderland as a science teacher and I had to transfer here because the other science teacher retired and in Wonderland parents can't be the teacher of their child. I have a white rabbit named McTwisp and my father also is a hater. My mother is um, dead, and my favorite color is dark blue. That's it about me." She looked towards the teacher, who nodded in response to return to her seat. Alice sat next to me and whispered. "Was it okay or was it too personal?" I shook my head. "You were perfect," I reassured her. "K."

"Alright, everyone, be nice to Alice, but not too nice....I'm looking at you boys, but you Tootles, you're fine, sweetheart." She made eye contact with ever boy, but Tootles, in the classroom...but held it longer with Peter. I stiffened a laugh and Peter nudged me. I shrugged at him and chuckled under my breath. "Start your twenty minute reading, class. Wendy, Alice, if you didn't bring a book from home, ask Peter to loan you one." We nodded in sync and said, "Yes, Ms. Iridessa," in sync as well.

When the teacher went back to being behind her desk and computer, me and Alice faced each other. "Did you bring a book?" we asked each other in union and giggled quietly. We both nodded and pulled out  the same book: The Chronicles of Narnia. We both looked at each other's book, then to one another. "We were destined to be friends," she stated. "No, we were destined to be best friends for eternity, Alice!" She smiled even wider. "I'm making us matching bracelets when I get home!"

{TIME SKIP bROUght tO yOU bY The maD hATtER!....last time I swear-ish}

The whole day, me and Alice sat next to each other and when partners were needed like in science class, we were always partnered. We're like soul sisters, I mean we almost look the same and we already have names for each other. I'm Wens and she's Ally. I think I saw Peter glaring at Alice in the halls when I'm with her, but when I face him he turns to in front of him. ...........Some one's jelllllllyyyyyyyyy. 

Now, it's lunch time, I have P.E. with Peter and Killian a class after lunch. Huff, but at least Alice is in it, right?

Anyways, Alice and the others are already sitting down with their food, chatting. I'm still in line since I had to drop off some thing in my locker. I hear familiar shuffling behind me. "What do you want from me, Peter?" I hear a whispered, "Dang it..." , then a throat being cleared. "Um, how's it going with your new friend, Alice is it?" I turn around to face him. "Yes, yes it is Alice. Don't go near her, Peter. She wouldn't do it anyway so don't try to seduce her or something like that. Please." He stuffed his hands into his front pockets and shrugged. "I mean I wasn't planning to but now that you mention it-" I give him a stern glare. "Okay, okay, I won't!" I start to turn around, but then stop. I turn back to him with a puzzled look and a slight, playful smirk. 

.....

.....

.....

.....

"...........So what did you want to talk about that has to do with me and Alice?" He looked shocked, annoyed, and startled at the same time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIIIFFFHANGEEEEEERRRR! HAHAAAAAAA! Sorry....NOT! COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! ACORNS AND THIMBLES, DRAGONFLIES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.1K 4.1K 49
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
72.7K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...