✔️ You're not him | K.TH

By metaemorphisis

[Completed] "You're not him." "But I can love you better than him." Slipping through a portal and ending up i... More

PROLOGUE
Who are you?
The Bodyguard
New Neighbours
Introductions
Fanboy-ing
Fake Love
Move In
Departmental Store
The Cleaner
Another Shopping Spree
Pack of Ramyeon
Board Meeting
Mr. Einstein
Personal Question
Kim Yeji
Pity & Trust
Squirrel with a bad stomach
The Kims
The Search
The File
Nothing but a Tragedy
Nothing but a Tragedy pt.2
You Belong with Me
You're not Alone
The Blonde Male
The Troublemaker
The Eavesdropper
Interlude: You're not him
Loneliness
Glass of Water
The Emergency Exit
The Telephone
You deserve better
Press Conference
Publicity Stunt
The Traitor
The Confession
Back to Reality
Employee's Party
Bunny Boy
The Autopsy
Make it Worth it
Roller coaster or Waterslide
Love Lies
EPILOGUE

Dating Scandal

5.9K 411 26
By metaemorphisis

CHAPTER THREE
Dating Scandal

Kim Taehyung

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I groaned and slammed the remote control on my coffee table, "ALREADY?"

It hadn't even been a few minutes and already news was rolling about the "mystery girl" who exited the apartment complex. The reporters drew connections between the loose pants she was wearing - that I gave her when I found her in just a long shirt - saying how it belonged to me and displayed airport photos as 'evidence' to show the resemblance. My phone was blowing up with messages and calls from my manager, agency, social media and various news channels.

I hated this.

It always felt like I was being watched by a bunch of hawks all the time. Ever since my career took off, there wasn't one moment I could sit down and relax without having the fear of being on the news the next day. I was grateful for the audience who helped with my success and popularity, but for fuck's sake I had a life to live for myself!

"Has Kim Taehyung, the nation's heartthrob, finally got his heart stolen by a lady?" Said the news reported on one channel.

"A mysterious girl has been spotted leaving Kim Taehyung's apartment in his clothes. Is this a real relationship or just a publicity stunt?" Said the next one. Seriously...? If I really wanted a successful publicity stunt then it would be with a famous female celebrity and not some ordinary stalker girl. I rolled my eyes at the level of absurdity these news channels went to.

"Miss, you say you're a witness. Is it true that you saw the mystery girl?" The reporter shoved the mic into a high school girl's face. And by the way, what the hell was a high school student doing in front of my house rather than being at school!?

I groaned loudly, ruffling my hair. I switched off the TV and fell back onto the dark grey couch.

"KIM TAEHYUNG! OPEN THE DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF!"

Oh fuck... I'm about to die.

Choi Jisoo

"Why... why are these people looking at me like that?" I subtly pointed at the girls in the café who were obviously gossiping about me.

"Well... you're all over the news. What did you expect?" The bunny-teeth boy, who's name was Jungkook, said, "People think that you're dating hyung."

"Isn't it going to cause trouble for all of you?" I asked, adjusting the black mask on my face that he lended to me. I wasn't sure how different this world was from mine, but if this happened there, then TV channels and social media would've been blowing up with the celebrity's dating scandal whether or not it was based on evidences. Although, I already had a fair share of such experiences for being Tae's lover in my world.

"I'm sure hyung is already being pulled by the ear by his very dear manager." Jungkook scoffed amusingly, "But that's not important for now."

His tone became serious.

"Are you really not from this world?"

I shook my head, "No... I'm not. I don't know how and why I got here..."

"Neither am I." Jungkook grinned. I wondered how he found a place in this world when he never belonged to it in the first place. And more importantly, how did he even get here?

"I think I know what you're thinking." Jungkook pouted as he studied my face, "I crossed over when I was very young. I was probably around 8-9 years old when it happened. I had just lost my mother to blood cancer... I cried for weeks together. And then, one night, something strange happened. I remember it so vividly. A blue ring-like thing appeared. And when I touched it, I couldn't remember anything else that followed. But when I opened my eyes... I was in this world."

"So... how did you adjust to this world then?" I asked without beating around the bush.

"I met my mother, again. In this world, she was alive. She still is alive. She took me in when I was a kid and raised me like her own son. Well, technically I was... but, you know what I mean?"

I nodded, "I'm glad you found your mom, Jungkook." I smiled, earning his bunny smile in return, "But... isn't there a way to get out of here and go back?"

Jungkook looked like he was in thought, "Not that I know of. I never wanted to go back! So I never thought of searching for another portal."

"Oh..." I trailed off, even though my life was pretty miserable without Tae, I still missed my brother and parents. I wondered if they had figured out that I was missing...

"How did you get over here, Noona?" He tilted his head to the side, puzzled.

"Well, I... I lost my fiancé and I couldn't de with the pain. That's when the blue portal appeared. And just like you said, I couldn't remember what happened after I touched it but once I woke up... I found myself in Taehyung's bed." I sighed deeply, I wanted to forget about the death of my Tae. But I was starting to realise that the whole reason I was in this place was probably because of his death, "At first, when I saw Taehyung in bed, I thought that his death was all a long nightmare, but... the real nightmare is what I'm living right now."

I jumped in my seat when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my palms and looked at me with wide eyes, "Wait... so you're here because your fiancé died... and that fiancé is none other than..."

"Yeah..." I bit my bottom lip, holding back the damn tears that couldn't stop itself from escaping whenever I thought of Taehyung, "My fiancé was none other than Kim Taehyung."

Kim Taehyung

"KIM TAEHYUNG!" The moment the door opened, I felt an earthquake coming my way, "I LET YOU LOOSE FOR ONE DAMN NIGHT AND YOU'RE ALREADY ON THE NEWS!"

"N-noona... I swear I didn't do anything." I shrivelled into my couch, peeking above the cushion to look at the fuming woman standing near me with her hands on her waist.

"IF YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON THE NEWS WITH A FREAKING DATING SCANDAL ON YOUR FOREHEAD!?"

"Noona, p-please, just listen to me... I don't know how it happened, but t-that girl got past the security s-somehow and got into my h-house."

"Then please do tell me what she was doing in YOUR CLOTHES!"

I moved away from the couch, because this woman right here looked like she was gonna explode any minute now, "I know this will probably sound wrong, but I let her borrow my pants 'cause she was just in a shirt, okay?"

"KIM TAEHYUNG! DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?"

"NO, I DIDN'T! I'm telling you, she somehow got in here without the security knowing about it! Why would I lie to you, Noona?"

Jaehee sighed and ran her maroon, manicured nails through her short bob, something she did when she was tensed, nervous or frustrated. And right now, I didn't know what she was feeling... maybe all three? In the 7 years of my career, there had been a lot of dating rumours about me and a number of female actresses and idols. But they were only rumours and were shut down immediately by my agency. But this? This was the first time it was about an ordinary girl and it had blew out of proportion just because no one had ever seen her around before. Like, come on, if I really was dating someone then I'd do a better job than to lend my clothes just for them to show it off in public and become news headlines for the day and coming weeks after that!

"Fine!" Jaehee took in a deep breathe through her red lips, "I believe you. And as your manager, I'll handle this. Don't you dare do anything stupid!"

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded like an obedient boy. Once she waltzed out of my house I finally took in a long breathe to make up for the hyperventilation I had to go through the past few minutes. Nobody, not even my muscle pig bodyguard Jungkook, scared me as much as my manager Jaehee did. She just had her way of killing people with just her expressions and a couple of words from her lips was all that was needed to send possibly anyone on a marathon to Mount Fuji, because jumping straight into Mount Fuji would be less painful than to hear her blow up in your ear.

Well, I'm fucked! Yay!!

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-!!!! This book got 100 reads already??? I'm JungSHOOK!!! This is probably the fastest 100 reads any of books have EVER gotten!!!

Thank you SO FREAKING MUCH, you guys!😭❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 11.2K 31
We were both crazy and fell in love. Should I follow my darkest desires or my twisted heart? It doesn't matter. They both lead to you. "Don't stop l...
9.3K 350 39
"I am glad I didn't like you for real. It was just a stupid bet anyway" Taehyung said walking away. "Is it true?" I asked Jimin through my tears but...
53K 1.8K 15
Jimin who is unaware of love his friend Taehyung holds for him meets a guy who claims to be his former lover. But Jimin can't remember him at all. S...
41.9K 1.2K 21
"What if love wasn't made for everyone?" Y/N doesn't have good experience in love, which makes her think that love wasn't made for her. But, can some...