Hunters to Hero's

By Jello13e

Once Gon, Killua, and Bisky finished the Greed Island quest they realize that there is a second part. If they... More

Part two of greed island?
Entrance exams
Forest
Welcome to UA
Scars and Aura
Suspicions
Questioning and money
Nen
Gems
Chop Chop
Working behind the scenes
That's odd
The Match
Bisky is kicked out
Milkshakes
New friends
The Heist
Allmights class
Todo No
He is the yoyo man.
How did you get here?
Why???
Just a bunny
Beans
You would do that for us?
Her too?!
Fly!
Don't ask. Just enjoy.
Thank you Ashido
Names
Elsa teaches Architecture
I am here. Literally.
Fourth of July Special!
Break time
Uncle steve
Okay so I'm not dead-
You don't seem happy
FIGHT! nO-
Q and A!
Talk show Q and A
Steve says
Talk show part two
Secret Love Child
Final round
There's that light again
Brownies

Why them and not me, Gon?

4.6K 211 173
By Jello13e

Todoroki walked out into the arena, noticing that it was the same pink-haired girl from earlier that he was about to fight.

From the other side of the arena, he could see that Hatsume was trying to stand tall for the audience, but was struggling.

Todoroki sighed, feeling bad for her. He wondered if he would rather have no dad than endeavor. Probably. His dad is terrible.

"AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!" Mic shouted.

Todoroki shot ice at her. She used her grappling system to move out of the way. She then started shouting about all her babies. Todoroki raised a brow, stopping for a moment. "Babies?" He asked. "Am I an uncle now?"
Hatsume confusedly asked, "How can you be an uncle to a piece of machinery?"

"What?"

Hatsume motioned to her grappling hook and jetpack, "These are my babies because I engineered them."

"Oh... so i'm not an uncle?"

"Since when are you related to me?"

"It's complicated." Todoroki admitted.

Gon had listened to their conversation and was still very confused. "Hey Killua, do you think Todoroki is serious about being our dad?"

Killua sighed, "I honestly don't know. Just go with it. He gave me his shoe without questions after I agreed to the adoption."

Gon then asked, "Why did you need his shoe?"

Killa gave him a look and then tapped on his greed island ring since they were talking in public. Gon saw his actions, understanding that it was the game asking for the shoe. "Oooooh. Okay. Why didnt it tell me that?" Gon asked curiously.

Killua shrugged, "I'm not sure. Its done that a few times. Did you get any?"

Gon nodded, "Yeah, I have to get one of the medals they give out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd."

"The game is seriously making you do that? They really made it so we progress with our abilities and skills. Just as any game would do." Killua said, now rethinking things.

Gon saw how Killua went oddly silent. "Whatcha thinking?"

"Gon... we've never fought seriously against each other before." Killua said hesitantly.

"What do you mean? We spar all the time!"

"Gon, that's not what I'm talking about. I mean a real match. With intent to win no matter what."

"Why are you saying this? It's not like we're going to fight or anything." Gon wondered.

Killua sighed, not surprised that Gon didn't think of this. "The first round of battles is almost over. The winners of these matches will fight each other. I know we both are going to win, so there's a good change we might fight each other in the second round."

Gon realized that he did not want to fight Killua. He really didn't know what would happen. Killua is really strong, but so is he. "...I don't want to fight you though."

Killua nodded in understanding, grateful that Gon doesn't want to fight. It honestly won't feel right because they both will need to hold back to lower suspicion and attention.

"Okay. I'll forfeit the match. I'll just say I don't feel like fighting or something-"

"I don't want you to do that either!" Gon interrupted.

"Okay then what am I supposed to do? You need to win the game!"

"But there is also a chance that you don't need to fight me next round!"

"You're going to need to go up against me eventually if you're going to win!"

"But what if someone beats you before you're able to fight me? That's always a possibility."

Killua felt offended. "You really think these teenagers could beat me? I've had so much more experience than them!"

"I'm just saying possibilities! I think you can win, but the world is full of surprises."

Killua grumbled, crossing his arms in frustration, rolling his eyes. "Whatever. What else were you going to say?"

"Let's just see what happens. Fight like you would normally do here." Gon said referencing how they use less effort and less nen. "And we will see what happens. If we end up fighting, then we will spar and you'll let me win so I can get the medal."

"I guess that's not a bad idea. And it will look weird if I just forfeit." Killua said, slowly uncrossing his arms and sitting less slumped.

Izuku then walked over to them, back from the nurses office. "Forfeiting? Why?"

Killua rolled his eyes and slumped back down. "You missed the conversation."

Kirishima looked over Killuas shoulder, "Dude, why are you going to forfeit? You're one of the best in the class!"

Killua silently huffed, waiting for him to go away.

Kaminari then scooched over next to kirishima. "Whatcha guys talking about? I heard something about forfeiting. I mean that would be nice for me since I'm one of the few that hasn't gone yet, but I can take you guys down if I wanted."

Killua groaned in agitation, "I never said I was going to forfeit. And there's no way in hell I would lose to someone who can't control their amps!" Killua shouted, poking Kaminari harshly in the forehead so he would back away from him. "You guys just listen to my conversations as if it's your business! I could have told Gon that I have a deadly medical condition and I need to forfeit, so I can go get surgery in time without causing a whole mess of it. But no you just have to barge in and pester us.

"Geez man, ease up. Kaminari was just trying to hype himself up since he's gonna end up going against the top two in the class or Ashido."
Killua thought to himself, 'Dear lord, he's making it about themselves. Why bother talking to me if you're just going to ignore and disregard my words anyway?!'

Kirishima then added, "And even if you did have a medical condition, It would be nice for us to know, so we could help you. This is how friends work. They look out for each other even if it means barging in like you said." Kirishima said the word barging with air quotes.

"Since when have I called you my friend? You're just another person in this class who annoys me." Killua asked, with no sarcasm evident.

Gon grabbed Killuas shoulder, turning him around so he wasn't facing kirishima anymore. "What's gotten into you? You're normally not this snappy and mean. They're just being friendly! I know you're strong, but why can't you even consider them winning against you? They've been training really hard. Just give them a chance and maybe you can become friends with them like I have."

"I don't care about them." Killua stated, harshly shaking Gon's hand off his shoulder. He stood up and marched off to the hallway.
Gon frowned as he watched his best friend walk away. He tightened the fist that Killua had shaken off earlier.
He turned to the others and forced an apologetic smile, "Sorry about him."

Kirishima shrugged and rested his forearms on the seat in front of him/next to gon. "I get it. Friendship can be hard for some people more than others. I'm just hoping he is able to open up to us. The class is a team, and teams can't work without healthy relationships."

Gon looked at the stadium in front of them, "Huh. I never thought about that."

Izuku sat down next to Gon, "Are you okay? You seem...conflicted."

Gon nodded, looking at izuku, "Yeah. I'm good. It's just that I've never been on a team as big as a class. I've been on a team of 4 but that was years ago." Gon said, thinking about Leorio and Kurapika. "It's just been Killua and me for years. It's a little hard for both of us to adjust to such a big group." He admitted with a solemn expression.

"Didn't you say that you both were separately homeschooled with your family's? What do you mean by a team?" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah, for most of our lives we were homeschooled, but we met and live together with Bisky now."
Kirishima sweatdropped because his question was just brushed over and ignored unintentionally. "Oh. Cool." He said, giving up.

Izuku then chimed in parting Gons shoulder in reassurance, "Don't worry too much about Killua. He probably just needs some time alone."

Gon slowly nodded, slightly disheartened at the fact that Killua might want time away from not only their classmates but him too, "Yeah.... okay."

Killua POV

Yellow electric boy thinks I'm not strong enough to beat him. I'm so much stronger than the whole class though! I've had years of experience. I've fought mass murders, nen masters, and men from the mafia!

I hate this class and this school. Half of the people here think they're the best and strongest people on the face of the universe, but it's all just a joke. They're all weak.

A took in a deep breath, feeling my fist clench and my breath hitch.

Why did you take their side, Gon? I thought you were friends with me.

1503 words

Heya, everyone! I hope you enjoyed this. It's shorter than usual, but hey, I posted only an hour late from the time I promised.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 676 40
Y/n wants to get they hunter's license because they want to surpass them parents but not just surpass them but to kill them but then they meet Gon...
89.7K 3.5K 44
This story has been rewritten! _____ After many months of Gon and Killua being separated, a cloaked figure took Gon to a new world. Killua and Alluka...
30.6K 716 22
(Hxh x mha story crossover) Killua disguises himself as Izuku Midoriya, to be able to hide from brother, he ends up joining UA with a happy and cheer...
240 13 13
summary since i forgor to put one before this: as gon and killua are preparing to meet up after months of seperation they meet a mysterious man that...