The Omega

Da ImBrokenSaveMe

Highest ranks were #1 in Werewolf 2021 and #1 in Beta The Ring had been made over 100 years ago. It was a way... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Authors note
Angry Readers
Three Years Later...

Chapter 17

16K 598 104
Da ImBrokenSaveMe

This chapter is dedicated to RikaH15  

I gave Jaxton a curious look as he headed towards the door. Jaxton opened the door and I saw a tall male standing in the doorway before Jaxton moved so the wolf’s view of me was blocked. I decided not to give into my need to be a hermit and got off the couch.

     Jaxton glanced over to me and opened the door wider giving the other wolf a clear view of my much smaller form. The male at the door was built like Jaxton with broad shoulders and large muscles everywhere. The male had dark blue eyes and black hair that made it look like he had just rolled out of bed.

    He was very attractive, but I didn’t think he even held a candle to my male. Jaxton pulled me into his side possessively not liking that the male at the door was showing interest in me. The male smirked and turned his attention back to Jaxton and I noticed the boxes in the large male’s hands.

    “Well who is this pretty thing you’ve been hiding?” the wolf looked down at me again and I pressed closer to Jaxton. Maybe coming over here was a bad idea.

    “August you better watch yourself.” Jaxton growled.

    “Oh hush Jax, you should know by now when I’m joking around.” Jaxton huffed in response, still tense and holding me as close as he could.

    “You should know by now when not to push me Alpha.” Jaxton’s voice was still rough and I started rubbing his back absentmindedly feeling his muscles relaxing underneath my hand.

“Alright fine.” The male looked down at me tucked into Jaxton’s side, “Who are you and what rank?”

“My name is Adalyn Mason, rank is uh…” I glanced towards Jaxton for approval and he nodded, “Omega.”

“Prove it.” Alpha August ordered me. Jaxton growled at the disrespect and Alpha August held up a hand the order clear.

“Okay,” My eyes flashed light blue and Alpha August’s eyes widened in response, he clearly expected me to be lying. He looked at the boxes in his hand before looking back to Jaxton, the seriousness in his expression disappearing. He looked so much younger with a smile on his face.

“That’s so cool!” He said looking down at me before turning to Jaxton, “You guys meet me in my office at 9am. I’m glad Jaxton finally has someone, Adalyn.”

Jaxton grabbed the boxes and August walked, Jaxton closing the door behind him. I sighed heavily, I really hadn’t expected the alpha to switch his emotions that fast. It had kind of given me whiplash.

“I’m sorry about that princess.” Jaxton said rubbing his face slowly before walking over to the couch and sitting down with a sigh. It was past 10 and way past bedtime.

“It’s okay… I just hope he won’t be that serious tomorrow.”

“Me too princess. He is normally a funny guy, always takes the pack very seriously though… too bad that is the side you saw first. I promise he is a good guy, you just have to get to know him I guess.”

“I’ll do that Jax, don’t worry about it. Let’s just watch the Kissing Booth okay? It’s on Netflix if you have it.”

“Yeah okay little one. I’ll put it on, why don’t you start eating before it gets cold, okay?”

“Okay thank you handsome.” I opened the smaller box and wiggled in delight when I saw heavenly, golden, still warm mozzarella sticks. Jaxton looked back at me from where he was grabbing the controller and smiled at me happily grabbing some of the cheesy goodness.

He joined me on the couch and we polished off the mozzarella sticks in the first 5 minutes of the movie. I managed to eat one slice of pizza before getting too full. Jaxton got sucked into the movie to my surprise and I got up off the couch. I moved to the other side of him and had Jaxton scootch down so I could stretch out and fall asleep with my head on his lap.

I woke up to strong arms lifting me into the air. Instinctively I wrapped my arms around his neck, scared of falling. Jaxton shushed me and I felt us going up the stairs and then into the room I was supposed to be sleeping in.

He gently placed me on the bed, tucking me in and kissing my forehead gently. When Jaxton left he shut the door quietly behind him and I fell asleep almost immediately. Nightmares started swirling around in my head though.

    The alpha’s jaws were spread wide, as he lunged towards my male. I tried to jump between them, I tried to push the alpha away, but it was no use. I couldn’t move, my limbs were frozen in place, as the alpha ripped out the throat of my beloved.

    He turned away from Jaxton’s corpse, he turned towards me. He didn’t care that I was screaming, he didn’t care that I was crying. The alpha Cassian’s face shifted. The red eyes of the alpha turning electric blue, his hair turning blond. Cassian turned into the worst thing I had ever seen...Matthias.

    My screaming stopped, the tears stopped, everything stopped as he walked towards me. I couldn’t make a sound as Matthias stroked my neck softly, the place where he wanted to mark me the most. I couldn’t even blink as he partially shifted and snapped his teeth centimeters from my neck.

    Matthias lunged and just before his teeth made contact with my skin. I woke up. Lurching from the bed, my heart pounding, I tried to take deep breaths.

    I slowly calmed down, but I knew I wouldn’t be able to sleep for the rest of the night. Maybe I should check on Jaxton? Just to make sure he is okay. I definitely have zero ulterior motives.

    I tiptoed across the hall and opened the door to his room as quietly as I could. He was snoring loudly on his side, his long curly hair spread wildly. I moved over to the bed and climbed in with him carefully trying not to wake him.

“Hmm?” Jaxton mumbled before wrapping his arms tightly around my waist, “My baby’s here, my baby’s here…”

I giggled and snuggled closer to him, I definitely love being the little spoon. This might be a bad idea, but it’s oh so comfortable, and he didn’t seem to mind. I closed my eyes and let the darkness of peaceful sleep consume me.

    When I woke my arms immediately stretched to where Jaxton had been lying the night before. I frowned when I felt the cold sheets, wishing I had instead found a warm body and hard muscles. I stretched each of my limbs one by one, nothing matches the satisfaction of stretching in the morning.

    I got slowly out of the bed. Smacking my parched lips together and wishing I had a toothbrush. I was sure my breath smelled worse than a donkey's arse. Hopefully Jaxton could get me a toothbrush before we see the alpha.

    Oh shit! I forgot to worry about meeting the alpha again. Oh god what time is it? I rushed down the stairs, heading into the kitchen where I could hear Jaxton rummaging through cupboards.

    “What are you doing?” I asked curiously.

    “I’m making us breakfast,” He paused turning towards me with a grin, “I was gonna do breakfast in bed, it’s all part of my wooing process.”

    “Interesting,” I smiled at the tall male walking around the kitchen confidently in tight boxers and a dark blue t-shirt.

    “How do you feel about chocolate chip pancakes and bacon?” he asked, pulling out bacon from the fridge.

    “I feel like I’m in love,” Jaxton turned around with excitement, “With bacon.”

    I felt guilty when his face fell and he turned sullenly back towards the stove. I moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pressing my face against his back.

    “And I might be in love with you too if you keep the bacon coming.” Jaxton let out a laugh and I let him go when I heard the sizzle of bacon cooking in the pan. I heaved myself up onto the counter and watched him cook on the large island in the center of the kitchen.

    My handsome male was humming happily while he cooked. His cheerful nature was infectious and I found myself smiling at him. I really could get used to this.

    Jaxton made a tall stack of chocolate chip pancakes and a plate of bacon. He took out two plates and put three pancakes on each, carrying them to the table for four in the dining room across from the kitchen. I followed him and sat down wiggling in excitement.

    I’d never had a guy make me food before. Even if it tasted awful I would eat as much as I could just because I was happy he took the time to cook me something. Jaxton brought over butter and maple syrup before heading back for the bacon and sitting down across from me.

    “We have about an hour before we need to meet with August.” He smiled at me while cutting his pancake. “I had Lola bring over some clothes for you to wear and she picked up a toothbrush. I can take you shopping after the meeting with August if you’d like?”

What do you guys think of August so far?

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

21.2K 1K 35
An ordinary human girl mated to the most dangerous warrior whose soul purpose is to serve the Alpha King. He is a werewolf that has so much power tha...
53.6K 1.9K 47
Soooo This is my first time writing stories and English is not my first language. So I hope you understand and appreciate my work! I love writing m...
3M 106K 46
"You were made for me. And I, for you." His breath is right beside my ear and I tightly shut my eyes closed. He leans down closer. "I was made to lo...
Cold ✔ Da Ivanka

Lupi mannari

21.9M 855K 53
Highest Rank : #1 in Werewolf Category. When Chriselda stumbles upon the land of the Dawnfall Depths Pack to save her friend, she comes across her ma...