PlayBoy☆Klaus Mikaelson

بواسطة BelleAyer

my heart skips 8 beats at once. Book 2: Young God المزيد

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
fourty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
Epilogue
SEQUEL IS OUT!

fifty two

25.1K 772 1.2K
بواسطة BelleAyer

"Stefan?"

"Hey, Scar." Stefan smiles from outside the door making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. My eyes flicker to the motorcycle parked behind him making me even more confused.

"Where's Elena?"

"Party with Caroline. Figured since I spent half the day with her, I could spend the other half with you." I cross my arms as I look at the man. Didn't really feel like getting treated as if I needed comfort- even if I secretly did need it.

But Stefan always needed to help. I knew he would be worried if I even expressed a small amount of stress or sadness- which I did when I cried right in front of him. Look where that got me.

If only he knew the extent of my worries and the source of my sadness.

I guess I couldn't really pin point it myself. Was I upset that Klaus left or was I upset with myself for allowing anything to happen between us. Maybe a mix of both I guess.

"I'm not depressed or whatever you think is wrong with me, Stefan. I'm mourning. As usual." I mutter the last words, leaning against the door frame as his eyes bore into mine- I guess that didn't convince him.

"Let me get your mind off of it, off of everything." I purse my lips, debating whether I should refuse and go back to moping. I was curious to see what his plans were anyways. If theres one thing Stefan Salvatore excelled in, it was comforting people.

"Okay, what did you have in mind?" He only sends me a smile before nodding his head towards the motorcycle. I look at it before looking back to him, slightly worried.

"Do you even know how to drive that thing?"

"I'm a man of many talents, its better not to question it." He jokes, holding his hand out for me to take. I eye it for a moment- debating again if I felt like being in another automobile crash. With a sigh I close the front door and take his hand- to which he smiles victoriously before leading me to the bike where two helmets sat.

"Protection first." He says, nudging me as I grab the helmet. I let out a small grimace. If only he knew...

"The last couple times I've been in a car with you I've had a near death experience. Lets hope this goes different." I say, buckling the black helmet on. Maybe I felt slightly ridiculous but I also didn't wanna end up with brain damage because of Stefan.

"Yeah, we don't talk about that." He says before getting on the bike and starting it. I watch half in amazement and half in hopes that he knows what the hell he's doing. I've never ridden a motorcycle before so maybe I'm a little anxious.

"Cmon, promise I won't try to kill you..." He trails off, realizing what he was saying. "Again.."

I roll my eyes before getting on the back of the bike myself.

"Hold on." I hear him say, to which I wrap my arms around him cautiously. I hear him start the bike and rev the engine. We then take off, way quicker than I imagined. I feel my breath get caught in my throat but in a good way. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies. I tighten my hold on Stefan as I watch the passing trees.

He was right this felt good. The kind of good that I wouldn't regret soon after.

I find myself wanting to see more of the view. I cautiously begin to somewhat stand, moving my hands from Stefan's torso to his shoulders to balance
myself. The wind cooled my skin and blew through my hair. I let out a small laugh at the feeling which makes Stefan chuckle as well before revving the engine and speeding up.

I like the feeling, something like euphoria.

I watch the scenery as we speed by it, it was such a rush but beautiful at the same time. I felt like I was living the tunnel scene from The Perks Of Being A Wallflower.

I wish I could feel this way all the time. My adrenaline was pumping and excitement was the only thing I could feel- for the first time in awhile.

I sit back down, hearing Stefan's phone ring from his pocket. He takes his time pulling over beside some wooded area. I think he was enjoying it just as much as I was.

Once he does stop he answers the phone- Caroline. I zone out, watching cars pass us as he begins speaking.

"What happened?" My ears perk up at his worried tone. Sadly I wasn't close enough to hear what Caroline was saying on the other end.

"If he's back in town I'll make sure he'll be there. Keep her calm. We'll be there soon." He speaks, hanging up the call without even looking to me. He quickly dials another number making me furrow my eyebrows.

I'm guessing whoever it was answers.

"Meet me at the boarding house. It's important." He speaks sternly before hanging up the call and shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"What's going on, Stefan?"

"I'll explain when we get there." He says, starting the bike again. Despite my confusion I cling back onto him, resting my head on his back as he speeds off and to where I'm assuming is the boarding house.

Once we pull up I see a figure waiting at the door. Couldn't make out who it was but it surely wasn't Damon.

As we get closer I can actually tell who it is and feel
my heart drop as when I do. Klaus.

His eyes don't leave the motorcycle as Stefan parks it right in front of the house. I let go of my grip on him and we both stand. I quickly take off the bulky ass helmet and set it on the bike before following behind Stefan. I was confused as fuck.

"You came." Stefan sighs, approaching the man who's glare was set on him since we came into his sight. His eyes momentarily flicker to me, making his features soften ever so slightly. I felt butterflies shoot through me as he did. I somehow felt a mix of excitement and relief just seeing him.

"Some context would be nice." He says, his expression was cold and stern when he addressed Stefan. I watch, almost mesmerized by him. Maybe it was because I genuinely believed I would never see him again. So many questions ran through my head.

"It's Elena." He says, moving past him to enter the house, motioning for the both of us to follow. Klaus's eyes move to me again for a brief moment before I walk off, following the man. I hear him trailing behind me.

He leads us to his room where Elena is laying in his bed. She was way paler than usual and had dark eye bags. Sweat was even beading on her forehead. Definitely a 360 from how she looked this morning.

I could tell what it was right away- Wolf venom. Stefan looked the same way when it happened to him.

Caroline stood beside the bed, looking rather stressed.

"What's wrong with her?" Klaus speaks up.

"She has werewolf venom in her system. You know you're the only one who can heal her. Klaus, please." Stefan speaks sternly as Klaus raises his eyebrows in amusement.

"And what would you have done if I were no longer here? Hm? If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?" He muses making literally everyone in the room glare at him- including me.

Stefan steps closer to him angrily. "Whatever you want from me-"

"I don't want anything from you." He says with a hint of annoyance before motioning to the empty cup that laid on the bedside table. I grab it and hand it to him, allowing our fingers to brush ever so slightly. That shouldn't make my stomach flip but it does. He simply bites into his wrist and holds it over the cup, all whilst looking to me with a slight smirk.

He hands it back to me, and I immediately give it to Elena. She gulps it down as soon as I do, making her ghostly appearance vanish- thankfully.

"There we go. Problem solved."

"So you're back in town."

"And you've taken an interest in motorcycles." His eyes flicker to the motorcycle parked on the lawn. After Elena got better she wanted rest. Caroline and Stefan were off somewhere in the boarding house- discussing something that was apparently private (Which probably meant they were talking about me and Elena.) When I stepped outside for fresh air you can assume who I found out there.

"If you think riding on the back of one once means taking an interest then yeah, I guess." I mutter, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear as the man examines my face.

"Odd, isn't it? All these romantic gestures for the sister of his girlfriend." He says making me roll my eyes.

"Not everything is a romantic gesture." I say, slightly annoyed. "Thanks for letting me know that you were back. You're so thoughtful." I mutter, shooting him a glare before turning to re enter the house. Maybe every feeling he had vanished. Maybe he got what he wanted. He's back and its as if nothing happened. I wanted-

Why do I care so much? I'm the one that came up with the whole idea of him never speaking to me again afterwards.

I really need to think before I speak.

Just as I go to enter the house I feel myself be pulled back. Immediately our lips crash hungrily. I don't even hesitate to give into it, a sensation I had felt so many times but always got butterflies and shivers every time it happened. I feel my heart quicken as he pushes me against the wall beside the door.

My fingers were in his hair whilst his travelled down to my waist, pulling me closer. Just as the kiss got more heated the front door opened, making me jump and move away from Klaus as quickly as I could.

Caroline stands in the door way with wide eyes and her mouth agape as she looks from me and to Klaus who looked rather pleased with himself. I knew there wasn't really any excuse I could use. If being caught in the action was bad, the swollen lips and disheveled hair definitely didn't help.

"We- so- uhm-" I'm cut off by Stefan approaching us from behind Caroline.

"Scar, you ready to ride home?" He asks, completely oblivious to what had just taken place. His eyes flicker to Klaus.

"What the hell are you still doing here?"

"Just leaving." He says, a small dimpled smirk playing on his lips. He sends me a quick look before walking off to where I guess he parked his car. He's so considerate.

"Asshole."

Carolines eyes were still set on me, not with disgust or anger but with just shock. I'm sure my whole face had turned beet red.

"You guys okay?" Both of us snap our eyes to Stefan.

"Yes."

"Yeah, totally."

"Okay..." He trails off, eyeing the both of us before casually walking towards the motorcycle. Sometimes he could be a little clueless. I give one last look to Caroline which was more of a 'please don't say anything' before following after Stefan.

My arms are back around him when he starts the bike. As we take off my eyes catch Klaus's car. His eyes are already on me, watching intently as Stefan drives past him.

So Klaus was back in town, Elena was almost killed AGAIN (Weekly occurrence at this point.), Klaus kissed me, I still feel really confused and Caroline caught us making out.

Who could've known a day that was meant to take away my stress has only caused more.

Go figure.

A/N

Longer chapt, quicker update, u ask and u shall receive queens.😌

Feel free to request something you'd like to see! Or even something you think I could improve on!

Q: I plan on exploring Scarlett's biological father when I go into the originals/the end of this book! What do you wanna see?
Q2: Do you want Scarlett to be pregnant and go through with having the kid? Do you want something alternate to happen?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

255 8 5
Mikaelson OC x OC
403K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
1K 47 23
Just read to find out.
83.4K 2K 33
-'𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘔𝘴. 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦'- 𝘐𝘯 𝘸...