Falling in love💖

By AyeshaTakia43

A Story of a pretty mischievous boy Xiao Zhan who fled from his own marriage from States to China to find his... More

Characters - 1
Characters - 2
Chapter - 1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Thank you Note
Chapter - 9
Not an update
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBO🎉🎁🎂
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter - 11
NOT AN UPDATE
NEW STORY
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter-16
Chapter - 17
Asking your help
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Not an update
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
My Birthday🎂
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Not an update
Chapter - 30
Not an Update
Chapter : 31
Chapter : 32
Chapter : 33
Chapter : 34
Happy Birthday Zhan ge ❤
Chapter : 35
💜💚 Hello guys💙 ❤
Chapter : 36
Chapter : 37
Thank you!!!
Chapter : 38

Chapter - 10

3.4K 223 136
By AyeshaTakia43

And he kissed me.......

What the hell? He...............kissed me. He actually kissed me. No no no I mean yes. I don't even know what I felt that time. I never got this much closed to someone. I hated skin touches. No one ever touched me except my mom and my brother and here this little one kissed me.

I never even allowed any girl to kiss me or touch me as many girls of my college time had crush on me. Here he kissed me out of blue. Don't even he realised that he is a boy or he thought me as a girl!

Wait !! But why I liked that kiss. When his soft lips touched mine I  liked it. It was a sweet experience. NO NO NO It can't be possible. It's just my illusion. I am not a gay. I am a straight man for God Sake.

I pushed him away  and shouted at him...

"What the hell? Are you out of your mind?"

He stumbled then stared at me for a minute then he................
You won't believe me what he done?

He puked on me.

"Hey Stupid!!! Look what have you done? You silly trouble maker."   I was fuming in anger.
But he just smiled at me and again puked on me.
I was burning in anger. He again smiled.

And fainted then fell on couch.

I didn't know what should I do now.

Suddenly HaoXuan came and asked

"Dude what have you done to this little boy? Why he is lying on couch just like that?" 

Then Jiyang came. He saw that trouble maker lying on couch. He started to shout....

"OH MY GOD!!! What happened to my Spongebob? He is too fragile. What have you done to him. You man in black." 

I was already fuming in anger and now their stupid behaviors worked like oil in fire. 'Was he mad or what?' I asked myself internally.

I blurted out...

"I didn't do anything. Your troublemaker friend's mind's screws are loose. Look what he had done?"   I pointed at my coat.

He started to cry and at the same time that idiot friend of mine(HaoXuan) started to laugh.

Am I standing in a circus? Seriously I was feeling like I am standing in a circus in between clownes.

"I am going to washroom. Look after them. They are not looking sober."   I slightly punched HaoXuan and said.

He stopped laughing, Chuckled and said...
"Am I look like sober?"

"Whatever!!! You are better than them."    I replied.

" Okay man! You go. I will look after them."  He said and faked saluted me.

I went to washroom. Luckily, It was just the coat which was ruined. I put off the coat and looked at the mirror. There was no stain on my shirt and pant.
But still I was feeling dirty. Why? Come on I am a hygienic person.

I went back to that table where I left those 3 idiots. I saw that troublemaker Xiao Zhan was lying as like as I left him.
HaoXuan and Jiyang were playing some palm game and laughing crazily.

I face palmed and shook my head in disbelief. Then I went closer to them and tried to ask Jiyang of his address but he was really drunk and he replied...

"I live on earth."

HaoXuan started to laugh like madman. Now I got that there was no point to ask him of his address. So I checked the pockets of that troublemaker for his phone.

I found his phone. It was locked but luckily it had finger sensor. So I just pressed his index finger of right hand on the sensor and it got unlocked. That's when his phone started to rang. I checked the id and It was some Shijie's call. So I received the call and was about to say something but...

"Zhan!! Where are you? You know na your brother in law will get angry if he came to know that you are not at home at this hour? Tell me where are you?"  She bombarded her questions.

"Hello miss, I am speaking from XXX pub...." 
She didn't let me complete and asked in between.

"What? Where is Zhan? And who are you? Why are you answering his phone? What happened to him? Tell me where is my brother?"  She panicked.

"Hey miss!! Calm down. I am at XXX pub. Your brother is drunk and lying unconscious here. His friend is also drunk. Send someone to fetch them."  I said.

"Okay I will come in 15 minutes. Please don't leave him alone."  She pleaded.

"Don't worry. I am waiting for you."  I assured her.

I sat on a chair and started to wait for his sister. I looked at him.

There was something which was attracting my attention on him. I was continuously staring at him. He was really looking so innocent and naive. He was looking so cute while sleeping peacefully. Wait... Whatttt???  What was I even thinking? I brushed off  all my weird thoughts.

After 20 minutes, Troublemaker's phone rang again. I checked the person's id who was calling. And it was again that Shijie. I received the call. She said that she was already there at parking lot.

I picked him up and HaoXuan picked Jiyang and we went outside.

There was a black car standing in parking lot. A lady came out from the car and told that She is Xiao Zhan's sister.

She thanked me and we  made Zhan and Jiyang sat on backseat. After we bid farewell with her and that black car started. I was looking at that dissappearing car.

I sighed and said to myself..

"Thank God!!!!! Finally he gone. He is a definition of trouble. He is indeed A GRAND MASTER OF TROUBLE MAKING".

I remained stand there and rewind all the incidents that happened to me since I met that TroubleMaker.

First he irritated me with his blabbing than he sat on my lap, forced to dance me then kissed me and even after  that puked on me.  Huhhh!!!  What a strange day?    Indeed he was beautiful and cute but was full of trouble.

'OH GOD!!! Why I am even thinking about him now? He is gone? It's not like I am going to meet him tomorrow. '  I thought and brushed off all my stupid thoughts away.

-:TIME SKIP:-

Next day 5th October (Wedding day)–

Next day Ha Peng was  sitting in his room. It was 11 in the morning. He was very excited for his marriage.

HA PENG'S   P.O.V–

Finally!! What I wanted for so long. Today I will get that. Just some hours more than what I wanted will be in my arms. I was very happy and excited for today evening. Today I will marry Xiao Zhan and make him mine. Today is his birthday also. But I didn't get a chance to wish him. Whenever I see him I really want him badly. He is a pure beauty. His doe eyes, thin pink tempting lips, a sexy mole under his lower lip. His silky smooth hairs. His perfect slim waist. His perfect body. All about him is so perfect. I badly wanted to make him mine.

When I first saw him. He was looking so beautiful that I can't take off my eyes from him. I have tried sometimes to approached him. But he just simply ignored me. But if today I will marry him then he can't reject me. Today, I will make him mine legally.

I Fished out my phone and searched for Xiao Zhan's number. I called him but he didn't received it. I again dialed his number but in vein. Maybe he is also busy in preparation. After all today is his marriage.
I thought and smiled then went for the trial of ny wedding suit.

–:TIME SKIP:–

5 P.M.  (At HA PENG'S Mansion)

Ha Peng was standing in front of the mirror in his wedding suit and looking at himself.

:HA PENG'S   P.O.V.  :–

Finally I am getting married with the love NO NO NO  LUST of my life.

LOVE MY FOOT.

Yes, He is the lust of my life. When I first saw him. I wanted to make him mine but every time whenever I tried to approached him or talk to him he just simply ignored me or rejected me and hurted my ego. After that I decided to make him mine by hook or crook. This marriage is just a formality to get closed to make him then I will make his life hell.

Once I become his husband then I will become his master.

Huhhhh!!! Does his family really think that I am marrying him just because I love him? Hahahahaha
Stupid people.

No, I am just marrying him to satisfying my ego. To tell him that if I want something than I will make that thing mine.

First I will marry him and make him mine. I will claim him and when I will get bored I will throw that trash out of my house and out of my life.

Just wait and watch Zhan.
I thought.

Let's call that shit no no no after some time he will become my wife. Let's not call him trash and shit for some time. I mumbled and laughed.

I took my phone from table and called him again but he didn't received again.

'What does he think of himself? He is just a relative of our mere employee. I will make him my servant after this marriage. '
I throw my phone  on the bed. I was fuming in anger.

Then I calmed myself and called his so called brother in law. But he also didn't answer my call.

"What's going on?"   I shouted angrily.

I went to my dad's room. He was speaking on call with someone.

I entered and started to shout...

"What's going on Dad? Send your men to his home? Why they are not receiving my call?"

He hanged up the call and said in angry tone....

"Ha Peng, I have already sent my men to his home. But no one was there." 

"What the hell?"   I shouted angrily.

"I think they fled."    Dad replied.

To be continue......

Well guys, that's it for now...

How was the chapter? Boring?  Less Yizhan interaction? Yeahh I know. I will make them more interact in next chapter.

I didn't add more photos in this chapter.

If any word or sentence you find wierd then do let me know.

English is not my native language. Pardon me for my grammatical errors and typo.

Photos are not mine. Credit goes to owner.

Feel free to comment and vote I will be very happy.

See you all in next chapter. Till then bye bye.

#staysafe #yizhanforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 78.2K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...
5.5K 517 6
Zu and Zhan's life is in danger and he comes to save them as their bodyguard. What happens next is a pure entertainment with lot of fun and romantic...
257K 12.2K 54
"What happened to you?"... "Why are you so cold?"... "Who hurt you?"... Wei Ying is missing, the sunshot campaign is struggling and on the brink of c...
196K 10.6K 41
JADE OF HEARTS AWARD 2021-- TEEN FANFICTIONS YIZHAN CATEGORY AWARD WINNER. Cover Credits : @LuvLaws after getting admitted in university, Xiao Zhan...