𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - (𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐱�...

By icykk444

Benjamin Evans is feminine. "Should I take off my nail polish? Change my clothes? What if they look at me we... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Characters
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Sixty Nine
Seventy
Seventy One
Seventy Two
Seventy Three
Seventy Four
Seventy Five
Seventy Six
Seventy Seven
Seventy Eight
Seventy Nine
Eighty
Eighty One
Eighty Two
Eighty Three
Eighty Four
Eighty Five
Eighty Six
Eighty Seven
Eighty Eight
Eighty Nine
Ninety
Ninety One
Ninety Two
Ninety Three
Nintey Four
Ninety Five
Ninety Six
Ninety Seven
Ninety Eight
Ninety Nine
One Hundred
Hundred And One
Hundred And Two
Hundred And Three
Hundred And Four
Hundred And Five
Hundred And Six
Hundred And Seven
Hundred And Eight
Hundred And Nine
Hundred Ten
Hundred Twelve
Hundred Thirteen
Hundred Fourteen
Hundred Fifteen (X)
Hundred Sixteen
Hundred Seventeen
Hundred Eighteen
Hundred Nineteen
Hundred Twenty
Hundred Twenty One
Hundred Twenty Two
Hundred Twenty Three
Hundred Twenty Four
Hundred Twenty Five
Hundred Twenty Six
Hundred Twenty Seven
Hundred Twenty Eight
Hundred Twenty Nine
Hundred Thirty
Hundred Thirty One
Hundred Thirty Two
Hundred Thirty Three
Hundred Thirty Four (X)
Hundred Thirty Five
Hundred Thirty Six
Hundred Thirty Seven
Hundred Thirty Eight
Hundred Thirty Nine
Hundred Forty
Hundred Forty One
Hundred Forty Two
Hundred Forty Three
Hundred Forty Four
Hundred Forty Five
Hundred Forty Six
Hundred Forty Seven
Hundred Forty Eight
Hundred Forty Nine (X)
Hundred Fifty
Hundred Fifty One
Hundred Fifty Two
Hundred Fifty Three
Hundred Fifty Four
thanks !!

Hundred Eleven

2.2K 137 78
By icykk444

Gabi shakes her head and smiles. "Okay? He likes you...Just, tell him you're obviously unavailable."

Benjamin lets out a sigh and rubs his head. "I-...Did I initiate this? By letting him stay in my house?"

"No. You're cute and he likes you. But you're not single and he's gonna need to understand that, Benny. It's not your fault. You can't control other people's feelings."

Benjamin lays back on his bed and frowns. "What if Noah thinks I'm allowing him to hit on me."

Gabi lets out a laugh. "Okay, Noah may be a jealous guy, but he's not stupid, okay? He loves you and trusts you."

Benjamin nods. "Yeah, you're right."

Gabi sits down on her own bed and smiles. "What time is he coming to get you?"

"Like an hour. You sure your parents are okay with us hanging out over there again?"

"Trust. They're out of state for the weekend and won't be back until Tuesday. I stole a few bottles from my dad's liquor closet."

Benjamin shakes his head. "He has a closet dedicated to liquor? Girl...Let me move in."

"Okay, Mr. lightweight. What're you wearing tonight?"

"Hm. I'm thinking my white top, the one Noah likes a lot and some skinny jeans."

"Ooh. Someone wants to get laid tonight."

Benjamin smiles and lets out a small laugh. "Hm. Maybe."

"Oh, gross. At least do it in a guest bedroom. I'm keeping my bedroom door locked."

"No, we wouldn't do it in a friend's house. Isn't that like totally rude? And...Weird?"

"I'm betting you twenty bucks that when Elly and Jazmyne her drink those two are gonna runoff for a good forty minutes."

"...Hm...Bet."

**
Noah walks into Benjamin's house as Olivia lets him in. She smiles, "Hey. He's upstairs I think he's almost ready."

Noah smiles back. "Cool. Can I go up?"

"Of course."

Noah smiles and slides his keys into his pockets, walking up the stairs. He glances to the side, seeing Johnathan typing something on his computer.

He turns his attention back to getting to Benjamin. He quietly knocks on the door, smiling. "Bebesita?"

Benjamin quickly throws the door open and smiles. "Hi. I'm almost ready."

Noah walks in, closing the door behind him. "What're you gonna wear?"

Benjamin realizes he doesn't have a shirt on and starts to blush. He wraps his arms around his body. "Oh...I'm sorry..J didn't mean to-."

Noah shakes his head and walks over to Benjamin, removing his hands from around his body. "You look fine, baby. I like what I see."

Benjamin starts to calm down and smiles. "Really?"

Noah nods and reaches out to grab Benjamin by his waist. "Mhm." He leans down and kisses him once before pulling away. "You don't have to be nervous around me, pretty face. You've seen me shirtless plenty of times."

Benjamin nods and smiles. He grabs his shirt from off the chair and puts it on. Noah looks up and shakes his head. "You just tryin' to tease me?"

Benjamin starts blushing again and nods. "Mhm. That was the plan." He grabs his jacket and starts to put in on.

Noah shakes his head, grabbing it. "You don't need that. It's hot out."

Benjamin shakes his head right back. "I-...I can't wear this without a jacket."

"Why not? You look sexy.".

"People will see...My arms...and my wrist. I-...They'll make fun of me."

Noah's smile drops. He grabs Benjamin's hand and shakes his head. "Hey, they'd never do that. It's our friends, Benjamin. You know they wouldn't judge you."

Benjamin looks down at his wrist and then back up at Noah. "...Can I take it with me? In case I feel nervous?"

"Of course. If you're not comfortable then wear it, though. I'm not trying to force you."

"Okay. I know. You're right." Benjamin smiles and grabs his shoes to put on.

Noah hums and leans against his desk. Benjamin stands back up after tying his shoes and grabs his bag, though, Noah snatched it from him to carry.

He looks down at Benjamin and smiles, reaching out to touch his stomach. "Hm. You should really get a belly button piercing."

Benjamin smiles and grabs Noah's hand. "Stop flirting. We have a party to go to."

**
Gabi opens the door and smiles. "Hey! You guys are late."

Benjamin giggles and pushes her out the way. "Shut up." Noah smiles and walks in behind him, an arm placed on his waist.

Gabi shuts the front door and follows them to the upstairs area. Elly looks over and throws her hands up, jokingly. "Look who finally decided to show up!"

Noah removes his hand from Benjamin's waist and walks over to Elly, snatching her beer from her. "Fuck off, Guerra."

Benjamin smiles and walks over to Jazmyne. "Hey. Where's Tati and Jade?"

Jazmyne shakes her head. "Oh. They said they couldn't make it. Maybe next time."

Benjamin nods and grabs a beer off the table as well as a bottle of water. He sits next to Jazmyne and smiles. "Everything okay? Wanna talk?"

Jazmyne shrugs. "Yeah. It's just...They're being kinda distant. I mean, they came over a few times to check on me because of what happened to Elly but it's not the same."

Benjamin frowns. "I'm sorry. Let's just have fun tonight, how about that?"

Jazmyne looks over and smiles. "Sure. I like that idea."

**
Benjamin takes a sip from his cup as Gabi spoke. They were in the middle of playing a game. "Okay. Elly, truth, or dare."

Elly sits up. "Dare."

"I dare you to...Switch clothes with Jazmyne."

Elly looks over to Jazmyne who was wearing a skintight white dress. She lets out a sigh and stands up, grabbing Jazmyne's hand. "Gonna make my mom proud."

Everyone laughs at that and the two walk away for a moment.

Benjamin takes another sip of his drink, choking on it a little. Noah grabs his cup, patting his back. "You okay? Slow down, okay?"

Benjamin wipes his mouth with the back of his hand and nods. "Mhm. Is fun."

"Jeez, you're a lightweight."

Jazmyne walks back out before Elly and smiles. She laughs to herself and turns. "Elly! Come on."

"I look fucking stupid."

Elly walks out and rolls her eyes. Jazmyne smiles widely and claps her hands. "You look hot."

Noah chuckles and points his fingers. "I like how you can see the boxers through the dress. Adds character."

Jazmyne sits back down in her spot and opens her arm up to Elly. "Sit."

Elly turns her head and furrows her brows. "H..How do you even sit in a dress?"

*
Benjamin had fallen asleep first because of how little alcohol he can handle. Gabi and Jazmyne were off to themselves and talking to each other.

Noah walks over to Elly, holding a beer out towards her. "Where's Lucas?"

"Tatiyana called him."

"Hm. Benny's passed out. It's only one in the morning that boy cannot hold his alcohol."

Elly chuckles and looks back at him where the couch was. She shrugs her shoulders and turns back to Noah. "I mean...He is pretty skinny. Not that surprised."

"So are you. You handle it well."

"I've had practice. We drink beers with dinner."

"Hm true."

Jazmyne walks over to the two, kissing Elly on the neck. She looks over to Noah and smiles. "Hey, Noah. Can I borrow Elly for a sec?"

Noah nods and smiles. "Sure thing."

Gabi looks over at them and smiles. She walks over to Noah who was now sitting alone. "Make sure when Benjamin wakes up you tell him he owes me twenty bucks."

"For?"

Gabi averts her attention over to the two who went into one of the guest bedrooms. Noah lets out a laugh and shakes his head. "You guys bet on that? That's easy money."

"I know, right. Easiest twenty bucks I've ever made."

Lucas walks back into the house and sits with the two. Noah looks at him and smiles. "Everything good?"

"Yeah, she was just checking in. You know? Typical possessive girl things?"

Gabi shakes her head. "Girls are not that possessive. It's definitely the other way around."

Noah brings his beer up to his lips. "Mm. No. Girls are more possessive. One hundred percent."

"How would you know? You're gay?"

"Bi."

"But have you ever dated a girl?"

Noah looks up to think and shakes his head. "Come to think of it...No I haven't."

Lucas shakes his head back at Noah and raises a hand. "Wait? You're bi? I thought you were just gay?"

"Have I ever explicitly said my sexuality? I don't think I have. Benjamin and I talked about this. I like both but I lean more towards dudes. I don't know if that's...valid but it works for me."

Gabi shrugs. "It makes sense."

Lucas hums. "Yeah. I guess. But anyways...Girls are more possessive. Tatiyana is always on my ass for where I am, who I was with."

Gabi furrows her brows. "That's just making sure you're safe."

Noah hums and takes another sip of his beer. "So what about two girls? Like Elly and Jaz? Who would be possessive?"

Gabi nods her head. "It would cancel out. Girls are possessive just not as much as guys."

"Or would it be Elly cause she's more masc? Cause Benjamin is definitely more possessive and he's the fem."

Gabi shakes her head again. "Wait, so what if there are two masc guys, it just hella possessiveness? And, Noah, you're hella possessive of Benjamin. Way more then him."

Lucas rubs his head. "What even is the conversation? Fuck, were just running in circles. I'm drunk."

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1K 31
See what a boy's decision will be when he faced his problem about his Sexual Orientation. Description inside! :) Cover by @semperfidelis_ Thank you...
4.9K 232 20
[COMPLETED] Ben is a one of a kind. He can lift up your mood in a minute, he would always be there for you even after you leave him alone. And then t...
262K 4.7K 26
Gab is a junior in high school having to be bullied and played around by the bullies in school but lucky with his two best friend to defend him from...
159K 6.2K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...