✞.°•~Alucard × Reader~.°•✞

By Val_vel

°.•~ Y/n was a healer, familiar summoner and spell caster, a kind hearted girl who wished to aid those in nee... More

⚰ .°•~Adrian's awakening~•°. ⚰
~.°Nightingale witch.▪°.•
•.~night creatures~•.
•.~⚰~.•
~.•⚰•.~
†~.ᵀᴴᴱ ᴴᴼᵁˢᴱ ᴼᶠ ᴮᴱᴸᴹᴼᴺᵀ.~†
~•°.†.°•~
.•°~†~°•.
•.~ Dracu£a's ᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ~.•
~.•~✞~•.~
°•.✞.•°
.°.~'🕯'~.°.
•:°.~🕯~ °:•
•{:'🕯':}•
~✥Hectors Forge Chamber✥~
•~✥~•
~•.✥.•~
◇.•~✥~•.◇
~.•♡♡♡•.~
~.•❤♡♡•.~
--~.▪︎🕯▪︎.~--
°'.🕯.'°

†-.•~✥~•.-†

4.8K 165 59
By Val_vel

Listen to Daybreak: A Castlevania Arrangment by Fantompr on soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/fantompr/daybreak-a-castlevania?ref=clipboard

Please listen to this while reading if you can~🍷
Copy paste it within soundcloud to find it easier, then play it on repeat while reading this chapter^^

.°.•.________________✥________________.•.°.

Within the castle there were many rooms that were still badly battered and damaged.
Damaged from the fight between alucard and Dracula that happened a few days beforehand.
Thier was still lots of broken shards, bits and peices of wood and other material covering the flooring of some rooms. Every now and then you and the trio would help clean up as much as possible around the castle. But still there was so much to clean and fix. Alucard appreciated the occasional help of fixing up some of the rooms.

After trevor and sypha had gone to bed, and you to bathe, alucard had went to take some time to clean up one of those rooms himself. Just to keep himself a bit busy.

Since the day began, you didn't really get to talk with him for most of the day. Mostly due to helping sypha, and him going out with trevor in search of goods earlier in the day.
You'd also had to admit that you still felt guilty, and a bit bashful from the night before.
Upon seeing alucard partly naked made your cheeks burn each time the memory flashed back throughout the day. A shameful feeling lingered a bit and you did sorta try to minimize talking to him. You wanted to avoid him for a bit, or els each time you would look at him your cheeks would flush from embarrassment.

Did you tell sypha about that embarrassing incident that happened the night before? Of course not. Not because you didn't trust her or anything but because it was super embarrassing to talk about and well,...... knowing her she would probably tease you about it for as long as possible.

Who knows exactly how alucard must of felt about what had happened the night before, but it honestly didn't fase or bother him.
At least, he didn't show that it did.
As the morning began he acted perfectly normal, as if it never happened. He still even greeted you in the morning with a small cheerful smile.
However , what did bother him was that you didn't speak with him much throughout the day after that.
He did have a feeling as to why you were trying to avoid him though.
Still ,there was something on his mind and he did want to speak with you eventually, at least before you would rest for the night.

He would later come by your room to say goodnight and chat with you for a bit. Assuming you would be in your room after you've returned from the bathing chamber. However, when he came by your room, you weren't there.

He was sure you would've returned to your room by now ,but he then decided to go look for you. It's sort of becoming a pleasing habbit now of him going and searching for you within the large castle. At least to him he found it amusing in a way.
With no luck in finding you in the main halls or floors of the castle he began to search farther up. He started searching up in the towers, until finally he found you. You had left the doors open, giving him clues as to where you could've gone.

Coming to the small entrance of the towers balcony, he smiled as he saw your form leaning against the stone railing. D/n had fallen asleep by your feet, he was snoozing away in a little ball.
He knocked twice against the frame of the door.

Proping yourself upright a bit, you turned at the sound of alucard knocking.
Your heart lightly skipped a beat at the sound of his voice ,and you quickly tucked a strand of hair that was flowing in the wind in front of your face ,behind your ear.

Alucard ~
" there you are y/n~...I see you've found the castles grand Clock tower...how's the view ?" He spoke while making his way to join you by the balcony. A light smile forming on his lips as he gazed out ahead.

Y/n~
"....oh-....h-hello alucard..." You smiled as he began to walk and stand next to you.
" so thats what this tower is called ...well obviously with the large clock ...." you awkwardly spoke while hugging yourself against the balcony.

"The view from up here is absolutely amazing....I dont think ive ever been this high up to the sky before...." you accompanied his gaze out ahead, smiling and enjoing the breez around you. You pushed aside your bashfulness as best as you could, but still your cheeks flushed with a faint shade of pink.

He leaned forward resting his arms against the platform of the towers balcony.
His eyes then turn towards the left of him where you stood. He tilted his head and gazed at you as you spoke.

Alucard~
" yes it is, I often come here to look at the scenery every once in a while... and it never disappoints... "

He watched as your h/length danced in the wind from the breeze. And how the red and orange hues of the sunset caseted onto you. Afterwards he continued to gaze out into the view before you turned to look at him.

Y/n~
"....hmm....yeah I can see why..."
you spoke with a small smile, cheeks still flushing a little as you try to hide it.
There was a bit of awkward tension after the conversation falterd for a bit.
And the wind was starting to get stronger due to a potential storm coming.

Alucard~
"....you...aren't still worried about what happened the night before ...are you?...
I feel as though you've been avoiding me because of it..." he tilted his head a bit in question, his left brow arching curiously.

Your eyes widened for a moment as you gazed out at the view, your cheeks flushing a bit more now. Your shoulders perked up a bit from the sudden question and you did your best to avoid his gaze.

Y/n~
"...h-huh?...oh ....w~well..." you stammered a bit.
You softly cleared your throat while crossing your arms.
"...In all honesty I still feel terribly guilty for running into you during the night....e-especially when you weren't fully clothed..."
Your cheeks flushed more and you glanced up at the sky hoping to calm them down. As if that will help.

Y/n~
" Im..sorry , I wasn't trying to avoid you on purpose..." " It was just...embarrassing to face you earlier in the day..."
"....N-NOT THat you're embarrassing!, ...I ment Me BeIng embarrassed By SeEiNg Y-you...LIke that..."
You swallowed softly while trying to explain. Blush still dusting your cheeks.
A nervous smile forming a bit as you looked the other way.

Y/n~
"..d-do you understand what I mean?...."
You finally had the courage to look up at him, and suddenly you heard him laughing. His shoulders heaving a bit as he laughed.

Your eyes widened again and then reverted back to thier natural state as you looked over at him slightly surprised. He smiled and ran his fingers through the front of his golden hair.
Leaning back against the tower balcony before looking over at you calmy.

Alucard~
"...I allready told you ..it was fine, it was only an accident for you bumping into me. Besides...it was my fault anyway, I didn't bring with me a proper change of clothing because I simply forgot too.
So please forgive me for that, I apologize if I made you uncomfortable in any way..."
He spoke softly and continued to gaze out into the view.

You looked at him in a bit of disbelief, your flushed cheeks dialing down in color a bit.

Y/n~
"....I-Its not that you made me uncomfortable..."
You glanced away while mumbling a bit. He was still able to hear you though, no matter how low you spoke.

"....But how is it that you were so calm about the whole thing..?

Alucard looked at you. Shrugged his shoulders and continued to look out into the forest view surrounding the castle.
You saw his cheeks were flushing a little.

Alucard~
" you want the honest truth?...I was a little embarrassed about it too, but I found it way more amusing after relizing a few moments that you had bumped into me...."
"You would've fallen if it wasnt for me holding you up afterwards too..."

Geez ... you thought to yourself while shaking your head a bit while blushing.
Maybe you were the one making a big whole deal out of it but ...at least now you know right?

You sighed softly and smiled, turning to join his gaze while looking out into the view.
It was pleasntly quite for a few moments. And the awkward tension in the air finally went away. The smell of rain fall was getting stronger, along with the soft wind getting stronger.
However, It looked as though the clouds would hold out on the rain for a bit longer. You were hoping at least until the sun went completely down. Secretly you wished for this moment to never end.
It was nice watching the sun set, especially with someone keeping yiu company, and that someone was Alucard.

Alucard~
" .....so did you and sypha find all that you might need for the journey ahead?..."
He softly spoke, his eyelids were halfway lided for a moment as he gazed out into the view.

______✥______

______✥______

His Hair blowing from the wind passing through.
Your gaze distracted by how beautiful he looked in the moment. you eventually had to tare your gaze from him or els he would notice.

______✥______

______✥______

You gazed at him again and for a moment you can see a distant look on his face. Almost sad, but you brushed it away and softly responded to him in a light cheerful way.

Y/n~
" ...well I think so, everything is packed and prepped for them too..." you spoke while nodding.

Alucard~
" Im glad...they'll be more at ease on thier journey then.."
A very faint smile formed on his lips.

".. have you decided to go with them in the end...?"
His golden eyes glancing over at you.

Your eyes casted down a bit and you looked at your hands resting on the stone platform of the balcony.
You lightly shook your head.

Y/n~
.....
"...I...Don't know if I should go with them or not."

"I wouldn't mind going.
Hunting to rid of creatures across the lands would greatly lesson the terrrors brought upon humanity."

"but then again,I am needed elsware.
..My healing abilities and remedies are needed to those who reach out to me from the towns and villages...."
Im mostly only able to help others in that way, and I enjoy doing so, even if it means hiding from the church and religious rule."

Your voice was soft as you picked up your head to look over at alucard.
His light smile had faded, his expression calm and distant like before.

He listened to you, and that familiar unsettling feeling spread through him again.
Why does it bother him that much?
Deep down he knows the three of you would eventually leave. He wont admit it outloud, but he knows he's going to miss you and the rest of the crew.

He continued to listen to you speak.

Y/n~
"...Im...decent in combat, ive mostly needed my small powers to defend myself. So im not really as skilled in fighting like sypha and trevor.

"Sypha says it dosnt matter how strong my powers are, im still able to help them anyway.
But honestly I think otherwise.
Both Trevor and Sypha are incredibly strong....they will do fine on thier own together im sure..."

Y/n~
" so...I guess I've deci-...oh-!"

You felt a heavy raindrop fall onto your right cheek. The sun hadn't fully settled yet but the gray clouds were becoming fully dark.
heavy rain began to fall.
You were in the middle of talking, interrupted by the rain and you quickly pushed off from the balcony.
D/n woke up from the sudden rainfall he barked a few times before running inside and disappearing into the tower.
Perhaps he doesn't like rain?

Alucard~
" we should get inside..."
He spoke while seeking shelter back into the clock tower.
You gave him a firm nod and quickly followed behind him.

You both were fairly wet allready and he looked over his shoulder as he stepped into the tower.

Alucard~
" watch your step, you can easily slip."
He held out a hand to you, helping you walk down the steps.

Y/n~
" Thank you.."
You took hold of his hand, walking down the steps.

You didn't get rained on that much. You had a few more layers of clothing compared to alucard. He wasn't soaked but parts of his loose long sleeve shirt clung to the form of his upper body.

Oh god here we go again....

Dear god please give me the strength to surpress my sinning wondering eyes.

You thought to yourself while distracting yourself by trying to dry your hair. You did your best not to let your eyes drift to look and stare up at him.
He did take a few glances over at you while you were'nt looking though.

It was colder now and you both did your best to dry off.
you then began to leave the tower with him close behind.

Alucard ~
" you're probably going to want to bath again, you might catch a cold."

Y/n~
" mm im sure ill be fine, Ill just dry up my clothing the best I can once I get to my room..."

Alucard~
"All right, but dont say I didn't warn you if you end up bedridden with a cold." He spoke while walking down the multiple spiraled steps of the tower.

"Do you know your way back to your room then?.."
He asked curiously.

Finaly exiting out of the large tower you looked both ways of the hall connecting to other towers.
You guiltily smiled while taping your chin.

Y/n~
"..aha-ha-...erm...yeah no I dont remember my way back..."

Alucard let out a soft sigh, he smiled while taking a few steps ahead of you.

Alucard~
" for someone who likes to wonder off and explore ,you would think one would at least know how to get back to thier room by now...."

You gazed at his back, and you guiltingly rubbed your arm while following him.

Y/n~
".....You're right im sorry..."
You softly spoke.

Alucard~
"...Im only joking y/n~, you dont need to apologize."
He looked over his shoulder to glance at you then continued to walk ahead.

" You may explore and wonder to your hearts content. If you find yourself lost just know ill always come looking for you. I myself don't understand why, but I've began getting accustomed to searching for you. ....So I dont mind taking the time to find you within this large castle. "

You gazed at his form from behind. your eyes wide from his words for a moment.
You then gazed at the floor while blushing.
Why were you blushing? You really didn't know but his words made you happy oddly enough.
You smiled to yourself and continued to walk with him back to your chamber.

Finally reaching the hall of the guest rooms, alucard accompanied you back to your room.

He didn't meet your gaze when you both got there, and for a few moments it was quite.
You opened your door and gazed up at him.

Y/n~
"...thank you for showing me the way back....again.....and dont worry I promise I wont get sick with a cold... " you smiled up at him, hiding your arms behind your back, while rubbing your right forearm.

Alucard lightly smiled back, he gazed elsware as you spoke, eyes glowing golden yellow as it started to get darker for the night.
Thier was a few candles lit in your room that illuminated part of the guest room hallway. So it wasnt completely dark.
Sypha must have lit them up earlier for you before she went to bed.

Alucard spoke as he finally looked up at you. You could tell something was bothering him, but you didn't know what or if you should even ask him if he's allright.

Alucard~
"...You're welcome...and alright if you say so, ....if i find d/n soon ill bring him to your room. He seemed to be scared of the rain and thats why he ran back into the tower."

You softly giggled and gave alucard a firm nod.

Y/n~
" yeah he probably dislikes rain.....
In that case, thank you for bringing him once you find him...."

Alucard~
"...it's nothing, ill find him and bring him to you then..."
He softly spoke and gazed to the side down the hall for a moment.

Earlier when you both were in the clock tower, he wanted to know what you were about to say before you got interrupted by the rain. He didn't know if he should ask but for now he pushed the thought away. He turned to look at you with a small smile.

Alucard~
" ill be right back, im sure I can find d/n before you go to sleep.."

Yn~
" are you sure you dont want me to help you find him?.."
You smiled back tiliting your head curiously.

Alucard ~
" no its fine im sure I can find him quickly."
And with that alucard beagn to walk away, in search for the forged dog named d/n.

You patiently waited within your room, taking off a few layers of clothing. You had an undershirt still on, and your shoulders were exposed to the cold air.
You began to dry the clothing that got rained on the most.
then finding a place within the room to hang them.

About 20 minutes later alucard returns to your room with d/n in his arms.
You had a thin sheet of one of the blankets from the bed.
You had warped it around yourself from the cold.
You smiled as soon as you heard alucard knocking on the door. You held the blanket in place aganst you as you opened the door.
Alucard looked at you with a brow arched at the sight of you with a blanket wrapped around yourself.
He smiled while holding d/n out towards you. His tale wagging happily as he was reunited with you again.
He licked your cheek and you held him in your arms while taking him to the bed. You set d/n onto the covers then proceeded to walk back over to where alucard stood.

Alucard~
"....Ill take my leave now then,..... Goodnight y/n~..." he softly spoke, giving you a soft distant smile before turning to leave.

Y/n~
"

...oh okay, Goodnight Alucard~, thanks again..."

There's that look on his face again.
You're starting to easly catch on to the small changes in his expressions.

Ill ask him whats bothering him tomorrow in the morning...
You thought to yourself before climbing into your bed with d/n snuggling close to your side.
It was a long day and you did feel tired, you made yourself comfortable, easily falling to sleep after blowing the candles out for the night.

.°.•.________________✥________________.•.°.

Word count~🍷 3,286

Hope you guys liked this chapter and the small animation.
Here's the full drawing of Alucard^^

Thanks so much for the ☆'s and comments♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 6.4K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
435K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...