Venom | Avengers: Age of Ultr...

By SketchpadArtist21

"Thanks for that astounding observation, Sherlock," - After S.H.I.E.L.D.'s collapse, Ellie moves in permanent... More

Epigraph
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8.5
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 25

146 4 4
By SketchpadArtist21

Ellie's POV, Two Days Later...

An alarm blared through the Raft as we sat in silence. Questions raced through my mind as I listened to the blare. I wasn't looking at the glass wall of my cell, so I didn't see Steve walking over. "Ellie?" My head snapped to the side. "Steve? What're you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm busting you out. I've already freed the others, they're waiting in the surveillance room," He said, shattering the glass with his fist. I scrambled up, and he undid the clips holding the jacket together. My arms felt free and loose as I pulled the jacket off. He also crushed the shock collar around my neck, and we joined the others in the surveillance. I snatched up my suit on the way, tucking it into the jumpsuit I was in.

"You're okay," As soon as we stepped inside, I was wrapped in a hug. "I need to breathe, you know," I wheezed, and he let go, turning to the others. "This has been fun, but believe us when we say that we are officially retired now," Clint told them. "Understood, Clint. Go home and take care of that brood of yours," Steve grinned. "Actually, I was thinking maybe we shouldn't," I admitted.

"What do you mean?" Clint asked, looking at me as I shuffled my feet. "We're criminals, now. Fugitives from the law. If we go home, that'll put our entire family in danger. I don't wanna risk that," I admitted. "She's got a point. Anyone caught harboring us could get sent to prison for who knows how long," Scott added. "You got space for two more?" He asked Cap, who nodded. "You guys are always welcome," He said.

"So, Cap, what's the plan?"

a/n So, originally, Ellie and Clint were meant to just go home, but the more I thought about it, I realized they would've stuck with Cap and the others because they didn't want to put their family in danger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 818 14
Another one of Starks failed experiments causes a rift in Universes causing their Actor selves from another Parallel Universe to come through. Steve...
1.9K 109 12
After a long seven years of being apart from her sister, Y/n Romanoff manages to just barley escape HYDRA while on a mission. She goes to the Avenger...
65.7K 1.7K 58
When Captain America, Steve Rogers meets a woman who makes him question his morals, and sanity, how does he fight to restrain himself from throttling...
1.1M 29K 69
You're a 25-year-old girl living in Brooklyn along with your childhood best friends Steve and Bucky, and you're working at the SSR with your cousin P...