Long Lost Friend

بواسطة AlishaVasey

Marko is in for a shock when a girl shows up from his past, the only problem is this girl is from when he was... المزيد

Old Times
Goodbye for now
New Girl
Tall dark and handsome
First glance
Forgotten
Ouch!
Story time
Girls night
A note
Meeting Max
Date night
Who's your master
You know who
Vampire's everywhere

Thank you

1.1K 14 2
بواسطة AlishaVasey

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone that has been reading this story and voted it really means a lot to me. I really enjoyed writing this and always wanted it to end this way, there wont be a second story as I fell it ended just how it needed to. 

If you want to read any of my other work just click on my profile I do have another Marko/oc story, there was a second story to that but I deleted it so I could do a full re-write which I will be hoping to post September. 

16/09/21- Thank you so much everyone 9k and number one in Lost Boys stories it means so much to me!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.3K 53 15
Having moved to Santa Carla as a child, Azrael Emerson was raised to be a vampire hunter by their uncle, George. Wary of the creatures who lurk in th...
Boundaries بواسطة dream your reality

الخيال (فانتازيا)

52.1K 1.2K 16
She was everything her siblings weren't; quiet and shy. But her world is turned upside down when a simple apology turns into something more. They wer...
11.6K 206 26
After Jaylynn Coper gets in trouble with other vampires Max tells the boys that there soulmates memory has to be temporarily erased and start a diffe...
9.6K 499 30
A retelling of the 1987 film The Lost Boys. The only characters I own are Taylin, her mother (Mia) her best friend (Katie) and Stacy (a 5th LB I crea...