A Safe World: Neptunia x ODST...

By AxlSLL

2552. You were one of the Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) that were meant to land on the Solemn Penance Co... More

Document: <Issued Subject>
Drop from Orbit.
Lowee Forests.
Dimension Tripper.
Hungry Viking Medieval Pub.
Dancing with Nepgear.
Not a Dream.
Plasma.
Rom & Ram.
Shower Time!
Thank you, Blanc.
Unexpected Contact.
Planeptune.
Neptune & Histoire.
Bake a Cake.
IF's Quest.
The Covenant.
-------(A/n) Autor asking you.-------
Engaged.
Three News.
Vert.
Leanbox.
Tea Party.
ODST, Ready to Deploy.
Sniper Game.
No Man's Land.
Subway to Hell.
--------(A/n) New Cover-------
Unexpected Friendship.
After Crash.
Brute Feast.
Our Friends.
Flibip the Grunt.
66 Tons of Titanium.
Tungsten vs Plasma.
White Sisters, Black Imps.
Sniper Duet.
Deam Interfectorem.
Not Everything is Lost.
Internal Conflict.
I Will Be With You.
Nepgear's Strange Behavior.
Plutia and Noire.
Sleepy Girl Wisdom.
Infiltration.
5pb concert.
Whiskey and Chocolate.
Kidnapped.
We're All Together In This.
Incorruptible Defiance.
What Rom Would Have Wanted.
Betrayal.
Division.
Sadism Is Welcome.
Hunters.
Falls Like A Star.
Two Yellow, One Red Point.
You Again.
(Y/n)!
Reunion.
(A/n) Comparing Heights! And More.
Breach and Uncontainment.
Bad News.
Iris Heart Remedies.
Christmas Eve.
Save Christmas!
(A/n) Merry Christmas!
Brief Moment for Us.
The North Pole.
Helping Santa at his Workshop!
A Secretly-Desired Situation.
The Basement.
Once In a Lifetime.
Hay, Warmth, and Peace.
Santa's Gang Back to Planeptune.
Gift Delivering!
Presents for Everyone.
Read-Only Memory.
Team CPU, Team ODST.
Objective: Lastation.
Stalked In the Dark.
The Flood.
The Savages Shall Pay.
Biomass.
No Time To Rest.
Slim Odds of Survival.
Vendettas, Priorities, The Undead.
Infection and Mutation.
Swarmed, Moving Can.
Bonds and Enemies.
Soft Landing.
Eve of Destruction.
Race to Hell.
Friends or Foes.
Into the Nest.
Prideful Blockage.
Faith Twist.
Countdown.
Death Rush.
Purification.
One Last Plan.
Farewell.
For You.
Armageddon.
Double Revenge.
Waste of Potential.
Don't Let Him Down.
Speaking of the Devil.
Sacrificium.
Final Detonation.
A New Light.
Epilogue.
[Updated Report] Document: Issued Subject.
(Author Note): Thank You!

Guardian Angel Nepgear.

497 14 13
By AxlSLL

"(Y/n) are you there?"

"I copy you Nepgear, loud and clear."

"Good. The only route from your position to the bassilicom is that highway that crosses above the city... I'm making my way to you. I'll meet you on the other side."

"You better show up girl" Asgard joined. "(Y/n) is dying to see you again. He says he can't live without you."

Nepgear flushed intensely and Asgard was himself again. It was nice to see him doing well.

"D-don't mind him." You told Nepgear.

"Hehe... See you at the other side (Y/n). Good luck guys." She went out.

Then Sargent Madison arrived driving the warthog you were looking for. It was slightly coated with snow.

"Alright, gentlemen. If we're done having tantrums and flirting with magical girls we can start crossing that damned highway."

M12 light reconnaissance vehicle (Warthog)

"Phew Sarge," Asgard said. "I was tired of walking." He sat at the copilot's seat.

"Son, you cover our backs," Sarge said.

You jumped in to control the machine gun. That .50 cal could easily shred off any elite and brute in less than four seconds of continuous fire. It was also an excellent anti-air weapon.

Sargent Madison stepped on the accelerator and drove through those shattered streets full of debris and junk.

"It's the brute chieftain!" Asgard shouted.

The brute was wearing ceremonial armor and was at least one foot taller than average. He also was wielding his typical gravity hammer; it could effortlessly flip vehicles and reduce bodies to puree.

"Make him swiss cheese, (Y/n)."

The barrels began spinning, and the beast got decimated by the continuous fire. The .50 bullets ate his shields off and he finally fell onto a puddle of his own blood.

"Nice shooting son!"

"Hehe... That's for Reach, monster."

Sarge kept driving towards the elevated highway. Banshees and dropships were flying around it.

------

The Covenant was inflicting serious trouble near the northeast of the loweean bassilicom. They had retreated for a moment, providing the CPUs and soldiers a moment to breathe.

"Blanc... They are growing stronger and stronger..." Rom said, exhausted. "What are we gonna do?"

Blanc had tried to give her little sisters hope. But even at this level, no one could hold it for long. Lowee was demoralized, low on supplies, soldiers, and the aliens were giving no truce. 

But how was she supposed to surrender her nation and try to fly away? It was her responsibility, her duty. If Lowee was going to fall then she'd do with it, until the last breath and until the last drop of blood.

"Alright, Ram, Rom... Take some rest. I'll wake you up if something happens."

The three girls turned back to their original forms. The improvised base near the bassilicom was full of wounded soldiers, nurses, medics, and sentries on duty. Everyone would die for Lowee if necessary.

It was still the middle of the night. Blanc craved some sleep, but she knew she had to stay alert. However, watching her little sisters curling up and napping in that tent made her surrender. 

It could be the last time she'd have some rest and spend a moment of peace with Rom and Ram. She laid at their side and fell on a profound sleep.

-----------

It was already early morning. On the highway, several ghosts were approaching the warthog. Their plasma cannons were slowly but steadily weakening the armor.

Type-32 rapid assault vehicle (Ghost)

"(Y/n), take them off, now!"

You turned around and focused fire on one of them. It got obliterated and finally exploded in color blue.

"One of many," Sarge said.

"Sargent, they are gonna overwhelm us at this point," Asgard said. He stacked his last rocket and shot a banshee.

Type-26 ground support aircraft. (Banshee)

The guided rocket drifted behind the light aircraft vehicle. It tried evasion maneuvers, but it could not scape. Hundreds of tiny parts fell everywhere from the sky.

"That's it," Asgard said.

You kept firing on another banshee. It got damaged but retreated. Ghosts were still heavily harassing you.

"This is suicide sarge!" Asgard yelled.

"Shut up. We're almost there."

The warthog was at this point severally damaged. Small flames were wrapping the edges and the armor was unrecognizable. 

The machine was resilient, but it had its limits. If it gave up then you'd be dead. The Covenant would try to collect your helmets as trophies.

"C'mon, just some more baby!" Sarge mumbled.

You shot the last ghost and the turret ran out of ammo. You were in trouble with no way of defending yourselves. More ghosts approached.

"Everyone, grab yourselves!" Sarge exclaimed. There was a missing part of the highway. He accelerated at full speed to try to jump it.

It was a long distance. The warthog fell from a height of 50 meters and exploded. You grabbed yourselves from the other side of the breach, from those demolished beams and parts of concrete.

Sarge climbed up to the safe side and assisted Asgard. Then he ran towards you and stretched his hand, but the beam you were grabbing yourself from broke.

"(Y/n), no!" He screamed.

You panicked. You were falling to your doom. You'd break all your bones and bleed to death, without the minimal chance of survival. It was the end. Goodbye. You tried.

But it was not. Something picked you midair and flew up at high speed. It was hugging you from behind. You knew those hands. You owed your life to Nepgear once more.

"Hehe, you almost didn't make it," Nepgear told you. She was gaining altitude.

"Y-you saved me again..."

"I told you I'd have your back. But seriously, you have to break with this habit of falling from high heights." She joked.

You were near the clouds. She turned you to her side and your faces were close to each other. Time stopped for a moment. 

Was she always this beautiful? It could be the best scene, the best place to have a kiss and become one with another person. But not this time. You still had a duty down in there.

She glided down at match speeds and closed distance with a flying banshee. You jumped to it and opened the cockpit. 

Nepgear slew the elite pilot with her sword and continued gliding towards your team. You took the pilot's place.

The alien interface didn't make any sense, but you had already ridden a banshee both at reach and the halo ring. It was not as difficult as it looked like. They were highly maneuverable.

"Sargent, Corporal, did anyone of you request air support?" You told them through the com. Channel.

"(Y-(Y/n)?" Sarge said.

"Damnit. Motherfucker..." Asgard said. Both were contemplating you, fighting another banshee in the skies.

The enemy banshee fell down and exploded. You were the winner.

"Alright, now time for those ghosts."

You flew towards them and released the secondary fire; a load of plasma combustible. It didn't damage the ghosts very much, but it made them fall from the highway to deep ground. They exploded.

"Another happy landing." You said.

"Good job son! Now come down over here. We've got another mission to do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.1K 35
(Sequel to this story in the works! Vote for it if you wish to see it) Hello to all my glorious fans. This is my World of Hyperdimension Neptunia. I'...
549 21 12
*I set the rating to restricted due to language and sexual content. **I have heavily updated this story hoping to enter it into the Wattys. Aria Peri...
9.2K 150 65
Introducing my first Original Fanfic of Hyperdimension Nepunia Gamindustri is a world filled with wonder and technology as the four ruling nations of...
3.3K 235 21
Humans are quite possibly the lowest level of life from what I can tell. They just come and go as they please, destroy what they please, and contain...