His Royal Highness | Woosan |...

By CHOCOHONEY-

**NO TRANSLATIONS ALLOWED** Prince Jung Wooyoung is the first born prince in the Aurora Kingdom. Choi San is... More

II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLXIX
L
LI - Extra
LII - Extra

I

12.8K 481 870
By CHOCOHONEY-

Hello~ Welcome to my new book His Royal Highness 🤺 hehe

Ships:

Woosan
SeongJoong
Yungi
JongSang

There will be featured characters from other groups just because but they will NOT be villains because I don't want to paint them as bad guys

Warnings:
There will be smut.
Instances of sexual assault.
And violence.

I will of course put trigger warnings in the beginning of those chapters should you choose to read anyways~

If you're new to my books, just know that sometimes I put gifs in the beginning just because~

Sometimes they relate and sometimes they don't 😼 so keep an eye out!

I USE THE NAME WOOJIN IN THE BOOK BUT I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PREVIOUS MEMBER OF STRAYKIDS. ANYONE WHO BRINGS HIM UP GETS BLOCKED I DON'T CARE. I AM SO DONE WITH THAT MAN
IT'S ALMOST LAUGHABLE. AND THE FIGHTING COMMENTS ARE ANNOYING SO STOP.

Alright let's go!

・:*:・Eighteen Years Ago・:*:・

"The prince has been born!" A messenger exclaimed to the townspeople who were waiting with anticipation in the courtyard.

The crowd that had gathered outside the castle erupted into cheers. For ages, the kingdom of Aurora had been without a prince, as the King and Queen had only given birth to girls.

And that was only after multiple failed pregnancies. With each failure, the King would console his wife and tell her that they could just try again.

But finally.

Finally.

A prince was born.

Since Jung Wooyoung was the first born prince of the royal Jung family, the King decided he would pass his crown down to the male when he was of age to marry.

He never had the intention of making either of his daughters Queen.

The Queen, Jung Nari, looked down at her son then up at the king. "Well? He is beautiful, is he not?" She asked softly, her voice clearly strained since she had been yelling immensely during the birthing process.

The King looked at the sleeping boy and admired his features. "Yes." He caressed the sleeping child's face softly with a gentle smile. "Jung Wooyoung.. he has a perfect name."

The Queen frowned. The King had never made a face like that before. Never while looking at her or her daughters.

"I'm tired." The queen spoke and immediately two nurses approached her to take the newborn baby out of her hands.

She watched with a frown as the King followed the two women to the nursery. He didn't even bother to tell her goodbye as he left.

"Mother!" Two girls ran into the room excitedly, their matching frilly dresses fluttering as they approached their mother.

Their older sister Yeona walked behind the two of them.

Sieun looked around the room,"Where is the baby?" The little girl frowned.

"Yes, where is it mother?" Jieun asked, looking around the room with her twin six year old sister.

Yeona, at eleven years old, tried to calm down the two of them.

"Mother is tired. We can see the baby tomorrow." Yeona spoke.

"Yes you can see him tomorrow." The Queen added.

"It's a boy?!" The two exclaimed at the same time before clapping with excitement.

"We can make him play dress up with us." Jieun spoke as she turned to her sister.

"He can be the doll!" Sieun added and grabbed Jieun's hand before pulling her out of the room.

The Queen watched their interaction with a faint smile,"Please have a maid help watch them." She spoke to Yeona. The girl nodded and left the room.

The faint smile the Queen had on her face dropped as she remembered the fact the King had just made. Are we not enough for him? The Queen felt rage settle within her.

That goddamn child.

・:*:・

It was bedtime for the two girls, but they decided they wanted to sneak out of their room and see the baby right away.

Since Yeona had her own bedroom, which the two girls were able to start their antics without her knowing and alerting a maid.

"I think we should go." Sieun spoke playing with the hem of her pajama dress as she sat on Jieun's bed.

"What if we get caught?" Jieun asked nervously.

"Nothing will happen to us. We are princesses." Sieun rolled her eyes and Jieun decided that was good enough.

"Well, alright.. let's go." Jieun got up and put on her slippers.

Sieun followed her sister's actions and together the two of them tiptoed down the hall, careful to not make any noise as they walked.

Wooyoung, previously sleeping in his crib peacefully that night, was woken up by his twin sisters.

"Hello baby." The youngest twin, Jieun, spoke poking her fingers through the crib to touch Wooyoung's blanket.

"His name is not baby." Sieun retorted,"You are stupid."

"But I do not know what to call him." Jieun whined.

"Um.." Sieun tapped her chin. "Sir Jung!"

"Okay! I like that." Jieun giggled and started patting Wooyoung on the head gently.

"Move~ I want to pat him." Sieun pushed her sister to the side and gently grabbed Wooyoung's hand.

"No! Move!" Jieun pushed Sieun to the side and the girl fell onto the floor before crying. Which, in turn, caused Wooyoung to start crying from the noise. And Jieun, alarmed by her siblings crying, started to cry as well.

Within seconds, guards were in the room looking to find the person responsible. And not even a minute later the King was in the room. "What's going on?"

"Sire, we found the princesses in the prince's room."

"How did they get into here? Who was supposed to guard this door? Have them beheaded immediately!" The King's voice boomed. He turned to the girls,"Go to your room!"

The two girls got up and scrambled to get to their room, alarmed that their father had raised his voice at the two of them.

The king turned to look at the nurses. "Put the child's crib in my chamber."

"Yes, your highness." One of them picked up Wooyoung carefully and the other began the process of trying to disassemble the royal crib.

The King turned back to the guards, "You!" He pointed to one of them randomly,"Have the leader of the guards place extra security around my chamber."

And with that statement the king turned and went back to his chamber, where the Queen was wide awake, sitting up in their shared bed.

"What happened dear?" She asked. But the King ignored her check on his newborn son.

"Your daughters decided to harass my son." The King leaned over the crib and placed Wooyoung's pacifier into his mouth.

The Queen was seething. Your daughters?! My son?! Are we not one family?!

"They were just excited to see him, I'm sure." The Queen murmured.

"Whatever the case, I don't want them to see him for a few years. At least until I know he is capable of dealing with his sisters."

The Queen clenched her hand into a fist,"Surely he doesn't need all that extra treatme-"

"He does. I want no harm to come to the prince. At all." The King spoke with a sense of finality and the Queen stopped talking about it. "You need to rest properly. I too am going back to bed." The King spoke and laid down on his side of the bed.

The Queen frowned but obeyed nevertheless. She laid under the blanket and realized that the King was sleeping while facing the direction of the enfant.

It was then, the Queen decided that she didn't like the child.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ummm hello 💕
Expect chapters to be about this long I think 😳

And for new readers, I usually read all the comments, so let me know what you're thinking!!

-🍯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 794 20
Mission Bluebird takes off, and the troupe of survivors sets out to the radio station in the north. While caught up with Seonghwa's protection and th...
3.3K 90 8
SPIN-OFF OF THE MOON "I hate him, his eyes, his smile, his face, and even his personality" " don't be so fond of yourself I also hate that about YOU...
868K 40.3K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
32.7K 485 12
Just some random Fan Fiction on what happened after the movie or possibly during the movie.