Engaged

Por lunarshewolf01

After Leo is killed, the sisters are on their own. But when they get the chance of protection from a powerful... Mais

Info page!
Solution to your problem
And it begins
Damn child
New challenges
Intresting Morning
Ambushed
Royaly Fucked
Cole
Confusing emotions
Just a deal
Stay strong
Custody!
Another charged
Cuddle bear
Not yet
A Little Crush
No Chance
Giving In

Demons from the past

78 0 0
Por lunarshewolf01

And for the past month they have kept their word. Zankou kept his word in making sure they were safe and always had protection. But he rarely appeared around the mansion. Only if the situation called for it would he appear, only to handle what needed to be done and leave. Piper frowned as he once more vanished from her living room. The demon refused to speak with her, hell he wouldn't even look at her. When ever she tried to talk to him, Zankou would make up the most ridiculous excuses to leave. She would be lying if she said it didn't stung. It was hard to act differently towards him, but she couldn't go back. She couldn't even begin to imagine what her sister's would say if they ever found out.

"Piper!" Phoebe yelled.

The eldest witch jumped, tossing her sister a glare. "What?!"

"I asked what was wrong with Zankou?" Phoebe asked.

Piper shrugged. "How should I know?"

Paige scoffed. "Well someone should be keeping tabs on him. We can't just let him running around loose like that."

"Paige, he is our ally. Not prisoner." Phoebe laughed.

"I am just saying, he needs to be watched." Paige mumbled, leaving the sisters.

Phoebe watched as her sister disappeared, before leaning over the counter. "So what is really going on with Zankou?"

"My guess, love." Cole answered, walking into the kitchen. "I mean that is what I would guess."

"Love?" Phoebe asked.

Cole nodded, casting a look towards Piper. "Yes, Zankou has always been moody and unpredictable, but this is something different. He is usually always precise with his attacks. His plans are fail proof, but now. now he is being reckless, messy, stupid."

Piper glanced up at him, only to look away quickly. "That just sounds like a demon being a demon...stupid, but as a demon."

"No, last time he was like this was with his last love." Cole mumbled. "Same one that stabbed him in the back. literally."

"But who could it be?" Phoebe asked. "I mean we haven't seen anyone."

Cole glanced at Piper. "I don't know, but I just hope she can overlook the bad. Zankou is not a bad guy, but he has been through hell and back."

Piper pushed herself off the wall. "I, umm, I have to...I'll be in my room." Pushing past Cole, she ran up the stairs and into her room. What they didn't know was that Zankou wasn't the only one affected.

Phoebe frowned as her sister took off. "What was that about?"

Cole shrugged. "Don't know." Realizing with who he was, he cleared his throat. "I am going to walk around. Have to speak with the demons on guard."

"Cole." Phoebe called.

"Yeah?"

"Why do I feel like you are avoiding me." Phoebe asked.

Cole tensed slightly. "Probably because I am." Not waiting for her to respond, he went in search of the guards.

Piper didn't know just how long she sat on the floor of her room, but it felt like days. She hated feeling like this. Like she just love Leo all over again. That gut painful feeling around your heat. She had hoped that with the distance and avoidance, all of this would go away. That she didn't feel what she knew she did. That it was all a bad dream and she'd wake up to find Leo beside her, but it would always change to Zankou. No matter how hard she tried to not think about him, he'd come in like a freak bulldozer. Why must the heart be so complicated? Why must it want what it cannot have?

Zankou flamed into his underworld room, gritting his teeth as he tried to sit on the bed. Lifting his shirt up, he sighed at the wound. His inner healing had healed the stitches and outside wound, but the poison was still running its course. It was effecting him sooner than he thought it would. Headaches were coming and going with little short span between them. Fevers were coming and going, along with non-stop pain shooting up his side. His energy was cutting short as well, causing him to get dizzy. It hit the hardest when every he casted a spell or a fireball. He either had to find a way to slow this down even more or, find a damn cure. Levitating his book of spells over to him, he tried to focus on anything, beside his not so far away death or Piper.

Piper.

That damn witch wouldn't leave his mind. She was on his mind in the morning and on his mind when he called it a night. Zankou tossed the book to the side, falling back into the bed, placing his hands on his head. This was ridiculous, last time he reacted to a woman this way, she stabbed him in the back. But with Piper it was deferent. She didn't do ask anything for her own gain, always for others. She never asked more from him, than what they asked for. She always placed others before her own needs. He couldn't help, but wonder what his life would be like should he have her by his side. It...hurt him, being near her acting indifferent towards her. It bugged him like hell, not being able to talk to her, hold her, kiss her. Zankou scoffed 'So much for an all powerful demon. Dying from poison and in love with a damn charmed one.' He was royally screwed! Closing his eyes he focused his senses on the sisters home. It was quiet, peaceful. He tuned in on Paige, she was stressed, but asleep. Phoebe was asleep, so were the brats. Finally he tuned in on Piper, what he felt stumped him. She was overwhelmed with hurt and sadness. He felt her emotions wash over him, causing him to sit up with a loud gasp. Flaming into her bedroom, he frowned at not finding her in bed. Glancing around he sighed at seeing her asleep on the floor, picking her up gently, he laid her in bed and tucked her in. She would never be happy with a man like him. They were of different and opposite worlds. Same worlds that were destine to destroy each other. Casting one last look at her he flames back into the underworld. The only way she would ever be safe, would be the day he ended Mikal.

Piper groaned as she stretched herself. Reaching over to the nightstand, she grabbed her phone groaned at seeing it was barely 6am. Sitting up in bed, she frowned. Last night she was sure she fell asleep on the floor. So how in the hell did she end up in bed? Maybe Cole? No he would never walk into her bedroom without her permission. Her sisters? They were asleep by the time she stopped crying. She thought of Zankou, but she doubted he'd show up just to tuck her into bed. That was not part of the deal. Knowing she wasn't going back to sleep, she decided to take a shower and get breakfast ready. She spotted Cole standing outside on the porch and few of the demons patrolling around the house. It felt weird having them around and not being threaten by them.

Phoebe walked into the kitchen, moaning at the smell of breakfast. "Oh god that smells amazing!"

Piper smiled. "Well I hope you're hungry. I think I made enough to feed an entire army."

Phoebe shrugged, picking a piece of the eggs. "Well, you can always feed the demons guarding us." Phoebe chuckled at the look Piper gave her. "Come on Piper, they are here 24/7 and I haven't seen them eat once."

Piper chuckled, giving her sister a small nod. "Alright, I will serve the plates, but you are handing them out." Phoebe rolled her eyes, but gave her a small nod. "Is Paige up yet?"

"Paige is gone." Phoebe replied.

Piper frowned, slowly placing the plates on the counter. "Gone? What do you mean gone?"

"I walked by her room, walked in and the bedroom was empty. Must have gotten up early." Phoebe grabbed the plates, placing them onto the table. "New charge maybe?"

Piper shrugged. "I suppose so. Where is Cole?"

"I don't know." Phoebe sighed, turning towards her sister. "Piper?"

"Yeah?"

"I asked Cole if he was avoiding me?"

Piper stopped what she was doing. "And?"

"He said he was." Phoebe sighed. "I didn't know how to respond to that."

Piper groaned inwardly, it sucked being the oldest sometimes. "Well honey, we caused him as much pain as he did us. We turned our backs on him. Never truly trusted him, even when he scarifies himself to save you. We have really treated him badly."

"He tried to kill Paige!" Phoebe snapped.

"He was possessed by the source." Zankou flamed into the room.

"Of course you'd vouch for him." Paige growled walking down the stairs. "Demons always stick together."

Zankou scoffed. "My brother did the impossible to help you three. He was shunned by his people because of it. Even locked in that cell I could feel him. The happiness I felt from him, was of when we were children. He was truly happy, until for saving you three he became the source. And when he needed you the most, you turned your backs on him." He turned to Phoebe. "The reason he is avoiding you is a very simple one. He does not want to go through that pain again." His eyes trailed to the oldest of the sisters. "I don't blame him, it hurts like a bitch."

"He still tried to kill me!" Paige snapped.

Zankou rolled his eyes. "I am sure you have his regret."

"Paige, where are you?" A feminine voice echoed from the top of the stairs.

Zankou froze at hearing that voice. It echoed non-stop in his ears, causing him to wince. The wound in his back, returning to life. Stabbing and burning sensation running in his blood. He must be hearing things. No way she was here, must less alive. The sound of footsteps coming down, getting louder and louder by the second. Turning around slowly, he inhaled deeply at seeing the woman of his nightmares. She was still the same as the day she nearly killed him.

"Paige there y-" The woman stopped, staring at the demon in the room. Her eyes widen and a grin spilled from her mouth. "Zankou!"

Zankou took a quick step away from the woman. "You. W-what are you doing here?"

Ignoring the clearly uncomfortable and dumbfound demon, she walked over to him pulling him into a tight hug. "Oh god! I thought you were dead."

That seemed to snap him out of his trance. In a matter of seconds he had the demon in the air by the throat. "How dare you stand before me after what you did!"

"Za-nkou! P-p-please...can't breath." The demon gasped, scratching at his hands, begging with her eyes.

Pulling her closer to him, he sneered. "You betrayed me. Helped them lock me up for years, all for your selfish needs."

Piper stared at him in both shock and fear. In the little time she's known him, she had never seen him so angry. "Zankou." She jumped at seeing their protecter fly back into the further wall. She wince at the slight groan he gasped out. "Paige!"

The youngest sister helped the seer up to her feet. "You okay?"

"Yeah." She gasped, rubbing her sore neck.

Piper was quickly to kneel beside Zankou, checking to make sure he was still alive. "Zankou?" Hearing him groan softly, she sighed, glaring up at her sister. "What the hell is the matter with you? And why is there a damn demon in my house?" Seeing the look Paige gave her, she shrugged. "Uninvited demon."

"She is my new charge." Paige answered.

"I'm sorry what?" Phoebe laughed. "Your new charge is a demon?" Paige nodded. "Why?"

The demon cleared her throat, getting all eyes on her. "I am just a part of something the elders need help with."

Piper shook her head, turning her attention back to the demon. "Zankou, wake up."

"Hmm?"

"Come, up." Turning him onto his back, she slapped him gently on the cheek. "You got five seconds before I slap you harder." Just as she raised her hand, his snapped out and caught it.

"One is enough." He grumbled pushing himself up. Looking up at the seer he growled.

Paige was quick to stop him. "She is my charge, you will not harm her."

Piper grabbed ahold of his arm, stopping him from attacking her sister. "Please."

There was a silent plea in her eyes. A small glint of 'for me' looming in her doe eyes. He hated himself for not being able to say no. "Fine." Zankou snapped, flaming away.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

981K 24.7K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
621K 22.5K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
243K 5.9K 44
❝ 𝖨 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 ❞ ── " 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗀𝗎𝗒 yet" ❝ and 𝘄𝗵�...
104K 3.6K 36
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...