//π˜™π˜Œπ˜‰π˜–π˜™π˜•β™‘

By m0th_fa3rie

β—œ 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘟 𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘳. β—ž Warrior, 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘯 1. A brave or... More

(A/N)
A Nap
Death, ig
A baby?
Fire.
No home.
16 years.
First stage.
The second stage.
The third stage~~part one.
The third stage~~part two.
The fourth stage.
The last stage.
Republic of Padokea
A/N
Princess.
Another hot guy.
Kidnapped?
Godly power.
Specialist.
Kurapika.
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL~
The auction.
The auction~~part two
Fight with the Leader.
A/n
A date with the hottest man in HxH.
Story time
A/N

The Emperor of Jappon.

1.4K 44 22
By m0th_fa3rie

When I arrive in Jappon, the first thing I do is look for a place to stay.

The place where I arrived is a large city probably as big as York New city. The place is called Tokio, and it's constantly busy. The signs are lit up 24/7 and they light up the night sky as I stroll through the streets.

I had recently taken a big sum of money out of my account and changed it into cash. That is usually handier for the street food and other stuff.

I quickly found a small inn to stay in. It was a simple hotel, with a small restaurant at the bottom.

The food in Tokio is delicious, and most of it is rice and fish.

After I put my stuff into the hotel room, I headed down to the restaurant.

When I got there, a small lady lead me to a table in the corner where I could stay.

After I've eaten, I head back to my room and look at the map I found on the street. The guy who gave it to me said that it had almost every place in Jappon that you could think of.

He also told me that if you go to the flower garden, that there are a lot of tourists guides and they will show me around Tokio. He showed me a small street that has a small agency that will guide you around the whole of Jappon and show you everything there is too see. He said that the whole thing takes about a month.

That's perfect for me, because after that, I have to go back to York New city for our meetup.

The first thing I do, is find the guide agency. I quickly find it on the map and head off in their direction. Once I've found the street, I check the building signs and find the building I'm looking for.

It's a small building, probably only 15-20 meters in height and has a slanted tile roof. It looks a little run down, but I still decide to go in.

When I enter through the wooden door, I hear a small bell ring the moment I step foot inside.

The interior has a modern feel to it, with its white walls and furniture. I sit down on the floor, as there are no chairs underneath the table except small cushions, and wait.

Shortly after I sit, a older woman enters the room through a door at the back, and heads over to my table.

Before she sits down, she quickly makes a bow, and then takes a seat.

"Hello, my name is Aneko. I will assist you on choosing your desired tour guide." She says. Her accent is a little wonky but it is surely not her first language so it's quite impressive.

"Ah, yes. My name is Aiko." I give a small bow.

"Where would you like to visit, Aiko-San?" She asks with a smile.

"Um...well, I'd like to take a look at all the traditional places, such as the cherry blossoms or the bamboo forests." I say with a longing look.

She laughs and nods her head several times before answering.

"Yes, yes. We have several guides that could show you those parts of Jappon." She said. "His name is Haruki, and I think he is the best for these type of touring places."

I nod and then we discuss prices and how long the trip will take.

Once we're finished, she introduces me to Haruki. He is a very handsome man, with slanted almond eyes and black hair. His skin is clear and he has some freckles here and there. He is well built and taller than me.

"Hello, Aiko-Chan. I'm Haruki Yamamoto, nice to meet you. I will be guiding your around Jappon." He says, bowing his head. That seems to be the custom here.

"Hi, Haruki-Kun, I'll be in your care." I smile, radiating happiness. I bow my head as I stand up to greet him.

He blushes a little before he talks again.

"I will come pick you up tomorrow, then we can go to Itsukushima, where we can see the Shrine. But before that, we can go see the cherry blossoms." He says.

"Okay. Tomorrow it is!, I'll see you then." I say.

I give him my number for communication and then tell him the name of the hotel I'm staying at.

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

The next morning I get up from my bed and shower, washing off all the jet lag as I scrub my body and hair.

Last night I had searched up traditional Japponese clothing and I found out that they wear kimono's. Just like on my fifth birthday. That explained why my name is Japponese, my mother is from here.

I'm just hoping that my dad will be here. I'm kinda in the same boat as Gon. Heh.

When I exit the building, I glance around the streets and my eyes land on a small faded green van.

I look at my phone and see that Haruki has texted me.

'I'm in the green van.'

Looking up, I see Haruki poke his head out of the side window and wave.

"Aiko-Chan!, over here!" He yells from the front seat.

Running over with my suitcase, he rolls down the window.

"Put the suitcase in the back. You can have the passenger seat." He grins.

"Okay, Haruki-Kun."

I pop open the back and shove my suitcase on top of his. It's a big grey bag made of plastic, just like mine.

Closing the boot door, I walk around to the side and open the door to the vehicle.

The minute I sit in the seat he reverses out of the parking spot and drives off.

"So, where are we going first?" I ask.

"Well, because you wanted to see the more tradional places, we're going to go see the cherry blossoms before they all fall." He replies, taking a turn off the main road.

"And where's that exactly?"

"It's close to here, about one or two hours in the car." He answers.

"So, tell me about yourself. What made you come here?, whats your favorite color?, do you like ramen?" He smiles, quickly glancing in my direction before looking back at the road.

"Um,well...my favorite color is black," I laugh. " if that's even a color."

"Mine's yellow." He says, chuckling along.

"Before coming here, I took the hunter exam." I say. I blush a little when I remember sleeping on Kurapika.

"Really?, you must have a lot of guts to do that. Did you pass?" He asks looking at me in awe.

"Yeah, I did. It was cool, I even made some friends." I smile.

"My brother tried once," Haruki says. " he failed though, even got a injury to his ankle and now he has to limp everywhere."

"Oh, I'm sorry." My eyes filling with pity.

"It's fine, at least he won't wanna take it again." He laughs.

"Well to answer your first question, I'm looking for my dad." I say.

"Your dad?, why?" He asks with a questioning look.

"Well... he left me and my mother when I was two, and I want to know why. Is he dead? Has he gotten in a situation where he can't leave somewhere? Does he just not love my mother anymore? I don't know." I say.

"Oh, well. Your first name is Japponese, so maybe you'll find him," Haruki says. "Anyways, I think today is the day when the Emperor visits the cherry blossoms."

"Really?, do you think we'll see him?" A wondrous look crossed my face as I tried to imagine the Emperor's face.

Haruki glanced at me and grinned.

"We might catch a glimpse of him. The Emperor likes to bring his wife along with him and when he does so, most likely there will be guards."

"Ah." I say, sighing as I rest my elbow on the armrest underneath the car window.

When the sun is slightly off center to the sky, meaning the beginning of the afternoon, we arrive at the cherry blossom garden.

The entrance has a small group of people waiting to get in. The people are in a small line that is slowly progressing forward.

Me and Haruki join the queue and I pull out a water bottle. Taking a sip, I look at the gates to the garden.

It is shaped in a traditional shrine shape and is colored red. The paint is slightly faded.

Wipping out my phone, I take a picture of the structure. The slanted wood and huge pillars make a H shape with the horizontal line reaching up to almost the top of the vertical pillars.

The line slowly gets smaller and new people gather behind us.

When we finally get to the ticket gate, we enter the garden.

Taking in a sharp breath, I look at the garden and sigh in wonder.

The garden is huge, with curved trees and sections of flowerbeds. There are small fields of pebbles that are raked into lines or cute designs. In the rock fields are larger stepping stones and occasionally a bonsai tree.

While I'm marveling at the scenery, Haruki is organizing a map that he got from the ticket stand.

"We have to walk through here to get to the cherry trees." He says, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay." I say as I follow Haruki through the pebble field.

Hopping over the flat stepping stones, I pull out my phone again and snap a picture of me and the garden in the background.

"Want to take a selfie together?" Haruki asks from infront of me.

"Sure." I say and stand next to him on the flat stone.

It's large enough for both of us, but I have to squeeze up against him so I don't ruin the pebble art around us.

"Sorry" I mumble.

I lift the phone above us and smile, pulling a peace sign.

Haruki does that too, but puts his other arm around my shoulders.

After a couple of minutes, we reach another red painted structure that leads to the cherry blossom trees.

Haruki takes a place at the right pillar and makes a gesture with his arm, pointing towards the pink colored trees.

"Ladies first." He says, smirking.

I chuckle and walk forward and grab his wrist and pull him along.

We walk through the trees that are irregularly placed, with the soft grass under our feet.

Settling on a small spot underneath a unusually big tree, we sit down and admire the petals as they fall in the light breeze.

"Oh!, I forgot I brought this." Haruki suddenly exclaimed.

"What?" I asks just as he pulls out two small boxes wrapped in a decorated cloth.

"I made bento lunch for us." He says, unwrapping the cloth and opening the box.

Seeing that he unwrapped his, I do the same and slowly open the box.

Inside is a beautiful arrangement of food, ranging from sushi to small deep fried squid or other seafood.

On top, Haruki has put a mini bag of soi sauce. Drizzling a bit of it on to my side sushi, I put it aside.

"Wow. This is amazing!" I say happily as I pick up a piece of avacado sushi with some wooden chopsticks.

"Thanks, it's the same as my mother used to make it." He replies.

"Dis i' reali goo'" I say while munching on a piece of onigiri.

Onigiri is a triangular shape of rice with a small rectangular shape of seaweed wrapped around the bottom of the rice.

Haruki laughes at my happy face and gives me a napkin to wipe away some rice peaces on my cheeks.

When we're finished, I sigh with satisfaction and lean back against the Sakura tree.

"It's so pretty." I breath out.

"Yeah, I come here every year." Haruki says, glancing up at the falling petals.

A couple fall into my hair and Haruki reaches out and takes them off.

Blushing slightly I thank him and look back up at the light pink petals.

Then we hear a loud gong of a intrumwnt and we look in the direction of the sound.

In the distance I see a group of warriors that are gathered around two people in a circle as they march through the cherry trees.

"Who's that?" I ask, though I can already guess.

"The Emperor I think." Haruki says, confirming my suspicions.

I strain my eyes to see through the men and see two humans inside the man circle.

There is a beautiful woman and a tall man walking. The woman is wearing a macha green and white kimono with gold accents and the man is wearing a similar yukata but the main color is white instead of green.

He is clean shaven and has a topknot with black hair.

As he comes closer, I see that he has similar emerald green eyes to me.

The woman with him is small and petit with brown hair and black eyes. She has flawless skin and a little freckle above her lip.

She has a round paper fan in her right fan that she's using to keep her from sweating.

The Emperor looks slightly familiar and then a sudden realization hits me.

As they walk past, I ask Haruki a question, dreading the answer that he might give.

"What's his name?"

"His highness, Emperor Eito Furukawa."

✄┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

Just a reminder that there is hardly any info on Jappon is the HxH world so this is all my imagination.

She's a princess if you haven't figured it out yet.

I swear we'll see Kurapika and the others soon. After she finishes business in Jappon.

Okey, bye!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.9K 14
On a quest to regain your memories and seek out your family's murderers, you apply for the 287th Hunter Exam in hopes that becoming a hunter will jum...
6 0 9
A normal looking high school boy is isekai'd into a world that he has only heard about in legends and fantasies thanks to truck-kun. He first brushes...
17.2K 541 22
One day you woke up injured in your favourite anime ' Hunter X Hunter', not expecting the plans fate has for you. Ending up falling for Illumi Zoldyc...
26.4K 881 21
[COMPLETE] What if you were registered in the 287th Hunter Exam unbeknownst to your knowledge, you possess no skill at all in fighting or surviving s...