The Game Of Vengeance (comple...

By _Prashalini_

First place holder in Wattpad Love Awards 2021 in general category 🏆 Third Place Holder in Writer's Choice A... More

Cast
Chapter 1 -✨YOU ARE MY LAST HOPE✨
Author note
Chapter 2 - FIRST MEETING
Chapter 3 : MRS. ADHIRA VEER SHERGILL
Chapter 4 : MY DAUGHTER
Chapter 5 : WELCOME TO HELL 😈
Chapter 6 : FIRST NIGHT 🌙
APOLOGIES
Chapter 7 : IT ALL STARTED FROM THERE
Chapter 8 : BEAUTY IN PAIN
Chapter 9 : TROUBLE
Chapter 10 : FAMILY DRAMA
Chapter 11 : BRAVE KOOHU ♥
Chapter 12 : EMBARRASSING ENCOUNTER 🙈
Chapter 13 : POSSESSION
Chapter 14 : HER NIGHTMARES
Chapter 15 : HIS DILEMMA
Chapter 16 : FAMILY TIME
Chapter 17 : FIRST 💋
Chapter 18 : NERVOUSNESS
Chapter 19 : ✨ RECEPTION ✨
Chapter 20 : SURPRISE
Chapter 21 : JEALOUSY FEVER 🔥
Chapter 23 : FIONA'S LIE
Chapter 24 : WARNING
Chapter 25 : VEER'S OUTBURST
Chapter 26 : KOOHU'S DEMAND
Chapter 27 : STRAWBERRY 🍓
Chapter 28 : ADHIRA'S FAMILY
Chapter 29 : COMFORTING HER
Chapter 30 : TRUTH ?
Reminder
Chapter 31 : BROKEN DOWN
Chapter 32 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 1
Chapter 33 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 2
Chapter 34 : GLIMPSE OF PAST 3
Chapter 35 : THE PROMISE
Chapter 36 : DROWNED IN GUILT 🥺
Chapter 37 : I WANT YOU ♥
Chapter 38 : KHOOHU'S BIRTH SECRET 👼
Chapter 39 : MUMMA KOOHU 😉
Chapter 40 : I WON'T LET YOU GO 🍃
Chapter 41: ERROR IN ENGAGEMENT💍
Chapter 42 : SUPPORTIVE SHERGILL'S 👩‍❤️‍👨
Chapter 43 : IT HURTS 💔
Chapter 44 : CONFESSION ❤️
Chapter 45 : YOU ARE MY IRON LADY
Chapter 46 : BITTER, SWEET ARGUEMENT 😜🥺🥰
Chapter 47 : HIS SISTER ?
Chapter 48 : WHERE ARE YOU STRAWBERRY ?
Chapter 49 : FREED
Chapter 50 : CONFESSION
Chapter 51 : SEEING HER AGAIN
Chapter 52 : BEHIND THE BARS
Chapter 53 : BOLD VERSION
Chapter 54 - I
Chapter 54 - II
Chapter 55 - BEGINNING OF THE END 💞
Epilogue
🏆
Bonus Chappy 📝
💃
New Story
Mis. Single

Chapter 22 : CROCODILE TEARS

7.2K 548 87
By _Prashalini_

I hope you guys like this update.
Please enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment.

Silent readers votings are free on our Watty , so you guys can vote without paying.

So vote if you want next update soon

And Try not to dig in mistakes 😜

_______________________________________

Published On : 6/8/2020

Adhira's POV

I'm getting ready for College. Mr. Shergill is taking shower. I already prepared breakfast and also woke up Koohu.

Last night don't know when Mr. Shergill arrived but in the morning when I wake up he was sleeping next to me. Is he doing this purposely or they really like each other. If that is the case then why he married to me ? Why ? Forget about it Adhira, enough if you ask him he is never going to tell you truth.

A week went like that, Fiona never missed any apportunity to flirt with Mr. Shergill. Adi keep saying that I should do something or atleast talk with her. But why should I ? We have nothing like husband and wife , so let him do what he wants to do. My prelims are over now. I've noticed so many times Fiona trying to talk with Koohu but whenever I reach there she makes any stupid excuse and immediately left from there. And what distrubing me is she only talks with her when she is alone. One thing I can definitely say about her that she is not child lover. Now what she want from my daughter ?

I take out Mr. Shergill suite for the day and went out to check Koohu. But she was nowhere in her room. Adi must take her downstairs.

After breakfast everyone went to their work including me.
I have to do something with this Fiona. Today on breakfast she was openly shamelessly flirting with Mr. Shergill. Aditya was eyeing to say something or do something but what should I do when Mr. Shergill himself was enjoying her company. And anyways what do I have to do with them. It's not my business to poke my nose in their matters.

" I DON'T CARE ",

" Really ? ", my subconscious mocked

" Why should I care ? ",

" Because he is your husband ", again sub...

" Yeah only on papers ", hufff only on papers.

But I really hate girl not only because of Mr. Shergill but the way she looked at me and mocked me. Yeah that's the different thing I spat back making her shut her gutter like mouth.

Today is saturday so I came back early than usual. Rose opened the door. I already informed Meera di that I'm coming early so if she wants to take off then she can. But she said that she'll wait for me.

" Where is Koohu Rose ? ", I asked Rose when she handed me a glass of water.

" Mam Meera ji and Koohu is in garden ",

" Ok ",

I took my bag and directly went upstairs to freshen up. I opened the door. I was not expecting Mr. Shergill to be there but also not Fiona. Fiona was seating on my bed like it's her.

" What are you doing here Fiona that too in my in absence ? ", I asked her rudely because she really don't deserve gentle treatment.

" Is this how you treat your guests ? ", when she'll stop her guest drama ? I'm pissed off it now.

" No never because they know how to behave when you are guests, but I think you really don't know how to behave.... ", I spat back. I saw her smirk changed in anger.

" It's not your room Adhira. It os is V's room. Don't pretend like yours ", she said position finger at me.

" It's mine, and stop calling him V. He has a very nice and meaningful name",. bravo Adhira from when you started to take side of your so called husband. But the fact is I don't like when she call him ' V '.

" You don't have to poke your nose in my matters, I've been calling him by that name ever since you weren't even close to him. And he also likes when I call him V ", Yeah why would he not...
What does she want ? Why she is arguing with me. In first place what is she doing here.

" See Fiona I don't want to put cat fight with you because I'm interested in wasting my time. If you want to meet Mr. Shergill then search him somewhere else because I think he is not here ", I said truthfully in angry tone.

" I'm here for you Adhira ", What ? I knitted my eyebrows at her.

" For me ? ", And that smirk came back on her face again.

" Yes. I want to know something ", she said in calmly disturbing my calmness. I eyed her " What ? ",

" Are you trained to capture money mans in your trap for money or it's birth born quality ", Is she gone mad. What does she mean by that ?

" What ? Don't beat bush, come to the point ", my anger has no limit now, how can she talk with me like that.

" Simply I'm trying to say that , how smartly you trapped V in the name of your daughter ", Dose she knows in which circumstances I got married to Mr. Shergill ? But why she is talking like I forced him to marry me ? I kept quiet , trying to understand her meaning behind the statement.

" I know everything Adhira. V never hide anything from me ", she said with smirk. How can Mr. Shergill do this. He threat me not to utter a single word about truth behind this tie knotting. And here... I'll ask him later but first I have to deal with this ugly bitch.

" So he must have told you then he was the one who wanted to marry me and as long as about capturing him I was never in the favor of marrying him, he was the one who indirectly forced me in this marriage ", I spat back the truth in anger. But I think she made her mind not to listen me before coming here.

" When you are getting countries most eligible man as your husband why you will say no. What else can do gold digger like you than accepting his proposal ",

" Are you out of your mind or are you drunked ? Do you even know what are you saying. I definitely earn enough to meet my and my daughter's needs, I've never asked anything from Mr. Shergill not for me and not for Koohu. I'm still working and I don't need his money ", I tightened my fist and clenched my jaw. I'm getting out of control if she never stop here then I really don't know I'll do with her. I don't want to be that Adhira again but she is provoking me.

" Now you will definitely say like that because you have nothing to say , who knows from where V get the dirty blooded mother and daughter ", she said sarcastically.

" Now enough is enough ", I murmured and twist her hand behind her back and grip her hairs. She whined in pain.

" Ahhhh ", she tried to get out of my grip but it was so tight for her.

" What did you said ? My daughter have a dirty blood, ha ", I again twist her hand forcefully I'm sure it will leave marks there but at this moment I don't care about anything.

" how dare you to speak like that. How dare you. My Koohu is the purest soul on the earth. And babblering bad things about her",

" Ahh Leave me, it's hurting ", she said in both anger and agony.

" It must hurt so that next time while opening your dirty mouth you will think thousands of time before ", I leave her and pushed her to get out of the room but she stumbled and her face kissed the floor.

" Now get lost and stay away from my daughter ", I warned her again.

" Ahhh ", she whined in pain.

" You will pay for this ", I gave her a look ' I don't care '

" Ahhh ", she tried to stand up but failed miserably.

In that moment Mr. Shergill entered inside. He looked at my red face due to anger and then at Fiona who started to cry seeing Mr. Shergill.

" What's happening here ? ",

" Fiona are you ok ? How you fell down ? ", Mr. Shergill reached to her and asked her with concern.

" Come seat here ", he made her seat at the bed. I crossed my arms seeing the crocodile tears of buffalo mouth.

" Are you ok ? ", He wiped her tear and she started to cry loud. I was awestruck seeing her acting.

" Adhira what happened here ? ", He glared at me angrily. Does he know what's exactly happened here ? No , then why he is throwing draggers at me ? Just because I'm not crying like her or trying to explaining things doesn't mean I'm at fault. I'm not going to give any answer to him. I'm already worn out.

" Ask your so called buffalo mouth best friend ", throwing a last glare at Fiona I head to take shower.

" Adhira wait ", I heard Mr. Shergill calling me but I gave him deaf ear.

I'm tolerating her nonsense behaviour from a week that doesn't mean I will tolerate anything. I'm not poor girl , and definitely not when it come to my daughter. I'm tolerating every insult, her flirting with my husband, her mocking everything because I really don't wanted to create any scene at the end of tiring day. I only wished for peace of mind which I never get from last week.

After a long shower I came back to wearing black kurti and blue palazzo pants. I tied my hairs in high bun and take the antidepressant. I stopped taking antidepressant long back but from last week I felt need of them. While I was drinking water, someone pulled me forcefully, the glass I was holding fall on floor , shattering in thousand pieces. Before I can react anything Mr. Shergill pinned me to the wall gripping my shoulders. I whined in pain.

" Mr. Shergill what the hell you are doing ? ", I shouted at him. It's really hurting.

" What you did to her ? ", he asked me tightening his grip.

" I did what she really deserves ",

" Don't try to act oversmart against me , just tell what you said to her ? what you did to her ? Why she was crying ? ", he clenched his jaw, his hairs was disheveled, his was red in anger and the sunlight peeking from window made him more scary.

" It was nothing but crocodile tears Mr. Shergill ", I said irritatedly. He gripped my jaw making it more difficult for me.

" Ahhh, you are hurting me ? ",

" Oh it really hurts ",

" Le..a..ve me ",

" What is your problem with her ha, why can't you talk to her like normal",

I pushed him back with full force when I can't take his torture more. My jaw and arms were hurting like hell.

" So you notice everything right, then why can't you see her rude behaviour with me. And tell me Mr. Shergill was came to beg you to marry me or you forced me ", I shouted at him.

" That's not matter to discuss now ",

" Then when we are going to discuss about it ? You threatened me not to say anything to anyone about this marriage then how could you tell her", I asked him unbelievably.

" She is my best friend and she has righ to.....", before he can complete I cut him.

" Seriously Mr. Shergill she has right to know about our personal life. About my personal life ",

" Yes. Now tell me why you hurt her ",

" She provoked me , she was babblering things about me an....",

" So what's the big deal in that. You definitely did something to her that's why she..... I know her and I know you also ", Is he really my husband ? I can't believe he is saying this. I thought that no matter what atleast he trust me a little bit. I was really fool to believe him when he pretends to concerns about me.

I was hurt beyond hurt," No Mr. Shergill you don't know me. You know nothing about me. I'm still stranger to you and you are still stranger to you. That's the only relationship we share. No matter what , you won't believe me even if I said truth ", I lost my all energy to fight back. I whispered each and every word in so much pain, looking at his eyes. For a moment I felt that it hurts him too. For a moment his eyes softened but in fraction of seconds I saw his angry eyes again.

" Because I know your dirty face. And I know you will never say truth ",

" You trust her ", my eyes has tears I wanted to cry but not in front of him. I'll never give him satisfaction of seeing my broken side.

" More than anything ", without wasting time, immediately he exclaimed. And a lone tear rolled down from my eye. I turned before he can se me.

" Good then I don't have to explain anything to you ", I was about to leave but...

" Apologize her ", I really want to laugh how can he say that. What story she made thay Mr. Shergill is ragging like a bull.

" Not even in my dreams ", I openly challenged him.

" Adhira don't you dare to...", he take predatory steps toward me but stopped in the middle hearing the knock on door. It was my baby girl. She was calling me from outside.

" Mumma, mumma ",

Wiping tears I opened the door. As I opened door Koohu run in my arms. I kissed and adjust her hairs.

" Adhira are you ok ? ", Meera di asked me with concern. I smiled at her.

" Yes di. I'm just worn out that's it ",

" Ok then I'll leave now ", She was not looking satisfied with my answer but thank god she did not asked me again.

" Be safe ", giving me smile she then left.

" Are you hungry ? ", I asked Koohu and she smiled and nodded at me.

" Come I'll make something for my baby ", saying I leave Mr. Shergill there.

***
How was the update my lovely readers ?

Please comment and don't forget to VOTE (◕ᴗ◕✿)

Take care ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 179 23
I love you. You love me. I hate you, you love me. I love you till the end of the universe, Your love does not end at the end of the universe. we figh...
11.9K 795 34
"That means you were the only one who destroyed my whole life!" She said to him with tears filled in her eyes. "You call other people heartless and...
51.1K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
320K 32.8K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...