Pranks (Konoha x Reader)

By No_more_ink

When a prank that (Y/N) set up accidentally falls onto Konoha Akinori (literally falls), the two of them begi... More

Syrup
War?
Betrayal
Insomnia
Cliche
Tired
Pranks
Awkward
Normal
Tears
Life
Talk
Restart
Bloody
Stargazing
Trip
CHARACTERS
Truth
Or
Dare
Explore
Special
Q&A
Years
Eccedentesiast
Demon
Night
Cold

Study

4.9K 260 787
By No_more_ink

The next week passed by pretty smoothly. Sure, you and Konoha were arguing nonstop, much to Maru’s annoyance, but besides that it went pretty well. 

“HEY HEY HEY! I BROUGHT TREATS FOR EVERYONE!” Bokuto threw a large bag down on the table. 

“Ooooh, what is it?” Azumi peeked inside happily, “*GASP* MEAT BUNS!” 

“Can I have some!?” You reached for the same one Akinori did, and you narrowed your eyes at him, “Take another one,”

“I will not,” he scowled.

You kicked his shin, making him pull his hand away and you smiled. “This one is mine!” You cheered, shoving it in your mouth. 

“Akaashi, do you want a meatbun?!” Bokuto poked the setter.

“No thank you Bokuto-san,” he shook his head and Koutarou pouted, sitting back down.

“But Aggaajshiii, I got them just for yoouuu,” he whined, his owl like hair deflating a bit.

Akaashi sighed, “Fine, I’ll take one,”

“yAAYY!” Bokuto yelled, handing him one with a large smile.

“When do you think they’re going to realize their feelings for each other?” You asked Konoha, who shrugged.

“I’m sure Akaashi already knows, but it might take Bokuto a bit longer,” he hummed.

“Good point,” you nodded. 

The chatter around the table continued for a bit, the topics bouncing around from ‘The Lion King’ to whatever the hell a winklepicker is. (That’s an actual word, it’s a kind of shoe… I think-) 

“Ugh, I’m totally gonna fail this math text coming up,” Akinori groaned, running a hand through his hair. 

“I can help you study!” Bokuto offered excitedly.

“Bokuto-san, you need help studying for mathematics as well,” Akaashi pointed out.

“Ssshhhh, Akaashi don’t tell anyone!” He brought a finger to his lips with a smile.

“Hey (Y/N), you’re good at math,” Maru said, taking a sip of water.

“Really?! Awesome! You can help Konoha study!” Bokuto exclaimed.

You spit out your drink, “Huh? No thanks. I’m not even that good,”

“That’s not true. Last time we had a test you aced it,” Maru shook her head.

“Are you trying to kill me?” You hissed at your friend.

“Wow, so you actually have a brain up there,” Konoha raised an eyebrow.

“oH THAT’S IT! I’ll help you study. You’re going to ace that test,” you snapped, glaring at the boy. 

“Suuuuree,” he scoffed, rolling his eyes.

-o0o-

“This is your house? Woah, it’s so clean!” You gawked at the room around you.

“Yeah, because I don’t have two little brothers messing everything up,” Konoha said, setting his bags down.

“I can see why. Your parents obviously took one look at you and decided it was enough,” you laughed at your own joke while taking off your shoes.

“Listen, are you here to help me study or make fun of me?” He gave you an annoyed look.

“I’ll help you study!” You raised your hands in defense, “Calm down,”

Five minutes later the two of you were sitting in his living room, attempting to study. 

“No- you have to do it like thi- wait stop that! You’re doing it wro- God you really do suck at math!” You groaned.

“I’m pretty sure I’m doing it the right way,” Akinori shook his head, staring at the paper with a concentrated face.

“Nope. Completely off. Like, by 100. You suck,” you said.

“Fine then! If you’re so good you do it!” He shoved the worksheet at you.

“I will!” You stuck your tongue out and grabbed his pencil. A couple problems later you slapped the paper down on the table. “Done,”

“Huh? No way. That quick?” He snatched the paper, inspecting it, then blinked, “Oh… this actually looks correct, uh- I think,” 

“I told you!”

“So you have to do it like this…?” He asks, writing some formulas down.

“Close. Just add that over there…” you showed him, pointing to the different numbers. 

After about an hour Konoha could finally understand what he was doing, and it took another 30 minutes for him to do the problems quickly. By the end of it you were half asleep while he was working through the problems easily.

“I think I’ve got the hang of it!” He announced, setting the pencil down.

“Nice,” you yawned, resting your head on the table.

“Want some food?” He glanced at you.

“Mhhhh, Doritos,” you murmured.

“Got it!” He stood up, walking to the kitchen. Grabbing a bag of Doritos from his cabinets, Akinori headed back to the living room, only to find you asleep with your head resting on the table. He laughed and sat down next to you, ruffling your hair. “You idiot,” he muttered, then frowned, “Wait, can I still call you an idiot?”

“Absolutely not,” your eyes fluttered open, glaring at him. 

“Ahhh, too bad,” he chuckled, chucking the Doritos at your face, “Don’t make a mess,”

Ahhh, too bad,” you mocked him, yawning again, “Be quiet,”

“Sure,” he nodded, standing up and grabbing headphones from a shelf. He walked back over to you, placing the headphones over your ears and plugging them into his phone. 

“AAHHH WHAT THE F*CK?!” You yelled as music started blasting from the headphones. You ripped them off your head and chucked them at Konoha, “You asshole! Røvhul! Klootzak! Kusipää! Connard! Arschloch! Stronzo! Culus! Drittsekk! Idiotul! Мудак! Estúpido! Pislik! గాడిద!!”

He gaped at you, “What the hell was that?!”

“That was me calling you an asshole in thirteen different languages,” you crossed your arms, “Well, fourteen if you count Japanese,”

“Why do you know that?” He stared at you.

“I thought we went over this the other day,” you raised an eyebrow.

“Yeah but I didn’t believe you! What sane person would spend their time learning how to swear in 13 different languages?!” 

“Bold of you to assume that I’m sane,” you smirked a bit.

“Actually. You’re right, what was I thinking?” He facepalmed. 

-o0o-

“(Y/N)! I passed the test!” Konoha waved you down with a smile.

“You did!? Let me see!!” You grabbed the paper, looking it over quickly. “You did Akinori! Congratulations!” You hugged him out of habit, not expecting his arms to wrap around your torso in return. Three seconds later you were pulling away, rubbing your neck awkwardly, “Ahh, sorry,”

He coughed a bit, “Yeah. Uhh, thanks for helping me study,”

“No problem,” you gave him a small smile.

“(Y/N)! Hurry up, we’ve got practice!” Maru called, poking her head around the corner, “If you’re late again Yumiko will kill you,”

“I know! I know! See you later Akinori!” You waved to him as you joined Maru.

“Akinori?” She raised an eyebrow.

“What, you got a problem with that?” You giggled as you poked her arm.

“No,” she shrugged, “Just curious,”

“Mmmkay. Well, race you to the gym!” You took off running as you laughed. 

(The languages of ‘Asshole’ were, in order: Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Somali, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Telugu.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 101 18
π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 flirtatious boy who is all talk falls for a girl... DISCONTINUED!! 𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘀𝘒𝘴𝘦 π˜ͺ𝘯𝘡𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦π˜₯ 𝘡𝘸: 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨? 𝘴...
379K 15.6K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...
287K 12.8K 23
A story where Yamaguchi is in love with Tsukishima. Tsukishima, however, is not in love with Yamaguchi. In fact... is Tsukishima even friends with hi...
136K 5.4K 20
The Earth sorta tilts and your brain turns to mush, as your face heats up and your heart rattles in your chest when you realize that you are in love...