What's The Detective's Name?✓...

By Qalb-E-Katib

◦•●◉✿ Bismillahi Rahmanir Rahim ✿◉●•◦ [ 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1 ] ✓ Fathima Rahman,a you... More

Synopsis
Character Sketch
#(1)Meeting Each other
#(2) It's a Murder!
#(3) Who can Find more?
#(4)What? we are... neighbors?
#(5) Evidences reveal something
#(6) More clues!
#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!
#(8) There's much more in the diary.
#(9) Things are getting more interesting!
#(10)Who is she?
#(11) You look better in hijab
#(12) Chasing(part 1)
#(13) Chasing (part 2)
#(14) The Sketch of Kidnapper!
#(15) Plots over Plots
#(16) Killer is dead!
#(17)Dr. Daniel's killer or Dr. Daniel is the killer?
#(18) Meteor Shower
#(19) A big disclose!
#(19)The Train Journey of Fahad and Fathima
#(20)Tear your cloth!What!
#(21)Killer X
#(22) Nameless Father
#(23)Mr Hafiz's Confession
#(24) An unwanted case solved
#(26) The Real Killer
#(27) Dark Detective Agent
#(28)An unrevealed Truth
#(29) Unknotting the knots.
Epilogue
Last Words

#(25) Attack at Midnight

194 27 56
By Qalb-E-Katib

Fahad

"Fahad! Wake up! We are in London!" I hear Fathima's voice waking me up.

I see my head on my arms.I didn't even realize when I fell asleep.

"Come, hurry!"

"Yes,here I come."

We get out of train and it is still night.Though the London city never sleeps.

"It's midnight! That means he is going to meet the killer now! Let's go there".

" Really? Won't we go to home?"

" No!"

" Ok,but where we will go?"

" Are you still in your dreams?"

" No, I am standing awaken ! In front of you!" I say while rubbing my eyes with fingers.

" Hurry, I will call Chen to know their location."

"Fine".

I feel very sleepy that I even can't get what exactly is going to happen.

" Yes,Chen,where are you?"

"AM I talking to Miss Clare?" (Chen's answer)

"Who is Clare? I am Fathima! Fathima Rahman! Detective Agent!"Fathima shouts in phone.

" Stop ! Stop it ! You are ruining my plan!" I say showing my hand towards Fathima.

She looks totally clueless.

She says while moving her phone from her ear so that Chen doesn't hear," What plan? Ain't I Fathima?
Who's Clare? Oh my Allah! I got it.
You are planning to replace a new detective in my place? Aren't you?"
Her angry face start growing red as apple.

I say," No! You are getting wrong! Talk to Chen as Miss CLARE! I will tell you that later".

Her angry glare still haven't gone of her face while she grins," Chen,say it.
I Aam Clare.Where are you now? Have you been following that man?"
She mutters 'Clare' with a hatred in her tone.

"Yes,we have been successful to follow him.I am sending the location.
Is Mr Wood with you?"

"Now who is Mr Wood?" She says with frowned eyes, annoyed smile.

"It's me! It's me!" I say patting my chest.

" What are you guys doing?" She whispers annoyingly.

" Oh yes,he is." She says in her call.

She cuts her call with a angrier look at me.

I try to smile and say "I-I actually thought fake names of ours,so that the killer doesn't get information"...

" That's good.THAT'S Really GOOD!
But did you only find these ugly names in earth?"

" Uh...hehehe".

" Mister WOOD! BLAH BLAH BLAH!"

I hate the way she mocks.But I was thinking the other moment when she is going to know that I told Mr Gateson that we are on a date.I can see it in my future eyes.

We walk to the location which Chen send to Fathima.

The soundless silence of the place are making us more worried. It's an old construction building.Surely the killer has chosen a right place to talk with him.We are taking our next steps more cautiously than the first's.

"Where are they?" Fathima whispers.

"I don't know.Should I call Chen?"

" No,stupid."

" Who is stupid? Huh? "

" You! You are.....shhh...sh..."

Fathima shows her finger in towards her ear to tell me to listen something.

"I told you ! I told you Moron! Don't come to meet me!"

" But you didn't send my money!"

We take close steps towards them.
Fathima bends to see them and I stand behind her a step far.

Suddenly I hear a voice near my ear,

"Missster....Woooodd"

I get shocked and jump on my toe which breaks the attention of Both Fathima and those two persons over there .

"Dead! " Chen says.

"You can't fight! Your hand is injured!" I and  Fathima unknowingly say to each other in the same time.

"You care about each other's hand other than yourselves?" Chen says with frowned eyes.

" Never!" We again say it in the same tone.

"We both have to fight" I say with hurriness.

Fathima nods her head.

"Chen,Call the cops!" The last word I say before holding the hitting hand of that old man on my shoulder.

Fathima catches the hand of that black dressed woman who was about to run away after seeing us.

Fathima says to her,"Who are you? Reaveal yourself!"

I hear the woman voice," leave me!"

The old man is too weak to fight with me which makes him fall to down on ground in one minute.

"You betrayed! You two said you would let me go!" The old man shrugged.

" YOU? Didn't you killed him? "

"No let me go! She did it! She killed Mr Hafiz ! She gave me something to put in the glass of water! She promised me to give money!"

" You betrayed your master for money?"

" Ouch! " I hear Fathima's voice.

I see the woman flicking Fathima's fractured hand and she is saying with hatred,

"You are a bloody detective! Leave me ! I am not the real killer you are looking for.It's him! All was planned by him!"

Fathima quickly twist her hand and I see pinching her hijab pin to make Killer X unconscious.

In the second minute,she fell down on floor.Fathima takes a deep sigh and she says,

"Now let's go to police station and reaveal all the mess you have done."

(Fathima's POV)

We quickly head to the police station with those two criminals.Chen was really fast to call the cops.Everything happened according to Fahad's plan.

But my Hand is paining so much that I can hardly move it.That woman! First fractured my hand and then twisted it badly.But still ,May she admits her every crime directly.

"You two are Mr Fahad and Miss Rahman?"

"Yes," He replies on a sudden.Fahad was laying his body to the wall beside me and staring at the ceiling for a long time woth deep thoughts on his eyes.

"Can we go now? We have to ask them many questions.We are in head of this case and why aren't you letting us investigate it?"

" It's an order from the Chief of DDUK"

" Uff, Mr Gateson..." I sigh .

" Can you please send a message to Mr Gateson to come here and see the matter? It's midnight! We can't stay here in Police Station!" Fahad says.

" Look,sir, yesterday it was an order to not let you two officers to get any information of DDUK or the Police Department,"the police constable says before leaving the place.

We sit on two chairs and the two criminals are taken inside the special cabin.

"Is Chen with them?"

"Yes, I have strictly told him".

"But what do we do now?"

" Sit here and stare at the gate...what else is there than Waiting for Mr Gateson?"

" Home?"

" We can't! We can't left that serious killers on the hands of some normal constables and Chen! "

" Right.Let me call Shahid."

" Why? I haven't talked to him for two days! He must be worried.At least I would have told him that I went to Manchester! What about your parents?"

" They know me well.They have already known that I am busy with some cases and etc etc..."

" Oh.It's already midnight but I am feeling restless to call him.Maybe I will disturb him but..."

" Call him if you want."

I call to Shahid and I say him,

" Assalamualaikum Shahid.Are you awake?"

"WHERE ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? SIS?" I hear a aggressive tone of Shahid that I didn't expected before.

" Calm down ,Shahid! You forgot your salam!"

"WHAT SALAM? TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE!"

Oh my Allah! Is he alright?

" Shahid! Are you alright, brother?"

"I AM  well...Yes... I am fine... Walaikum Assalam...."

This time his voice was lower but not normal.

"Shahid, I am in the police station.Don't worry...I will come home this at morning...."

" BUT WHERE DID YOU GO? You didn't take your purple purse! Why? "

" Purple purse? I exchanged it before going to Manchester."

" What? You went to MANCHESTER? BUT ....YOU DIDN'T INFORM ME?"

" I am asking again,are you fine?"

" Oh yess! I am! Hurry to home! I have something to talk to you..."

" I can't come now, brother,We have caught the two main killers our case,so I need to stay here...."

" Damn it," I don't hear the last words clearly from his mouth before he cuts the call.

I get totally clueless by Shahid's behavior.He was too much weird and aggressive.He...

"Miss Rahman!Mr Fahad! " I hear Mr Gateson saying when standing at the door.

Finally after 4 days! I have updated!!!!!!!!
Sorry for this!*hands on ear*

Wait! Killer X is caught!!!!
How she killed Mr Rahim and Dr Daniel?
What is her motive?
OMA!
Wait for the next chapter 🙂😜

Allah Hafiz ❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 320 16
❤MAGICAL LOVE STORY❤ ⛦82 for general fiction _ feb 2018 22nd for general fiction-june 2018 To love is nothing, to be loved is something, bu...
310K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
192 15 10
This is about a girl who is too afraid to come out of her shell . She has gone through something that has put her in a difficult situation . She is a...
76.1K 7.6K 34
Growing up she believed she had to live life to the fullest, she could not afford to spend her time on anyone! Growing up he believed life had no mea...