Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
The luckiest fan
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

Heart to heart talks

1.8K 73 38
By dyliannesaber

This is a group chat

Shirabu: which lazy ass named the group chat?

Ennoshita: Who made this group chat.

Hoshiumi: I did.

Ennoshita: Which one???

Shirabu: I say both

Hoshiumi: Sachirou wont let me go outside the hotel and go bar hopping with you guys 👁👄👁

Sugawara: same siszt. same.

Ushijima: Satori won't let me go out😔😔😔

Suna: Its too dangerous :(((

Sugawara: True.

Miya: What do we do now?

Suna: Still hang out and drink?

Akaashi: SUREEE

Shirabu: Aight losers. Which room?

Akaashi: We need food.

Miya: Our room smells of sex. Still wanna come?

Ennoshita: Gorl I 👁👄👁

Hoshiumi: We just did it so no

Suna: WHY IS EVERYONE HAVING SEX GKDNCJSJGIVKV

Sugawara: Not me and Daichi

Miya: Not yet😗

Akaashi: Not me and Koutarou too

Suna: Not yet😗

Shirabu: Not me and Semi too

Hoshiumi: Not yet😗

Ushijima: 👏TOO 👏 MUCH 👏 INFO

Miya: Aight virgin boy. We have to talk about this shit later😤😤😤

Ushijima: So we have four rooms we can choose. I am not stepping inside your rooms Suna, Hoshiumi, Ennoshita and Miya😤

Shirabu: Semi's busy with his songs and other drama😕

Akaashi: Koutarou is already sleeping😔😔😔

Sugawara: I can ask Daichi

Hoshiumi: But can you really ask him that?🤡

Sugawara: I--- No.

Shirabu: Ushiwaka and Tendou's room👀

Akaashi: 👀👀👀

Ennoshita: 👀👀👀

Hoshiumi: Plithhh Ushiwaka😔

Suna: He's too soft for you.

Miya: He won't refuse you👀👀👀

Ushijima: What do I say?

Hoshiumi: You tell him " Please daddy" something like that.

Miya: KOURAI FJAJCJDJFAASHSHCJZ I LIKE YOU A LOT.

Hoshiumi: Sorry I'm taken. Ever heard of Hirugami Sachirou? He has a big dick and I like him a lot✊🍆💦

Akaashi: 👁👄👁

Suna:🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Sugawara: You two are sure wild

Ennoshita: why am I even here.

Suna: to suffer in secondhand embarrassment.

Shirabu: Just tell him to hang out with Semi or whatever. They are best buddies.

Shirabu: Or tell him the truth.

Ushijima: Okay. I'll talk to Satori.

•••

"What's wrong? Are you still upset I won't let you go out with the others? Baby I'm sorry but I am doing this for you..." Satori said and wrapped his arms around Wakatoshi.

"..."

"Baby please? Talk to me?" Satori gave Wakatoshi those puppy eyes he was weak for and Wakatoshi hugged Satori back.

"Are you still upset? What should I do to make it up to you baby sushi?" Satori asked and ran his hand on Wakatoshi's hair.

"I... I still wanna hang out with them... I want to know them more." Wakatoshi said quietly and Satori pulled away from the hug and saw Wakatoshi looked upset and sad.

Satori's heart ached but he still wanted to make Wakatoshi happy somehow. He knew Wakatoshi wanted to have fun but he thinks its too dangerous to let the others go to a bar without them.

Their lovers wanted to hang out together at a nearby bar without the chaotic rich boys but of course it was dangerous for them to go out on their own so the chaotic rich boys told them not to go out.

"Baby, I want to buy something in the convenience store nearby. Stay here okay? Lets talk later. Be right back." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead then took his leave.

He met Daichi and Eita in the lobby and seems like they have the same problem.

"What do we do?" Eita asked.

"I'm okay with them hanging out together but I am not okay with them going to a bar on their own." Daichi said and Satori sighed.

"How about this. Let them use our room so they can hang out. I'll stay at Semi's room for tonight." Satori said and Eita agreed.

"Its a good idea. At least they are near us and they will have more privacy." Daichi said.

"Lets go buy food for them." Satori said and the two nodded.

They made their way outside and entered a convenience store. Semi grabbed a basket and made his way to buy alcohol. Daichi grabbed some chips and sweets. Satori made his way to buy a lot of ice cream then they paid for it before going back to the hotel.

They made their way to Tetsurou and Tooru's room and told them about what the others wanted. Tooru suggested they should also hang out together and Semi was really glad he bought enough alcohol for the two groups.

Satori ordered Boxes of pizza, fried chicken, burger and fries. They waited inside Tooru and Tetsurou's room and when their order arrived, they split it into two.

"I ordered eight boxes of pizza and four dozens of chicken. I know its enough for everyone." Satori said and Tooru smiled a little before he made his way outside.

Semi made his way to Satori and Wakatoshi's room and saw Wakatoshi  standing in front of the huge glass windows. Semi smiled sadly and shook his head.

"Semi-san..."

"You really want to go out huh? I'm sorry Wakachan..." Semi said and placed the five bottles of alcohol on the coffee table.

"What..." Wakatoshi was really confused.

"Enjoy your night. Dont do stupid stuffs that will harm you okay?" Semi said and left leaving Wakatoshi more confused.

Tooru went to his friends room and told them Wakatoshi is upset and he wants to hang out with their lovers. Kiyoomi, Yuuji, Sachirou and Osamu were still in bed naked when he arrived at their rooms but Tooru told his friends to let their lovers to go Wakatoshi and Satori's room and he also demanded them to come to his and Tetsurou's room so they can hang out.

They all walked outside their rooms and met in the hallway.

"Have fun." Sachirou said and ruffled Kourai's hair.

Kiyoomi wordlessly walked Atsumu to Wakatoshi and Satori's room and kissed his boyfriend's forehead.

Chikara walked Yuuji to Tooru and Tetsurou's room and he reminded Yuuji not to drink too much before he kissed Yuuji's cheek. Yuuji smiled and told Chikara to have fun.

Suna walked Osamu to Tooru and Tetsurou's room then kissed his forehead and told him to have fun.

Daichi told Koushi to have fun and Semi walked Shirabu to UshiTen's room.

"Sorry we cant let you go bar hopping..." Semi said and Shirabu smiled.

"This is fine..."

"Have fun." Daichi said and Koushi smiled back at the other male.

"You too. Have fun with your friends." Koushi said.

Koutarou was half asleep when he walked Keiji to UshiTen's room. Keiji shook his head and sighed before walking Koutarou to Tooru and Tetsurou's room. He told Koutarou he'll see him in the morning and Koutarou nodded and kissed Keiji's forehead and told him to have fun.

"Did you tell Tendou-senpai about this? They even provided the alcohol." Atsumu said and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"Satori didn't say anything." Wakatoshi said and hugged a cushion.

"Hm. The grand king went to our room and told Sachirou you were upset with how we can't go bar hopping." Kourai said.

"Hearing you were upset about our cancelled plan, Koutarou immediately agreed." Akaashi said.

"The power Ushiwaka holds." Shirabu said and sipped on his juice.

"If you didn't tell him anything... how come he knows about our plan?"  Koushi asked.

"Their connection is very strong that Tendou-senpai knows what his baby really wanted." Suna said and Chikara shook his head.

"The entire gang babies you Ushiwaka." Chikara said and Wakatoshi's eyes widened in surprise.

"What? No." He said and Koushi laughed.

"Wakatoshi soft boy. He'll be our baby too." Shirabu said and the others agreed.

They heard a knocked on the door and Chikara opened it since he was the closest to the door. It revealed Satori who was carrying boxes of pizza and fried chicken he also had a lot of paper bags with him.

"What--- Is this for us?" Wakatoshi asked his boyfriend who nodded and smiled at him.

"So kids, if you need anything we're also hanging out at Tooru and Tetsurou's room. Have fun." Satori said and smiled at the others.

"Thank you Satori-senpai."

"No problem. I'll be taking my leave now." Satori said and Atsumu and Kourai stopped him.

"You're leaving without leaving your baby a kiss?" Atsumu gasped and Kourai shook his head.

"Tsktsktsk. Are you two fighting? Why are you two so cold?" Kourai asked and Satori laughed.

"No we're not."

"Then go kiss him or something. Be sweet or something." Akaashi said with his brows furrowed.

Satori chuckled and shook his head before he made his way towards Wakatoshi who was still hugging that cushion.

"I'm sorry you can't go bar hopping with them." Satori said and he took out a headband outside his pocket and made Wakatoshi wear it.

"This is okay." Wakatoshi said softly.

"Have fun. I'll see you later." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead.

Atsumu, Akaashi, Koushi and Kourai were squealing in happiness while Suna, Shirabu and Chikara covered their mouths to hide the shit eating grins they had.

"I love you." Satori said and kissed Wakatoshi's lips causing Atsumu, Akaashi, Koushi and Kourai's squeals to intensify. Shirabu scrunched his nose up and he hit Suna who was sitting next to him. Chikara just sat there quietly but he winced in pain when Shirabu hit him when Wakatoshi said he also love Satori.

Satori left and Wakatoshi sighed and buried his face on the cushion he was hugging.

"That's it. Tendou Satori receives the best boyfriend of the year award." Akaashi said and inhaled deeply.

"You also have a boyfriend tho." Wakatoshi reminded.

"Yeah. But still Tendou-senpai receives the award." Akaashi said and placed his hands on his hips.

"Seconded." Atsumu said and raised his glass. The others raised their glassed too which made Wakatoshi laugh and shook his head.

•••

"Are they planning some kind of world domination or something?" Kiyoomi asked and Satori smirked at him.

"I do not like that smirk keep your nasty thoughts all by yourself." Kiyoomi hissed and Satori laughed.

"Okay. Okay." Satori said.

Kiyoomi sipped on his drink while he stared at Osamu. Osamu raised his brow and asked Kiyoomi what was wrong or did his twin did something stupid again.

"Nothing. Its just that I still had no idea why I am do crazy about your twin." Kiyoomi said and Tooru scrunched up his nose.

Their Kiyoomi can boldly say things like that ever since he got into a relationship with Atsumu. Back then, Kiyoomi always tell them he will stay single for the rest of his life but look at him. He was the one who got into a relationship first. He was in a happy and healthy relationship with Osamu's twin, Atsumu.

"How is he treating you?" Tooru asked Osamu seriously.

"He always take good care of me so no worries guys." Osamu reassured his friends.

"That's good but if he tries to hurt you we will beat him up." Tooru said ajd Osamu nodded.

"Right. Right. You have my permission to do so." Osamu said and sipped on his drink.

"Suna used to be an asshole to everybody equally but he always give Atsumu special treatment but when Suna started hitting on Osamu, that boy changed." Koutarou said.

"He can get along with others now and same goes to Atsumu. They are uhm... nicer compared back then." Koutarou said and Osamu smiled softly.

"Hmm. I noticed it too. Those two are less assholes now. Atsumu's behaving himself now and my life is more peaceful." Osamu said.

"Good to hear Atsumu's behaving himself." Kiyoomi said and sipped on his drink.

"Did you train him or anything?" Yuuji asked and Kiyoomi shook his head.

"No. We just spend a lot of time together and... Atsumu may be chaotic sometimes but he's a baby too." Kiyoomi said and sighed softly.

"Ever since you and Suna became boyfriends your chaotic side is showing and we are loving it. It makes you and Atsumu almost in the same level." Tooru said and Osamu laughed.

"Wakatoshi can get along with other people now too." Tetsurou said and Satori brushed his own shoulder.

"I saw him talking to some students last week and they were studying together. Its a good thing he picked up some of your social skills." Tooru said and Satori had this proud smile on his face.

"Kourai's confidence boosted when Sachirou started pestering him." Yuuji said and Sachirou's eyes widened.

"What?" Sachirou asked

"Can you still remember how he was so shy and quiet when he first met us? He was so shy but his true colors showed up when he got drunk at my brother's wedding. Sachirou is indeed chaotic but still very lovely." Tooru said and Sachirou chuckled.

"Akaashi, Koushi and Shirabu are talking more now. Its a lovely progress." Tetsurou said.

"Koushi is more chaotic than you guys think." Daichi said.

"How so?" Eita asked.

"So right. They are still going after Tsukishima Kei and they kept on making Tsukishima angry by mentioning what he did to Tetsurou. They are still guilt tripping Tsukishima. Even Akaashi does it and Koushi knows he should stop the kids but instead he would hype them up sometimes so a fight within their group erupts and the baby of the group Tobio-chan has to scream at both parties or Shoyo has to cry for them to make up again." Daichi said and and the others laughed.

"Shirabu and his sass will never end. End of discussion." Eita said and the others laughed.

"He and Sunarin gets along well. They both salty boys." Osamu said and Tetsurou snorts.

"If Kei was mine he'd get along well with them two which makes three salty boys." Tetsurou said and shook his head.

"You still like him don't you?" Eita asked and Koutarou stared at his bestfriend's face.

"Yeah. I have no idea why I can't uncrush him or someshit." Tetsurou said.

"In another life... I will make you stay." Tooru, Satori, Eita and Koutarou sings just to annoy Tetsurou. Tetsurou grabbed the cushion and whacked the four guys who only laughed.

"How about you Yuuji?" Tetsurou asked and Yuuji did an OK sign.

"We good now. My insecurities got the best of me and I underestimated Chikara. He's a good man." Yuuji replied.

"I am happy for you guys and lets pray for Tetsurou's lovelife to come." Tooru said and leaned on his seat.

"Tooru we all know you're sad right now. Do you want to talk about it?" Daichi said and Tooru placed his glass down the coffee table and everyone got silent.

Tooru leaned back on his seat and took a deep breath and he sighed. Daichi calmly sipped on his drink and then Tooru started to cry.

"I... I really don't want to give up Iwa-chan, Makki and Mattsun. Its just that I had no choice but to let go of them because I know how capable my aunt is in hurting them and their families." Tooru said and wiped his tear away.

"What did you aunt did this time?" Satori asked and rubbed his temples and Tooru started explaining what happened last night.

•••

"No way. Yesterday was the first time you make out?" Atsumu asked in surprise and Wakatoshi nodded.

"So its only Koushi and Daichi-senpai who haven't kissed here yet." Akaashi said and Koushi nodded.

"Does your parents know about your relationship?" Kourai asked seriously.

"Yeah. Osamu and I brought Omi and Rin to our place and introduced them to our parents." Atsumu said.

"Mhmmm. Kiyoomi and I might be replacing the twins as the their parents sons." Suna said and Atsumu hissed and whacked him with the pillow.

"Daichi went to our house and ask my parents permission first." Koushi replied.

"Well... it was our parents who set us up." Chikara said.

"My... My parents found out because of that article where Satori saw me off at the airport. They were mad at first but when they knew Satori came from  a family of politicians, they left me alone..." Wakatoshi said.

"Our parents had no idea their sons are being hoes. They thought Semi was just a friend--- technically he's still a friend since I havent agreed to be his boyfriend yet. Buuuuuttt we all know no friends would kiss and make out when they're alone." Shirabu said and sipped on his drink.

"My parents knew I am seeing someone but they had no idea it was their big boss' son." Akaashi said.

"What about you Kourai-kun?" Atsumu asked and Kourai sighed.

"I don't want to tell my parents I am dating a very rich guy because I don't want Sachirou to think I am only using him for money which is definitely not the case. I don't want them to know. I don't want Sachirou's parents to know about us either." Kourai said and the others nodded in understanding.

"Right. Omiomi once mentioned Sachirou's grandparents are pressuring him in marrying someone already but Sachirou remains stubborn. Only his brother knew about his romantic interest." Atsumu mentioned.

"The Hirugami siblings are sooo fineee." Akaashi said.

"True. I would let his sister step on me." Koushi said.

"Yes. I would let her step on me too." Shirabu asked and Suna turned to look at Chikara.

Why would they even do that?

"I've seen Sachirou's older brother once during our game overseas." Wakatoshi said.

"Ohhh. Does he like volleyball?" Kourai asked.

"No." Wakatoshi replied honestly.

"Then why would he come there?" Chikara asked.

"To spend money? This is why I cant understand rich kids sometimes but its okay. I still love you guys." Suna said finished his drink.

"He is interested in this one player in the National team." Wakatoshi said and Kourai gasped

"What--- how did you know that? Oh fuck you're also in the National Team!" Kourai said.

"At first I did not understand why would Hirugami-san sit on Meian-san's lap and they were talking so... uhm... intimately. I thought they were just friends but when I started dating Satori, I understood what those two are. They were dating." Wakatoshi explained and the others were surprised at the Tea that Wakatoshi just spilled.

"Say. Is there... someone on the national team dating each other?" Shirabu asked curiously.

"Yes. Its our libero--- no. Not Komori, he's not dating anyone. I am talking about Shion-san. So uhm He and Thomas-san are dating." Wakatoshi said and the others shared looks.

"What the fuck?" Kourai asked and the others laughed.

"I also didn't know it at first because those two always fight but always share a room. None of my teammates said anything about it but when I asked Romero-san about why does our libero keeps on having bug bites in their hotel room. Romero-san told me those were not bug bites but hickeys and it was Thomas-san who did it." Wakatoshi said.

"A little bird told me he was rushed to substitute the other libero because he can't feel his legs." Atsumu asked and the others eyes him with interest.

"What--- Who?" Akaashi asked.

"So Ushiwaka's teammate, the Libero, Komori Motoya is Kiyoomi's cousin and they're pretty close. So this guy was itching to meet me before he leaves the country so Omiomi and I had a lunch date with him." Atsumu said and Wakatoshi laughed.

"Komori cant control his mouth sometimes. Where the did he know about that issue?" Wakatoshi asked.

"So--- Komori said we was rushed to substitute the other libero during practice sessions. Komori said nothing about it but when he was inside a bathroom stall and heard the couple talking intimately outside, he overheard the conversation about the two having angry sex that's why the libero can't feel his legs. Komori badly wanted to go outside the stall but he can hear the two having sex already so he just remained quiet inside the bathroom stall and waited for them to finish." Atsumu said and the other burst out laughing.

"Komori has the most blackmail material against the my teammates in the national team. So he was temporarily banned. They can't face Komori yet." Wakatoshi said.

"Dont tell me he walked in and saw Sachirou's brother and his boyfriend having sex." Kourai said and when Wakatoshi kept his mouth shut, they immediately knew the answer.

"No way!" Koushi said and Wakatoshi avoided eye contact.

"Christ. Just how many times had he been stuck in such situations?!" Shirabu asked and laughed.

"The doors are still open for him considering we will all live together in a big house in Brazil. We have three or four pairs in my current team." Wakatoshi said and the others laughed.

"Komori is the nicest guy in our team so nobody can hate him." Wakatoshi said.

"You're leaving in a week right? Is there something you want to do?" Suna asked.

"Right. I wont have classes next week for the entire week because its there is a three day holiday and for two days, I don't have a class this monday and friday... I'm staying in Japan for a week so do you guys want to hang out or something?" Shirabu asked.

"Can we really do that?" Wakatoshi asked.

"Of courseee." Akaashi replied.

"Our lovers won't say anything about it so we can go bar hopping or something." Kourai said.

"I volunteer to be the driver." Suna said.

"But... will our boyfriends be okay with this?" Wakatoshi asked worriedly.

"Then lets include them to our plans. I'm sure they won't mind."  Akaashi asked.

"So bar hopping?" Koushi asked.

"Yes. Atsumu knows a lot of bars." Shirabu said.

"Okay leave it to me." Atsumu said

"Me too. I will be the driver." Chikara said and Wakatoshi smiled happily.

"Okay. We should plan how our week will go."

•••

"Tooru be honest. Do you really not like that guy?" Kiyoomi asked and Tooru sighed.

"No. I already told you I dont like Iwaizumi more than a friend." Tooru said.

"You just feel so bad because you feel like you broke your promise and you never tried breaking your promises before." Tetsurou said and Tooru nodded.

Tooru sighed and he accepted the alcohol that Satori just offered. Its been a while since he was this serious with his gang. Normally they would just goof around do nonsense things but doing this now made Tooru feel a little bit better.

"Tooru you are qualified for the exchange student program right?" Koutarou asked and Tooru smiled a little and nodded.

"Are you going to accept it?" Eita asked and Tooru sighed.

"To be honest I am still not sure. Its for my last year in college and I am taking a break from the company." Tooru said.

"Will you bring Takeru with you if you were to accept the offer?" Satori asked.

"Yeah. I'll bring him with me. I'm afraid if I go overseas for my studies you guys will feel lonely." Tooru said and snorted.

"If you were to accept the offer, then what do you think are your benefits?" Yuuji asked.

"I can study more and gather more information about the company. That way, my aunt will think I am giving up the company or something." Tooru said.

"It will also bring you away from Iwaizumi." Sachirou said and Tooru swallowed his spit nervously.

"Y-yeah..." Tooru said and Tetsurou bit the inside of his cheek.

"From Matsukawa and Hanamaki too. Maybe you will have a better peace of mind there." Osamu added and Tooru nodded.

"Tooru, we think its time for you to think about yourself first now. Ever since we were kids, you always put us first before yourself. We are already twenty one years old. Think about yourself too." Satori said and Tooru took a deep breath.

"What should I do then?"

"Just Follow your heart Tooru."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.1K 51
-𝐤𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -before graduating college y/n was great friends with akaashi, bokuto, hotaru, kenma, and kuroo...
386K 6.3K 122
it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smut and lemon at times, so that's why it h...
200K 6.8K 36
[COMPLETED] This is a fluff/angst story including kuroken, iwaoi , and daisuga. There will be other ships but these are the mains. Daily updates :) ...
820K 13.9K 76
Liltle chapters and a lot of haikyu!! Ships (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ