Autumn || Kim Seokjin x Reader

Autorstwa Demi_Alyxxia

Han, Y/n, Born to be a poor girl with no friends, family already deceased since three years old, living in a... Więcej

Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: The First One
Chapter 3: Let Your Heart Decide
Chapter 4:Save Me
Chapter 5:Getting Closer
Chapter 6: Saturdate?
Chapter 7: Something Soft
Chapter 8: We Met Again
Chapter 9: Catching Feelings
Chapter 10: Kiss or Die
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Confession
Chapter 13: Jealous
Chapter 14: Meeting the Guest
Chapter 15: I Love You
Chapter 16: New School
Chapter 18: Personal Bodyguard
Chapter 19: ???
Chapter 20: The Emperor's Secret
Chapter 21: The Chase
Chapter 22: The Search
Chapter 23: Heart's Getting Crazy
Chapter 24: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.1
Chapter 25: Jin with the Alpha Team pt.2
Chapter 26: Back to Home
Chapter 27: 7 Angels at School
Chapter 28: Unexpected Guest
Chapter 29: Devil in the Palace
Chapter 30: Secrets
Chapter 31: House of Angels
Chapter 32: See him Again
Chapter 33: Suspicion
Chapter 34: The Ring
Chapter 35: Kill Her
Chapter 36: Why
Chapter 37: Drunk
Chapter 38: Forgiven

Chapter 17: Promise

263 27 13
Autorstwa Demi_Alyxxia

Author's POV

...

08:00 PM

You are standing in front of the mirror looking at yourself wearing the dress that your friend Sunny picked for you. Nibbling your bottom lip and running a hand on your hair as you feel nervous on your first date with your handsome prince boyfriend. Tons of questions are dancing in your mind. Tonight, you're also going to meet his father, the emperor. you looked back to Sunny who's looking at you with those sparkling eyes and bright smile that she always give.

"Are you sure I look good in this dress?" You asks and she nodded.
Since this is your first time to wear a dress, you can't help not to feel unsure to yourself how you look with the dress. You're wearing a white dress with puffed sleeves, its hem is above your knee level, it fits you perfectly, showing your beautiful curves that you've just realized you have those.

"You really look good, Y/n. Trust me." She said and motioned you to sit on the chair to do your make-up since you don't know how to put those on your face.

"I'm sorry you even have to do my make-up. I don't even know how to use mascara." You said while looking at her through the mirror in front of you as she started to apply some light make-up on you.

"It's totally fine with me, i'll make sure you will look gorgeous in front of them so stop frowning and smile, okay?" She said and you nodded smiling at her.

"Thank you so much, Sunny."

"No problem, Prince Seokjin would definitely love it." She winked at you and you blushed at her last sentence. Would he? You thought checking yourself again on the mirror thinking what would be his reaction when he see you wearing that dress for the first time, you let out a sigh, playing with the hem of your dress as you feel nervous.

You stepped out of Sunny's room taking a deep breath in and out before you head to your halmoni's room to tell her about your date with Jin, the clicking sound of your high heels fill the empty hallway of the east wing, surprised to yourself you can walk well like an expert model with those heals you're wearing even if it's your first time.

As you stood in front of the door to your halmoni's room you heard Jin's voice inside talking with your Halmoni but you can't clearly hear if what they're talking about, you carefully opened the door and stepped inside, seeing him sitting on the edge of the bed with your halmoni, both looked so serious.

"Please don't tell Y/n. I don't want her to know." She said and your eyebrows knitted due to confusion. What are they talking about me? What does she mean she doesn't want me to know? You thought.

"Um...what do you mean you don't want me to know? What are you guys talking about?" You asks walking closer to them, their serious facial expression changed into a calm one the moment they saw you.

"Y/n? Oh my god you look so pretty!" Your halmoni said looking at you with an awed face ignoring your question.

"Uh, am I?" You asks shyly looking down to your feet for three seconds then looked back to her and your eyes travel to Jin who's looking at you with a surprised look like he just saw the most beautiful angel in heaven, well...that's how he see you. "W-what?"you stuttered and he stood up walking to you.

"You're beautiful." He said looking at you with full of adoration and smiled at you. You blushed. "So, ready to go?" He added and you nodded returning back the smile. You looked at your halmoni.

"I'm fine dear, Sunny will be here later so take your time." She said and smiled at the both of you dearly.

"Bye Halmoni." You both hugged her and kissed her on the forehead before you left her room and Sunny just came on time.

You and Jin walked to his father's office, you started to sweat when the two of you stood in front of Emperor's office and Jin noticed you're nervous.

"Nervous?" He asks, you looked at him and nodded, he smiled and intertwined his warm hand with yours giving it a light squeeze as to calm you. "I already told him about you and also about our relationship yesterday." He said and your eyes widen.

"W-what did he say? Is he mad?" You asks and he just smiled at you which made you feel more curious and nervous. "Jin answer me."

"You'll see." He said and knocked on the door before getting inside. You took a deep breath in and out before you followed him inside.

Just be confident, Y/n. You thought.

(Time skip)

Stepping out of the emperor's office, you let out a sigh of relief and smile, you thought his father wouldn't let his only son to be in a relationship with a person like you but you're surprised at his warm acceptance, he even hugged you and told you that you can also call him father since you're his son's girlfriend, you're a part of their family now. You were expecting you'll face a mad or cold emperor just like those KDramas you've watched but you're wrong.

They haven't told you yet about Jin getting married. Well, he's not yet ready to tell you and he doesn't want to rush things as the both of you are still studying and also at the young age, he will tell you when the right time comes. He already talked about it with his father. Jin wants the two of you to get to know more each other, reaching your dreams together after you graduate, although you're his dream, his world, his everything, he wants to make sure both of your future would be beautiful and the family you'll create together. Yes, these thoughts are already in his mind the moment his heart chose you.

He asked you if where do you want to go and what do you want to do on your date, you said it's up to him and you're surprised at his simplicity which you really liked it, instead of eating dinner at a fancy restaurant he brought you to a simple one but special to him, he told you that he and his mother used to eat there when he was a kid and your heart melts with it, you love the way he talks about his sweet memories with his parents specially his mother, how close he is with them, you listened very well to his story, memorizing it all while looking at his cute face when eating, you smile everytime he speak even though his mouth is full, and hearing his eating noises. After you ate dinner Jin then take you to the place where his mother and father first met, the cathedral at Myung-do.

(A/n: See the picture above, that's the place.😊)

You're silently walking outside with Jin beside you, looking at the pleasant view around you with those lights that made the place look more beautiful under the thousands of star shining at the night sky. You stopped when you felt his warm hand held yours.

"Y/n" you slowly looked at him, the adoration is still there dancing in his eyes while his looking at you. "turn around." Your eyebrows knitted together due to confusion but still you obeyed and did what he said, you turned around, he pulled out the red velvet box from his pocket and get the necklace inside, he moved your hair to your right side and put the necklace on you. He walked and stand in front of you. You looked down to the silver necklace with a purple heart pendant. You liked the design, simple but beautiful and then you looked to him.

(A/n:The necklace looks like this.😁)

"You like it?" He asks and you nodded and smiled at him didn't realized the tear of joy escaped from your eye until Jin wiped it with his thumb, he hugged you and you hugged him back "My heart belongs to you only Y/n, it only beats for you. I'll do anything to make you happy and safe, I promise." You blushed as he softly whispered it on your ear and slightly pulled away to see your red face, he chuckled at the sight of it and you rolled your eyes at him.

"Aish, now look what you've done to me." You murmured and looked away hiding your red face which made him chuckled more at your cuteness, he love the way you blushed at his words, how you react everytime he tease you, the way you made a grumpy face when you're mad at him everytime he annoys you just to get your attention when you're busy or reading the book he gave to you which is his mother's favorite book, the way you laugh, talk, smile, and your touch, everything on you...he loves it.

"I love you." He said and you looked up to him, locking your eyes with his own which is still full of adoration, his smile almost reach his ears due to happiness he felt after saying 'I Love You' to you. Finally, I said it. He thought, didn't know you heard him said those words while he's in his sleep last night.

"I love you too, Jin." You shyly replied which made him smile wider than before and kissed you on your forehead, cheeks, chin and then to your nose, repeating all of it, you giggled as he gave you butterfly kisses all over your face.

"My god Jin, stop it!" You said between your giggles, you couldn't stop him because he's hugging you tight, you tried to smack his broad shoulders from behind but he didn't even budge.

"I...will...if...you...give...me...a...kiss...on...the...cheek." He said still kissing you.

"Okay okay, fine. Just cheek!" You said giving him a 'Don't-You-Dare-Or-Else' look and he nodded then gave you his cheek.

You lean closer to kiss him on his cheek but he quickly faced you and captured your lips with his own, your eyes widen and tried to pull away but the way he's gently kissing you made you closed your eyes and kissed him back.

(A/n:Let's just leave it right there. Hehe😁)

"Good evening, your highness." Butlers and maids greeted Jin as he stepped out of the car, seeing you sleeping inside the maids came to help but Jin raised his hand and say "It's fine, I'll carry her." The maids just nodded, Jin carried you and walked directly to his room leaving the butlers and maids looking at their prince carrying you with an awed facial expression.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Hello Fam!

Did you like it? I hope yes. Sorry I keep asking you guys about it.😁 I just wanted to know if it satisfied you or not so that I can improve it more.

Don't forget to vote or comment. 😅

I'm so excited for BTS's new songs on August 21, Oh my hearteu~ I feel like i'm about to faint.😅😂*fanning myself*

Imma leave a quote here for you guys:

"Be like a star, the more your world gets darker the more you shine."

-Demi_Alyxxia 💋

Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To TeĹĽ Polubisz

313K 11.5K 30
Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything was his family. But when his happy fami...
130 7 23
Y/n: Y/ns POV: I step out of the bed and put my ear to the door Y/n: what are they fighting abt now *whispered in agony* A/n POV: Y/ND: ITS ALL...
1.1K 69 16
The story behind the ghost... "She became the light in the darkness, the person I so desperately wanted to protect, but I failed her. That day I saw...
34.4K 2K 44
Jin lived a hard life, one where misunderstandings surrounded him always. His parents didn't understand him and his brother never helped him but it g...