𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙪𝙮 |...

By peachyyytaetae

Your teacher was the most flirtatious guy ever. But you got matched with him on Tinder. ☀︎ ︎25/6/2020 book pu... More

𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩
𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙩
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙈𝙮 𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙩.2
𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚
𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙉𝙤
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙇𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.2: 𝙎𝙪𝙛𝙛𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙚
𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙖𝙮 𝙃𝙞
𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙒𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙐𝙥
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙚
𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙩
𝘼 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙁𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥, 𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩?
𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙮
𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙠
𝙋𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙞𝙧
"𝙅𝙤𝙨𝙝."
𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙮𝙨
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙧...𝙃𝙞𝙨
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙-𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙏𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧
𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙤𝙪
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙂𝙖𝙢𝙚
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙈𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙥𝙩.2
𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙃𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮
𝘼𝙢𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙤𝙪𝙨
𝙐𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮
𝘼 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙚
𝘽𝙚 𝙃𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙃𝙞𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙
𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙎𝙖𝙛𝙚
𝙎𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜
𝙎𝙩𝙪𝙘𝙠 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙂𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙪𝙥
𝙇𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩
𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
𝙐𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙣
𝙋𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙁𝙪𝙯𝙯𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩
𝙔𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙧
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖𝙘
𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣
'𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙞𝙚'
𝙃𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘼 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝘼𝙨 𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠𝙨
𝘼𝙜𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚
𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝘿𝙖𝙮
𝙍𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙙
𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙊𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙙
𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘼𝙞𝙙
𝙍𝙪𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙚
𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙚
𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙐𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘿𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙍𝙤𝙤𝙢
𝙀𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚
𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝘼𝙘𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝘼𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙇𝙞𝙚𝙨
𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙥𝙩.1
𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡
𝘼 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚
𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙢
𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙐𝙨
𝘼𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙
𝙄 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧
𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙚
𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙏𝙚𝙡𝙡
[𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙] 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙃𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

3.3K 213 78
By peachyyytaetae

"No, I'm not going this time."

Even panic was clearly written on Jungkook's face.

"W..what did you say?"

I sighed, "Jungkook, Mr. Park told you to stand at the corridor, not me."

"Yah, what happened to them?"

"I thought they're fine this morning?"

I was ready for rumors to be spread.

Jungkook cleared his throat and gave me a quick glance before he left.

Is this it? That's it?

I thought he's gonna yell at my face.

This was the only time when I wanted the lesson to last longer so I didn't need to face Jungkook.

But time went fast. Now the bell rang. As Jimin slowly left the classroom, I felt unsafe again.

I'd realized that when I was at school, I would always seek for Jimin's shadow. When he's around, I felt safe because I knew no matter what Jungkook wanted to do to me, he could never as Jimin was always there to defend me.

Jimin became my shelter.

"You alright?" Lyla asked as she stood in front of my table. I snapped out of my thoughts. Jimin was nowhere to be seen already while Jungkook was walking closer and closer.

He hung a dangerous smile but was relaxingly moving forward.

It was way worse when he's hiding his emotions.

I pulled Lyla's hand.

"Follow me," I whispered.

We ran to the girls' bathroom and hid. We panted.

"Why...why should we run?" Lyla asked after she put her hands on her knees for support.

"Jungkook is gonna kill me. Why did I even reject him? I should just go with him and stand together. Now death is waiting for me. What should I do..."

"Shh, calm down Seohyun, take a deep breath," Lyla comforted as I attacked her with thousands of questions.

"He cheated on you, that's why you said no and that's exactly the right thing to do."

"But do you like him?" She asked.

"Of course I do!"

"Then does he like you?"

"I don't know... I'm not sure anymore," I  replied and dropped onto the floor.

"So you need to find it out. You need to talk to him someday, but for now, you need to wait, wait until he apologizes to you, for what he did," Lyla explained like a love expert even though she's been single for years.

"How?"

"Just continue like what you're doing now! Run away from him, don't react to him, let him know that you're mad. Let him guess what he was wrong for and wait for his apologies."

"That seems easy," a small smile made its way to my face, "yeah he's my boyfriend. I'm sure he's gonna find me and calmly talk to me about this."

Lyla cutely clenched her fists in front of me and shouted, "fighting!"

Easy, I just need to ignore him and sweet Kookie will come to me one day.

Little did I know, it wasn't the truth.

The other day...

"Swimming suit, towel...done," I noted and put everything into my bag.

Today's the day for swimming lesson. We're all informed that Mr. Park would be our swimming coach as well because he taught swimming too.

What a coincidence.

I took both my schoolbag and swim bag before I headed to school.

Since it's 7:15am only, just a few students were in the classroom.

I was wearing my earphones listening to my favorite song by IU when some disturbing noises took my attention.

I frowned and stopped on my way. I turned to the corner of the classroom where I supposed the noise came from.

My breath hitched at the sight.

Almost instantly, I felt like time had stopped, my ears became more sensitive as the sound became clearer for me to hear.

Jungkook was hugging Dori. They were both having their comfortable positions. Jungkook raised his knee a bit so Dori could sit on him with her super short skirt. She kept on doing some small movements with her butt as it's having skin contact with his leg.

"Baby you're so naughty."

"But you like it don't you?"

I cringed at Dori's giggle and Jungkook's flirty attitude.

I tried to move my body, but I just tensed up like a stone.

Dori leaned in and gave my boyfriend a kiss on his neck.

Is he not worried at all about the fact that I was obviously angry at him?

He isn't even bothered to think about how to get me back?

Anger was boiling in me. I didn't even notice that I was so harshly clenching at my swim bag.

You know what, she a fucking bitch.

I threw my bag onto the floor and stomped off to them.

"Enjoying much with my boyfriend huh?" I asked and they both startled.

"Seohyun..." Jungkook turned to me. His lips were pale from the hot kissing session with Dori.

Pa!

A loud sharp sound of a slap echoed around the classroom.

My first time hitting someone and it's Dori.

I guessed I controlled not to slap her for a long time already because I felt so relieved after doing so.

I felt like I had no regrets in life already, I was sure that the slap was painful, after I slapped her soft skin, my hand felt itchy because of the boiling blood in it and the amount of strength that I put on her pretty face.

But I immediately broke down and turned back to the small self when he made his move.

"What the fuck seohyun!"

"You alright?" Jungkook asked as he carefully caressed Dori's reddened cheek.

Dori cried like a baby, "i..it hurts so much!"

Jungkook stood up looking at me arrogantly.

"Say sorry to her."

"Excuse me?"

"I said. Say sorry to Dori," Jungkook ordered with a deeper louder voice.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and softly massaged my temples.

"You fucking cheated on me first, shouldn't you be the one to say sorry?"

"Did you just talk back to me?" Jungkook raised his brow and pointed at his face, his other arm placed on his hips.

"Yes! So? I'm just talking facts."

"I don't want to fight with you. Apologize to Dori now and this is finished," Jungkook sighed.

"No, it's not finished until you say sorry to me. You're my boyfriend but you cheated on me, you think that's okay?"

"Let's talk about this outside," he quietly suggested when he noticed that more students had arrived and they're all listening to our conversation.

"No, we're doing it here."

"Just go outside first."

"No! Why do you wanna talk outside? It's just a simple sorry, is it that hard and ashaming for you to say sorry to me?"

Jungkook bit his lips and looked at me with a piecing stare.

"Sure, talk about it here then. Before you ask me why I cheated on you, can you tell me that you really didn't care about Mr. Park at all? Tell me. Oh and explain to me why you kept on looking for him when we're going to the hall yesterday."

I gulped.

The answer was simple, of course I didn't like Jimin. But the words just wouldn't come out.

"Answer me. Why don't you answer? Because I was right? Because you really like him?"

"N..no of-"

"Look everyone, Seohyun asked for this. She went for another guy so before anyone of you judge about me, judge her first. She asked for this," Jungkook spoke like it was an announcement to all the students in the classroom.

"I don't like Mr. Park! Why do you always assume that I do?"

"Then why did you stutter just now?"

"Because you fell for him already, Seohyun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.4K 18
[HIGHEST RANKING: #1 jkfanfic #1 on jkff #4 btsjk] "I..I've heard of a lot of rumours, about the people who worked in your company, they all died aft...
38.4K 1.3K 15
Just getting out of high school, you had a bit of trouble choosing a career. Eventually, you discovered your love for teaching. Your college gives yo...
40K 1.3K 23
🔺JK-(BL) Jeon Jungkook is a professor from Harvard one of the best universities in the world he's the the best law professor and lawyer giving class...
235K 7.3K 57
When you asked the biggest Playboy of your University to become your sex partner. A Jimin Fanfic Playboy!Au (WAS "SEX EDUCATION")