My Billionaire Cure

By Selenabanford

"Are you okay?" The three words he fell for. The three words he wanted to hear. The three words that cured hi... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 21

182K 7.7K 2.4K
By Selenabanford

Sunlight beamed through the long windows, falling on my face and waking me up. I squinted and flinched in exasperation like a vampire.

Bringing my hands to my eyes, I adjusted to the light and looked around the room. As if I was suffering from sudden amnesia, I blinked several times wondering what I was doing back in my old room.

I was quickly pulled out from my trance as I felt an arm tightening around my waist.

I looked down to see Marcus leaning his head on my chest , holding me tightly from my waist. My fingers were wrapped through his soft, silky hair. Our legs were entangled in the dark sheets, making it impossible for me to get down.

I slowly ran my fingers through his soft hair, caressing it, something I've always wanted to do. He stirred slightly and pressed closer to my chest.

This reminded me of the night when we slept together in his house. He was mad as soon as he woke up, leading me to move out of his house for two weeks and then to almost get murdered.

I discreetly untangled myself from his arms and got off the bed. Taking a quick shower,I quickly slipped down the stairs, not wanting him to wake up.

I heard voices in the living room as I reached the last step. Aggressive voices to be exact. I edged closer to the pillar to see what was happening.

A girl with strawberry blond hair and a black motorbike jacket was dragging my brother by his ear.

"Let go of my ear you idiot" my brother yelled while trying to free his ear from the girl's grip.

"Pay for what you did dumbass" the girl yelled back furiously.

"Hey hey cool down. How about we talk while having some tea?" my mother desperately tried to control the situation.

" TEA? TEA? Is this freaking England? " The girl yelled while tightening her grip on my brother's ear.

"You're going to pay for this!" With that Jake lunged at the girl, pulling her hair with his hand.

The girl mirrored his actions as she clasped his hair with both her hands

They were both yelling and screaming at each other like little girls. My father stood at the corner of the room, face palming himself.

The girl suddenly took her helmet off the sofa and started beating Jake with it.

"You shameless human being" She snarled.

I heard loud steps running down the stairs in a hurry. I looked behind me to see a fully dressed Marcus looking alarmed. His hair was messy and the top buttons of his shirt were undone. He must have changed as soon as he heard the ruckus down here.

I turned my head back to the commotion as I heard the girl give out a war cry before hitting Jake squarely on the head with her helmet. Jake toppled to the floor dragging the girl with him and she fell on top of him. Their faces were only inches apart. It would have been romantic if they were not trying to kill each other.

"You- you" Before she could finish, the house maids came and lifted the girl up. My father rushed to the scene and stopped Jake before he started fighting again.

"What's happening?" Marcus whispered and I shrugged my shoulders. 

"What's going on here?" My father's loud voice boomed through living room.

" He bumped into my bike and broke the headlight" she said pointing an accusing finger at my brother.

"You did something worse" he scoffed back.

"Yes that's because you ignored what you did and drove away like nothing happened"

"That's because it doesn't cost much to fix a freaking headlight"

" That's cause you are freaking rich you spoiled brat. You can go and fix your car with your endless money"

"Don't you dare speak about my precious car with your filthy mouth!"

"What happened to your car?" I asked..

"Look" Jake pointed to the car parked in front of the porch.

I walked out and suddenly I laughed out loud.

The word 'idiot' was scratched on Jake's car door in big, bold letters. Someone had finally knocked some sense into my idiot of a brother.

My brother gave me a murderous glare before he spoke.

"I bumped into her crappy bike yesterday and she followed me like a crazy stalker. I caught her doing this in the morning" he gestured his hands to his car and whined in dejection.

"Crappy bike? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" She lunged at him and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.

I laughed again as Jake bent down clutching his manhood.

" I probably won't be able to have kids, you freaking evil WITCH!"he roared in pain.

"Calm down, calm down let's settle this like normal human beings" I looked behind me to see my father trying to take control of the situation.

Behind my father was Marcus, trying to stifle a laugh with his hand. He looked at me and his eyes beamed in happiness.

He held his hand out for me to hold as we went to a couch to observe what was going to happen.

I was more than happy to see Marcus comfortable with me rather than lashing out at me like he did the last time we slept together in the same bed.

I edged closer to him, embracing the warmth radiating from his body. I looked down to see how perfectly our hands fit together. I also wore my star bracelet this morning which I had kept safely in my purse.

I glanced up to see him looking at the bracelet with his piercing green eyes. The corners of his lips curled into a small smile as he caught me staring at him.

My cheeks blushed a deep shade of red at his mischievous grin. I quickly looked away and cleared my throat to compose myself.

"Sit both of you" My dad ordered.

Jake and the girl, both sat down facing each other angrily. The girl folded her arms and kept one leg on the other trying to look apathetic.

"How did you know where I live you crazy stalker?"

"I was just passing by and I happened to see your hideous car. And by the way I have a good memory so I remembered your hideous car's plate number" the girl scoffed.

"Liar-"

Before he continued, my dad held his hand up, telling him to keep quiet.

"I'm sorry for what my son has done. I apologize to you on his behalf. How much does it cost to repair the headlight?" My dad asked in a serious tone.

"I don't need your money"

"Oh then why are you here my dear?" My mother chirped in.

"Dear? Dear? My family is insane" Jake complained furiously, earning a glare from my mom.

"I need an apology" She nudged her chin towards jake. "from him"

"Pft-i can't believe you said that-you're insane-why would i-" Jake tried talking while his eyes teared up with laughter.

"Stop it" my mom ordered with fire blazing in her eyes.

"I'll make him apologize soon. Give us some time. I will also pay for your bike"

"Dad! Didn't you see my car?"

"Shh" My mother hushed him. 

"Can I have your contact details?"

"I don't need your money. But an apology would be nice. Then I would apologize for his car too. But to be honest he deserved it"

"You piece of sh-"

"Here's my number"

She ignored him and took a pen out and wrote her number on my palm since I was sitting closest to her. I grinned happily while looking at the crazy girl in front me.

I liked her. I had a feeling that she would be fun to hang out with.

"Can I know your name?" I asked her as my eyes gleamed hope.

"Blair." With that she took off, waving at my brother who scoffed angrily.

Something tells me that I will see her again.

The morning passed quickly and my ears were starting to hurt, hearing Jake's annoying voice as he complained about having to apologize to Blair over and over again.

He was complaining about how our parents were not treating him right. He complained about how embarrassed he was in front of a stranger because of them. He kept talking and talking until my mother threatened that she would make her blueberry pie.

That shut him up quicker than I thought it would. We both feared her awful blueberry pie. Our mother thinks we hate it because it's too tasty since it's mixed with motherly love. She thinks we purposely hate it to defy her.

"What's with the blueberry pie? I would love it eat it"

Jake and I both gaped at Marcus in horror.

"Really? Oh I will make it for sure then" my mother clapped her hands happily.

" You are asking for death brother. Rest in peace" Jake patted his shoulder in sympathy.

We both had planned to leave in the evening since we had a lot of work to do. I also needed to convince Marcus to give me his hotel.

I was sitting on the sofa as our phones began blaring loudly. All of us looked confused since our phones were ringing at the same time.

I looked at mine to see Sarah calling me. Marcus was sitting next to me and I saw that Steve was calling him.

I answered the call to hear a panicked voice speaking in a rush.

"Sarah I don't understand you. Speak slowly"

"Ma'am our headquarters is on fire"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 5K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
59K 1.1K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
26.7K 1.6K 54
๐Ÿ‡งโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ดโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ฐโ€Œ ๐Ÿ‡นโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ญโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ทโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ชโ€Œ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”น๐•š๐•๐•๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ๐•– ๐”น๐• ๐•ช๐•ค ๐•Š๐•–๐•ฃ๐•š๐•–๐•ค Another 'Billionaire Boy' is in the making! Being the newly-appoint...
1.3M 36.7K 66
52 CHAPTERS. (COMPLETED) Savannah Isabelle Romano is a 25 year old doctor who spent her entire life being abused emotionally, mentally and physically...