๐ƒ๐„๐‰๐€ ๐•๐” .แฅซแญก inso's law

By -iyaacho

๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ? To be the main protagonist's sister, to be... More

000. intro
001. weird day
002. weird girl
003. weird school
004. weird people
006. weird boy
007. weird class
008. weird reunion
009. weird dreams
010. weird years
011. confusing relations
012. confusing events
013. confusing emergency
014. confusing scenes
015. confusing thoughts
016. to call a friend (1)
017. to call a friend (2)
018. to call a friend (3)
019. to call a friend (4)
020. to call a friend (5)
021. strange kiro (1)
022. strange kiro (2)

005. weird guys

5.7K 329 40
By -iyaacho

you played around instead.

ᅠᅠ╰─> THE DOOR opened and they were not at all prepared for it. A long leg wearing a uniform came out. The owner of the cold low voice appeared, at last. As the sun lights shed a glow on his hair, Ham Dan-I and Ham Haru were totally speechless.

"Anyway, worrying about me is unnecessary." He spoke again to the driver.

What surprised them the most was his white hair that resembled the fur of an Arctic fox. A human, a Korean human being has silver hair.

"Dan-I... Do you think I should dye my hair silver...?" Ham Haru instantly muttered to Ham Dan-I with a blank face, earning a punch on the shoulder from the pissed younger twin.

At first, it seemed like a dyed hair, but his long lashes were also silver. It would be difficult to dye brows and lashes, so he might have been born with that hair. The question is, who in the world possesses those in here?

His jawline was somewhat elegant and his skin was pale enough to match well with his hair color. What made Ham Haru engrossed the most was his face. High nose, compressed lips. He looked so good like Yoo Chunyoung whom they met in the morning; no, maybe even more.

Ham Haru was standing at one of the ordinary streets in Seoul, but ever since he got out of the car, the whole place changed into a foreign street straight from a magazine.

I'll burn his image in my brain and draw him later... Ham Haru promised to herself.

"Don't worry, mister! I'm also here so there's no need to worry."

As the twins were lost in admiration of the handsome boy, someone else got out of the car after they heard a cheery voice.

The boy at the front of the twins was relatively calm, but the other boy behind him looked active. His hair was golden brown like caramel, and his eyes were glowing a gold shade. His face was so small it would probably be hidden behind a passport or a camera. The shorter boy's eyes were big without any eyelids, and his large pupils reminded them of a puppy's gaze. As if reflecting his bright nature, his eyes and lips were both drawing a crescent shape.

"I'll make sure to look after Ji-ho."

As he said that. The said Ji-ho crossed his arms at the boy who just got out. It seemed as if he didn't like that last comment.

"I don't need to be looked after, okay?"

As the golden brown-haired boy began to reason, they were both like an angel and a fairy in the Hams' eyes as they interacted, which was hard to find in the real world.

The silver-haired guy faced him without another word. He was furrowing his silver brows, looking upset. His pupils were pitch black as he stared down at the said Ju-in.

"Then, the two of you, please take care!"

The man wearing sunglasses said as the window went back up. The limousine then glided towards the road the same way it did when it parked in front of the Hams.

As the twins were lost in thought in this unexpected encounter, the golden-brown haired boy looked back and waved, "See you later~!"

"I'm entrusting the young masters to you two!"

──was what the driver last said before disappearing from their sight as it fled. The twins weren't given the chance to say yes or no.

Dang, I was so preoccupied with these treasures, I forgot about the shady glasses guy... Ham Haru looked around with her hand sitting on her forehead. Was this a prank? If it was, she'd be relieved to hear that.

Ham Dan-I had chills. The changed uniform, the school Haru unnie and I have never seen before in our neighborhood and all these gorgeous people we've met ever since this morning──this surely is a joke right...?

Taking off her glasses, Ham Haru wiped them with her sleeves before putting them on again to check if her vision was correct. Too bad for both of them, the same people were still there.

Yup, they're real. Ham Haru grinned internally. With her younger twin being a scaredy-cat, she tried to come up with empty words of encouragement. Should I tell her to just give up and be a NEET with me in this crazy world?

While wondering, the golden-brown haired boy looked at the ebony-haired girl. His face was still smiling a pretty smile. A moment afterward, the boy came to Ham Haru and grabbed both of her hands.

"Hi! I'm Woo Ju-in. You also go to Ji Jon Middle right?"

Ham Dan-I's eyes bulged. Why? Three reasons: a cutie grabbed her own sister's hands, Woo Ju-in also meant alien in Korean, and lastly, Ham Haru wasn't really fond of her hands being held by a stranger.

If no one noticed, Ham Dan-I actually saw her older sister pull out a hand sanitizer from her bag and sprayed it on her hands back at the bus station after the Ban Yeoryeong encounter. It was then she remembered Ham Haru was that type of person.

... Now I understand why Haru unnie was calm and smiling darkly during the Ban Yeoryeong era... Should I now mention that Haru unnie has mild germophobia...?

Ham Haru was, at first, taken aback by the same chummy atmosphere Woo Ju-in was displaying. It was similar to her first meeting with Ban Yeoryeong.

Her case with germs aside, she placed her mind at ease, trying to convince herself this guy was probably Hygenic considering his wealth and good looks.

"Mhm... You could say that." She stepped to the side to motion her sister to greet as she suppressed a smile. "My name is Ham Haru. And this is my twin sister Ham Dan-I. It's nice to meet you."

Woo Ju-in's eyes glittered. "Wow, fraternal twins? It's very nice to meet you two! But what are you girls doing here? Did you forget the way?"

"No, it's not that..." Ham Dan-I replied sheepishly, trying to find the words to explain. Unfortunately, Woo Ju-in spared no chance for her to continue.

"Really? Then let's go to school together!" He said with a grin and released the older twin's hands.

Ham Haru's hands felt like it was burning or tingling. Although he did not grab her hand that tight. Maybe because his hands were slightly cold?

She rubbed my hands with a surprise and saw his smiling face. He looked like a young boy who recently graduated from elementary school, although that's kinda true──

Ham Haru lifted her gaze to see the silver-haired boy. He seemed to have lost his interest in the twins and was staring at Woo Ju-in with a cold face. Woo Ju-in smiled and tapped him.

"He is Eun Ji-ho."

"Ah, nice to meet you too."

Ham Haru nodded in response. His relatively normal name, Eun Ji-ho, disappointed and relieved her at the same time, she thought it would be something like Eun Bi-wol.

It was at that moment when Ham Haru looked at Eun Ji-ho again as she had those thoughts. To her surprise, his black eyes were staring back at her brown ones.

"Are you the one who got 2nd place in the exams?"

"2nd place?"

At his question, Ham Haru became puzzled. She remembered taking an exam for Dae Dam Middle School, but she didn't know if she got that high of a rank. If she did, it must've been an accident.

Eun Ji-ho could've said something else, but seeing Ham Haru seemingly clueless about the subject, he tapped Woo Ju-in then said,

"...It's nothing, let's go. Any longer, and we'll be late."

"Ok! Come as well, Haru and Dan-I!"

Woo Ju-in gave them a bright smile. Eun Ji-ho didn't seem to bother waiting as he was already walking ahead of them.

The siblings were about to follow them while being lost but Ham Dan-I gasped after realizing something important.

"No! We should look for Dae Dam Middle School!" She had grabbed her sister's arm again from behind and told her in a quiet voice. "Let's just ask them! Maybe they might know! Weird hair, blue eyes! Angel and fairy! Fantasy characters──!"

She was starting to ramble about the same thoughts swirling in Ham Haru's mind. Also, Ham Dan-I was too frightened to talk properly. I understand her feelings right now, but like I said, I don't think Dae Dam Middle School is... At this rate, she won't calm down at all...

"Hey, wait...! We're actually not students there!" Ham Haru caught up with the guys while saying that.

"Huh?" Woo Ju-in's eyes got bigger. Eun Ji-ho who was walking ahead of them also looked back at Ham Haru. The shorter boy pointed at the twins and asked, "But your uniform..."

Ham Dan-I looked at her older sister, bewildered. She didn't expect her to ask such a question to them.

"Our mom probably bought the wrong one..." Ham Dan-I mumbled, finally finding her voice.

"Then which school do you go to?" It was Eun Ji-ho who asked the question.

He had the face of a person who had nothing to live for, so Ham Haru didn't think he would talk to them. Turns out maybe he just had that demeanor and was actually a gentleman.

Ham Dan-I got surprised and replied, "Dae... it's called Dae Dam Middle School, do you know it by any chance? It's supposed to be nearby, but when we were looking for it, we couldn't find it..."

"Dae Dam Middle School? I'm not from around this neighborhood but... It's the first time I've heard of it." The golden-brown haired boy rubbed his chin with uncertainty.

"If it's something you don't even remember, then isn't it not in Seoul at all?" Eun Ji-ho asked before turning to the twins to explain why. "After hearing something once, he never forgets it."

A prodigy? But that's not important right now. If he's really one who remembers anything he had heard from the past, then that means... Does it really not exist...? The brunette drew her brows together, the eerie feeling just wouldn't go away. Ham Haru, on the other hand, just kept a passive face, but her icy gaze contradicted her half-hearted smile.

Eun Ji-ho and Woo Ju-in noticed the gloom around them. Sensing that, the silver-haired guy faced the eldest girl for clarification. "...Are you absolutely sure that's the name?"

"Yes," Ham Haru nodded. "the name was clearly Dae Dam Middle School."

But if it really doesn't exist... Then what have we been believing for the past weeks? Ham Haru sensed that this wasn't a normal thing. This could even possibly be a supernatural occurrence or phenomenon that only they witnessed. Though it may seem to be ridiculous, the idea wasn't all too wrong. Other than that, this could just be a dream.

A dream, huh... Ham Haru wondered to herself. It did seem to be more of a dream. However, right now, I should just go with the flow. The easier, the better.

"Um, but if it doesn't really exist... Perhaps we were mistaken...?"

Eun Ji-ho and Woo Ju-in looked troubled when Ham Haru asked softly with a weak smile. It was also because Ham Dan-I was visibly downcast.

Eun Jiho swept his hair with a fretful look, taking out his phone from his pocket.

He soon called somewhere.

"A, Ahjusshi, have you heard of Dae Dam Middle School before?"

While the Hams were watching him without uttering a word, he just proceeded with his call. Ham Haru soon felt Ham Dan-I clutching her hands for comfort while waiting for the reply.

This crazy world aside, this guy is sweeter than I thought...

"He said there's no school like that in Seoul." He placed down his phone and told the twins.

"Oh?"

Ham Haru asked again with my close eyed smile never faltering. She had expected that, but the fact she thought he was sweet when he bluntly shoved the truth at their face was funny. Meanwhile, Ham Dan-I's face was shattered into despair.

"That, but that's not possible..." As Ham Dan-I said that, the two boys became troubled once more at how pitiful they seemed to be.

"Ah! Have you thought that maybe your mum could have gotten you the right uniform? Why don't we go first, and then we can check the freshman roll, okay?"

It was Woo Ju-in who gave them the answer, trying to cheer the twins up and help. With a bright smile, Ham Dan-I was given a bit of hope. It was kind of sweet that the two were eager to help that it lightened their mood.

Yes. My ring. We shall go back.

Although inside Ham Haru's mind, her ring was more important than anything else.

"That sounds alright, right, Dan-I?"

Ham Haru turned to her twin and seemingly knowing there wasn't much of an option, she nodded.

"O-Okay. Sure..."

"Then let's go." Eun Ji-ho told them as he started to walk again.

"Right, Dan-I and Haru! Let's go!!"

Woo Ju-in cheered as he pulled Ham Haru by her free hand to follow them quickly. This slightly made the girl flinch inside, but for the sake of the ring, she swallowed her possible sassy comments.

With her left was holding Ham Dan-I's hand, she got dragged too.

"...Are we just gonna ignore the fact that their strange appearances are suspicious??"

Ham Dan-I whispered to the older twin with a deadpanned face. She should've known better than to ask her that.

With a cat-like face, Ham Haru replied,

"They're good looking, who cares?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 818 16
If you ever transmigrated, you will be happy to enter into your favorite story with your favorite characters. Well, that's if you're lucky. When you...
12.6K 587 11
(Discontinued) - Y/n, the daughter of Maleficent gets in The School for Good and Evil, meeting her new friend? Crush? Or maybe even more than that...
630 91 19
"Keep your happily ever after, it ain't mine." Doomed to live forever as a side character, a dragon-shifter resigns herself to her fate. Story after...
2.6K 183 22
"My life was perfectly fine. surrounded by peace and love. until I walked in my dead granny's room. my eyes stopped on her journal. I grasped it and...