Papa | ᴄʜᴇɴsᴜɴɢ

By shhhaine

"Dᴀᴅᴀ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's Pᴀᴘᴀ?" In which Jisung raise their son alone until Zhong Chenle reappear in their life. But gu... More

foreword
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
Special Chapter (1/3): After Honeymoon
Special Chapter (3/3): Annoying You (Han Special)
promotion

Special Chapter (2/3): High School Sweethearts

6.5K 267 13
By shhhaine

This happened a year before Han was born.

---------

The 17-year-old Jisung was looking bored at the papers, books, and notebooks in front of him. His head felt so light. He felt like he would fall asleep any moment from now.

He was at the library that was currently crowded with students that had been studying since morning until now because the midterm exam would finally start next week, and every student was busy studying, reviewing their past lessons, and doing their last requirement to submit to their professors.

Chenle, who was sitting across from him, gently tapped the table to get Jisung's attention and for Jisung to avoid falling asleep. He had to do it gently or else the librarian would kick them out of the library for being loud.

"Jisung, wake up! Review your lessons now," said Chenle as he snapped his fingers.

"I can't review anymore. I feel like my brain will explode!" Jisung complained.

"But you have to. The midterm exam will be next week," said Chenle as he organize Jisung's reviewer which Chenle made. He knew that Jisung would not review if he did not make a reviewer and if he did not force Jisung to review.

"This is too much for my brain," said Jisung then he pouted. "I have been reviewing for days already."

Since this week had started, Chenle made him read and review his lessons too much to the point that he didn't have any time to play mobile and computer games, because the moment he got home, he immediately fell asleep to his bed. He was too exhausted to play.

Chenle looked at Jisung worriedly, thinking that maybe he pushed Jisung on studying too much.

Chenle heaved a sigh as he fix Jisung's papers, notebooks, and books at their table. "Fine, you can rest today."

Jisung's eyes widened at what Chenle said. "Really?"

Chenle nodded, "But you have to review tomorrow, you promise?"

Jisung nodded immediately in delight, "I will!"

"Just play on your phone while I review," said Chenle and his attention went back to reading and memorizing the reviewer he made last week.

Procrastinating did not exist in Chenle's vocabulary. If he had time, he would do the requirements given to them and everything he has to do. He didn't like procrastinating, he felt like whenever he procrastinates, all of the outcome was not perfect and it was always lacking something that he always regrets at the end.

Jisung who's now happy to have his own time immediately grabbed his phone from his pocket and plugged his earphones on. He, then, listened to music as he stared at Chenle who's focused on reviewing. He'd just play games later, right now, he just wanted to stare at his boyfriend and appreciate his beauty.

"Why are you still reviewing? Isn't it unfair that I'm relaxing and you are still studying?" Asked Jisung.

Chenle looked at him and shook his head, "Why would it be unfair? I always like studying, I did not find this tiring."

"And also, do you remember what our school chairman said during the general assembly? We should embody grit through hard work and experience, and you'll gain a positive outlook in life; which means that you should change the way you see studying, if you enjoy it then you won't have trouble learning," said Chenle with a touch of asperity as he looked at Jisung.

"How can you remember all of that?" Jisung asked. Chenle's memory was really something, he couldn't even remember what he just ate yesterday, but Chenle remembered what the school chairman said months ago.

"Because I listen, Jisung," Chenle answered.

Jisung pouted. He listened to the same speech, too, but he couldn't remember any of it.

Jisung then wearily played mobile games on his phone while Chenle continued on reviewing his notes. But as time passed by, Jisung got bored of playing mobile games and he decided to sit beside Chenle who did not even flinch when he moved beside him.

Jisung grabbed Chenle's free hand and started to hold it and press it gently as the older review his notes. Chenle took a glimpse of Jisung for a second and came back to review immediately, he just let Jisung do what he wanted as long as he would not disturb him at reviewing. He already used to Jisung holding his hand and pressing it.

Jisung, then, rested his head on Chenle's shoulders, humming lowly as he kept on pressing the older's soft palm.

Chenle stared at Jisung as he dropped the paper he was reading on the table, deciding what to do with the younger. He, then, fixed his papers, notebooks, and books.

"Why are you tidying up?" Asked Jisung at Chenle.

"Let's stop reviewing for today," said Chenle. "We all need a break, don't we?"

Chenle thought that maybe they should take a break today and let themselves be with each other for today. They have been reviewing for weeks already and he thinks that they deserve a break in the midst of reviewing especially Jisung. They are always together but they're not affectionate to each other like they used to because of studying so hard, every time Jisung tried to be touchy he would ignore it to keep his focus on reviewing.

The two lovers put everything inside their bag and left the school. The two walked continuously on the sidewalk as they still hadn't decided where they should go until they saw a big establishment. It was an arcade.

"Should we go there?" Chenle asked.

Jisung nodded, "Let's see what they have."

There was a poster pasted at the glass front door, it says that the arcade would have 25% on selling tokens since today is their 2nd year anniversary. How come they did not know this arcade existed around the university's vicinity?

They two entered and bought hundreds of tokens. The arcade was not crowded yet was also not that handful— the population inside the arcade was just right for everyone to enjoy the games and activities there.

"Let's go there first!" Said Jisung as he pointed at the Dance Dance Revolution Machine. "Let's compete with each other."

"Call," said Chenle, feeling confidently competitive. "But we should have a bet."

"What bet?" Asked Jisung.

"Whoever loses will pay for dinner tonight," said Chenle. He was confident that he would beat Jisung, even though he hadn't seen the younger play this game.

"Game! But don't cry if you lose," said Jisung confidently. He's been playing this game since he was a child and he was confident in beating Chenle.

"Let's play in difficult mode," said Chenle after Jisung inserted the token, then the younger clicked on the difficult mode and the two started on stepping into the colored arrows at the floor. Since it was set in difficult mode, it was faster and Chenle was already catching his breath while Jisung seemed to enjoy it.

"Let's do it for three more rounds," said Chenle after they got done, panting. He lost in the very first round.

"You can't accept that you lose?" Asked Jisung, teasing.

"Ha! I just let you win," said Chenle who couldn't accept that he lost to the younger.

"Fine, let's do it again," said Jisung, then he inserted another token at the token slot and they started to play again.

Chenle frustratedly marched away from the machine after three rounds. He lost all the three rounds and he solely blames the machine for it. Jisung couldn't be this good at playing that game! He always got the highest score when he played it before, yet when he played it with Jisung he lost.

Jisung hopped on him and hugged him from behind.

"Don't be sulky. I'll pay for our dinner tonight," said Jisung to the older.

"But I lose," said Chenle.

"I know but I still won't let you pay for it. You treat me every time, so let me pay for this once," said Jisung to the older, hoping that it would cheer Chenle up.

"The arcade will have a fireworks show five minutes from now to celebrate its 2nd year anniversary. Our dear customers, please go to the rooftop of the arcade to witness it. Our staff will assist you along the way."

The two heard an announcement from the speaker and the crowd started to go to the left side of the arcade, where four of the arcade staff were assisting the customers to go to the rooftop.

"Let's watch the show," said Jisung holding Chenle's hand and pulling the older, who was still slightly sulky, up to the rooftop.

The two sat on one of the chairs provided by the arcade along with the other customer and the two of them stared at the deep blue sky.

"I love you," said Jisung as he held Chenle's hand and then he kissed the back of its palm.

"I love you too," Chenle replied, then rested his head on the younger's shoulder. He was not sulky anymore, he realized that it was so childish of him to be sulky over a game.

Then the fireworks started, it showed various colors of firecrackers and various images of things like a rose. The other customers put out their phones and took a video of the fireworks while Chenle and Jisung were just staring at it.

"Woah, it's beautiful," said Chenle as he stared at the fireworks in the sky. This was not his first time to witness a firework show, but fireworks really never failed to amaze him.

"It is," said Jisung as he stared at the older who's not aware that Jisung was looking at him. He realized that Chenle was much more beautiful and captivating than all these firecrackers.

Jisung realized that he would never love someone as he loves Chenle now. He only wanted Chenle in his life. He would do anything to be with him and he would keep Chenle with him forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 11.8K 34
markhyuck. ┅ donghyuck has learnt a lot things ever since mark entered his life. ❝no, baby. call me daddy for tonight.❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.08.20 markh...
64.9K 2.1K 53
"shut up and give me the answers lonjun" [social media/text au] lowercase intended highest rank: #4 on nct127
62.1K 3.5K 25
"Lᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, Jɪsᴜɴɢ! Wᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs, ʀɪɢʜᴛ?" "Nᴏ." Chenle just wants to be friends with Jisung but Jisung won't let him enter his world. [ p...
376K 16.8K 46
❝We don't want to get adopted, we want to stay together as a family.❞