Peaky blinders Imagines. Most...

By MySweetGangsters

This is kind of a book where I try out some imagines and preferences, I'm still practicing and studying the c... More

How you met Alfie Solomons
Holidays Alfie Solomons
Yes mister Solomons..
Overprotective dad.
Cold feet
Queenie Francis Devlin
That time where you got hurt..One of the times
REVENGE on Tommy
Boxing
Best friends..
Tweezers
No cussing..
Abandoned
Cravings (Queenie universe)
Alfie VS Cyril Headcanon
Business woman
Flowers
Dating Aflie would include
Small oneshot Alfie
Little Bird
Little bird part two
Thats my idiot.. fuck (SHORT)
Bullied
The nanny
King and Queen
Skipping school. (Request)
Discipline. (Requested)
business woman p 2
It's a party
Business woman 3
Alfie down.

Maid. (Warning)

1.7K 26 2
By MySweetGangsters

Warning, Rape, violence, cussing. 

-----------------------------------

''Ahh Goodmorning Hope.'' Mister Shelby spoke walkling through the bedroom wearing nothing but a towel.

''Goodmorning Mister Shelby. ''I spoke tugging on the duvet, straightening it before walking to the small bench at the end of the bed, taking the clothing hanger with a dark grey suit, white shirt, underwear and anything else he would need to dress properly. ''Freshly steamed and pressed Mister Shelby.''

''What would I do without you?'' He asked walking over. ''Charles?'' He asked taking te clothing from me putting it on the bed

''With his nanny, sir.'' I spoke putting my hands behind my back. ''He is a bright young boy. very kind.'' I spoke. I really did like Charles. He sometimes followed me around and helped me with the beds. He would ask about books whenever his nanny let him have time for himself..

''She's been here for a month now? I havent had the chance to speak to her about him. what's your opinion on her Hope?'' He asked as he made his way to the bathroom.

''I couldn't say sir. It is not my place'' I spoke again, unable to help the nervousity in my voice..''Mary is the housekeeper, She hired Helga.''

''I am asking you arent I? eh?'' He spoke entering again, his hair neatly combed back.

''I find her stern Mister Shelby. She is very serious.'' I took a step back as he stepped closer

''Charles is a energetic boy.'' He replied his thumb scratching his hip..

My eyes glancing down a moment before averting.

''It might be a personal preference sir, but I find it better for energetic boys to be redirected in spending their energy in a productive way rather then being told to sit and be quiet.'' I slowly made my way to the door ''Will that be all sir?''

''Yes Hope. That will be all.''

--------------------------

Around inner time I was busy with the laundry, the door behind me opened and closed.. for some reason my stomach started to ache. deep down I knew why

Hands were on me and the thick scent of too much too cheap cologne filled my nostrils.

Pushed over on the table I knew who this was..James Davis.

His smoke scented breath was hot on my neck when he pulled up my skirts..his hard buldge pressed against my ass.''I saw you cleaning that fireplace.. you have no fucking idea how hot it is seeing you on your knees while you used to be so above me..Spread your legs.''

I did so, his spit wet hand slapping on my slit before slamming himself in, I stopped myself from crying out. He didn't deserve the satisfaction.

As he pounded into me my nails dug into the table, my eyes shut tightly.His hand grabbing my neck 'Thats good right..Moan my name ylu little slut.'' 

''I've had better.'' I managed to speak, my tone confident..

The hand resting on my hip pulled away and he smacked my ass harshly ''Moan bitch'' he ordered before grabbing one of my arms pulling my wrist behind my back slamming my chest into the table his nails digging into my skin.

''No.'' I spoke again, I was fucking him in return for his silence but I would not  degrade myself even lower then I already was.

After a while he came and pulled out, pushing his dick back in his trousers. I pulld up my panties and pulled down my skirt watching him ''Will that be all?''

''No. You're going to spy for us. Daniel wants to have inside information. I'll be in touch next Wednesday'' He spoke his tone irritated as he left for the door.

----------------

''Carefull, Mister Shelby is in a dark mood this morning'' Clara one of the tfour  other maids spoke as we met in the hallway, I spoke carrying this mornings breakfast

''Thank you Clara'' I smiled at her as I continued walking. I entered the diningroom watching Mr Shelby sit there reading his paper, In the morning when he would sit like this. Thats the only time om the day he seemed to have to himself. His glasses were on top of his nose as he read the race sections no doubt.

''Goodmorning Mister Shelby''I spoke placing the tray down after he moved his paper out the way, the cigarette loosely hanging from his lips.

He didn't reply as I layed out his breakfast for him ''Can I ask you a question Hope?'' He asked eventually folding his paper

''Ofcourse Mister Shelby.'' I spoke putting my hands behind my back.. a tingling sensation in my chest.

''You came here from Boston?'' He asked dropping the paper on the table, putting his cigarette in the ashtray taking in a soft breath. his icy eyes intense on my skin.

''Yes Sir.'' I nodded offering a sweet smile.

''The Davis Family. Have you heard of them Hope?'' He asked taking his cup of tea raising it to his lips, blowing on it softly.. sensually. 

STOP.. 

''Yes Sir, Good and bad.'' I replied gathering my thoughts.. Leaving out I was from said family.

''Warner Davis, does that name mean anything to you?'' He aske sipping the tea ot breaking eye contact.

''He is the head of the Davis family I believe.'' I spoke, the name Davis feeling like poision in my mouth.

''He was murdered about five months ago, his cousins were here for dinner last night. discussing business..'' 

''Seems like I got out at the right moment, when Davis men are angry the whole city feels it..'' I stepped back slowly ''Was that all Mister Shelby?''

''Yes, You may go.'' He nodded..

I started to leave when he spoke again ''Oh and Hope, my shirt this morning it had stains on it. Would you keep a eye out for any males who might be visiting the maids. ''

''Ofcourse'' I nodded slipping out. 

------------------------

Days flew by and Wednesday morning I was just about to lay out the clothing of Mister Shelby when I found the nanny Agnes raising her hand in punishment of Charles who was already holding his cheek

I dropped the clothing, walking inside on pure instinct catching the womans wrist ''You hit that child and I will stomp my foot so far down your throat you shit teeth for a week straight Agnes. Grab your shit and leave because when Mister Shelby finds out your way of disciplining his son. he will with no doubt do far worse then cut you.'' 

''You can't fire me.'' She spat pulling away her wrist.

''But I can and will kill you if you dare to hit him again. Go.'' I spoke my voice low and threathening.

She seemes to weigh her options and left. 

Charles wrapped his arms around my waist and I knelt down taking him in my arms.''It's alright Charles, She won't hurt you again.''

''Thank you Hope.'' He whispered holding on tightly.

''What on earth is this!'' the formiliar voice of Mary demanded..

I pulled away ''I can explain''

-----------------------

Mister Shelby stared at me leaning back in his chair, his fingertips touched together his pointy fingers gently tapping his lips.

''You may go Mary.'' He spoke his voice deep..

Mary who was just besides me nodded and left scowling at me, the door closing slightly harder and louder then appropriate

It took a second before he spoke making my attention turn to him.

''I like you Hope, you are a good maid to me. So I will give you a chance to explain.'' His voice was deadly calm.

''Agnes the nanny had struck Charles as a form of discipline. I found it cruel. Children should not be hit. I thought you would dislike her actions as well so I stopped it.'' I spoke moving my head putting my chin in the air slightly.. ''I would do it again and I can not apologize sir. I will protect any child without any regrets''

''Very well. Are you intrested?'' He asked sitting up more moving papers around his desk searching with one hand while the other took a cigarette putting it between his lips.

''In what sir?'I asked, somewhere fearing what he might say..

''The job, as Charles nanny. You know etiquettes, you read, know your letters and all that shite'' He took a piece of paper putting it on the edge of his desk motioning for me to read..

I got up and walked over scanning the page. It was a contract.

I grew a slight smile.. I did like Charles..He was a nice boy.

''I'd like the job, however I would like to wear my own clothing.'' I spoke taking the pen in my hands. Being a Nanny would give me less reason to be in the private rooms. It would make spying on him harder it would give me a reason to not spy..

''Deal' He nodded. ''Charlie will like you being his nanny.''

''And I would like to be his nanny, so it's a deal then Mister Shelby''

''You don't have to call me Mister Shelby anymore Hope.''

''As you wish, Thomas.''

------------------

That Evening I was cornered by James Davis in the gardens, gropes as usual.. But as I was about to leave he pulled me back ''Where do you think you're going? I am waiting for Information.'' He huffed pushing me against the side wall of the house.

''I can't spy on him, He promoted me.. This function.. I can't go where I please anymore. Snuffle around knowing I can use excuses as I was cleaning.'' 

'' Look at you, you little whore Sleeping her way to the top. '' He growled gripping my neck tightly.

''Get off me.'' I spoke pushing him off. 

He stepped back and slapped me across the face..

I landed on the ground letting out a suprised and pained shriek. 

''You're to be in Small heath next saturday. Daniel wants to speak to you.'' He knelt down tucking hair behind my ear. ''You look so beautiful on the floor. It's where you belong'' 

------------------

I sat With Charles, who eyed the slightly blue hint on my cheek. 

''Did you fall Hope?'' He asked his voice soft.

''I bumped against a door Charles.'' I spoke motioning for him to go back to his work.. '''Lets solve that one okay.. ''

''Did my dad hit you?'He asked not even taking his eyes of me ''My dad hurts people..'' He frowned. ''Did he hurt you?''

''No sweetheart, I bumped against a door.. You dad didn't do anything.'' I spoke wrapping one arm around him.

''Okay Hope.'He whispered.

-----------------

That evening I was called to Thomas's office. 

As I knocked he replied with come in.

''You asked to see me Thomas?'' I asked walking over to the desk.

Thomas got to his feet putting down his cigarette.

When he reached me he blew out the smoke grabbing my face looking it over.

''I didn't know doors had rings.'' He spoke puling away. ''Who did it?''

''I walked into a door Thomas.'' I spoke again avoiding eye contact

''Usually I see when someone lies to me.. but with you I do not sense it, see it. Yet the evidence.'' He perched on the edge of his desk. ''Who was it?'' He asked again raising his brows.

''One of the guests of tonights party made assumptions and I declined.'' I sighed.

''Who?'' He asked sternly.

''I didn't see, it was too dark.'' I lied smoothly.

''If anything like this happens again, tell them you are under my protection and if they continue to assume, you come straight to me. no exceptions.'' He spoke, I sensed anger in his tone.

''Yes Thomas.'' I nodded putting my hands behind my back.

''Goodnight Hope. ''

''Goodnight Tom.''

-----------------

Days seemed to pass by quickly once again when another party was thrown in the Shelby household, celebrating the Shelby companies succes on the stock markets..

I sat on my knees besides Charlies bed singing a soft lullaby ''Lullaby and goodnight,With roses bedight,With lilies o'er spreadIs baby's wee bed.Lay thee down now and rest,May thy slumber be blessed.Lullaby and goodnight,mother's delight,Bright angels beside My darling abide'' 

when he reached out slowly touching my cheek he spoke ''You have a pretty voice Hope.'' His voice in a soft whisper barely above the music from downstairs.

''Thank you my sweet boy.'' I smiled caressing his head as he slowly drifted off.. I covered his small frame with the duvet and kissed his temples before getting up.. 

I looked at him for a moment, his soft slightly freckles skin, the dark dark hair, his long lashed and full lips. he was so much like his father.. he was a handsome young boy..

Times like these I didn't miss being the wife of a gangster, the queen on a empire.. I was content being Hope, I didn't miss Regina one bit..

I turned to be face to face with Thomas

''Thomas you scared me' I whispered leading him out closing the door behind us. 

''Come to the party Hope, you deserve a night off.'' He spoke leaning against the wall teasing a cigarette between his full lips.

''I'm not much for parties Thomas.'' I replied quickly knowing James would be there..

''It's an order Hope.''

''I don't have a dress.''

''I had one send to your room.'' He spoke walking off.

---------

I tucked on the blood red silky pleaded fabric, this dress must have cost a fortune..The high heels I wore were a nude color. I wore a single necklace I brought with me from Boston, a thin golden one with one single teardrop pearl.. My hair was long, and pinned up, my bangs draping across the side of my face. I wore red lipstick I also brought from Boston.

When I arrived downstairs I had ofcourse seen the looks of the maids angry how I was now above them..

My eyes scanned the room, linking with those icy blue ones.. He looked suprised, please, lustfull..

My brain decided it liked when he looked at me like that. 

He walked over taking two champange glasses from a waiter, handing over one to me. ''You look.. Gorgeous.''

''Thank you Thomas.. I love the dress.'' I smiled at him sipping the glass.

''Would you like to dance?'' He asked raising his brows.

''I've never seen you dance Mister Shelby'' I teased.. Why did I tease?.. God Hope Stop it.

''I've never had motivation to do so.'' He spoke taking both our glasses putting them on a waiters empty tray.

He offered his hand and I took it, he led me to the dancefloor, pulling me close his hand on the small of my back, his chest to mine as he led us through the crowd, he smelled of cigarettes, gin neither covered by the hint of cologne he wore.

He dipped me and continued dancing out eyes locked on one anothers.

After a while he spoke ''Are you enjoying yourself Hope?''

''I am yes.'' I smiled glancing around my eyes resting on one of the maids, who came closer.

Thomas and I stopped dancing.

''I'm sorry to disturb Mister Shelby but Charlie is asking for Hope..'' Maisie spoke a innocent frown on her face.. Bitch. She was horrid.

''We'll be up in a minute'' Thomas Spoke.

However when my eyes Met Maisies I knew something was wrong.

''No no. It will be fine Thomas, I'll be back. '' I spoke stepping from his grip suddenly feeling cold. 

When I Almost reached the door I froze seeing James infront of it.. He was obviously drunk

He pushed himself off the wall and grabbed my wrist dragging me through the hallways''James let go!'' I exclaimed. ''Now!''

 He launched me into the master bedroom throwing me on the bed. In the corner of my eyes I saw Charles peekinginside rubbing his eys who now went wide.. I shook my head at him and Mouthed GO while James tried to pull up my dress.

Charlie ran.. And I thanked whichever Entity was out there.

''Let me take you where he takes you.'' He ripped the side off my dress making me gasp..

He spit on his hand and slapped be down there rubbing a few times before he grabbed my throat squeezing tightly. 

I was unable to breath only getting tiny bits of air every gasp I took.. He slammed into me making me cry out. I clawed at him until I lost my energy to do so..

My vision went blurry as I felt myself slipping the pain between my legs throbbing and not in the good way..

Some warm drops his my face and the pain was gone.. I turned and got on my knees trying to regain my vision..

The squelching of bone, flesh.. sickening.. my stomach twisted as I turned around watching none other then Thomas Shelby cutting James over and over again..Like a wild animal..

I crawled off them bed tears streaming down my face as I pulled on Thomas's shoulders 

''Tommy! Tom Stop!'' I exclaimed As I pulled and pulled until he fell back and into my chest on the ground..

He got to his knees and grabbed my tear stained face. he was panting. matching my uneven breathing.. 

My hands moved up to cup his face as his hands cupped my jaw he rested his forehead against mine.. Our breathing slowly getting slower and more steady as we stared into one anothers eyes.. and I swear in those moments I felt the strongest connection I..I felt bonded to him like our threads of life had been tied, glued, melted into one.

''I've got you..'' He spoke softly..

''Charlie.'' I whispered suddenly remembering him. ''Is he alright?'' 

''Yes he's fine. Shaken but.'' He frowned  looking me over.

I slowly got up, he followed immediatly.. I pulled the side of my dress together and stepped back.. ''I uhm..I should see to Charlie..''

''What happend here, what I did. You can't tell anyone.. understood?''

''I'm many things Mister Shelby.. But I am not a rat''

With that I left... I calmed Charles, I cleaned up.. and before the sun came up I was gone.. I had to end it..I had to go see Daniel.. Kill him before they heard of James..

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

674K 8.4K 148
Here are a bunch of imagines for our favourite Peaky Boys ❤️ Requests closed for this book. More imagines may be posted on tumblr
5.9K 65 3
Hello! I decided to write some short imagines to get stuff out of my head. So, here are some stories with Joe Cole's characters (maybe himself too)...
40.6K 2.5K 19
────────────────── .˚ᵎ┊ 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗈𝗒 ⋆.ೃ࿔:・❝ 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝘩𝑎𝑡 𝘩𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑠𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔...
63.2K 1.2K 38
In which the daughter of one of the most wealthy families in the country, falls in love with the cousin of the most feared family in Birmingham. !! I...