๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐†๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๏ฟฝ...

By k-kirstein

"๐‡๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ,๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ’ ๐˜๐„๐ ๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜" "๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“" ----เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ i... More

Ah Shit, Here we go Again
HEY HEY HEY! A Job you say?
Cookies
Hackers and Heroes
Just Flying By
Two Birds
His Emotions
Excuse her for being Antisocial
His Shirt
Kiddie Table part 1
Kiddie Table part 2
Kiddie Table part 3
Cooking by the Book
Girly Habits
A Whole Ass Mood
His lip corners
Bumpy Falls and Cuts
That Boy Sus
What's worse than a rapist? A child. No.
Cats Out of the Bag
Surprise
Lipstick ๐Ÿˆ
His Problem ๐Ÿ‹
Toddler Time + Sprout
By The Minute
Segsy ๐Ÿ‹
Five Brands On Aisle Five
Answered With Pee
Like A Puzzle
Shiny Buns
Ah Yes This ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ
His Rules
Kai's Spree Deal ๐Ÿ‹
Wishing On Stars
The Spicy Answering Chisaki ๐Ÿˆ
She's Eri shes seven, and She's learning how to read, maybe...
Eri Chisaki
Moanday with Daddy ๐Ÿ‹
One Free Ticket to Crazy Zoo
Black Stick
The S is not Silent
Fumihiro Saves the Day
I Need Loyalty
Living Hell Brought Angels
Tiny Pinky Promise
Beautiful
Attention from Mommy ๐Ÿˆ
Oooo A Working Man
What the โœจfawk โœจ
Steps
Mini Voices
Yes To The Dress
Mr. and Mrs.
Life ๐Ÿ‹

Waiting

4.1K 209 316
By k-kirstein

Author-Chan loves all of you readers.
Enjoy~
___________________________________

"What time is it?" Kai rubbed his messy brown bed head as he picked up the device from the table.

It was still eerie in his room.

When he turned on his phone the max brightness hit his eyes. "Fucking bright shit." He adjusted the brightness to not burn his golden yellow eyes.

Kai's phone brightness wasn't the only thing that was booming. His notifications were piled up.

Several missed calls from Hari and Joi. Text messages from scams and his annoying co workers.

"These idiots better have not spammed my phone because they don't know where to put the body." He complained and called Hari.

The phone rang three times before the male answered.

"Finally you answer Kai! Like damn what were you doing? That lady friend of yours still there." Hari teased him and muffled laughs were heard from the other end.

"Sorry yesterday was the deadline for complaints." He answered with a dead tone.

"Come on it isn't anything you should be mad or worry about. I didn't kill anyone today!" Hari exclaimed while Kai sat up in his bed.

"Oh really, and what do you want? A gold star?" Kai said dropping with sarcasm. "Typical Overhaul." Hari grumbled from the other line.

"You shouldn't even be out. We need to keep a distance from other's until it's time." Kai said in a deep voice.

"Says the one who wants to get in a specific women's pants while giving her a job." The brown haired male had become distracted when a small cream was heard from outside his bedroom door.

"Did you find any more information on her profile?" He asked. Multiple sounds were heard from his phone.

"Nothing yet. But I did get more information on the targeting group that made their move already." He spoke typing things in.

Kai chuckled. "So you say. I guess that means that soon, when we find out more of course, we'll make another big entrance. No one will stop us." He said sinisterly.

"Great idea. I think Joi and I got today covered. It's nothing special today just research. You can stay at your house while we figure things out here." Hari said.

Kai rubbed his temple but obliged. "Alright. If anything moves or happens when I'm gone you'll all pay." He said through the phone.

"Okay mom." Hari said pushing his buttons. "I swear if you keep doing that. When I get back there make sure there are files on the table. Because if there isn't, I will remove your hand or rip your arm off and beat you to death with it."

Hari whistled. "Taking more charge. And look at the one telling us not to kill people, trying to commit his own murder. By the way, be careful when you come back with that body outside the alley way." He stated very quickly.

"What?" Kai said between gritted teeth. "We'll do what you said boss bye!" He hung up before the two males could argue again.

"Idiots." He sighed and got out of bed. More creaking noises were heard, but lower in the house. "What in the hell is that?" He quietly went down to investigate.

He grabbed his black mask. White gloves stayed on.

As Kai went outside a door caught his eye. The door to his daughter's room was open. His golden yellow eyes widened very slightly.

Sure, he hurts Eri. Makes her cry. He has never seen her smile. But deep down inside his dark soul, he cared for her. Eri was one of the reasons he lives and does the things he does outside, to live.

Hopefully one day, he would have another reason to live, and change. That wouldn't be anytime soon, maybe.

The male went down the stairs carefully. His hand was getting ready to remove the white glove, just in case.

Downstairs, he saw a small head, popping from the arm rest of the couch. The platinum hair was a huge giveaway, plus a small poked horn.

"Eri what are you doing down here?" He spoke in his best gentle voice.

To the little girl, it still sounded scary. She gasped and turned around. It was quite hard since she was wrapped in her blanket, burrito style.

"I-I was waiting." She spoke out, eyes becoming glossy. Kai was a bit, confused. "Waiting? For what? Who?" He asked in a serious tone.

"F-for Y-Y/n." She said shrinking down as Kai went closer. "Who?" He asked again. "Y-y/n." She whispered once more.

"Y-your babysitter?" Kai said rubbing his head. The shivering girl nodded.

Kai sighed. "I'm terribly sorry Eri but, I don't have work today. It's just going to be me and you." He spoke deeply, burning eyes at Eri as he sat down.

"Y/n, I want you to come. Please." She whispered, a single wet tear falling.

_________________

You woke up with a weird feeling. A rush of adrenaline caused you to bolt up from your bed.

As soon as you did the bright rays of sun shattered your sight. "Why is the sun so damn BRIGHT?!" You shielded your e/c orbs from rotting to death.

You yawned as you picked up your phone. "Holy shit did I really wake up this late?" It was currently the afternoon. You laid your head back down, but it quickly shot back up as something occurred.

"Wait a minute. It's the afternoon. I HAVE A JOB!" You bolted out of bed and ran frantically getting ready around your room.

You ran out of your room and almost fell due to not having shoes on. M/n was drinking coffee on the counter.

"Oh my Y/n what's going on with you? You look more busy than a bee." She said looking up at you searching for keys.

Wait another minute keys?

"What in the fudge am I doing? I don't have a car!" You groaned and stumbled to put your shoes on.

"Y/n you didn't answer my question." M/n said giving her daughter a glare.

"Sorry mom can't talk right now. Late for work I live you bye!" You said huffing our deep breathes as you slammed the door.

"Oh lord, please let Y/n land herself a man." M/n continued to sip on her coffee.

Kai never did send a message or call. Whoops.

In the streets were cars honking and people screaming. Couples walking down the street. You wanted to barf.

Instead of that, you rolled your eyes. In the corner of them you saw someone that you never thought you would again.

What the HELL?! How?! You thought and hid by a building so the person wouldn't notice you. I don't want any trouble from any of them since that time. All because of me trying so hard I caused so much trouble instead. You sighed and walked again when they were out of sight.

"Never mind that. Kai looks like the person to kill me if I'm late." You flinched at the thought. "Hurry up Y/n!" You said to yourself and a kid looked at you weird.

You stuck your tongue out and zoomed to your work.

_______________

"What kind of breakfast do you want Eri?" The male asked Eri.

"I. I don't w-wanna eat." She whispered staring at her dad. What is up with her? Kai questioned himself.

A rapid knocking on the door stopped his trail of thinking. Eri on the other hand loosened herself from the protective burrito and peaked over the couch to see.

Kai walked to the door and opened it carefully. Behind it was a heavily breathing Y/n. You soon straightened up.

"S-sorry I'm late!" You apologized and his golden yellow eyes remained calm.

A low chuckle was heard from the inside of his mask. That's attractive.

"I'm extremely sorry Y/n. My work gave me uh, a day off, so I can watch Eri." He said and your face dropped. He's telling me I could've been in BED right NOW?! You screamed in your head.

"O-oh I see." You glanced at the ground. "Again I'm sorry. It's my mistake." He reassured you. Well I could just go back home.

You sighed and were about to speak but tiny footsteps pounded and arms wrapped around your legs.

Your eyes traveled down to see Eri looking at up at you. "Y/n you came." The little girl whispered. She seemed pleased but with no smile.

You on the other hand did smile. "Did you miss me Eri?" You bent down and she nodded hugging you tight.

Kai looked at the scene. "I guess since your already here, might as well stay. You're welcomed to act as if you were working, just with me here as well." Kai spoke catching your attention.

Your ears were burning. Not now stupid ears! "I wouldn't want to be a bother" "And you won't be. Eri seems to like you very much. Come in." He moved aside for you to step in.

Definitely not backing away now. You thought as you stepped in.

"Thank you for coming Y/n." Eri didn't let go. "Eri please give her the personal space she needs." Kai said and she let go immediately.

"It's fine Eri." You sweetly smiled and patted her head. How could someone be so nice? Kai thought shaking it off.

"Did you eat today Y/n?" Kai asked as you all were inside. "Actually, no. I was in a hurry to come and woke up late." You chuckled.

"I see. We both woke up rather late as well, Eri waiting for you." He glanced over at his daughter. She looked down.

"Really Eri?" You asked happily. The little girl nodded. You picked her up and her red eyes were filled with surprise.

"I was waiting to see you again too."

____________________________________

A bit short but the next one will be wholesome for sure. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 8K 14
He was supposed to watch over you for a few hours...but he decided to keep you. "Don't tell anyone about your quirks." Your mother said.- You told Ov...
126K 4.8K 65
(Y/n) lived in an underground family during her whole life, and to avoid a huge war between two of the biggest gangs of Japan, she is forced to marry...
680K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously โš ๏ธTrigger Warningsโš ๏ธ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...
99.3K 4.5K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ." You were no one, nobody. Just one in a millio...