My Little Assistant [kv]❤💜

By HirumoniBsty

Kim Taehyung, a cute little bubbly innocent 23 years old guy who doesn't know anything about the outside worl... More

Introduction
Chapter ❤01❤
Chapter ❤02❤
Chapter ❤03❤
Chapter ❤04❤
Chapter ❤05❤
Chapter ❤06❤
Chapter ❤07❤
Chapter ❤08❤
Chapter ❤09❤
Chapter ❤10❤
Chapter ❤11❤
Chapter ❤12❤
Chapter ❤13❤
Chapter ❤14❤
Chapter ❤15❤
Chapter ❤16❤
Chapter ❤17❤
Chapter ❤18❤
Chapter ❤19❤
Chapter ❤20❤
Chapter ❤21❤
Chapter ❤22❤
Chapter ❤23❤
Chapter ❤24❤
Chapter❤25❤
Chapter ❤26❤
Q/A
Chapter ❤27❤
Chapter ❤28❤
Chapter ❤30❤
Chapter ❤31❤
Chapter ❤32❤
Chapter ❤33❤
Chapter ❤34❤
Chapter❤35❤
Chapter ❤36❤
Chapter❤37❤
Chapter ❤38❤
Chapter❤39❤
Chapter❤40❤
Chapter ❤41❤
Chapter❤42❤
Chapter❤43❤️
Chapter❤️44❤️
Chapter❤️45❤️
Chapter❤️46❤️
Chapter❤️47❤️
Chapter❤️48❤️
Chapter❤️49❤️
Chapter❤️50❤️
Chapter❤️51❤
Chapter ❤52❤
Chapter ❤️53❤️
Chapter ❤54❤
Chapter ❤️55❤️
Chapter ❤56❤
Chapter ❤57❤
Chapter ❤️58❤️
Chapter ❤59❤ [m]
Chapter ❤60❤
Chapter❤61❤

Chapter ❤29❤

34.6K 1.8K 1K
By HirumoniBsty

No One's POV

The silence in living room was eating Namjoon alive. Jin sitting on sofa alone, looking in deep thoughts. Jungkook was there too but in trio's room.

Jimin and Mark standing behind Namjoon, afraid of what their older brother was going to do.

Since the moment they got out from company to house Jin hadn't spoken a word, he was silent. His eyes were emotionless.

Silence before storm.

No one knows what Jin was feeling that time. He saw his own brother wrapped around in that state make him shivered. His own little brother in company and was close to get rape. His little whom he had been sheltering with invisible protective wings.

His little brother was WORKING without his acknowledge, without him knowing.

And worst part of all was his freaking boyfriend and other two brothers knew from start.

He felt betrayed, trust broken.

"B-Baby." Namjoon called hesitantly, going over to him. He was about to held his hand but his lover swayed his hand away. 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME."

Finally his anger bursted. He stood up as Namjoon stepped back instantly.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU THREE THOUGHT BEFORE ALLOWING HIM TO WORK! HUH! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?! THAT'S THE REASON I NEVER WANTED HIM NEITHER THOSE TWO *points at littles* TO WORK!! I DON'T WANT THEM TO EXPERIENCE LIKE I EXPERIENCED BEFORE. BUT YOU *points at joon* ALWAYS SAYS TO LET THEM WORK." He paused to breath. "I didn't even knew that my youngest brother is working. TODAY I HAD TO SEE HIM LIKE THAT, HE WAS ABOUT TO GET RAPE, KIM NAMJOON, KIM MARK AND KIM JIMIN."

Littles started to cry, hugging eachother while Namjoon just lowered his head.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW I AM FEELING NOW? y-you two betrayed m-me." Jin said to littles, pointing at himself. "How could you guys do this to me. D-Did you even thought of my feelings?" He asked chuckling bitterly.

"Does my feelings, my emotions even consider for you all. Namjoon you say you love me but is it love? Lying to one you love? Is it call love?"

Namjoon looked at him, eyes holding pain.

"H-Hyungie."

"Don't call me hyungie!! You both lost the right to call me that! You both lost my trust!" Jin spat, angrily. They just cried.

Jungkook caressed sleeping Tae's tear stained cheek. After so many tries he had fallen asleep.

"Why did you hide that you are little? Don't you have trust on me? You know I love little ones. Then why? Am I not allowed to know."

"I'm not trustworthy, that's why you didn't tell me." Jungkook assumed, shaking his head as he gritted his teeth. The tears were ready to escape but Jungkook didn't allow it.

He couldn't cry. He had to stay strong.

His eyes travel down from his face to his neck, he leaned and traced the dirty mark called hickey. But not only that, around his neck there's a handprint mark of choking, it was not seen before but now closely you could see the mark.

He clenched his fist, gritting his teeth together in anger.

"I promise you flower, I promise you he'll live in Hell. I'll make him want to dead but won't let him dead. He'll feel more than worser he made you feel." Jungkook promised, more to himself.

He won't let that man live peacefully, his life will be toy of Jungkook. What he did to Tae, killing him in second was nothing, he don't deserve a simple death. Jungkook will kill him surely but slowly and painfully.

"Yoongi hyung took that bastard in our torture room already. I-I'll go there and punish him. Your k-kookie will punish him. I-I promise." Jungkook held his hand.

Namjoon looked at littles then at Jin who was staring with his glossy eyes, those glossy eyes held hurt and disappointment.

"Ba..by, what are you sayi-"

"Don't call me baby Kim Namjoon!"

Namjoon's heart broke.

"I'm nothing to you anymore. Our relation is OVER." Jin declared, moving his hand to side aggressively.

"N-No." Namjoon furiously shook his head, and hugged him. His heart was breaking, no he couldn't live without his love.

What was he saying? No he couldn't end their relationship like this.

"Baby no please don't do this."

"Go away from me! Go away!!" Jin screamed, but wasn't doing anything to push him. And Namjoon refused to leave him too, instead held him tighter.

Life is a roller coaster, and it was proved now. They were happy just some minutes ago. Nothing was wrong. But that male's one bad action made their life miserable in seconds.

Taehyung was sure in trauma now, Jungkook was hurt seeing him like that.

Namjoon and Jin relation was ending.

Mark and Jimin had lost Jin's trust.

Jin was worse of it, he was feeling more hurt than anger. His own boyfriend and brothers had broken his trust. He love them so much but what he get, betrayal.

All he wanted a peaceful life for his brothers, never he wanted one of them see the bad sight of life.

But now, one of them had witnessed it, the one who was the purest and doll of innocence among them.

•••••••••••

It's was midnight but none of them seem to want sleep.

The tears in their eyes weren't drying.

Yeonjun and Yoongi was together in Jeon mansion, both worried and concern about Taehyung. He had special place on their heart and knowing what happened to him, they couldn't take it well.

"Yeon, go sleep now." Yoongi said.

"But hyung, I can't sleep. Jungkook hyung is still not home and-and Taehyung." Yeonjun said, looking at his hyung.

"Jungkook is there in Taehyung's house. You know he can't leave his love after what happened." Yoongi said, reasonably.

"You're right. I'm just-ugh I hope that bitch die soon." Yeonjun stomped his feet, angrily.

"He will. He has digged his own grave."

At Kim house:

Mark and Jimin were in backyard, crying while looking up at moon.

"I want to slip." Jimin mumbled, he wanted to be little. His anxiety was kicking in.

"Then do it, Minnie."

"But I also don't want to."

Mark licked his dry lips, he side hugged his brother. Slowly Jimin brought his thump between his lips before sucking it, slipping into little space as Mark patted his back.

Jin wiped his tears, he wanted to comfort his littles but his emotions were stopping him. Fisting his hand he went to living room, only to see a silently crying Namjoon.

Sitting on sofa, hugging his knees as he tried to control his sobs as much he could.

"I'm nothing to you anymore. Our relation is OVER."

Warm tears trickled down from Jin's eyes again, as his own words repeated in his head.

Jin bite his lip, watching older's shaking shoulders.

"B-Baby please d-don't leave m-me. I-I was going to tell y-you. F-Forgive me." Namjoon mumbled to himself, crying silently.

Jin covered his mouth with one hand while other lifted up, wanting to touch his love, embrace him but he held himself and left him there to cry alone.

He opened the door of trio's room. A small smile after hours of crying appeared on his face.

Taehyung in Jungkook's arms, as Jungkook's hand wrapped around Tae securely.

He won't deny Jungkook was good guy. When coming here he had seen how Jungkook wants to hold and take Taehyung from Namjoon. His worries and care for Tae. His eyes didn't leave a second from Tae.

He went inside, eyes on both males. He sat down on the edge of bed, facing the wall.

Jungkook woke up in a second after feeling someone's presence. He stared at male's back saying nothing, as he brought the little over himself.

"I-I can't even remember how many times I felt guilt for lying to them, to you but eomma Appa made me promise to not tell anyone just let it like how is it until they know by themselves." Jin sobbed while Jungkook frowned hearing him.

"Appa told me to keep you all safe but I failed. I f-failed."

"I don't have any problem with letting you work but the peoples that around us. They don't leave us to live safely. I could understand na if you tell me, I will be angry I know but lying to m-me." He inhaled a shaky breath.

"Am I this bad that you guys lied to me?" Jin sniffed, wiping his tears and snot with his sleeve.

"Tae, you're my small bean and seeing you in that state makes me feel I-I have I have not done my duty. I failed to protect you. My little baby, I always hide you away from outside world,the cruel world that is greedy and selfish."

"This world is beautiful they say but it's not like it. It's not like how we imagine. The deeper you get to know the more you'll face the dirty truth of this world."

His every word hitted Jungkook's heart like a arrow. The way he was pouring his emotion thinking now one was hearing him, Jungkook had the same thoughts.

"You see good in everyone, is it my fault or eomma's that we haven't told you about how the people around us can be."

"People can be so cruel to left two small twin kids in street to die."

Jungkook's breath stucked, his heart beat increased. 

"To left them alone, like they are not humans. They were just kids but that didn't make those cruel people have mercy, a little bit kindness on them. There's kind people too but it's hard to know who is bad and who is good in this era."

"Humans are becoming good in pretending." Jin sighed. "Tae, I can't even imagine how you'll be when you wake up."

Jin stood up and walked out, not looking back.

Leaving Jungkook in thoughts. Was it what he was thinking? Did Jin know? Did he ever met twins on street alone?

•••••••••••

"Papa." Mark softly called Namjoon who was sleeping on sofa.

Morning had come.

He shook his body. "Papa." He called again.

Namjoon woke up, Mark was close to cry when he saw his red, puffy eyes.

"H-Huh, oh M-Mark." Namjoon said in his crooked tone.

"Did you cried all night, Papa?" Mark asked, taking seat beside him.

"No." Namjoon denied, clearly a lie to not worry Mark who knew the truth.

Mark didn't say anything and just hugged him. Namjoon broke down again.

"Tell him to not leave me, Mark. I can't live without him. He is my life. Tell him son, tell him." Namjoon cried.

"I-I'll try, Papa. I'll try." 

Jungkook felt Taehyung moving in his sleep, he opened his eyes, adjusting his from the brightness. A whimper was hear, following by a cry.

"L-Lweave me. Lweave T-TaeTae." Taehyung clutched onto his shirt.

"Flower." Jungkook carefully sat up, as Tae was laying over him.

"TaeTae scal." Taehyung sobbed, Jungkook rubbed his back.

"Don't be flower, hyung is here."

"TaeTae d-dwont laike ilt."

"Oh petal." Jungkook made him laid on his lap, like baby and rocked back and forth while patting his bun.

Taehyung fell asleep again. Jungkook sighed, smiling softly he pressed his lips against latter's temple.

Then door got open, revealing Namjoon. He closed the door behind him.

"H-How is he?"

"He is fine for now." Jungkook answered nonchalantly.

Namjoon sat on bed, far from Jungkook. Even though his hands were itching to hold Tae, he resist it.

"Jungkook, are you angry on me too?"

He didn't get answer. "I guess you are too. But Jungkook I swear I wanted to tell you and Jin. I never wanted to hide it. The moment I know I wanted to tell but Taehyung made me promise. He didn't want you to know, just not yet. I knew this all will happen but didn't think it'll be this worse that J-Jin can break our relation."

Jungkook stared at him with big eyes.

'They were in relationship? Now broke up?'

Jungkook's sighed deeply.

"It's okay. But I think you should talk to your boyfriend."

"I'd tried but he doesn't even want to see me. He hates me now."

"Namjoon, keep trying. He'll forgive you. It's not like he doesn't love you. He loves you as much you do right?"

Namjoon nodded his head.

"See, keep trying. If you love someone you have to be rebel for your love. Fight for your love even if the one is pushing you back."

"I'll fight for him against himself." Namjoon determined, nodding his head.

"He is hurt, overwhelmed by situation. I'm sure he didn't meant to end your relationship."

Namjoon looked at Jungkook who gave him an encouraging smile.

"I'm happy Tae is the one you love."

Jungkook chuckled lightly.

"But is that bastard in jail or?"

Jungkook smirked. "He is in torture room already. I'm sure Yoongi is taking good care of that bitch."

Namjoon smiled hearing that, even tho it didn't reach his eyes.

Jungkook smiled back, as he watched him wiping his tears.

"Don't cry or your crabs will be sadeu." Jungkook joked trying to lightened up the mood.

Namjoon laughed, "When did you learn Hoseok's english?" He asked.

"Well he kind of influenced his english on me." Jungkook replied with shrug.

Namjoon chuckled, then brushed Tae's hair.

•••••••••••

Mark had prepared breakfast for everyone. Jin wasn't coming out from his room. Little Jimin was playing with his doll in guest room sadly. He wanted too but the situation was so mess up and he couldn't think of slipping to run away from it.

Jin and Namjoon both of them were broken. And he was only who could say a word now.

He took long breath, he turned off the gas and put lid on pan then put off his apron.

He went to Jin's room. He opened the door and saw Jin laying on bed staring at ceiling.

But as soon as he stepped in Jin turned his back and pretend like sleeping. That surely hurt Mark.

He bite his bottom lip lip to prevent himself from crying. He walked upto his bed and sat down.

Jin clutched onto bedsheets.

"Hyungie."

"I'm sorry, hyungie. We never meant to hurt you but we did. I know it's hurting you. We wanted to work just to help you. In Daegu TaeTae heard you talking when you were at our room. He told us, I know you have been stress. You don't tell us but Jimin and I sense it. We wanted to help you so-so you can be free from stress. TaeTae got his job first, Jimin's interview is in two days. Mine is accepted and after 5 days." He said.

"Papa didn't even know about it before."

Jin loosen his grip.

"He got to know just some days ago when Tae's hand injured. He told us it's not good to hide. But we were scare of your reaction. He explained us, how hurt you'll be and we agreed to tell you but in good time. We needed to gather courage to face you. But then it's all happened to Tae, he-he-I don't wanna say it." Mark looked other way.

Still Jin stayed like that, Mark allowed his tears to fall. He stood up and went to the side to where Jin was facing. He knelt down.

"Don't forgive me, but please hyungie forgive Jimin, Tae and Papa. Papa isn't in fault. He was just tied up in our promise. Papa loves you alot hyungie. He can't live without you. Please hyungie, don't break up with him. Hyungie please talk to me, don't pretend like you're sleeping. Hyungie!" Mark cried.

He sobbed covering his face, then he heard soft snores. He looked at Jin. He inhaled sharply. He stayed silent for sometimes, breathing heavily as he tried to hold himself from crying out loud.

"Hyungie, you take care of us so why can't we be a bit responsible to take care of you too."

After that Mark left him alone, and immediately Jin's tears flowed like river.

"Even you just wanted to help me it's hurt."

••••••••••

Taehyung woke up, he looked around his surrounding. No one was there. Suddenly all the events from last day replayed in his mind.

His breath got uneven, he got off from bed. He was getting scare. He wanted to hide, hide from that man. He wanted to hide. He hide behind beds hardboard.

He curled himself in a small place.

"TaeTae s-scal." He kept murmuring this sentence over and over again.

When he heard sound of door opening he felt more scare. He pressed himself against the wall, eyes wide as he breath from mouth.

Jungkook closed the door behind him. He went to take breakfast for the little baby. He frowned when he saw empty bed and blankets half fall on floor.

"Flower."

He placed the tray on table.

"Flower." He called out again.

"Is he in bathroom?" He asked himself, as he was going to bathroom he heard mummers.

Knowing immediately who could it be he listen it carefully. His eyes widened, as he went to where Tae was.

"Flower!"

Sudden appearance of Jungkook made Taehyung shock. His can't seem to breath as his went bigger than before. 

All he could see was that man's face, his smirk, his dirty look. Every slap he received from him.

"L-Lweave Tae. Lweave T-TaeTae. G-Gwo away. G-GWO!!

Jungkook panicked.

"No baby it's me kookie. Your kookie hyung. Baby." Jungkook tried to bring him out but Tae flinched and crawled back.

"N-N-No." Tae shook his head, looking so feared.

Those eyes where Jungkook only saw shine, today they held fear in them.

"It's me." Jungkook said in his gentle tone. "It's me, kookie. There's no one but only you and me. Only TaeTae and kookie."

That made him a bit calm.

"Come out."

Crawling Taehyung got out from there and instantly got hug by Jungkook.

"K-Kwooki."

"Yes petal, Kookie it's kookie."

"T-TaeTae ish scal. H-Hwe iltz nwot hearl r-rilght?"

"No, he isn't here. He is far from you."

"H-Hwe w-wont, hwe-"

"Take deep breath, flower." Jungkook rubbed his back.

After a while Taehyung pulled away and looked up. Jungkook bite his inner lip seeing his state.

"H-Hwe slap TaeTae's chweek. H-Hearl a-and h-h-hearl." Taehyung told him touching where he got slap. "Hwe g-grwab m-my nweck a-and k-kwess hearl. H-Hwe tlied tlu kwess m-my lips. H-Hwe ish bald. H-H-"

Jungkook put his head against his chest, as his eyes got teary. God, the way he was describing piercing his heart. He didn't want to hear more.

Taehyung fisted his shirt, trembling in his arms. Jungkook held him tightly, rubbing his back to comfort him as he whispered sweet calm words into his ear.

"D-Don't be scare now, Kookie is here."

"K-Kookie saild kookie wi-will swave T-TaeTae flom awny h-halm t-thwen why kookie dwid n-nwot s-swave TaeTae."

Tears slipped from Jungkook's eyes.

"I-Ish K-Kookie n-nwot T-TaeTae's an-anplanmain a-awnymwole?" Taehyung asked hiccuping at every word.

"For you I can be your anpanman."

"K-Kookie saild kookie will c-come tlu s-swave TaeTae t-thwen why kookie dwont come t-tlu swave m-me flom hwimmm." Taehyung cried out holding onto Jungkook dearly.

Jungkook couldn't control himself anymore and cried along with him, mumbling 'I'm sorry flower' over and over to Tae.

_____________________________

How was it? Do you guys think Jin will forgive them soon?

Anyways, why am I crying😭😭😭

Bye bye Honeypies👋😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
284K 16.1K 30
"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?" Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year o...
258K 12.9K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
87K 2.8K 55
"Taetae are you sure they won't find us"? "Hyung I don't think they will come to seoul to find me?" "Hyung we are finally come out of that cage now...