Our Happily Ever After!

Por Giraffe502

THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is gre... Más

1 - Return
2 - Why?
3 - Ambrose
5 - Buttercup
6 - No more secrets
7 - Seizure
8 - Furious
9 - Arguments
10 - All my fault
11 - Hate how much I love him
12 - Shocking
13 - Why does it have to be you?
14 - Losing it
15 - Leaving
16 - Becky?
17 - Explain
18 - Murderer
19 - Missed me?
20 - In my head
21 - In your head
22 - Your fault
23 - I know she'll be alright
24 - Time
25 - Happy to be going home
26 - Final Goodbye

4 - Ouch

345 23 38
Por Giraffe502

Becky
I felt a hard punch connect to my face making me fall to the ground, I look up and see a horrified Colby. I think the punch was aimed for Ambrose but he hit me instead.

"What the fuck Lopez?"

"I-I didn't mean to."

"Just fuck off!"

Colby
Why the fuck would Ambrose kiss Becky, he knows how much I love her. She's my girl and he's done that! I walked up to him and went to punch him in the face and instead I hit Becky making her bleed. I stumbled back down the corridor and to my room, I walked over to the bed and started crying.

"Hey babe what's up?"

I saw Camila standing there in just her bra and panties, she walked over to me but I'm really not in the mood.

"I can't do this anymore, I have a family! I can't just let that go for you!"

"So if I do this? Your not attracted?"

She straddled my hips and I pushed her off, she angrily started shoving things in her bag.

"Shove your job, I thought you cared you bastard!"

She slipped a T-shirt on and ran out crying.

Becky
Dean grabbed me some ice from the restaurant to go on my already bruising face, it hurts a lot and I'm probably not gonna be able to compete this week which sucks.

"I'm sorry, I should've taken the hit."

"It's not your fault, it's really not that bad."

"You sure cause every time I move the ice pack you scrunch up your nose."

He touched the end of my nose and I just sat here smiling.

"Okay maybe it hurts a little, but It's nothing the man can't handle."

He placed his spare hand on my other cheek and started to rub his thumb back and forth. I could feel myself leaning closer and closer to him.

"Dean we shouldn't do this."

"I know."

He kissed me anyway, I kissed back. He pulled away from my mouth and started to attack my neck, he quickly found my sweet spot making me quiver under his touch. I could feel him leaving marks, I imbedded my hands in his hair and pulled him back up to my mouth. He kissed me once more and he pushed me down onto the bed, Dean took off his T-shirt and quickly slid off my tank top. He was about to take off my bra when I stopped him.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

He kissed me so I unclipped my bra and tossed it aside, not long after we were both naked.

"You ready?"

I smirked before nodding my head.

Dean
I was first up, I heard knocking at the door so I quickly slipped on some shorts and opened the door. It was Alexa, she looked nervous and was kinda shaking.

"You alright?"

"I want to speak to Becky if she's here?"

"Course, give me a minute."

I closed the door and walked over to Becky, I kissed behind her ear and she woke up with a moan.

"Good morning."

"Alexa is at the door for you."

She rolled out of bed and changed into a sport's bra and leggings.

Becky
"You alright lex?"

"After yesterday."

"It's forgotten, I'm sorry for being rude."

"It's alright."

"Do you wanna go work out?"

"Yeah sure and when we get down there you can tell me exactly why you and Dean were sharing a room and why you have bruises?"

Oh shit, I forgot to cover them. I jump onto a treadmill and Alexa goes on the one next to me.

"So spill!"

"So basically there wasn't enough rooms in the hotel so me and dean had to share, Colby's been cheating on me so to get back at him Dean kissed me in the hallway. Then Colby got jealous and punched me by accident, then me and dean went to bed!"

"So how do you have like 12 hickeys?"

"Umm uh, must've-."

"Slept with Ambrose?"

"Keep your voice down!"

"Oh my god you did!"

"Shhh it was just sex."

"So it didn't mean anything to you?"

"No, I still love Colby I was just hurting."

"I don't know how you can still love him after everything he's done."

"Because we have a family together."

"That isn't a reason to stay with someone."

"I still love him, I do."

"Did you use protection?"

"Yeah I think so."

"You think so!"

"Yeah."

"What if your pregnant with another mans kid?"

"I'm not going to be, let's go grab something to eat."

We walked into the restaurant and grabbed ourselves some seats.

"So? If you had to pick which one?"

"Colby."

"Who's got the bigger dick?"

"Alexa I'm not answering that!"

She giggled before walking off and to the coffee machine. She handed me a latte and sat back down with her cappuccino.

"Were you drunk?"

"No, it kinda just happened. He was icing my face when we kissed."

"And you then just decided let's have sex!"

"Alexa it'll be fine, I think he knows it was just a moment of passion. Look over there he's got a girl hanging on his every word."

"Okay, I believe you."

We both go and grab some food and when we come back Ambrose is sitting at our table.

"You sure he knows."

I sit down and he smiles at me.

"I was just coming to let you know I'm leaving for the arena now with Renee."

"Okay, you guys have fun."

He got up and strode back over to her.

"See told you."

We ate our breakfast and I walked outside and saw Nia. Both my children ran over to me and jumped in my arms.

"Hey babies did you're have fun?"

"Yep! Nia let us have some sweets!"

"Ooh come on make mama jealous, which sweets?"

"Starburst, sour snakes and flying saucers!"

"You lucky things, did you say thank you to Nia?"

"Yeah!"

I pick them both up and walk over to Nia, she's got a smile on her face so I know they've been good but I ask anyway.

"Were they good?"

"Yes, they were perfect but are you okay? Also with the help of sweets I managed to get them sleeping by 7."

"Yeah I'm fine and Nice job, they never want to sleep when we're on the road."

"Just say they won't get anymore sweets if they don't sleep."

"How have I never thought of that before?"

"The car seats are still in the car if you want me to take you all to the arena?"

"That would be awesome thank you!"

I put them in the car and Alexa got in the front, we all drove 10 hours to Texas for our next show. It was actually dark when we arrived, I hoped out of the car and carried my sleeping children into the arena. Hope woke up as I put them down on the bench.

"Mama are you going fight fight?"

"Yes, I just need to change so close your eyes and turn around."

I quickly slipped out of my sweats and into my black and red gear, I put on my 'I am the Man' leather jacket on not long after.

"Do you want to play on my phone while I get my hair done?"

She nodded so I handed her my phone.

Hope
When mama left her phone started to ring so I answered it.

"Have you missed me?"

"Sorry Mr.sir but my momma is dressing up."

"Tell her Randy called."

"Okay Mr.Randy."

I pressed the big red button and continued happily playing angry birds.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

74.9K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
229K 5.5K 87
CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns back to the ring after being gone for near...
28.4K 436 35
After Bliss Kingdom ended their grudge war with Lacey Evans and the First Army; things are looking good for the rebel group. Trevion Butler aka Chase...
11.8K 526 27
Rebecca Quin has never had it easy in life, especially in relationships. So after escaping from her abusive ex, Rebecca and her 3 year old daughter S...