Just A Little Bit Of Your Hea...

Par TwerkHarryTomlinson

|Book One| I don't ever ask you where you've been and I don't feel the need to know who you're with I can't e... Plus

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
._.
Chapter Five
.
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Thank You
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Character Ask
Character Answers
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Oops Hi
Update
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Epilogue

Twenty-Nine

153 4 3
Par TwerkHarryTomlinson

"So! " Louis claps his hands together. " This ends your tour as you can see it's nothing much backstage just long hallways and lots of doors. " Louis looks at Stan. " Have a nice day and enjoy the show tonight! " Louis says about to walk off but Stan grabs his arms.

" Louis. " Stan says. " You can't pretend like nothing happened. "

" I have no idea what your talking about. " Louis shrugs and Stan drags Louis into a room by them. " And this is the snack room. " Louis says picking up a cupcake. " Cupcake? " Louis offers before licking the cupcake.

" No, Louis I don't want a damn cupcake! " Stan grabs the cupcake and sets it down. " I want you. " Stan pushes Louis against the wall, wraps one of Louis's leg around his waist and kisses Louis.

" Stan. " Louis turns his head and Stan lips moves to his neck. " Stop! What happened last night was mistake it should have never happened! "

" Louis you enjoyed ever second of it don't lie to yourself....what is that kid going to do for you? He's a 16 year old drop out! He can't take of care you like I can! "

" I'm 23 years old and I am capable of taking care of myself if you haven't noticed I am the one and only Louis Tomlinson. "

" Troy Austin. "

" What does my dad have to do with this? "

" I'm talking about your name Louis Troy Austin you're the one and only Louis Troy Austin. "

" DON'T be a smartass Stanley Lucas! No one likes a smartass. "

" Apparently me and others like you. "

" I am not a smartass....I'm a sassy pants.... "

" My point is....can that teenager..... " Stan rubs Louis thigh. " Can he pleasure you like I do? You said it last night that he doesn't even know how to dominate right and I know you get tried of trying to teach a kid how to handle someone like you. "

" I was drunk! "

" But you enjoyed it! Am I right? "

" I- " Stan shushes Louis.

" Just one last time and if you still don't feel nothing I will leave you alone. " Stan says and kisses Louis.

" We really shouldn't....not here. "

" C'mon we're in a room full of snacks this is a kink of yours. "

" Right. " Louis smashes their lips together and Stan carries him to the couch in the room. " There isn't a lock on the door. "

" Louis would you stop! Because you're confusing me do you want do this now or not? "

" No....yes! "Louis says and pulls Stan on top of him. " Yes, I'm fully hard and this needs to be done. " Louis says unbuckling Stan's belt when Zayn, Liam and Niall walks in and their mouths drop. Stan and Louis turn their heads and looks at them and Louis pushes Stan off top of them.

" It's not what it looks like. " Louis hops up.

" Looks like you're cheating. " Liam crosses his arms.

" Sorry no groupies backstage. "

" No this is my childhood friend Stanley. " Louis bites his lower lip. " Where's Harry? "

" He's coming he had  an important call.... " Niall says. " What were you two doing? "

" I was giving him a tour around! "

" Yeah a tour into your pants! "

" You can't tell H- " Louis was interrupted by Harry walking in.

" Oh, hey a fan. " Harry smiles. " Nice to meet you! " Harry tries to walk over to Stan but Zayn grabs his arm.

" Don't. " Louis looks at Zayn.

" This is Louis's childhood friend Stanley. " Liam says.

" Oh? " Harry says confused remembering the name.

" You should really go ahead and get to your seat. " Louis turns to Stan.

" Right...see you out there! " Stan says. " It was nice meeting you all. " Stan says before leaving.

When Stan left it was awkward and quiet.

" Lou... " Harry says walking over to Louis hugging him. " I'm so sorry for kicking you out I let my jealously get the best of me...it's just I love you so much that I don't want to share you. " Harry goes to kiss Louis and he turns his cheek.

" Let's get this show over with! " Louis slips away from Harry and walks out.

" Did I do something wrong? " Harry looks at the others.

" Of course not! " Niall says, Zayn and Liam look at him.

" He's the one that should be apologizing to you. " Liam says and walks out.

" You deserve so much better? " Zayn says before walking out.

" Huh? " Harry asked confused. " Niall, why're they acting like that? "

" Because this band is falling to pieces because all of you got business messed up with pleasure. " Niall wraps his arms around Harry. " But. " Niall sighs. " Don't worry about it. "

***

Niall looked the window of the tour bus and he felt sick to his stomach holding in all his bandmates secrets that he knew.

" Niall. " Liam says taking a seat next to Niall on the couch.

" Fuck off. " Niall mumbles.

" Niall.... "

" Liam I said fuck off! "

" We have to tell him! "

" No! He's going to be crushed....broken. "

" Put yourself in Harry's position young and stupid wouldn't you wanna know? "

" Louis is the love of his life Liam! You hear the way he talks about Louis all the time if he finds out about what we say that means no more One Direction and Harry will hurt himself.....and I can't let him do that I have gotten to know Harry he's a sweet person, he doesn't even care that people use him or takes advantage of him and Harry is very sensitive plus he gets hate daily.

" And how do you think he's going to feel when he finds out himself and he finds out that we knew the whole time! "

" You and Zayn can tell him because I don't want anything to do with hurting Harry. "

" Hey! " Harry walks in. " Ed Sheeran called me in 4 months  he wants me to come to his concert in his hometown Hebden Bridge in the UK and after that he wants me to be apart of his song called  Thinking Out Loud! I'm going to be the back voice! I always use to listen to Ed in my room! " Harry hops with excitement.

" Harry.... " Liam says and Niall covers his face with his hands and shakes his head.

" What? " Harry smiles.

" Have a seat.... "

" Okay.... " Harry sits besides Liam. " What? " Harry couldn't stop smiling.

" We need to talk. " Liam says in a serious tone.

" About.... "

" Louis. "

" What about him? "

" I think he's.....cheating on you..... " Liam says watching Harry's smile disappear.

" No. "

" H- "

" He wouldn't. " Harry shakes his head. " I know Louis okay! And I know his heart and I know he wouldn't do that to hurt me. "

" Listen! Earlier today me, Zayn and Niall walked in the snack room and that guy Stanley was on top of him and Louis was unbuckling  his belt. "

" No, you're lying to me! Niall he's lying right? " Niall looks at Harry. " Right Niall? "

" No....he's not lying. " Niall says and looks away.

Harry gets up and walks to Louis's bunk pulling the curtain open.

" Get up! " Harry shouts.

" Ugh, Harry go away I'm not in the mood I'm tired! "

" Fuck that! Get up! "

" What? " Louis groans.

" Are you cheating on me? " Harry says and Louis eyes opened widen.

" Who told you? " Louis gets up.

" So....yes? "

" Um....last night I went to bar where I ran into Stan and I got drunk! And things happened but I'm sorry! "

" So were you drunk earlier too huh? When you were about to suck him up in the snack room?!? I can't believe you! "

" Harry, I'm sorry! "

" If you were why the hell did I have to hear from it from Liam if you were sorry! "

" I didn't want to hurt you! "

" BUT YOU ALREADY READY HAVE! " Harry shouts. " I'm so tired of feeling like since a fool for you! I can't tell you how many times I have tried and I have tried to quit you! But every time I say to myself maybe it will be different but no! I have to keep sharing you but when I slept Luke and Michael when were hardly together you called me names you made me feel worthless! I'm so done! "

" You're right.... " Louis says. " This between us isn't going to work.... "

" Louis, I was just kidding I don't want this to end. "

" Harry! Look at you you're losing your mind you need someone your age, supportive and someone that makes you happy. "

" YOU MAKE ME HAPPY! "Harry cries. " Can't you see that? "

" Harry...I love you and you will always be in my heart. "

" Don't do this.... "

" It's what's for the best for your well being. "

" I hate you! "

" I love you! "

" You're such a liar because you have broke every promise that you have ever made to me so why should I believe you? " Harry cries.

" I put everything on the line for you....just know now when your at home with Gemma, Anne and Robin on the holidays....just know I'm spending them alone because I was so in love with you that I sacrificed my family for you and you're  going to call me a liar when I say I love you? Just get the fuck out! " Louis pushes Harry out of the room.

Niall stood in the middle of the room looking at Harry.

" I have a shoulders for you to cry on. " Niall opens his arms wide.

" I'm fine. " Harry says forcing a smile.

" You're lying....Harry it's okay I know you wanna cry and I'm just trying to a good friend to you. "

" Niall I'm FINE! " Harry shouts, runs to the bathroom and slams the door shut. " Ugh! " Harry pulls his hair and looks into the mirror. " I just ruined my only happiness! Why did I even confront him? " Harry talks to him.

Harry slides back against the door,  pulls his knees closes to his chest and cries.

|A/N: OMG I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!|

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

74.7K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
183K 9.4K 87
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
4.1K 184 5
Harry thought he'd never fall in love, but it was four in the morning and neither boy had been happier, so he figured it couldn't do any harm. very s...
232K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them