The College Roommates || A Bu...

By BugheadsMemequeen

Betty, Veronica and Cheryl, run away from Riverdale by going to UCLA for college. On the plane ride they meet... More

PROLOGUE
ONE
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
Epilogue
A/N

TWO

2.2K 48 66
By BugheadsMemequeen

Betty's POV

I did not expect to explain everything so quick. I was about to begin, but then my phone went off. 'Hello'; I said nervous.

Everyone was looking at me. 'Hey Betty, it's Jason, I got Polly out, but there is one problem'; he said. 'Oh no, what is it'; I asked. 'Your mom found out and is furious, she used all of your college fund for alcohol, I'm sorry Betty'; he said and a tear slipt out of my eye.

'It's fine, I'll figure something out, keep Polly safe for me and I hope Alice drowns in it'; I said and hung up. I sat down and sighed.

'What did your mom do this time'; V asked. 'Polly is with Jason so she's fine and Alice used my college fund for alcohol and no I won't accept any money, I'll figure something out'; I said and they looked at me in shock.

'Betty, how are you going to find the money'; Cheryl asked. 'I'll figure it out, I always do'; I said and they all looked at me sad.

'Cousin, I'm family, nana rose would be delighted to help you out'; Cheryl said. 'No, Alice won't win this, I am going to find a job and everything's going to be fine, now can we drop this, please'; I said and she nodded.

'Anyway I'm going to bed'; I said and left.

Cheryl's POV

After Betty left Veronica said. 'We are obviously going to give her money, we are both loaded'. 'No we won't'; I said. 'Why'; Ronnie asked.

'We would hurt her only more, she's going to feel like a charity case'; I said. 'Well what are we gonna do'; Jughead asked.

'First of all, Jughead, you should keep annoying her and treat her no differently, we will keep an eye on her and if it goes out of hand I will call nana rose'; I said.

They just all nodded and we all went to bed.

Betty's POV

I woke up at 7am and walked to the kitchen. I wanted to grab the pancake mix, but it was on the top shelf and I'm 5,3 (just go with it).

I climbed up on the counter, grabbed it and then slipped. I waited for the floor to hit me, but felt two arms catch me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a smirking Jughead. 'You should've waited shorty, you could've really hurt yourself'; he said smirking.

'Since when do you wear glasses and could you put me down, please'; I asked annoyed. 'Sure, but no thank you princess'; he asked. 'Thank you'; I said. 'Anytime princess'; he said smirking again.

I rolled my eyes and he put me down. I turned around to get a bowl (they have a kitchen island) and Jughead was still standing there. 'Should I help you princess'; he asked. I sighed in annoyance, 'fine, can you grab the eggs out of the oven'; I asked.

He smirked and nodded.

Jughead's POV

I smirked when I saw Betty on the countertop trying to grab the pancake mix. I frowned when I saw her slip, so I quickly caught her.

I smirked again and she slowly opened her eyes. 'You should've waited shorty, you could've really hurt yourself'; I said smirking. 'Since when do you wear glasses and could you put me down, please'; she asked and I could hear the annoyance. 'Sure, but no thank you princess'; I asked. 'Thank you'; she said. 'Anytime princess'; I said smirking again.

She rolled my eyes and I put her down. She turned around to get a bowl and I was still standing there. 'Should I help you princess'; I asked.

She sighed in annoyance, 'fine, can you grab the eggs out of the refrigerator'; she asked. I smirked and nodded.

She was busy with the pancakes when I took a good look on her, she had a tanktop on with booty shorts. Damn, I never realised how hot she looks.

'Something wrong beanie boy'; she suddenly asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw her green eye look at me sharply. 'Yes actually'; I said coming up with an idea.

'What is it'; she asked. I walked towards her and saw behind her on the corner an egg. I looked into her eyes, standing a few inches away, both of us breathing heavy. 'You, you have egg in your hair'; I whispered.

'No I don't'; she said.

'I was two seconds a head of time I guess'; I said and cracked the egg on her hair. Let's just say if looks could kill I would be dead.

'Always finding a way to annoy me, don't you Jones'; she asked.

Why is she so calm. 'You know it princess'; I said.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and stared in my eyes. I automatically wrapped my arms around her waist.

'You know, you should really clean your glasses'; she whispered. 'Why'; I asked and felt something wet on me.

She started laughing and pulling away from me. 'COOPER'; I yelled, she threw lemonade over my head, I'm happy I didn't put on my beanie.

'What is it beanie boy, you started it'; she said. I ran after her and she screamed and started running away.

I caught her and threw her on the couch. I sat on top of her and started tickling her. She started laughing and I grinned at her.

'Juggie...please...stop'; she said laughing. 'Do you apologise for throwing lemonade over me'; I asked. 'Y-yes...I'm s-sorry...please...stop'; she said and I stopped.

We were both breathing heavy and again she was staring at me with those gorgeous eyes, I looked at her face, she has big emerald green eyes, a natural blush, pinkish soft lips whom I started getting attracted to.

I saw that she was doing to same to me.

'Kmjnn'; I heard someone say next to us. I looked up and saw Cheryl, Toni, Veronica, Reggie and Kevin all looking at me and Betty. 'Great I'm gonna be a third wheel for three couples'; Kevin said. 'Ehh Kev, we aren't together'; Betty said. 'Well it looks like you guys want to fuck each other on the couch, which I still wonder how are you both wet (y'all don't get dirty minded right now alright) and how you guys ended up in this position'; Kevin continued and I quickly stood up.

'Wait, what is Jughead's real name'; Betty asked and I looked at her confused. I gave death stares to both Toni and reggie. 'It's a family name'; Toni started. 'It's Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third'; Reggie finished.

'Well to start explaining with this AMAZING new info'; Betty said.

'Elizabeth fell of the counter top and I caught her in my arms, she was making pancakes'; I said and she continued. 'Forsythe was checking me out and then cracked a egg on my head'; she said looking 'angry' at me. I smirked, ; 'then Elizabeth wrapped her arms around me and threw lemonade over me, she ran away from me, I caught her threw her on the couch, started tickling her and she begged me to stop'. Everyone started laughing and she looked at me angry.

I leaned over to her ear and whispered; 'your pretty cute when your angry'.

She looked at me in shock and started blushing,

I smirked and left to the bathroom.

This is part two of 'the college roommates' . You guys can decide how much sexual tension there is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 716 10
Cheryl is nervous about attending her high school reunion in case Toni makes an appearance, they haven't seen each other in ten years but Cheryl is s...
105K 2.9K 32
Betty is left broken-hearted after her boyfriend humiliated her in front of the entire audience during the last football game of the year, as Betty r...
180K 4.2K 26
The night she ran away, she came across a strange town called Riverdale. She couldn't shake the feeling that town gave her, so she decided to stay...
299K 7.4K 50
Roommates Betty Cooper and Cheryl Blossom are separated when Cheryl has to leave to go back to Riverdale, leaving Betty to find herself a new room ma...