the truth about...me????

By xodollitaox

the world isn't what we always thought it is. there are secrets that are best kept private. Maya miller just... More

The Truth About...Me?
chapter 2
chapter 3 part2
the clash
you and i
a beginning
a truce????
hell as it is unknown...
the two weeks
the last day...
what happened that night
no more lies
my escape
heaven
the next few days
the night i lost my heart
Sean....
how does it hurt?
what is going on??
memories...
the script
its you not me???
when the heart choices to love
the proposal
preparations and hateful glares...
luck had nothing to do with it
what love holds in the heart
by saying goodbye i see you again...
the way i lost my heart..again...
the light after the darkness
moving on then coming back
the end

chapter 3

530 14 0
By xodollitaox

chapter 3

the way to the house was creep much like all the other places demons like to take. all the windows in the upper floors were opened even though it was quite chilly tonight. but what caught my eye truly was how organized and clean is the house and the garden everything was in place. hard to believe that 5 kids live here.

i reached the front door just in time to see three kids going upstairs while three other bodies where on the ground.

" come up and play with us little princess."

wow they are confident. they must think i'm weak like my dad hahah they are in for a surprise.

" what if i don't wanna go up stairs can you come down here and play with me?"

and there right in front of me appeared a little girl not older than three years old with the face of an angel but her eyes, her eyes said everything about whats controlling her. they were bitch black and full of evil. not something her face approves of.

" hey sweetie whats your name?"

" she doesn't wanna talk to you. you should talk to me not her."

" and why is that? i cant talk to you since i truly hate you all and i want to keep this little girl alive so thats why im talking to her. if you would come out of her and fight like a true demon then all will be good."

"i fight like a demon we all go back down and we no want to go back down we wanna live again. we wanna kill and live in sin again."

" thats good but don't you think that maybe life isn't worth living again? go down before i kill you and he destroys you."

" you a princess can never hurt kids. you a good princess hurt us only we in these bodies save from you."

" not for long buddy."

i took my sword out of its sheath and thought finally this is the fun part of every night. it never gets old.

the sword was blessed so it shines like a white fire and if it gets near any possessed body the demon with is forced to leave without hurting the ones they are using.

the demon screams then gets out with a force that would have knocked me down had i not held my feet steady.

the other two appeared right behind the body of the girl and looked at me with a mixture of horror and disgust.

" you are one of us and you kill us like we are nothing to you."

" thats because you are nothing to me. i fight for the upper side of the equation so yeah."

with that i got nearer till they too ran away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 141 26
The world is a cycle ... Zoey thought she had finally found it she was away from all her worries but boy was she wrong, you can only run so far until...
44.5K 1.3K 23
"psychology says, you're not afraid to love, you're afraid of not being loved back." a story about a warmhearted blonde who is trying to figure out h...
265K 6K 45
A common story about an uncle boing having to hear Maya constantly try to change his mind about her.
17K 478 43
"my life had changed in ways I couldn't rearrange and all I saw was you." • • • Maya catches feelings for a new student. She's never felt this way in...