my escape

sneaking out of here was easy now that i set my mind to it. the hard part was trying to reach that light. maybe my father saw right through me because ever since we had that fight last night he was making sure not even a firefly and i mean a real firefly from hell can't get through. i might as well give it a shoot all thats going to happen is i'm going to end right back where i started...my room. all that made me think of the letter i send to Micheal with the little girl. i think she knew i wanted a way to get a message but she just popped into my room said she had 5 minutes to stay and that if i wanted to give her anything to deliver she will be glad to do it. the look on her face was just pure happiness only i wish that look comes on my face. there is no happiness here no laughter. what really makes the demons scared more is the laughter of a baby. the first breath the first look the first well everything that is called pure and true to God. as for Satan the mere mention of God or his angels every one suffers in true pain. even i was subjected to that sort of pain not two days ago. the only real remedy for it was the thought of seeing Sean again. he was waiting all the time in my apartment which said much on its on. as for Micheal you could see him looking down ever since that message got to him. i knew that he was waiting for me and all around his were angels waiting at hand to help me if this gets ugly. then again i'm pretty sure it will get really ugly. i looked around me and saw that it was time to change shifts. that was my time to make a run for it. with all the breath that i could take i ran across that lanes in sight. the demons saw me but their reflexs are somewhat slow which gave me in turn the right time for me to make it there. i reached the light and saw a hand waiting there. just seconds before i got it a shrill scream was heard. i did the most stupid mistake in my life i looked back and saw my father running to wards me. i knew that i only had minutes before he got me and made the run for Micheal's hand. i got it in time for my father to hold me waist down. he didn't have that much of a strength in him when facing angels and saints and the light of God is on them. then all of a sudden he lets me go and just stands there staring at me.

" with time daughter i shall have you back and with time too you shall see that there is only one choice and one life and one love..."