heaven

i couldn't believe it i was out the sun burning my now paled skin but i liked it no i loved it. i couldn't stop smiling which made Micheal start a phase of non stoppable laughter. that in turn made everyone around me start laughing. i didn't care which was kind of not me. i looked around at heaven. the green fields stretching till they meet the skies. the sun shines on all over it as if declaring no night no hate no darkness. the angels around me were all, well, white. the children far running across the plains. a river awhile ahead winks in the sun and houses alot of houses all over the place. it was true at least what was said about heaven. i looked at Micheal and couldn't believe that i was seeing him again. i jumped up and hugged him really hard. he just started laughing again which made me laugh too. i still can't believe it. i'm out of hell out of that undesirable place. i was away from my father.

" you know that you are save now kid just let me breath"

" haha Micheal you have no idea how much i have missed you. i have so much to ask you and then let you feel my anger how could you let that happen let alone agree to such a thing?"

i wanted to continue but i just couldn't hold myself to shout at him let alone let him be the blame. one thing i am sure of is that my cause is far more than just good and bad it is saving those innocent people from that awful place.

" Micheal tell me is all the world going to end like down there?"

" actually now they all have a chance to change. now you know how hell is and how it holds the pain your mission now is to lead all those that want the light back to us."

" i know i could do that i have you down there with me don't i?"

" no Maya this time i am not going to be with you."

" WHAT?"

" Maya i was told to stay with you tell your heart finds love and it did. Sean is the one for you he now has your heart which is why Satan couldn't hold you back. your heart holds the one true feeling that he doesn't understand. he might tell you that he loves you but he also knows that this thing which might as well be called alian to him is something that you feel truly and not to anybody but to a human a mere man that is prepared to go to hell."

" so that's why he told me that i will understand?"

" yes but now enough question come have a rest at night there is a fest in your honor."