Chaotic Rich boys club

By dyliannesaber

"This club should be called Oikawa's victims club!" Seven childhood friends and three adopted boys makes the... More

Introduction
Daichi start!
Satori start!
Kiyoomi start!
Tetsurou start!
Sachirou start!
Osamu start!
Semi start!
Tooru start!
Yuuji start!
Koutarou start!
Drinks
Which one is it?
Double dates
On the move
Throw it back
The fiance
Young master Oikawa
So what
Boyfriend duties
new start
Surprise baby sushijima!
strawberry
Bloom
First heartbreak
Bro-bond
Singing along
The future boss
message
New feels
Cool off?
Kiss and make up
Yes or yes
Adore you
scandal
Tooru's limits
A trip without Boss T.
Never not
Still into you
Midterm week
Handsome problems
A night to remember
Only want you
Heart to heart talks
Goodbye for now
Bar hopping
Going wild
Shirabu's cowardice
Sweets and rain
Semi's surprise
Be alright
Off limits
lalala~♡
Outreach programs 1
Outreach programs 2
More of you
Happy holidays
My Favorite Clothes
Touch
Chocolates
Risks
Falling
First night in Okinawa
Rollin'
Aphrodite
Guardian
Kei's 20th Bday
Small Doses 1
Small doses 2
On the job trainings
A week trip
Kei's graduation
Moonlight
Finale
Extra1: Tooru's married life
EXTRA 2: Satori's Married Life
Extra 3: Daichi's married life
Extra 4 : Med boys and Their Loving Husbands
EXTRA 5: Osamu's married life
EXTRA 6: Clubbing As Adults.

The luckiest fan

2K 77 32
By dyliannesaber

Keiji woke up around 7:00am because he felt the bed was empty. He saw Koutarou's jacket laying on the bed and he got curious how it feels in wearing them so he put it on. The bathroom door opened and he saw Koutarou.  They both froze on their spot and Koutarou got outside the bathroom--- he was ready to leave to meet up with his teammates

"Good morning... are you going out for a run?" Keiji asked sleepily.

"Good morning sleepyhead. I'm going to meet my teammates now. See you later." Koutarou said and grabbed his gym bag and stood in front of Keiji.

"My jacket looks good on you." Koutarou said and pet Keiji's hair and took out his phone.

"Nooo. No photos allowed. I just woke up and I still look disoriented." Keiji whined and Koutarou laughed.

"Please Akaashi? I won't post it. I just want to keep it for our memories." Koutarou said and Keiji nodded sleepily.

Keiji did a peace sign. His hair was messy yet it looked adorable. His eyes were closed and he was having a small smile on his face. He sat on the bed wearing his pajama shirt and shorts and Koutarou's Jacket.

"Akaashi, I'm leaving now." Koutarou said and Keiji took off the jacket.

"Awww. Dont be sad. I still have another hoodie here. I really need this jacket since its our uniform." Koutarou said and gave Akaashi his hoodie.

It was a hoodie that had Bokuto's name, Engineering and swimming on it. It was his hoodie from the University's swimming team. He smiled sleepily at Koutarou before he stood up.

"Let me walk you out-"

"Wearing those shorts?" Koutarou asked while looking like a kicked puppy.

"I'm not leaving the room silly. Come on. You'll be late. I'll just tell the others you left early." Akaashi said and Bokuto leaned down to hug Akaashi.

"I am so nervous." Koutarou mumbled.

"Go go go fight fight fight fight Engineer Bokuto. I'll see you later. Listen well to your coach." Keiji said and Koutaarou smiled and nodded.

"I'm off now Doctor Akaashi. I'm leaving now. See ya later." Bokuto said and left.

Akaashi wore the hoodie and made his way to the bathroom. He took a mirror selfie and he posted it on his instagram.

Akaashi_Keiji: Goodluck to this hoodie's owner and I'll see you later🦉❤
|
|
|
Moon_Kei: Way to ruin my day😤🙄
|
YacHitoka: AKFXNANFJXN BUB LOOK AT THIS @Yams_Tadashi
|
Yams_Tadashi: omg yes😔✊
|
Akaashi_Keiji: @Moon_Kei lemme ruin it more then @Kuroo_Tetsurou
|
Moon_Kei: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU VKSJCNACKEJFJDJDN.
|
Akaashi_Keiji: You started it🤪
|
K_Tobiooo: Is that Engineering I see👀👀👀
|
H_Shouyooo: Senpai you don't swim and you're not an engineering  student👀👀👀
|
Asahi: tag tag tag tag tag
|
Yams_Tadashi: pspsps pls mention
|
YacHitoka: We need to get our bkak souls to get fed😔✊
|
Moon_Kei: tf are you guys talking about?
|
K_Tobiooo: ^ kennat rel8 coz u a hrtbrkr.
|
Moon_Kei: opinions invalid until you can type properly👁👄👁
|
Akaashi_Keiji: sT0p fiGhTing yOu tWo AFJSNFJDJFJXJ.
|
Bokuto_Koutarou: 😲😲😲 The hoodie looks good on you Akaashi. See ya later🙂❤
|
H_Shouyooo: THERE WE GO EVERYONE ITS A GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE
|
YacHitoka: YESSS😭❤
|
Yams_Tadashi: stop being so cute bkak

Akaashi laughed when he saw the angry messages coming from Kei but he chooses to ignore the negativity. He just chose to go back to sleep as he waited for the others go signal. He really wants to go back sleep because he and Bokuto stayed up late last night for some tea.

•••

Kourai opened his eyes and saw Sachirou still laying on the bed next to him. Sachirou stared at him and Kourai can see fear lingering on the taller male's eyes.

"I didn't forget." Kourai said and placed a hand on Sachirou's cheek. Sachirou smiled and leaned his face on Kourai's hand and kissed the older male's wrist.

"Good morning..."

"Good morning. Does your back hurt?" Sachirou asked as he sat up.

"Not hurt-hurt but it has a dull sensation on my lower back." Kourai said and groaned as he stretched his limbs.

"What time is it?" Kourai asked and sighed in relief as Sachirou massaged his lower back.

"Its Eight in the morning." Sachirou replied and Kourai peeked over his shoulder only to see Sachirou was staring on his butt.

"Sachirou if you continue that I won't be able to walk in the next hour. I wont fucking refuse because you're good." Kourai said and Sachirou blushed madly.

"S-some other time then?" Sachirou asked bashfully

"Wait until tonight." Kourai said and rolled on his side then pulled Sachirou.

"That was dangerous... I could have squished you." Sachirou said and wrapped his arms around Kourai.

"Lets stay like this for a while please." Kourai said and Sachirou nodded and kissed Kourai's head.

"Mhmmm. Okay." Sachirou replied.

•••

"On scale from daddy to daddiest--- you are daddiest." Yuuji said as he watched Chikara wore his white button up shirt.

"Good morning Yuuji. You're awake now? Legit awake or not?" Chikara asked and Yuuji nodded.

"Good morning. Legit awake. No longer half asleep. I'm enjoying the view. Stay still." Yuuji said and Chikara laughed before he tucked his shirt neatly into his jeans.

"Yuuji, get ready... We have to go out and have breakfast now." Chikara said and Yuuji nodded and got out of bed.

He made his way towards the bathroom with his hands on his lower back. Chikara asked Yuuji if he wanted some help but Yuuji smiled and shook his head before he pecked his fiance's lips and closed the bathroom door.

Yuuji took a shower and when he got outside the bathroom, he saw Chikara standing in front to the mirror and folding the sleeves of his shirt up to his elbows. He inhaled sharply before he marched towards Chikara and kissed the other male's neck.

"If I get horny its your fault for being too damn sexy." Yuuji said and kissed Chikara's cheek before he made his way to grab some clothes leaving Chikara to laugh.

•••

Satori was already awake. He just wanted to stay longer in bed because Wakatoshi was still sleeping peacefully while holding his hand. He gently ran his hand on his boyfriend's soft locks and his eyes widened in surprise when Wakatoshi opened his eyes.

"Hm? Good morning Babe..." Wakatoshi said sleepily while cutely rubbing the sleepiness away from his eyes.

"Did I woke you up? Sorry baby sushi and also Good morning too." Satori replied and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead.

"Do we have to get ready now?" Wakatoshi slurred. He was still sleepy and he wants to go back to sleep.

"Yes baby." Satori replied and Wakatoshi nodded and got out of bed with his eyes closed. Satori watched his boyfriend with amusement when Wakatoshi suddenly sat on the couch and went back to sleep.

"Alright... Lets give you more time to sleep." Satori said and went to the bathroom to get ready. He'll just wake Wakatoshi up once he's ready to go out.

•••

Shirabu woke up to the sound of the guitar playing softly and normally he would get mad because he hated mornings. He hated it so much. Waking up early in the morning makes his foul mood activate.

He glared at Semi's back and he shut his mouth up. Maybe Semi was doing a live or something. He just glared and glared and glared but Semi doesn't seem to notice it.

Shirabu had no choice but to listen to Semi's song and he noticed that the song was oddly familiar-unfamiliar to him. It was definitely a new song Semi just composed.

He knew Semi can't write a love song but the song the Semi is currently singing was a love song. Shirabu just laid there in bed and listened more.

"Day 14 of Semi's song for Shirabu. Its still untitled and unfinished guys. So how was it? I know I'm knew to love songs sooo." Shirabu's eyes widened in surprise and his heart raced inside.

He felt so happy and also thrilled. It was overwhelming but he also felt scared. He feigned his sleep and continued to listen to Semi talk.

"He doesnt really watch my lives so we're good hehehehehe. He's still asleep too. Shirabu likes sleeping a lot. I have to go guys. Thank you again. Semi out~"

Shirabu opened his eyes and saw Semi was staring at him. He stared back and Semi smiled before greeting him a good morning. He greeted him back and got out of bed.

"We have to get ready now." Semi said and Shirabu opened the mini fridge to grab some water.

"Like right now? Have you drank some water already?" Shirabu asked and tossed the other male some bottled water.

"Yes... and I haven't drank water yet. Thank you." Semi replied and Shirabu smiled a little before he made his way to the bathroom after he drank his water.

•••

Kiyoomi woke up and noticed the room was dark, Atsumu was no longer on his side and he can't see Atsumu's suitcase.

He got out of bed and opened the bathroom door and called out Atsumu's name. For the first time he felt so scared of waking up alone in bed.

Atsumu was nowhere to be found and Kiyoomi grabbed his phone to call his boyfriend and heard a familiar ringtone around the room. Atsumu left his phone and Kiyoomi sat on the bed in shock.

"Did he... leave me?" Kiyoomi asked and the door opened and revealed Atsumu grumpily entering the room while dragging a suitcase with him.

Kiyoomi stood up and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and he sighed in relief.

"Where have you been? I woke up alone in bed and you even left your phone." Kiyoomi asked and Atsumu's eyes softened.

"My stupid twin and I switched suitcases. He just realized it this morning and he demanded me to come to their room. Did you miss me that much already?" Atsumu asked and ran his hand on his boyfriend's soft black hair.

Kiyoomi didnt respond. He just hugged his boyfriend quietly and Atsumu told him to get ready because they'll leave to eat their breakfast.

"What has gotten into him?" Atsumu asked himself as he watched Kiyoomi enter the bathroom.

•••

"Are you hungry?" Suna asked his boyfriend who was already munching on his pocky.

"Mhmmm."

"I see. Go get ready. We are leaving in a few minutes to have breakfast outside." Suna said and Osamu put his pocky away.

"Are you mad?" Osamu asked and Suna put his phone down.

"..."

"I'm sorry... I did it again." Osamu said and Suna nodded.

"Its okay. Old habits are hard to get ride off." Suna said and kissed Osamu's forehead.

"You don't like plain milk?" Suna asked and eyed the milk he prepared for Osamu earlier.

"... No... I'm sorry Sunarin." Osamu said and Suna smiled.

"You should have told me." Suna said and drank the glass of milk.

Osamu wrapped his arms around Suna and Suna wrapped his arms around Osamu. They stayed like that for a while but broke the hug when they recieved another text from Daichi.

"Are we good?"

"Mhmmm. We're good." Suna reassured and kissed Osamu's forehead.

"Can we shower together to save time and water?" Osamu asked and Suna laughed.

"Since when did you care about saving water?" Suna asked and carried Osamu to the bathroom.

"Maybe I don't. I just want to see you naked." Osamu said and Suna laughed harder and rubbed his nose against Osamu.

"I'll tell Auntie and Uncle Miya that you're being naughty." Suna said and kissed Osamu's neck.

"Should I be scared? Why am I looking forward to it?" Osamu asked and Suna laughed again.

"So naughty Osamu."

•••

Daichi got outside the bathroom and saw Koushi rubbing his temples.

"Does your head hurt?" Daichi asked in concern and Koushi shook his head and smiled.

"No... but these kids will surely give me a headache." Koushi said and showed Daichi his phone.

"Oh... they're still ganging up against Tsukishima..." Daichi said and grabbed the towel to dry Koushi's hair.

"Yeah. Its like whenever Kei-chan does something bad, they'll bring up that issue and make Kei-chan mad. Even Akaashi is doing it. My god. The stress I just cant." Koushi said and Daichi laughed.

"Those freshies really like Tetsurou huh..." Daichi said and Koushi smiled.

"Yeah... Kuroo-san seems to be a really nice guy." Daichi smiled at the response.

"But... you should really tell your juniors to cut it off or else Tsukishima will get fed up with all of that. It can... you know... cause a fight." Daichi said and Koushi turned to look at him.

"Okay... I'll tell them." Koushi said.

"Oikawa san will be surely off today." Koushi said and Daichi was surprised.

"Huh? How so?"

"I just know." Koushi said and stood up. Daichi stared at Koushi and even if he tries to read the other male, he just can't do it. Koushi sure knows how to hide things well.

"Come on... tell me." Daichi said.

"I saw something on twitter." Koushi said and Daichi was confused.

"What? What about twitter?" Daichi asked and followed Koushi who was getting ready.

"I saw Iwaizumi's tweets last night." Koushi said and Daichi was confused so he also opened his twitter and saw Iwaizumi's tweets.

"Are they fighting?" Daichi asked and Koushi shrugged.

"Maybe. I don't know the whole context of it but I am sure these tweets are for Oikawa." Koushi replied and he shook his head.

"Lets just... be careful so we can give him time to breath." Koushi said and Daichi nodded.

•••

Tetsurou and Tooru rode the elevator together. Tooru was having a serious phone call with someone while Tetsurou was holding himself back in sliding into Tsukishima Kei's direct messages.

"-yes. Please do. I want to take a short break from the company." Tooru said and Tetsurou gave him a side eye.

"... Please do take care of the three of them. Thank you very much sir." Tooru said and ended the call.

"Have you slept a wink last night?" Tetsurou asked.

"No... The guilt was eating me alive after I blocked the three of them." Tooru replied and Tetsurou sighed.

"Did they... try to you know..." Tetsurou turned to look at him and he shook his head.

"We still follow each other. They still follow the others but they didn't slide into our direct messages." Tetsurou said.

"Hm. The pride it is." Tooru said and the elevator doors opened.

They arrived at the lounge and saw the others were already there.

Yuuji, Atsumu and Kourai were talking while their lovers were blushing madly as they listened to the conversation.

Suna, Osamu and Wakatoshi sat there sleepily. Satori was playing with Wakatoshi's hair to make the other male relax.

Daichi was talking to Eita while Koushi, Kenjirou and Keiji were talking about something quietly.

"Sorry for the wait guys. Where should we have our breakfast?" Tooru asked.

Yuuji, Semi, Daichi, Sachirou, Satori, Kiyoomi and Osamu stared at him but they didn't say anything about how tired Tooru looked.

"I checked their food here earlier and they look great." Osamu said.

"Should we eat here?" Tooru asked the others. Tetsurou eyed Tooru worriedly.

They all shared looks and it seems liked they all knew what was going on with Tooru. They all agreed to eat breakfast in the hotel so they made their way to the Dining hall.

Osamu was not lying about how the food looks amazing. They all took their seats and watched Tooru made his way towards the bathroom and Tetsurou followed him.

"Alright. Everyone. Nobody will mention Iwaizumi Hajime's name. Dont also mention Hanamaki Takahiro and Matsukawa Issei's name." Daichi said and the others nodded.

"We should behave ourselves. He looks like he haven't slept a wink." Kiyoomi said and the others agreed.

When they saw Tooru and Tetsurou heading back to their direction, Yuuji was quick to change the topic before Tooru could hear them.

"Should we line up already?" He asked Tooru who was taken aback.

"H-huh?" He asked and Yuuji stared at him.

"Line. Queue. The others and I realized this is a buffet--- not something we can have waiters and waitresses to serve us." Yuuji said and Tooru blinked and nodded.

"Why didn't you guys went ahead first?" Tooru asked.

"We wanted to wait for you." Kiyoomi said and they all stood up to line up.

"Does your back hurt?" Tooru asked Kourai who blushed madly.

"I-I--- how did you know?" Kourai asked and Tooru ruffled his hair.

"You and Yuuji kept on massing your lower backs. Were they good?" Tooru asked with a teasing smile.

"Yes. Chikara was the daddiest." Yuuji said and made and Ok sign which made Tooru laugh.

"H-he's uhm... good." Kourai said and Tooru turned to look at Atsumu.

"Sakusa Kiyoomi the best." Atsumu said and made an OK sign which made Tooru chuckle.

"Let your boyfriends serve you. They won't mind." Tooru said.

"Well... I mind. Sachirou is a loser in choosing for my food. He'll make me eat those raw vegetables ugh." Kourai complains making Atsumu and Yuuji to laugh.

"Really? Chikara will definitely do that too." Yuuji said.

"Hm. Same goes to Omiomi. I have no problem with eating vegetable... I just hate it when its being forced on me--- especially when Omiomi makes me eat those salads." Atsumu said and Tooru laughed.

"Health conscious freaks." Tooru said and the three laughed.

Kiyoomi, Chikara and Sachirou turned to look at their boyfriend with a glare but Tooru glared back at them.

"If you're planning to feed my boys only vegetables for breakfast, you better stop. Let them eat whatever they want." Tooru said causing Kiyoomi, Chikara and Sachirou to sigh in defeat while Atsumu, Yuuji and Kourai smiled happily and thanked fairy godmother Oikawa Tooru.

•••

Tooru got some rest after breakfast and he chooses to skip lunch so he can sleep in. After lunch, they all made their way to where Koutarou was.

Tooru was leading the gang while the others followed him like chicks following the hen. They all took their seats in the VIP seat and they patiently for the Tournament to start.

Shirabu sat next to Semi quietly while Semi was smiling politely at those fans who noticed him.

Osamu was sitting there quietly as he waited for the candy in his mouth to melt. He wanted to eat some snacks but he didnt want to finish all of his snacks before the tournament starts. Suna was hugging his backpack filled with the snacks and drinks that Osamu likes. He knew his boyfriend will start asking for snacks later.

Sachirou was taking photos while Kourai chooses to play games on Sachirou's tablet.

Yuuji was playing games on Chikara's ipad while his fiance just sat there quietly and waited for the tournament to begin.

Wakatoshi was resting his head on Satori's shoulder as he took a nap. Satori just let his boyfriend sleep on his shoulder while he was on twitter--- quietly gathering some tea as he read Iwaizumi's tweets.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were playing a game together on Kiyoomi's ipad.

Daichi and Koushi were talking about a place somewhere in Korea.

Akaashi was texting Bokuto who was in the locker room.

Tetsurou was stalking Kei's account but he noticed Tooru was sleepy so he let the other male rest on his shoulder. He noticed Tooru already fell asleep so he sighed softly and closed his phone and waited for the tournament to begin.

Tooru flinched as he woke up to the sound of screams and cheers. He sat up and turned to look at Tetsurou.

"What?" Tooru asked and Tetsurou rolled his eyes and handed Tooru some burger and a bottled water.

"Eat up. Skipped lunch. Have mercy on your growling stomach." Tetsurou said and Tooru nodded and accepted the offer before he started eating.

"What--- you shit its Koutarou." Tooru said and his half eaten food was handed to Tetsurou as he started screaming to cheer for his friend.

Koutarou stood on the diving block and turned to look at his friends. He let out a little laugh and shook his head before he took a deep breath.

"Swimmers take your mark." Hearing the bang, Koutarou dived into the pool and swam.

"KOUTAROU! KOUTAROU! KOUTAROU!" Tooru, Yuuji, Kourai, Atsumu, Tetsurou, Satori, Eita, Osamu and Sugawara screams.

Shirabu stood there with second hand embarrassment all over him. Suna stood there calmly while wrapping an arm around Osamu. Daichi and Chikara were holding the banner. Sachirou took the photos. Wakatoshi was low key cheering with his balloons. Kiyoomi was holding Atsumu's hand and he stood there watching his boyfriend with a small smile on his face.

Akaashi stood there and took a deep breath. He was about to join his friends in cheering for Koutarou but he overheard the conversation of the three girls above him--- yes, they were also Japanese so Akaashi was able to understand them.

"That representative from Japan is so handsome and hot."

"I know right."

"From what university is he from again?"

"Doesnt matter. If we know his full name, we'll know his social media account and almost everything about him."

"He's so hot... Just look at those muscles and that handsome face... I wonder if he has a girlfriend."

Akaashi lowered his head and he suddenly felt sad. Of course a lot of people will assume Koutarou had a girlfriend. It will be hard to believe that Koutarou liked boys.

Should I really feel sad now? Is this even the right time and place to be sad? Is this thing worth it for me to feel sad? I know Koutarou genuinely likes me...

He felt a hands over his and he saw Shirabu and Wakatoshi smiling at him. Akaashi smiled back and reassured the two he was okay but Shirabu rolled his eyes on him and Wakatoshi shook his head.

"Come on. You should cheer for Bokuto-san." Shirabu encouraged Akaashi and Wakatoshi nodded as he agreed to what Shirabu just said.

"Uhm..."

"Its going be okay." Wakatoshi reassured and Akaashi licked his lips nervously.

"Is there something wrong Keiji?" Koushi asked and Akaashi shook his head.

"Go Akachi go!" Wakatoshi said and their friends stopped cheering for Koutarou and they turned to look at Wakatoshi who was now blushing madly because he said Akaashi wrong.

The others placed a hand over their chests because that was really adorable. What a good memory to keep.

"Why are you so adorable aaarrrggghhh." Satori groaned and bit Wakatoshi's cheek and he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend.

"Eyyy. What are you waiting for lover boy?" Yuuji asked with a teasing grin.

"Come here pretty boy." The twins said and pulled Akaashi closer to them.

"Uh-oh... Malaysia is taking the lead now." Kourai said.

"He won't hear us because he's under water." Keiji said and the others shook their head.

"Our hearts are connected so he will definitely hear us. Go Akaashi." Tetsurou said and slung his arm on Keiji.

"Go. It will make him really happy to see you cheer for him." Tooru said and Akaashi nodded.

Akaashi started cheering for Koutarou and his friends smiled proudly at their achievement. They cheered alongside Keiji and hoped Team Japan will bring home the bacon.

•••

"With a total of 33 gold medals, 11 silver medals and 6 bronze medals, Congratulations team Japan. Team Japan remains undefeated for 7 years. Congratulations swimmers!" Tooru had a proud smile on his face as he watched Koutarou down there.

"Jesus Christ. I need some water." Tetsurou said who had a hoarse voice now. Suna handed him a bottled water and Tetsurou thanked him.

"Ohooo. Now everybody wants to know the pretty fanboy's name." Sachirou said and showed everyone a post he saw on Instagram.

"What." Keiji's eyes widened in shock when he saw his face on the photo.

"So pretty..." The twins said and they took out their phones.

"Like the photo everyone." Koushi said and everyone took out their phones to support Keiji.

"Don't tell them my name." Keiji said and the others nodded.

Koutarou bowed at his teammates and thanked them before he left the lockers. He made his way to the VIP area and happily smiled at his friends.

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Koutarou felt emotional from their sincere greeting. He gave everyone a tight hug before he wrapped his arms around Akaashi who wrapped his arms around him hesitantly.

"Congratulations Engineer Bokuto..."

"Thank you Doctor Akaashi." Bokuto said and kissed Akaashi's forehead. They had a chitchat and Keiji noticed there were two guys missing.

"Where are Koushi and Kiyoomi?" Keiji asked and the others shared looks.

"Maybe they went to the bathroom." Shirabu replied and Keiji shook his head.

"Kiyoomi hates public bathrooms." Keiji said

"I asked my man to buy me something. I am that demanding boyfriend okay?" Atsumu said and Keiji laughed.

"Okay. Okay." Keiji said and talked to Koutarou for a bit while the rest turned to look at Atsumu and gave him a thumbs up.

"Atsumu nice save." Yuuji said and Atsumu flipped his imaginary long hair.

"Alright. Picture taking with friends. This happy couple first since Kiyoomi and Sugawara-senpai are still not here." Sachirou said.

"What should we do Mister photographer?  Koutarou asked.

"Okay sir, for this photo, I want you to carry him bridal style. Let him hold your medals and the banner shall be draped on your shoulders." Sachirou replied seriously and Keiji turned to look at Kouratou.

"Are we really doing this?" Keiji said and Kiyoomi and Koushi finally arrived.

They smiled at Keiji and Kiyoomi sneakily passed Koutarou the bouquet of flowers they bought earlier. Koutarou hid the bouquet behind him and Koushi slung his arm around Keiji.

"I just accompanied Kiyoomi in buying something for his boyfriend yet you missed me that much? Tsktsktsk." Koushi said and Keiji hit Koushi lightly.

Tooru, The twins, Kourai and Yuuji covered their own mouths so they won't spoil the surprise. Wakatoshi was letting Satori back hug him and he was resting his head on Satori's shoulder. Suna, Semi, Shirabu, Daichi and Chikara tried so hard not to smile happily. Sachirou has his camera ready while Tetsurou was so close to crying. Yes, he is that emotional bestfriend Koutarou has. He is really happy for his bestfriend.

"Akaashi, can I ask you something?" Koutarou asked and Keiji turned to look at Koutarou.

"Of course. What is it?" Keiji asked and Koushi made his way back to Daichi's side and he took out his phone to film the confession that he plans to send to send to his gc later. Kiyoomi made his way towards his friends and sneakily handed Sachirou, Suna, Satori, Daichi, Semi and Chikara a single stem flower.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Koutarou asked and showed Keiji the bouquet of roses. Keiji felt his lips quiver and his eyes got teary he just feels so touched and he can't help it.

After almost two months of courting, Keiji is ready to give Koutarou his answer. He nodded and gave Koutarou a happy smile. He accepted the flowers and Koutarou let go of the breath he was holding.

"That's my boy." Tetsurou wiped his tears away and clapped his hands proudly.

"Thank you Keiji..." Koutarou said and  wrapped his arms around Keiji.

Everyone who saw the confession clapped their hands. Keiji and Koutarou looked around and they saw a lot of people watched the whole thing. Koutarou and Keiji stared at each other before they laughed. Keiji rest his head on Koutarou's chest while Koutarou slung his arm on Keiji's shoulder as they turned to look at them.

"What--- Is this for me?" Koushi asked and Daichi nodded. Koushi thanked him and accepted the flower.

"Thank you..." Yuuji said and kissed Chikara's cheek when he accepted the flower.

"Thank you babe." Wakatosh smiled happily as he accepted the flower from Satori. Satori smiled back and kissed Wakatoshi's forehead.

"I know you're hungry but please dont eat that." Suna told Osamu who laughed and nodded before he pecked Suna's lips.

"Kiyoomi I will cry." Atsumu said as he accepted the flower from his boyfriend. Kiyoomi laughed and kissed Atsumu's temple.

"Thank you." Shirabu smiled at Semi as he accepted the flower.

"Sachirou I will kick your ass if you--- okay. Okay. Fine. Come here, dont give me that kicked puppy expression." Kourai said and stomp his foot. The others laughed at their Seagull boys antics and watched them hug.

"Picture taking guysss. Koutarou and Akaashi first. Do what I told you earlier." Sachirou said.

Koutarou took out his medals and let Akaashi hold it. He carried Akaashi bridal style and Akaashi wrapped an arm around Koutarou's neck for support. He was holding the bouquet and medals. Daichi draped the banner on Koutarou's shoulder and the happy couple smiled at the camera.

"I'm the luckiest fan." Keiji said as Koutarou put him down.

"Alright next pose!" Sachirou said and took few pictures of Akaashi and Bokuto. After the couple's mini photoshoot, The eighteen boys took a photo together.

After the picture taking, they all made their way outside and they went to a restaurant to have dinner. They really had no idea how they went viral on social media because of the confession and flowers set up.

After dinner, they made their way back to their hotel room and Koutarou let Keiji use the bathroom first. He smiled and posted the photo Sachirou took earlier--- the one where he was carrying Keiji.

Bokuto_Koutarou: @Akaashi_Keiji my world🌍🦉❤
📸: Hirugami Sachirou🙂

Little did Bokuto knew Akaashi Keiji also posted the same photo in the bathroom.

Akaashi_Keiji: @Bokuto_Kouratarou my star⭐🦉❤
📸: Hirugami Sachirou🙂
|
|
|
Dandan25: Is this the pretty fanboy earlier?😍😍😍
|
Bokuto_Kouratarou: Yeah. My fan who is also my boyfriend is really pretty right?😔✊

Keiji got outside the bathroom and he saw Koutarou laughing while typing something on his phone.

"Why so happy?" Keiji asked and wrapped his arms around Koutarou.

"Never knew we went viral. AHAHAHAHAHA." Koutarou said let Keiji sit on his lap.

"They noticed Tooru and Tetsurou were the only available ones and they are going crazy over them." Keiji laughed and shook his head.

"As if they'll have a chance." Keiji said and Koutarou snorts.

"Those two are still waiting for we both know who it is."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.1K 947 24
Atsumu and Osamu Miya inherit a house by a lake when their grandfather dies. The house needs renovating so the boys each invite 5 of their friends fr...
759 41 30
The book name is to be determined...maybe The prologue should be a good enough description I think. This ship in my opinion doesn't get enough love s...
17.4K 344 32
A group of boys finally moves to Tokyo to go to collage. Little did they know, they're gonna meet their soon to be lovers.... Oh, and did I forget to...
67.7K 4.6K 28
ɪᴡᴀɪᴢᴜᴍɪ x ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ When his two best friends leave Japan to follow their dreams, Iwaizumi is forced to navigate life in a way completely d...