Destiny That Binds Us

By dazzling_nightingale

• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1 : I will bury you
2 : Can we talk about something else?
3 : Just hug the Polar Bear
4 : Why did you call me babe?
5 : You have a meeting with Trump?
6 : Eavesdropping is cool
8 : What a crappy day!
9 : I'm dead and I know it!
10 : I want to fight!!!
11 : Just a little Patience is all I need.
12 : What's your zodiac sign?
13 : Goodbye Earth!
14 : Get your minds out of the gutter!
15 : Help me shut my mouth
16 : Sorry but not Sorry
17 : Is he Bipolar?
18 : I thought it was drugged
19: Where is that Godzilla?
20 : 100 kgs of Gold??
21: In my wildest dreams!
22: Are you Ready for it?
23: You need to calm down
24: Spill the Beans!
25: Laptop Malhotras
26: Friggin' eight pack
27 : Is she in trouble?
28 : Sleep on the floor
29: Have you been dreaming about me?
30: Just my forced husband
31: Tumbling Monkeys
32 : She's not a random girl
33 : Drawn back like Magnets
34: Mind your own business
35: One last word
36: Apparently babe!
37: The drool's stain
38: --so I think you can thank me!
39: Non compos mentis
40: Just Friends!
41: I knew you were trouble
42: Soft paws of a kitten
43: Human pillows can cuddle
44: Friends? Lol.
45: Hello, Indiana Jones
46: I know you love me
47: Worried as her friend
48: Unintentional distractions and confessions
49: Skinny Love
50: Bound with me, Forever.
note

7 : A bottle of poison, please!

16.6K 1.2K 418
By dazzling_nightingale

Suhana

"Suhana?" Varsha aunty mumbled, confused.

Oh.My.God

"Uh----hii?" I muttered and turned to my right and stared at Mr.Narcissist as I tried to warn him.

He probably doesn't know that I know them, I guess.

"I think we came to the wrong table?!" I pierced my eyes on him as my lips twitched.

With doubt and confusion erupting inside me, I looked around and found only four teenagers in the whole cafe.

Are there any possibilities for these teenagers to be my Fake-in-laws?

He lightly chuckled, " Of course not babe! Meet my Mom and Dad" He declared as he pulled my chair.

"This is definitely shocking for me, sit down children!" Varsha aunty who was initially confused, then later pulled up a smile.

"Mom, you wanted to meet her right, happy?"

Yeah, yeah very happy, do come for my funeral!

"Wait Vikram--You both are in love?" She asked confused, as her eyebrows twitched.

Okay is it Mr.Vikram Narcissist or Mr.Narcissist Vikram.

"Obviously mom, She is my lifeline " I jumped from my chair as he slid his hand around my waist.

Is he trying to prove that we are close?

"Isn't it babe?" I turned and saw him staring at me.

Oh my God.
Those Cognac Eyes, they are so mesmeriz---Oh no, Suha concentrate.

"Ye--Yeah" I mumbled.

"That's great, but I didn't know that both my sons had planned to marry a girl from the Sharma Family" She grinned, as the waiter approached us.

"What?!" I heard him whisper as both Varsha aunty and Arnav uncle were enquiring with the waiter.

"Ohh noo, Are you Megha?" Vikram whisper-yelled at me while they were distracted.

"Of course not! Why would I be Megha? But--"

"Ma'am what would you like to have?" The waiter diverted her gaze from them to us.

"A Cappuccino--" I replied politely.

With a bottle of poison mixed in it, please !

"A Black Coffee. And that's all you can leave " He averted his gaze to his parents who were seated opposite to us.

"Mom, I think you are mistaken, She is not Megha"

"When did i say she is Megha, she isn't Megha, she is Megha's sister, Suhana Sharma." Mom laughed out.

Yeah yeah very funny, why don't you call all the employees and ask them to laugh as well.

"Wait--what?" Vikram raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah , so two brothers are going to marry two beautiful sisters . This is interesting " Arnav uncle joined the so-called laughing session.

I am doomed.

"So suhana, this is what you meant by 'I-need-to-Focus-on-my-career' huh? "

Yeah laugh again.

A few minutes later the waiter placed our order on the table.

I wish this is poisoned !

"Huh--Actually--" I grimaced as I looked everywhere but her.

I didn't prepare answers for these questions.

Where is the guy who asked me to smile on all his parent's questions?

"So where did you two first meet ?" Vikram's dad leaned on the table, eager to know more.

Okay, what about another nonsensical lie for no reason?!

"Accident"

"Party"

We both said at the same time.

"What?!" Both of them exchanged glances, suspicious on hearing two different answers from us.

"Yeah ---He meant, we met accidentally in a party" I bit my tongue.

I seriously don't know what I am blabbering!

"So how long are you two in a relationship?" Varsha aunty sipped her coffee.

"1 year"

"3 months"

I gasped on hearing his answer.

This guy really thinks that he would continue to be in a relationship with me even after a year.

"He meant 1 year and 3 months " I grinned portraying myself as a shy teenager.

Wait--Did I just defend him?

Well, I should have said, 'Your son doesn't even know since when we are dating, So I am breaking up with him.'

Sounds cool, should I try it?

"Mom and Dad , Are you sure you want to know everything that happened between us? We need privacy " He sneered.

Exactly, why do they want to know everything.

Wait a second.

What did he just mean by that?

"Okay okay fine, We won't ask anything more. And Suhana, It's okay don't be tense, I can understand that Your parents have no idea about your love, right? That's why you lied to us. It's okay dear, I will talk to them. I--" She smiled.

"--No it's okay , I will tell them"

Just imagine my mom digging a large pit backyard only to push me inside and close it.

"Okay mom, Happy? Atleast from now don't pester me to introduce her to you" Vikram leaned back, relaxed.

Okay, work is done?

Okay why is his mom grinning wickedly?

Wait--No no. This isn't happening.

"You both are getting engaged along with Rohit and Megha. Am I right Arnav?"

"What?!"

"What?!" We both screamed together.

"What, what? Vikram we had this whole conversation yesterday only because we want you to settle down with a family, why are you both shocked?"

Suha, just say some nonsense, else they will get you married to this Psychopath this minute itself.

"Please No, I don't want to get married anytime sooner. We want to know each other more"

What did I just blabber?

"Yeah mom, Even I want to focus more on Company shares and deals, Marriage will be a burden for me then"

"First Suhana , You both have been in a relationship for more than a year, that is far enough to know someone. And secondly, Vikram, blaming business meetings, deals etc. , they are the lamest reasons one could come up with. So stop it, I can see that you both love each other deeply, so enough of doing this waste talk. You both are getting engaged this Sunday, that's it"

Wow, just amazing. We are in love deeply? Seriously, do we look like that?

We despise each other.

Looks like this family will even decide my wedding outfit this minute, while my family is somewhere far away having no freaking idea about this.

"Okay fine mom" Vikram shook his head.

Wait--Did he just?

'Don't worry, I will say that you died in an accident , and I can't marry anyone else' His words popped up in my mind.

Now that my family is also involved in this, will ---will he really murder me and potray it as an accident, so that he could get rid of me?

Oh No--I don't want to die anytime sooner.

"Suhaannaaa" The whole freakin' family screamed as I came back to earth.

"Huh-what?" I looked at them blindly with his words still ringing in my head.

"Your phone!" Vikram pointed out, as only then I realized that it has been ringing this whole time.

'Ankita'

Ohh wow, this bitch friend of mine called so early.

"I need to leave, sorry" And before they could say anything, I ran out of the cafe sliding the sling bag over me.

As soon as I reached out, I picked up the call.

"Where the hell are you idiotic moron!?" I whsiper-yelled on her.

"Oops, I know that I am a bit late, but I am in the mall only. Come to funcity.

Seriously?! Funcity?!

This girl was in Fun City this whole time? I really have to end my friendship with her.

I glanced at my watch and it was already half past 6.

Freakin' 1½ hours of 'You-need-to-get-married' talk with my Fake in-laws.

Of course they are and will be fake. I will make sure that Vikram pulls me out of this mess, created by him.

I immediately picked up my phone and left him a message.

"Enough of cheesy family talks with your parents, Come to the Fun City, NOW!"

• • • • •

Hihihihihi

So how was the chapter?

Thanks for all the love we have crossed 1.6K views!!!

Have a great day,
Dazzling_nightingale 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 9.5K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
351K 31.9K 59
Welcome to my first General Fiction WEDLOCK BY FATE! "Don't provoke me you Short Cake!" He snorted. "What if I provoke you Longosaur?" I grunted. "I...
242K 7.6K 28
Behir❤🦋COUSIN MARRIAGE🦋 《𝗛𝗲𝗿》 《𝗽》《𝗼》《𝘃》 ❝Jyoti please stop doing this...I will totally lose my control ... if you breath... like this for on...