I'm Here For You || Niall Hor...

By shorty_bae

More

Intro & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 21

3 0 0
By shorty_bae

~~I just wanted to start off by saying that every chapter will begin with Stephanie's POV and if isn't then I will include who's POV it is. Enjoy!~~

I woke up by a man whispering to Zayn.

"Zayn." He asked.

"It's time?" Zayn grunt.

"Yeah. Sorry. We all know how much you love your sleep." That man said moving to give Zayn space to get down.

I heard Zayn's feet landing of the floor and walking away. I slide the curtain for me to see of there wasn't anybody in my way to get down. I went straight to the bathroom. Brushed my teeth put my hair in a ponytail. I look in the mirror to see if I looked awful. I headed out where Niall and I were last night no one was there. I sat down. Moments later Niall came Zayn was behind him.

"Morning, beautiful." Niall said sitting down.

"Good morning." I cringe my nose.

Zayn just smiled at me. Some men came inside the room.

"What that?" I asked pointing at them.

"Men with cameras." Zayn said.

"I know that. I meant why are they here with cameras?"

"It's for something we will be doing for the fans. A surprise." Niall said to me. I looked at him.

"Just act natural. Like they're not here." Zayn said. I turn to look at him again.

I nodded. I got up and back in my bunk to get clothes then went to the bathroom.

I stood there for seems like forever just looking at my self in the mirror processing all the amazing things that have been happening. This just seemed unreal. I can't believe I'm that girl that would wish everytime it was 11:11 on the clock to meet One Direction and start a relationship with Niall. Yeah may sound stupid even possible really. But now it like its actually happening, just not yet but it will. There was knocking on the door that distracted me from my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I said loud and clear.

"You almost done there? We are going to stop and pump gas." Zayn informed me.

"Almost done. Better out in a sec." I said removing my pyjamas. I quickly touched my makeup and hair. I felt that the bus wasn't moving anymore. I exit the bathroom. Nobody was on the bus. I put on shoes and walked down the stairs. I scent gas instantly. I didn't really much mind it. The smell I'd a good one but too much of it gives me a headache.

"Hey come with me to get something to eat and drink." Zayn said walking away from me and into the store. I followed him.

Louis, Harry, Lux, and Louis were there going through the aisles. Louis and Harry's hands were filled with chips, drinks, and snacks.

"Need help there?" I asked Harry.

"I'm good thanks just get want you want it on us." He said.

"I don't thinks so. I will pay own food." Lux began to run towards me and then she hid behind my legs. "Hi Lux."

"Lux, come here." Lou said. She smiled at me when she saw me. I smiled back. I began to walk when Lux moved and hid behind Harry.

I grabbed some couple of food.

"Need a basket?" Niall asked he was already holding one.

"Sure why not?" I said putting everything thing inside.

I was about to grab it when he stopped me. "I'll hold it for you." He said. I nodded.

Louis came by. "Hey Steph can you get those bag of chips for me please?"

"Yeah sure. Theses?" I asked Louis pointing out the Lays. He nodded at me.

"No the other ones." He said to me.

"These?"

"No others."

"Those?"

"Yeah those."

As soon as I put it in his hands. He began to run. "Run, Niall!"

I was confused. I turn to face Niall when I noticed he wasn't there. I looked where Louis was heading to.

I ran. "I said I was going to pay." I told Louis and Niall.

I was almost and the end of the aisle when Liam came and blocked my way. I went left so did he. I went right he followed me.

"Liam, please. I don't want you guys to pay for me." I said still trying to get through him.

"And Harry said we will pay for you." He replied.

I noticed most of the stuff were inside bags. So I just gave up.

"Okay. I give up." I said surrendering.

"Finally." Liam chuckled. He then pit his arm around my shoulders. "Wow."

"What?" I asked.

"You're short." He said. "How tall are you?"

"Thanks. I'm 5 ft." I said feeling irritated about how short I am.

He didn't say anything after that. Harry and Niall were already outside separating everyones food.

"Now what?" I asked.

"We eat and enjoy the rest of the trip." Liam said, forcing my head to his chest.

"Kay." I he kept squeezing me. I hugged him as he did also squeezing.

"See you later." Liam said showing off his accent.

"Yeah see ya lata." I imitated his British accent.

Both Liam and Harry laughed. I turned around Niall was waiting for me.

"Come on before we leave you." He threatened then laughed.

I just smiled at him and began to walk to him.

I walked in and Zayn was sitting down at the table while his was on his phone. I heard a bird sound so I thought he was on twitter. I sat next to him across from Niall.

"Let's get." Niall said setting the bags on the table. Everyone gathered around to get food then left to sit somewhere else. Good thing there's only six people on the bus including the bus driver.

I grab my bag of chips and began to eat them. Niall reached over and put his hand inside my bag. I looked at him not removing my eyes off of him.

"What?" He chuckled, opening his mouth to shove the chips inside.

"Nothing." I say still staring at him. I looked at away and look at Zayn was a bit quite.

Niall reached and grab some more chips from my bag. I look at him again. "They're my favorite chips." He said.

"It's fine." I say. I didn't really care about the chips. 

"No more." I say joking.

"C'mon!?" He whined. I then started eating each chip as if there were so delicious. Let's just say in a sexy way to tease Niall. He then grab his phone from his pocket. I kept eating. My phone went off. I saw a blue light going off and on from it.

@niallofficial: "She's teasing me with chips;) @stephanie_98 pic.twitter.com/gs459p3" I laughed. Niall then got up and left. I then realized that Zayn hasn't said a thing or even wanted to start a conversation with Niall and I.

"What's wrong?" I asked Zayn. He was looking out the window trying hard not to look at me in the eye.

"Nothing. I'm fine." He said with a cracking voice.

"There's obviously something."

"No there's isn't." He snap back,making me jump on how fast he answered.

"Look at me in the eye and tell me there isn't anything bothering you." I say getting irritated.

Zayn turn to face me and look at me. "There's nothing bothering me. I'm fine."

His eyes were bright red filled with water. In an instant a tear came out. He closed his eyes then opened them. After that there were bunch of tears. I hugged him. I felt his arms wrapped around me that's when he lost it.

"See there is something. Tell me that's why I'm here for." I say rubbing his back for comfort.

He backed off and grabbed his phone. Unlock the phone, and went on twitter. "Just look at this." He say handing me his phone to see.

I saw couple of tweets that had the word 'terrorist'. I grabbed the phone out his hand. I kept scrolling up and up from his mentions feed. 'Terrorist' kept coming up some of them with Muslim. I couldn't believe half of the stuff I was read. How many people could say this stuff about him when they didn't even know him or his story.

"Don't believe in this shit. Especially don't let it get to you. You out of all people should care less about what other people think about you. You're not in this world to please them or try and be the person they want you to be. You know who you are and that's what all matters. Everyone loves you just they way you are all your friends, family, and fans. They know what a kind unique person you truly are. People just say this kind of crap to making you feel like you're worthless of yourself and your not. As long as I know you are in this world to please any one but yourself and that's all that matters. You're freaking Zayn Malik for crying out loud!" I say laughing on what I just said. I cupped his cheeks with my hands wiping the tears off with my thumbs. He began to laugh as well.

"Thanks." He said giving me a hug.

Niall came back and sat down. "No problem. I'm here for you." I say to him. I closed my eyes and opened them.

Niall looked at me. "Is Zayn, okay?" He mouth at me.

I nodded. Zayn began to wipe his tear off again.

"Feel better now?" I asked. He nodded.

"We have arrived." The bus driver yelled.

I got up to grab my stuff and get off the bus. The bus stop moving so I figured we arrived to the hotel. I went down the stairs of the bus. Couple of fans were outside the lobby. I searched for my luggage and grabbed it.

"Hi Stephanie!"

"Stephanie! Over here!"

All of them started to yell after me.

"Hi. Guys!" I say waving at them.

"Stephanie can we take a picture together?" I girl asked me she already her phone on the camera.

"Sure. Why not?" I say putting my head next to hers. We took a couple more until everyone else wanted one too. I sign pictures that didn't have me in it.

I saw some group of girls were near the entrance of the lobby. I began to walk pass them. Each of them gave me a dirty look. Those are the kind of girls who go to high school with you and make your life a living hell. Who get all the hot gorgeous boys by just painting themselves with makeup looking like a clown while wearing clothes that are too small for them.

"I don't even know why the boys are even letting you tour with them this year. You are ugly and can't even sing." A blonde girl said to me. I figured so was the leader of her so called 'group'.

I look at them, smiled, and waved.

She wiggled her fingers at me with a disgust expression on her face.

"Oh I wasn't waving at you or your little posse. I was waving at the girls behind you who actually have a heart and have nice things to say." I say. Their eyes got wide open.

"Come on! Let's go!" Niall said grabbing my hand.

"Shouldn't we discuss about who's going to share rooms?" I questioned.

"No." He scoffed. "You're with me."

"Well do they know?" I asked stopping both of us.

"No. But they will." He winked. He grabbed my hand once more and laced our fingers together. We then began to walk again.

We reached the room. Niall unlocked the door and walked in grabbing my luggage with him. I walked in nothing knowing what to do. I mean I did but it felt weird. Not only because Niall was dragging me all way here but that fact that he wanted me here with him.

"Steph? Stephanie?"

"Yeah? I mean.." I coughed. "Yeah."

"You okay?" He questioned.

"I'm okay." I say turning round closing the door.

-

I got out of the bathroom. Then re-entered to apply make up. I did my hair and change into nice clothes. I maybe thought I should go a bit of sight seeing here in Houston since I wasn't doing anything tonight. I got out of the bathroom one last time and put away my stuff in my luggage.

Someone covered my eyes with their hands. I shivered, feeling their cold hands on me. I felt a slight breeze of breath on the back of my neck. I reachex out to feel their hands on my face. It felt smooth so I immediately knew who it was.

"Niall?!" I said, not sure if it was a statement or a guess.

"Yeah?" He chuckled.

"Come with me." He said removing his hands and holding my hand.

"Okay. Let me get my bag." I say trying to go the opposite direction.

"I already have it." He said opening the door.

"When did you..?" I was confused. "Okay. Well we're are you taking me?"

"You'll see." He looked at me and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 7.8K 175
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
161K 8.2K 17
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...
54.8K 95 11
Just a horny girl with a normal life πŸ™„