Our Happily Ever After!

Autorstwa Giraffe502

THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is gre... Więcej

1 - Return
2 - Why?
4 - Ouch
5 - Buttercup
6 - No more secrets
7 - Seizure
8 - Furious
9 - Arguments
10 - All my fault
11 - Hate how much I love him
12 - Shocking
13 - Why does it have to be you?
14 - Losing it
15 - Leaving
16 - Becky?
17 - Explain
18 - Murderer
19 - Missed me?
20 - In my head
21 - In your head
22 - Your fault
23 - I know she'll be alright
24 - Time
25 - Happy to be going home
26 - Final Goodbye

3 - Ambrose

360 22 18
Autorstwa Giraffe502

Becky
Medical rushed over and start to apply pressure to the wound, it fucking hurts. I can feel the blood dripping down my gear, I walk back up the ramp and into an ambulance. They start properly examining my neck and applying stingy water to clean it.

"You got lucky, you don't need any stitches. Just have to wear a bandage for the next few weeks."

"Can I compete?"

"I wouldn't advise to but yes you can compete."

I jumped off the bed and walked back onto raw, I cut a promo and the crowd went wild. I made my way back to the locker room to see my two babies terrified to the core.

"Momma!"

They both ran over and clung to my leg.

"Momma we were scared, there was blood."

"Baby I'm okay, see look!"

I bent down and showed them the back of my neck.

"Blood!"

Hope exclaimed at hid behind her taller brother.

"It's fine, I'm not hurting."

"Superhero!"

"Yes baby mama is a superhero."

I cuddled them both and wiped away the tears.

"Right you two go get your shoes and coats on, Seth help your sister while mama quickly changes out of my ring gear."

"Okay!"

They ran off and I turned to Alexa.

"What was the one thing I told you not to let happen Alexa!"

"I'm sorry! They were begging me and they were getting upset."

"So you thought let's turn on the tv mama get a bite out of her neck!"

I hissed at her, she looked a little scared.

"Just go Alexa, I'll see next Monday."

She slipped out of the door and I quickly chucked on some comfy clothes, I walked over to where my babies were now standing and I slipped my shoes on and pulled my suitcases out of the locker room.

"Why you angry?"

I looked down at my little girl who looked a little upset.

"Momma's just tired that's all."

"So you are a cranky snake!"

"Yes baby girl I'm a cranky snake."

I buckled them into the car and was about to drive off when I saw Colby in another woman's car, my stomach twisted as I saw her kiss her. I turned to my kids and handed them my phone.

"Play on this while I go talk to Daddy."

"Okay!"

The clicked onto some game and I stormed out of my car, I knocked on the window and as I thought Camila stepped out.

"Becky! It's been too long since you came down to Iowa! We've all missed you like crazy."

She went to grab me but I grabbed her wrist twisting it.

"Don't act all sweet with me when you've been having sex with my husband!"

Colby got out of the car and pulled my wrist off hers.

"Becky this really isn't the time..."

"When is the time for your wife Colby? You're too busy piping chicks to realise when your actually family needs you! And don't play dumb with me I saw you kiss!"

He grabbed my wrists and led me away from the car.

"Get off of me!"

I pulled my wrists away and he just stood still.

"How dare you take her side!"

"She kissed me!"

"But you certainly didn't pull back or push her off, I thought you loved me oh how foolish have I been?"

"Becky-."

"How Long Colby?"

"Wha?"

"Just fucking tell me how long?"

"A month."

"So the minute I left to go to work you ditched me and decided to cheat on me with some 20 year old from your coffee shop? Were you just making a coffee and she approached you? Could you have not kept it in your pants for a fucking month?"

"I'm."

"Your sorry, no you fucking aren't. You're meant to be a good husband, you promised me that. I'm done!"

"Don't drive while crying."

"Fuck off, go to actual hell. This was meant to be the happiest chapter of our lives but so far you've made it a living hell!"

I walked back to the car and sat inside, my kids noticed instantly that something wasn't right.

"Do you two wanna stay with Nia tonight?"

"Yeah!"

"Okay come on."

We walked back through the arena and luckily Nia was still here.

"Nia you couldn't do me a massive favour and look after these tonight?"

"Have you and Colby not sorted things through?"

"No, I don't want my kids seeing me like this. It'll only hurt them to know everything."

"Do you have their stuff?"

I waved two bags in the air and she smiled and took them from me.

"Come on kiddos let's go get into the irresistible mobile."

I walked up to catering to see if anyone was around, I spotted Ambrose so I made my way over.

"What you still doing here?"

He looked up at my face and his tone changed completely.

"Baby doll what's going on."

I sat next to him and told him everything, Dean as crazy as he is on tv he is genuinely one of the kindest guys in the business and knows how to give some good advice.

"I'll talk to him, it's not like him to cheat."

I rolled my eyes before speaking.

"Could you drive me back to the hotel?"

"Yeah, you look freezing wear this."

He handed me his leather jacket, I quickly put it on and felt so much warmer. We walked to his car and i shoved my suitcases in the boot before sitting upfront.

"It's like an hour away, do you want me to put on some music?"

"Yeah sure, as long as it's not something god awful."

He laughed at me and put on his playlist of his favourite songs, the first song was Show yourself from frozen two and he belted every line I found it very amusing.

"What you like the voice?"

"It's hilarious."

We pulled into a petrol station and I got out and pumped some gas, Dean went inside and came back out not long after with two coffees and a bag of Doritos.

"Thanks!"

"It's a latte with two sugars!"

"Just as I always have it."

I smiled at him and took a sip, we get back on the highway and the rest of the ride was quiet. We pulled up in the car park and I saw that Camila's car was here, I made my way into reception while Dean got the bags.

"Two interconnecting rooms pre booked under the name Lopez."

"I'm sorry Mrs Lopez but there appears to be a problem with one of the rooms, would you still like the one room."

I looked back at Dean and nodded my head, I'm sure Dean won't mind too much.

"Here's you key card and enjoy your stay!"

He followed me over to the lifts and I swiped the card, we both made our way inside and up to the fourth floor.

"Do you have my key card?"

"They only had one room, I think it's two bed because I did originally book for three of-."

Dean cut me off with a kiss, I wasn't expecting it but I didn't push him off. After a minute or so I disconnected our lips, I looked around the hall and saw Colby at the bottom of it. I just smirked before I pulled Ambrose into another kiss.

A/N: Ahhh here's chapter three! Hope you liked it and get ready for a little drama...

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.8K 377 69
After one year of being in Paul Levesque's NXT Developmental Program, Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige Bevis, Roman Reigns, Nikki Bella and AJ Lee h...
18K 1.1K 50
Determination, hard work, and independence have always been the three key ingredients in the foundation of Rebecca's life. After all, they're all she...
74.9K 1.5K 51
Warning - story contains discipline by parents to children This is Book 2 to 'I Do What I Want: Daughter of the Game.' In Book 1 we followed the jou...
339K 4.2K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...