First Impressions

By King_Nykki

27 year-old city councilwoman Onika Tanya Maraj is running for Governor. As she was making a speech there was... More

Running for Governor
The Marine
Threats
Bodyguard
Speech
Attempted
Election Day (Part I)
Election Day (Part II)
At the Mall
Caught
A Family? (Part I)
A Family? (Part II)
Solo
Talk to Me
Official
Merry Christmas... Happy Birthday
State Dinner Goes Left
Terrorist In Cali
Forgiving (Part I)
Forgiving (Part II)
Better Judgement
Much Love
Helping Jay
Making the Commute
Gaming Enters Reality
Alyssa vs. Solo
The Weekend (Part II): Matthew
Perfect the Way You Are
The Best of Many (Part I): First Date
Lovers in Los Angeles
Our Type of Love
Made from Passion & Pleasure
Welcoming Makiah
Explosion Released Lucifer
Once a Marine Always a Marine
Finding Out Truths
Biological
How Many?
We Need YOU
The Talk
The Best of Many (Part II): Halo
The Best of...
...A Nightmare
Subconscious
I'm Not Alright
Thank You
Finally Home
Drinks, Drugs and Vows
After Marriage
Free
Agent Knowles' Anger & Frustrations
The Interactions & Reactions of Malia

The Weekend (Part I)

4K 199 23
By King_Nykki

Beyoncé

   Now that I was fully refreshed I went back to headquarters. My Captain was there trying to decipher what was going on. I looked around and could see the whole shooting so vividly. I can't believe that they think this is a game. They killed real people like do they not get that. My Captain walked over to me.

"What happened here?"

"This is a game to a bunch of kids. I'm trying to figure out how they are getting all of this fire power."

"This is crazy. There..."

"Excuse me Cap and BG here are the results you wanted from the shell casing and the gun used at the hospital." Julie interrupted.

"Thanks Jules." I looked at the reports and finally saw how all of this got pieces together.

"What do it say?"

"You remember that delivery truck that was for William Jenkins?"

"Yes the millionaire. The truck was stolen and the delivery people were killed. What about it?"

"It's the same man who made the game. This can't be a coincidence. You make a game and come to find out the tings on the truck were guns."

"How about we go talk to Mr. Jenkins now?"

Ok my Cap might be badass because our old Cap never went into the field. He always made us do it and then report to him. We got to Mr. Jenkins house and knocked on the door. Tell me why he already had his attorney here.

"Special Agent Knowles nice to meet you again. Who's the other lovely lady?" He smiled letting us in.

"I'm Captain Benson."

"Wow this must be serious if the Captain is here. Did you find my shipment?"

"Maybe. Did you create a game?"

"I've created plenty of games you have to be more specific."

"Cutthroat Reality."

"Ahh yes it has been selling real well lately." He was pissing me off because he knows what's happening.

"What was on your truck at the time it was stolen?" My Captain asked.

"Just some personal things."

"How are we suppose to contact you if we don't know what was on it?" She asked.

"It was a truck full of firearms."

"Do you have the serial numbers for them?"

"Yes I do."

"This would've been easier if you would've gave me this information when I asked for it months ago." I said pissed off. He did this on purpose to sell a game. We just don't have enough to tie it to him right now.

"Do you know that the killings at the hospital and shooting at the station was kids re-enacting your game?" My Cap asked to see his response.

"Oh my goodness. That's just horrible. It was only made to stay a game." He said a little rattled because he started sweating.

"My client wouldn't know anything about that. Here are the serial numbers are we done here?" The lawyer stepped in.

"Yes if we have anymore questions we'll contact you." We walked out the door.

"He's lying did you see he was sweating?"

"Yep. Let's put a trace on his phone and I'm gonna call Garcia to hack his computer." I said as we got to the car.

"Ok I have a few people that can help with these serial numbers. I'll see you Monday Agent Knowles. Go home to your family." She said taking the papers out my hand.

I didn't argue with her. I called Garcia and headed home to my family. I know that my baby is gonna be upset cause it's almost 1am. I stopped at the 24hr CVS and grabbed the Plan B. Next, I walked in the house and she was laying in the bed holding my pillow. I sat the pill on her night stand with a glass of water. After that, I took a shower and slid in the bed.

"Hey baby." She said sleepily.

"Hello love. Take the pill that's on your nightstand." She looked over and grabbed it taking it with no questions asked.

"What took you so long to get home? Is everything ok?"

"Yes just stupid ass millionaires taking innocent lives. Anyways we are having a cookout here tomorrow ok?"

"Ok daddy. Goodnight." She kissed me then snuggled into and went back to sleep.

"Goodnight beautiful." I held her and went to sleep myself.

The next morning I woke up before everyone which is fucked up because I was the last one sleep. I got up took care of my morning wood, hygiene and went to make breakfast. As I was cooking Jayden walked downstairs. He walked up to me just holding onto my leg. I looked down at him and he was just locked on and falling back to sleep. I left him like that and finished what I was doing. Oni walked in the kitchen and flipped out.

"What the hell are you doing to my son?"

"I'm not doing nothing to my son. He came down here locked onto my leg and went back to sleep."

"So pick him up." She walked over to me and tried to grab him.

"No! Dada wu!" He yelled flipping out.

"Let him go Onika." She let him go and he went back to his same position.

"What the hell is wrong with him?"

"I don't know but you gotta learn to let kids be. Now can you go get Alyssa while I set the table?"

"Sure."

"Hold on come here." I said pulling her into me. I kissed her with the deepest passion. "Good morning gorgeous."

"Good morning sexy." She smiled her widest and walked off.

Every time I look at her I can see my whole life play out. Our one year anniversary I'm gonna propose. Our two years we will be married. Our third year, she will be pregnant. That's how I want it to go but you know what they say. If you wanna make God laugh you tell him what you got planned. Onika walked down the stairs with Alyssa in her arms. They were talking and laughing which brought a smile to my face.

"Good morning princess."

"Morning Dada. No Yay?"

"Hold on." I picked him up and he whined in my arms. "Here he is. He don't feel good right now."

"It hurt Dada." He started crying hard.

"What hurts buddy?"

"Back hurt. Make stop pwease." He was crying and looked so defeated it broke my heart.

"Ok buddy let's make you feel better." I looked up to see Onika and Alyssa tearing up.

"Fix Yay Dada." She said as I wiped her tears.

"He's gonna be just fine. You and Mommy eat while I go and wash his body." I kissed them both and walked upstairs.

This is one horrible process. He's gonna scream to the top of his lungs but it has to be done. He got it done in the hospital and Onika couldn't handle it. I sat him in the tub and grabbed the necessities. He has a special soap to heal his back. As soon as I put water on him he started screaming. I made sure to close and lock the bathroom door so she didn't come barging in.

"It's almost over baby boy." I talked to him calmly which made him calm down a little he was still crying though.

"No more Dada. It hurt." He cried trying to get out the tub.

"I know buddy but it's gonna make you feel better. Just a few minutes more."

   He put his arms around neck and laid his head on my shoulder. I washed him as fast as I could while he just laid here and cried. It was taking everything in me not to cry with him. After I was done I took him to the room and laid him on his stomach.

"Feel dood(good) now Dada?"

"Yes buddy this is your lotion that's gonna make you feel so much better ok?"

"Otay. I yike it." He said as I started putting the lotion on his back. I put his bandages on and got him dress.

"You ready to eat?" I asked once I was done.

"Yes." I walked to the kitchen to see them two still sitting at the table.

"Did y'all eat?"

"No." They said at the same time.

"Why?"

"We wanna eat with y'all also. What time do you go in today?"

"I'm off today so we was throwing a cookout later on tonight." She started smiling hard as fuck when I said I was off.

"Well we don't wanna waste time so come and sit down. How are you feeling Superman?" She said grabbing him out my arms.

"I otay. Dada made better."

"Dada makes everything better don't she?"

"Yep." He said smiling at me.

"Let's eat so we can get ready for the cookout."

(A/N: Just a cool chapter because they are always on go. Is Mr. Jenkins responsible for the shooting? What is the next level of the game? Will they find out who hit Jay? Let me know what you think. Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.9K 1.4K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
227K 9.4K 32
Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28, is a player with a tough front involved...
14.1K 482 36
A young girl named Onika is trying to live a normal but finds herself trying to escape 3 psychos