Nothing Like US (Taekook) Com...

By GeegeebabyOT7

Members of International Boy-band BTS, Taehyung and Jungkook have come a long way in their relationship. They... More

Nothing Like Us
The Confession
Rejection?
WOOGA SQUAD
So... This Is Awkward
Gwenchana
Too Soon?
Sounds fake....but okay.
Graduation Day!
Taekook In A Cute Way
Sex Sounds?
I'm.... Confused
You Know... I Know
Blue Mold
Are You The Leader?
Heaven
Separation
Stigma
Stigma Pt 2
Disbandment?
Bulletproof Boyscouts
Euphoria
Saranghae
Intentions
Not An Update-Shameless Plug
Gratitude
Exposure
Antis
House Of Cards
Mine
United Front
Date Night
Mikrokosmos
Magic Shop
Taekook Is Real
Grammys???
2020 WTF!
Still With You
Bang Bang
In The Soop
Your Eye's Tell
Life Goes On
Wedding Teaser
Wedding 1st Look
Vegas Baby!
Yet To Come

Speak Yourself

2.4K 72 9
By GeegeebabyOT7

The boys bond was back and stronger than ever over the last few months. They forged a united front against the oppressive orders of their management team and refused to back down.  The management team still tried to implement their orders and tried to keep them under their control, but the difference was that they were no longer divided, so it was a lot harder to manipulate the situation.  Once again, Bang PD requested a meeting with RM when word got back to him that the group wasn't cooperating. This time the meeting wouldn't go as Bang PD had planned.

The boys were meeting in the common room of the dorms the morning of the meeting which was to take place that afternoon.  Because of their new no secrets rule, RM immediately informed the boys when he got the summons to meet at Big Hit, and they agreed to discuss what they should do.

Namjoon:  Alright guys, I'm expected to meet down at Big Hit in five hours.  We all know what they want to see me for. What's my next step?  I need you guys' help.

Jin:  I think we should go with you.

Jungkook: Me too Hyung!

Suga:  I think we should just burn it all down, bow wow wow.....

Jimin and Taehyung start giggling at Yoongi's silliness.

Jimin:  Hyung! This is serious. (laughing)

Suga:  (straight faced) I was serious....

Hobi:   Okay, okay, okay... First of all Yoongi, No. Second I agree with Jin, that we should all go.

Jungkook:  I agreed first.

Hobi:  I know you did Kookie.  Anyway, I think it's a good idea not to let them separate us anymore. Not even for the meeting. Have you guys ever heard of divide and conquer. That's what they did last time, so I know that they will try it again.

Namjoon: You're right. Last time they preyed on my sense of responsibility for you guys. I don't know what they will do this time.

Taehyung:  Would it be better to find out what they are up to before showing our hand... You know like Hyung you go in alone but have like a hidden microphone so we can hear what's being said.  Then we can infiltrate the meeting if needed.  Come in with guns blazing!

Jungkook:  We've been watching a lot of spy movies and such. He gets a little excited, you know how much he likes acting stuff out.

Jimin:  Taetae stand down, we don't have any guns to blaze, let alone hidden mics or cameras.

Suga:  You know what would be cool, if our cellphones had like the capability to like have a mode that allowed for the user to be able to talk without putting the phone up to your ear.....

Namjoon:  Smartass.... I get it. Yeah we could just put our Bluetooth ear pieces on our phones.

Suga:  148 IQ... Pssh!

The other members all laugh at Yoongi being his usual savage self. The boys continue to brainstorm. Coming up with different scenarios and what they would do if they happened. They then finalize the plan.

Jin:  Alright, so we all go to Big Hit under the pretense of using one of the practice rooms there while Joonie is in the meeting with Bang PD, and go from there.

Namjoon: That's right. I think you guys should be there before me, so it doesn't look like we all came together.

Taehyung:  Good idea, we don't want the mark getting the drop on us before we can carry out our plan.

Jungkook:  Babe, not now. I promise I will do some role playing with you after the meeting.  Focus.

Taehyung:  Fine.....

Jimin:  I think we need to go get dressed and get ready to head down to Big Hit.

They all leave to go get dressed and washed up so that the six of them can meet in the common room and leave together. They will go to Big Hit an hour before the meeting is supposed to take place and Namjoon will come at the appropriate time.

**Hours Later**

RM confidently steps off the elevator and turns down the hall leading to Bang PDs office. He had already connected to the other members phones before stepping foot in the building and knew that they were listening via Bluetooth earpieces somewhere in the building. He also had his in his ear so that he could here them speaking to him.  Luckily through one of their many indorsment deals they were all given mini inner ear buds. They were awesome and very inconspicuous. If you weren't looking for them you wouldn't spot it.

He made it to the appropriate door with ten minutes to spare.  Before knocking on the outer door he spoke aloud as if to himself.

Namjoon:  Showtime.

Taehyung:  Roger that alpha leader.

Jimin:  Tae....

Jungkook:  Babe, what did we agree on huh?

Hobi:(hysterical laughter)

Yoongi:..........

Jin:  Guy's let him concentrate, don't distract my Joonie or you're all grounded!

Namjoon:  Son of a......

Namjoon knocks on the doors leading to the outer office and is let in by the secretary. After informing her of his meeting with Bang PD he is ushered into the inner office. The secretary quietly closes the door behind him, effectively closing him in. Bang PD rises to greet him and gestured for him to have a seat, which he does.

Bang PD:  RM welcome. Thank you for meeting with me today, I know you are extremely busy.

Namjoon:  Oh, yes sir, but not to busy to meet with our esteemed CEO.

Bang PD:  Good, good.  Well I just wanted to touch bases with about that issue we discussed last year. It would seem that you have lost control of the situation again.

Namjoon:  No sir. The situation is being handled.  Just not in the way you wanted.

Bang PD:  That is not what we agreed to!  Now I told you before that I am trying to protect you boys, even if I have to do so from yourselves I will. 

Namjoon:  I understand that you want to protect your investment sir.  But we are more than that. We are human beings, and what you are trying to do is wrong. If you jus....

Bang PD:  Do you think this is up for debate?  I'm not asking you to do something, I'm telling you!  Do you think I don't know about everything you guys do.  I just turn a blind eye most of the time!  How would you feel if I included you and Seokjin into this I could separate you as well.  I spared you out of the kindness of my heart last time. That could change in a heart beat!  We own you, without us you are nothing!  You need to remember that!

Namjoon can hear the other members going crazy in his earpiece.  Especially his Jin.  He is tempted to take the earpiece out of his ear because of how loud they were.

Namjoon:  You are wrong!  You need us as much as we need you!  Just like we were nothing before you, neither were you!  Without us there would be no Big Hit!  All of our hard work and efforts made Big Hit.  Even knowing that we never asked for more then we deserved, we worked hard for you guys because we believed in you, for believing in us.  Seven boys you took a risk on and trusted to do good in this world. To be different than other groups. You made a promise to us that we would always remain true to ourselves, to love ourselves, to speak ourselves!  When did that change?  When did you lose trust in us?  Because we still trust you. You have never steered us in the wrong direction PD-nim, don't start now. We have become adult men under your tutelage, learned a lot of our values from you, don't make that to have all been a lie. We respect you but this.... This is wrong, how can we advocate for self love and loving other no matter their race, creed, sexuality, gender identity, and ethnicity if the people behind us don't even believe in it?

The room goes quiet. Even the noise from his earpiece has stopped. Bang PD looks at him in his eyes, and sits down with a sigh. He runs his hand down his face.

Bang PD:  You are right.  I'm sorry RM.  I... Lost sight of what we were trying to do here.  I can't believe I was acting like one of the big three.   Shit, I almost ruined everything we worked for!   Look Son, we will figure this out. I was wrong for what I did. But I do stand by the decision to not announce your relationships.

Namjoon:  I agree sir. I think now would be the wrong time to just announce something like that. I think it should be done gradually and subtlely.  That way it won't come as such a shock.  But it will need to happen eventually, we can't live in a cage for the rest of our lives. And also, no more separations.

Bang PD:  Agreed. We will say that your upcoming UN speech will be the catalyst for this new approach.

Namjoon:  I think that is an excellent idea. I have already started writing our speech, and I can think of some great points that this situation has brought up.

Bang PD:  Great!  And I apologize again I really wish you could have pulled me by my coat tails last year, when this started going left, I'm not keen on losing you guys trust. But I'm glad that you talked some sense into me now.  You truly are a good leader.  I'm proud of you Son.

Namjoon:  Thank you sir. And for the record you never lost our trust. You just misplaced it for a short time.

****To Be Continued****

Hi guys. Sorry for the delayed update. I've been trying to update everyday but I wasn't feeling well yesterday. So I just read some awesome au's while staying in bed. I will try to get back on track. Please keep reading, voting and commenting. Also please follow me.
💜💜Borahae 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1K 63
Feelings between two people always start to grow. It's a natural phenomenon. You can't stop it. There will be things standing in their way. All they...
152K 5.9K 46
Taehyung is completely devastated upon hearing that Jungkook is getting married in a month. He has always loved the boy but he could never admit his...
188K 10.9K 54
"I'm not sending you away so you don't have to work for me and I'm not ignoring you trust me" Jungkook said with a bit of harsh feelings and bittern...
194K 9.5K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...