The Alpha's Heart

By anonymousteengirlxo

"You're mine. It doesn't matter where you come from." His hand grips my wrist, stopping me. "You know it matt... More

a/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
COVER CHANGE!
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
Epilogue
My other stories + info about the sequel.
The Lunas Wrath is out now!!!

chapter 52

16.6K 590 48
By anonymousteengirlxo

Noah POV

Kai, my father, and the rest of my men surround me as I look around at each of their face's.

"We're going after our actual enemy for 13 years. I want you wolves to clear you ears and let all your pent up anger towards this pack, go into this fight. Not towards my mate." I growl, tapping my finger against the arm of my chair.

"But she's-"

"Don't finish that sentence, because she's not. She left them. Eliana is as much your sister as she is my mate. I want you all to understand that." My soldiers nods, all except my father.

"Son, stop talking about personal issues and explain your plan for defeating Moonstribe." He glares down at me. I scoff.

He's right though. If we're going up against the wolves close to the Goddess, we'll need some kind of power behind us. The pack doesn't even know what we're up against.

I sigh.

"I'm sure you all remember falling into a deep sleep the day Moonstribe invaded, right?" They nod, confused expressions crossing each of their faces.

"We woke up and they were gone. Our training would never allow that." I nod, sitting up in my chair.

"Whether you guys believe it or not, there's a pack closest to the Goddess sent to protect the rest of us or whatever the fuck, and they have these weird powers that give them control over the rest of us. They're called Royals and Moonstribe are those wolves." I state, my eyes drawing over each wolf.

Kai bursts out laughing beside my father, shaking his head.

"I'm sorry but what are you talking about? There's no way, right?" He says, turning to look at my father. My father clenches his teeth and sighs.

"I never imagined we would go up against them. When I was younger, that pack was a stupid children's tale. They must've spared us all those years ago. With their abilities, we all could've died that day. " He says. The soldiers eyes widen.

"No way... How do we win against a pack like that?" Kai breathes out.

"Do you want to give up? Are you willing to let the lives they took away for no reason, go in vain? I'm not, I'll fight them myself if I have to." My fist clench, my nails biting into my palm as Kai straightens his posture. The other soldiers lose all signs of fear, pulling their shoulders back and standing tall.

I'm glad to see I haven't trained a bunch of weaklings. We're warriors and we will defend our loved ones.

Samantha. Eliana.

"Wait, doesn't that mean your mate is one of these Royals?" Kai ask. I internally groan.

I didn't want to discuss this. I didn't want anyone but Robert, Eliana and I, to know.

"Yes, she is." Gasps follow my statement, as I avoid their gaze.

"Then why don't we just use her to defeat them? She's our only weapon. We have to fight fire with fire." Justin, a wolf further in the back suggest. Nods and sounds of agreement echo around the room. My body trembles as I hold back.

They don't know yet. Just tell them, don't blow up. Eliana said not to.

I take a deep breath, letting my exhale calm my anger slightly.

"Every time she uses her powers, it draws on her life force. She saved me when they invaded, using her powers to stop them, literally. Then she fell into a 3 day coma." I growl out, breathing faster as my men look away from me.

"It's her pack. She should-"

"Don't finish those words. I don't want to hurt anybody in this meeting." Justin shuts up, lowering his head.

This is why I didn't want them to know. She'd be exploited and the way she feels at this moment, she'd probably let them use her.

I won't let that happen.

"We can contact the witches. Their realm is only deeper in the forest." Hunter suggests, breaking through the tense atmosphere.

That's no better.

Out of the millions of strange races lingering on this Earth, the witches are the most evil and cruel, luring small children from the human world and using them in their witchcraft.

"But the cost of their magic is too much for our pack to bear. We'd be cursed as their slaves for generations." My father adds, I nod.

"I don't want to involve them either. Many packs have fallen to their lies. We have to come up with a better way."

"Could we catch them off guard?" Kai ask. My eyebrows furrow.

We could use that.

"That's smart if we could figure out a time they aren't ready for us, we would have the upper hand." I mutter, adding on to his idea.

If we can get this right, we can avenge our dead member. I can finally fight against the people who killed Sam.

I'll be doing something, not that paralyzed kid who could watch as his sister was taken from him.

Eliana won't be burden by the blame and the pack will forgive her.

It all depends on this plan.

Eliana POV

I wish I could've kissed him one last time.

The clock strikes 12 as Noah and the rest of the pack sleep peacefully. I hope my eyes are the only ones open.

Of course he'd be so tired after hours of being in his office, talking about the plan they'll use against Moostribe.

They're willing to go and die for justice, but they won't have to. Eve will be able to keep the peace she's wanted for the whole pack.

I'm going to end this.

I'll try and leave the members who hurt you, behind so you can truly have your revenge. I'll push this blessing to it's limits to take down the ones who hurt you so badly.

I want to do something too. Forgive me for leaving like this.

Noah breathes softly beside me. I shift, turning to face him.

His long dark brown eyelashes cast shadows on his face. Moonlight engulfs his body, his tan skin shining before me. I press my lips against his, tears flooding onto my cheeks.

I'll miss our walks to the lake, our late night talks, even that trip to the human world.

Everything about us was so beautiful. You gave me kindness when no one else would.

"I love you, Noah." I whisper, pulling back from him. I move the sheets from around me, getting out of bed slowly.

There's nothing to take with me, I'm going as I am.

I make my way to the window, taking in deep breaths of his scent.

I'll miss Alyssa, Beth, Robert, the food, all of them. However brief, everyone showed me care and I was accepted by them. They were my family too.

I look out the window, measuring the height of the jump.

If I hop out from here, the front yard is right there. I'll shift into my wolf and run off towards that cliff. I'll find my way around it somehow.

The window slides open under my touch as I get into position, ready to go. My eyes draw back to Noah. His chest rises and falls, showing through the blanket. My tears come harder, sobs threatening to rack through me.

I have to leave, I have to go now.

Facing the window again, I sigh.

"Goodbye Noah."

I close my eyes, pushing off the heels on my feet, ignoring my tears.

Wind rushes pass my skin. My body jolts as I'm halted.

No...

Tingles travel through my arm as I glance behind my shoulder.

Noah.

"Where are you going?"
____________________________________
67k ~ 8/9/20

I can't believe this book is number 6 IN WEREWOLF!!!!!!! I'm so happy I can't believe this is happening thank you all so much.

Next update in two to three days.

Omg Eliana, ahhh. What do you guys think?

XO.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 881K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
3.1M 75.3K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
19.5K 421 34
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
28.9K 1K 27
(This is a story about an alpha and his young mate) All Erik Samson ever wanted was answers, but each time he unveils truths about one problem, it en...