The Bullies' Slave 1

Autorstwa shirldee_

"I'll do it. I'll be your slave." I said to the four of them while glaring at Cecilia who was shaking her hea... Więcej

THE BULLIES' SLAVE
1- FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING UNDERNEATH A BANANA TREE!
2- WHAT ON PLANET JUPITER GOES RIGHT ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!
3- SAM, MEET SAM.
4- GLUE!
5- BULLIES DON'T OFFER MUSIC,DO THEY?
6-I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND EGOTISTICAL DUDES!
7- WALLS HAVE EARS? I'M GOING TO FREAKING PUNCH THAT NOSY WALL!
8- JERKS! I HOPE Y'ALL ROT IN YOUR MESS!
9- SHE'S LIKE AN ANGEL!
10- A SOCIAL PARIAH!
11- IT'S LIKE A KINDERGARTNER'S SCRIBBLE!
12-SECOND HOME?
13- HOW ABOUT YOU INVOLVE THE FBI?
14-MY NAME'S SHAYNE
15-WHO IS SHE?
16- EVERYTHING'S FINE!
17- AND YOU TOO, AMY.
18- WE'RE HUNGRY, MUMMY.
19(PART ONE)- YOU HURT MY FEELINGS.
19(PART TWO)- HEY SAMUEL!
20- HAVE YOU HEARD?
21-WHAT DOES HIS CORINESS SAY?
22- BRUNETTE BARBIE?!
23- SEEN GHOSTS ONLY DISAPPEAR
24- WE PREPARE FOR WORLD WAR THREE?
25- I PROMISE
26- HOW'S IT THAT YOU'RE ALIVE?
27- YOU KNOW NOTHING!
28- WHERE IS DREW?
29- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN THINKING?!
30- OUT OF THE BLUE!
31- THAT IS A LAME IDEA
32- WHO IS YOUR BULLY?
33- A STORY FOR ANOTHER DAY
34- DON'T THINK! RUN!
35- THERE'S A GOOD SLAVE!
36- STOP BEING GULLIBLE!
37- I TRUST YOU.
38- I SAW THE LOOK IN HER EYES
40- THAT IS LYING!
41- SOMEONE'S GRUMPY
42- TWENTY QUESTIONS?
43- WHAT CHARLOTTE DRAMA?
44- A TRUE ANTITHESIS!
45- YOU'RE NOT THAT SPECIAL
46- SHOULD I BE SCARED?
IMPORTANT NOTICE!
47- WHO ON EARTH DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
COVER UNVEILING!!!
48- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHAYNE
49- WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THEM
50- IT'S COMPLICATED, SAM
51- MANNERS, CALEB, MANNERS!
52- CHILL OUT, RYAN!
53- THIS IS WAR!
54- FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, CRYSTAL!
55- YOU'RE SAM, RIGHT?
56- I SAID WHAT I SAID.
57- A LIVING NIGHTMARE!
58- WE'RE THE SIMPSONS
59- I'M ALIVE, PRAISE GOD!
60- YOU'RE HURTING ME!
61- I JUST WANT TO GO HOME.
62- DON'T LEAVE.
HI GUYS! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
63- I'M CAPABLE OF EXPRESSING EMOTIONS!
64- I FOUND SOME PAPERS
IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
65- MOST EMBARASSING STORY OF MY LIFE
66- JESUS HELP ME!
67- YOU'RE HER MOUTHPIECE NOW?
68- WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!
69- YOU'LL BE FINE
70- CAN I PRAY WITH YOU?
71- JUST LET HER BE
72- SOMETHING'S WRONG
IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!
73- ONLY GOD CAN STOP THEM!
74- TELL US EVERYTHING, DAD
75- WHAT'S EVEN COMING NEXT?
Hi guys!!
76- SO, WHAT DO WE DO?
HI GUYS!!!
77- (PART ONE) YOU OKAY THERE, SAM?
77- (PART TWO) SAM, STAY CALM
78- THIS IS SO DETECTIVE
79- (PART ONE) WHAT DID HE DO?
79- (PART TWO) GOOD BYE
80- SAM'S YOUR SISTER
Epilogue
HEY GUYS!!!!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 1- EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 2- PLEASE HELP ME, LORD!
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 3- IT'S NOT EASY, SAM.
Book 2: Chapter 4- YOU'RE FOCUSING ON THE WRONG THINGS.
BOOK 2: CHAPTER 5- IT IS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS
THE BULLIES' SLAVE BOOK 2 OUT NOW!

39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?

2.1K 100 26
Autorstwa shirldee_

39- DO YOU GUYS PRAY?

"Can someone please go get the door?!" Theresa yelled from the kitchen.

"Nah!" TJ replied, stretching himself further on the couch.

"It's most probably the pizza delivery guy." Theresa deadpanned as she surfaced from the kitchen.

I got up just as fast as TJ! If Langston or Cory had any chance to get to the door before us, our pizza would surely be in danger.

TJ, Langston and Justin literally saw our home as their second home. I wonder why! It didn't help that their best friend, Tobias Graham owned a beautiful house next to ours. But these guys were fun despite their alarming amount of energy. I opened the door to see the pizza delivery guy.

But he wasn't alone.

Beside him was Tobias Graham! He was dressed in a white tee and denim jacket over a pair of blue jeans and black and white Nike converse. His hair was neatly jelled to the back and he had his usual arrogant stance. His blue eyes narrowed at me.

"Um, hello?" I inquired, raising an eyebrow. TJ chuckled beside me as he collected the pizza boxes from the delivery guy. He handed him some notes and the guy took his leave.

"What's up, man?" TJ nodded to Tobias with a smirk as he took the boxes inside.

"Yes?" I asked, crossing my arm.

"Is Theresa in?" Tobias asked, still narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, she is-"

"Good." He interrupted then took a step forward, a move to enter into the house. I blocked him.

"Yo bro, slow down! Where do you think you're going?" Tobias gave me an incredulous look.

"Excuse me?" He asked, obviously not comprehending the fact that someone could actually stand in his way.

"Why do you need my sister?" I asked. But I didn't get a reply as Theresa surfaced, followed by TJ.

"Sam?" She asked. Then she saw Tobias and smiled a little. What? I looked at Tobias and saw his features soften as he gazed at Theresa.

Am I missing something here?

"What's going on?" I asked, my eyes darting between these two gazing at themselves. Tobias is literally her boss!

"Come on, Sam." TJ said, pulling me away.

"Let go!" I tried to struggle but when I saw he was determined and my sister and her fellow gazer didn't seem to be aware of anyone else aside themselves, I followed him.

"What's going on?" I asked. TJ simply smirked and I got the gist.

If that slimy fellow thinks he can get my sister, he must be kidding!

My sis could never be with someone like him!

"Theresa is not a kid, Sam." TJ calmly said as he patted my back. I relaxed for a split second because a yell emanated from my mouth as soon as I beheld the sight in the living room.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!"

Langston, Cory, Justin and Melody had consumed three and a half out of the five boxes of pizza. TJ burst into laughter at my incredulous look which earned him a glare.

"What's going on?" Theresa asked, rushing in, followed by Tobias. I gestured towards the guilty party. Theresa's eyes went wide.

"Guys!"

~~~

I realized that Tobias isn't actually that bad. I'm kidding! Although, I concluded that it's either he's hell-bent on getting my sister's favour, or he actually is really changing as Theresa had said.

Either way, Tobias Graham had ordered another five boxes of pizza while we were all in the middle of an argument with Cory and his team trying to justify the fact that they were glaringly more hungry than TJ, Theresa and me.

When I had asked him why he had done that, he had claimed he didn't like arguments. But Theresa's small smile to his response made me know that he actually cared beneath the whole facade.

Anyway, this evening had been fun. Surprisingly, or probably not, since only God knew what went on when I wasn't at home, Tobias had spent the evening in our house. He didn't say much unless he had a mini banter with his friends or a whisper session with Theresa. I had monitored his every move, but so far he didn't seem to mean any harm. Plus he even smirked once or twice at my reactions as I did his.

But just when I thought I would finally have a peaceful night, Crystal had messaged our group chat that she and Cecilia would be coming over to my house in an hour time for a sleepover! Lucas and Shayne had been jealous, vowing to have a boys night out sooner than we expected. I had snorted.

I couldn't refuse my friends, especially Crystal. So I made sure to inform Theresa, much to her excitement and Cory, much to his disappointment of having more girls in the house. Melody simply shrugged and made her way to bed.

I decided to make some pancakes before they arrived. My phone rang as soon as I got out the flour. It was Shayne requesting a facetime.

"Hey Shayne." I greeted, holding up my phone so he could see me well.

"Hi Samuel!" I decided not to react since I knew he wanted one. He squinted his eyes. "Is that an apron you got on? What are you making?"

"Pancakes. Why did you call?" Shayne feigned a hurt face.

"Must there be a reason to call? Did you just say pancakes?" He sat up on his bed.

"Everyone calls for a reason, Shayne. Even if it's just to say hi!" I said, pointedly. "And yes, I did remember mentioning pancakes." Shayne pouted.

"You girls are mean!"

"Sorry, papa bear, maybe next time?" Shayne barked out a laugh.

"Papa bear? Really, Sam?" I felt my cheeks flush in embarrassment.

"Whatever." I muttered. "Gotta go!" I could hear someone call Shayne at the background. It was the voice of an old woman, making Shayne a bit distracted.

"Yeah. Um, great. Talk to you later, Sam!" Then he ended the call. I frowned as I thought about his reaction. He had seemed a bit off.

"I should probably call tomorrow or pay him a visit." I muttered to myself. It was then I realized I didn't know where Shayne lived.

Or anything else about him!

***

"Yay!" Crystal and Cecilia yelled together, as they attacked me with hugs, as soon as I brought in some more pancakes. Cory gave me a salute as he received his share as well.

Surprisingly, my brother had been accommodating and even seemed to bond well with Crystal. Which I didn't know whether to be wary of. Currently, they were both playing FIFA and Cory was leading Crystal by a goal.

Cecilia, Theresa and I decided to watch some cooking videos on YouTube. My pancakes had come out more successful than I had planned, so I felt a need to add to my cooking abilities.

As soon as it was 11 o'clock, Theresa shooed us to bed, much to the shock of Crystal. She definitely wasn't used to being "shooed".

I had had a good laugh!

"Your bed is so comfy, Sam!" Crystal said as she stretched her pyjamas-clad body further on my bed.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"But really, you didn't have to." Crystal said, Cecilia nodding along. They were referring to the fact that I had persuaded both of them to share my bed while I did a make shift bed with the couches in my room.

"It's nothing!" I said with finalty in my tone. Our phones suddenly buzzed at the same time. I checked mine to see a group chat message from Shayne,

Shayne🤠:

Not fair! Right Lucas?

Lucas🕺:

🚶

"Oh my goodness!" Crystal groaned.

Crystal💎:

Good night, guys! 

I laughed as I put away my phone. Who would have taught I would actually have friends in Crystal High?

I had been so scared due to the fact that the school was run by bullies. But somehow, I found myself standing up against them. Even though it's not as much as I would have loved. The bullies were like an ancient strong wall of history that one couldn't brake nor tamper with without a dangerous repercussion.

They were a formidable army. All standing by themselves no matter what!

Even Ethan didn't leave them despite his fight with Caleb. They probably knew so much about themselves that they couldn't be disconnected.

"Good night, you two!" I said as soon as I placed myself under my covers.

"So soon?" Cecilia chuckled.

"I agree." Crystal said but was betrayed by a yawn which made us laugh.

"Sleep tight." She eventually gave in. "I love you two."

~~~

The loud shatter of glasses penetrated my eardrums together with the screams that followed.

Everywhere was dark and I could hear someone calling in the distance,

"Mum, mum!"

I was drowning in thick black water.

Someone reached out for my hands and pulled me out. My clothes were soaked.

Suddenly, someone screamed from a room. I ran towards the room and saw Candice lying lifeless, stabbed in cold blood.

A lot of students suddenly rushed out of the room. I could recognize Drew, Shayne and Lucas. They all seemed to panic.

Then all of a sudden, I saw Crystal, Charlotte, Delaine, Carlos and Damon, all gathered together, looking confused.

"Help!" Someone shouted. I couldn't see the person but the person repeatedly shouted for help.

"Sam!" Someone tapped me. I woke up with a start. Crystal and Cecilia stood hovering over me.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked, sitting up.

"You were groaning while you slept." Cecilia said.

"Oh." I yawned. "Sorry about that. I was having a dream." Or nightmare? I couldn't tell. This dream was like the "best" nightmare I've ever had.

I glanced at Crystal and noticed she was avoiding my eyes.

"Crys, are you okay?" Slowly, she shook her head, then buried her face in her palms as she let out a cry.

"Whoa!" My eyes shot wide open as I jumped out of my make-shift bed.

Carefully, Cecilia and I guided her to my bed and sat her down. I turned to Cecilia with a questioning look.

"She had a nightmare." She whispered. I nodded.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." I said as I rocked Crystal in my arms. When she was finally calm, she pulled away.

"I'm sorry for not being straight with you guys. I wanted the sleepover because I couldn't sleep at my house." She said, wringing her fingers. "I've been having nightmares repeatedly since last Saturday. About Candice." She whispered the last part and I felt guilt wash over me.

"Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry Crystal! We never meant to hurt you! I'm so sorry! Forgive me ple-"

"Sam, Sam!" Crystal interrupted. "It's not your fault! Well, not totally." She tried to assure me.

"I used to have nightmares ever since that day. But recently, they've become more aggressive." She explained. Cecilia stroked her hair and I looked to see tears spilling from her eyes.

No one seemed to be concerned about how she lives with the fact that her brother was literally the cause of her friend's death. She had no where to channel her anger and frustration, bottling it up in that fragile but strong-willed frame.

"I also have nightmares too." I said, and that was how I found myself telling my friends everything about my family.

Crystal opened up too about her relationship with her sister and family. She didn't say anything so different from what I have heard about Candice's death. They all didn't know why she did what she did.

However, Crystal opened up about she being blank and hating her sister for leaving her, for a long period of time before finally letting go. It was then she agreed with her parents to come back to Crystal High and complete the life her sister couldn't. It was the least she could do for her.

I glanced at my two strong friends. They had both been through a lot but were determined to weather through life, come what may. So was I.

But I knew we couldn't do it alone ourselves. We needed guidance from God, else we would make mistakes, probably even worse.

Plus, we could trust in God who sees and knows all and has our best interest in mind, even though our minds might not be able to comprehend it as much. We trust in Him. It was why I asked,

"Do you guys pray?" They both nodded and placed their hands in my stretched out ones.

A/N:

Heeeey guyssss!!!

How're you all doing?! Trust your week went great!🤗😇

Happy New Month everyone!!!🕺💃🕺💃

This new month will be a blessed one for us all in Jesus' Name!
We'd have lots of testimonies to share By His Grace! Amen!🙏

Proverbs 3:5-6 😇

Stay blessed!!!

NEXT UPDATE: NEXT SATURDAY 6PM, GMT

Shirley!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

171K 4.7K 14
WARNING: For adults only. You will need to follow me to read some of these chapters! Ruby, a senior in high school is ruthlessly bullied and sexually...
8.6K 183 30
She was a nerd. He was Mr. Popular. Samantha discovers that everything can change with just a mere incident. As her journey into highschool begins...
2.8K 108 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
1.3K 277 23
Caden grabs both of Lilly's hands, pulls them close to him, and says, "Lilly, please stop saying that. It's not your fault Caleb's a jerk who likes t...