Miniminter, Calfreezy, Wroeto...

By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Lol, enjoy these. Edit (months after beginning this 'book'): The first few imagines I think are quite cringe... More

Substandard Objective (Wroetoshaw)
Simply Staggering (Calfreezy)
Convert Cully (Miniminter)
Proletariat Part 1 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 2 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 3 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 4 (Willne)
Proletariat Part 5 (Willne)
Grand Bite (Miniminter)
New Facilitate (Wroetoshaw)
Paragon (Calfreezy)
Crimson and Snowy (Miniminter)
Healing the Breach (Wroetoshaw)
Fervency on Junture (Calfreezy)
Penitent my Inclination (Willne)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 1 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 2 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 3 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 4 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 5 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 6 (Miniminter)
Ostensible Unsightly Part 7 (Miniminter)
Friends with Welfare (Calfreezy)
Long Time Imminent (wroetoshaw)
Solemn Thoughts (Willne)
Deluging Back (Miniminter)
Inky and Azure (Calfreezy)
Tint Unperceptive (Willne)
A quick A/n for the lads
Emulation Diversion (Wroetoshaw)
Abhorrence You (Calfreezy)
Love, Simon (Miniminter/ Male reader)
Fluid Tenacity (Willne)
Old Conflagration Part 1 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 2 (Wroetoshaw)
Old Conflagration Part 3 (Wroetoshaw)
Leisurely Burning (Calfreezy)
Splintered Slipper (Miniminter)
Abominate to Fondness (Willne)
Fracture and Infiltrate (Calfreezy)
Alluring Calamity Tw!! (Wroetoshaw)
Welcomed Omission Tw!! (Miniminter)
Red Letter Thrills Part 1 (Willne)
Red Letter Thrills Part 2 (Willne)
Faction Fever (Calfreezy)
Cot Confidante (Wroetoshaw)
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 1
Viridescent Monster (Miniminter) Part 2
Stranger Precariousness Part 1 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 2 (Willne)
Stranger Precariousness Part 3 (Willne)
Fortuitous Miracle (Calfreezy)
A Long Overdue A/N

Bloody Nuptials (Willne)

1.3K 5 14
By ConsultMeOnlyOnBake4

Weddings are always boring, unless it's yours of course. But Will's wedding experience, quickly became an important one.

***

Will's POV

I can't be fucking arsed. Weddings are the most boring things ever. I'm lucky to say I haven't attended many, but unfortunately, today I find myself sat in one.

It's safe to say a 17 year old boy, isn't going to be able to sit still for too long. And with the ceremony being 1 hour and a half, I think I'm gonna explode I'm so bored.

I've even traveled all the way to Conwy Castle in fucking Wales. Newcastle to Wales. Over 5
hours in a car with my family, I can't believe I'm still alive.

It's my Cousin Penny's wedding. She's marrying a Welsh man, and they insisted they have the wedding in his hometown. Wales is pretty, but it's too fucking far away.

The ceremony was alright. The hyms they sing in Wales? What the fuck does it even say?

Nid wy'n gofyn bywyd moethus,
Aur y byd na'I berlau mân:
Gofyn wyf am galon hapus,
Calon onest, calon lân.

What does that even say? I decided half way through the ceremony, that I didn't care enough to listen anymore. She's not my favourite cousin, so whatever. I start to look around at the people around me. Our side of the church is pretty much, just our side of the family and friends. I looked over to the 'Welsh side' and my eyes instantly clocked with a girl sat on the further end of the seats.

Her hair was perfectly curled, making it shape her face perfectly. Her skin was smooth, clear and pale. Looking at her face, a beautiful face mind you, she wasn't wearing much makeup. She's one of the lucky ones, blessed with the natural beauty gene. She watched on as Penny walked down the isle. Wearing her smile perfectly. I quickly realised I had been staring at her, when my sister tapped me on the shoulder, giving me that look. I rolled my eyes and looked forward, my eyes scanning over at her a few times.

time skip till after the ceremony

Thank fuck it's over. Been dying for the toilet for the past 15 minutes.

"I'm just going to the toilet"

I told my sister as I made my way out of the church hall. I looked around for a little, realising I didn't know where the toilets were.

"Just up those stairs and turn left"

I hear. A soft Welsh accent rings through my ear. I turn my head slightly, locking eyes with the object of my affection. This gave me a chance get a proper good look at her. She was wearing a dress that fitted her body, perfectly.

She looked about 5ft 3, which is quite a lot smaller than my 6ft self. She was sat on a duck egg blue bench, tapping her feet on the stone floors. She was looking at me, probably waiting for me to follow her directions.

She threw me what I would consider, a 'million dollar smile'. I reciprocated and turned towards the stairs.

skip 🚽 trip

I finished my business, washed my hands and made my way back down the massive staircase.  Unfortunately, my mystery girl was no longer sat on the bench. I entered the hall were the after party was being held. I quickly seeked out my table and planted myself in my chair. I leaned my head on my hands, on the table, staring around the room. People were laughing, dancing and heavily drinking. I tried my best to try and not look bored, but I was failing miserably. I found myself looking for the mystery girl.

"What ya looking for Will?"

"Hmm? Oh nothing"

My sister then turned to my mother, who was making conversation with a welsh women, she was sat next too.

"I think Will's distracted by certain gal"

I turn my head to face her and shove her a little.

"Shut up"

She laughed a little, before turning my head with her hands, to face a table with a girl with whom I've been thinking about. She was laughing at something her friend said, looking as cute as she did before. She looked up, connecting our eyes. Her smile not leaving her face.

"Go talk to her"

I looked back at my sister.

"No, no way"

"Why?"

I roll my eyes, before turning fully around to face her.

"1) I don't know her, and 2) she could be family"

She chuckled lightly.

"Well, go find out"

She says, as the music slows down. My sister wiggles her eyebrows, while smirking. She pushes me to my feet. I turn to her, with a face like thunder. Still facing my sister, I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see the mystery girl, stood in front of me.

"Hi"

She says, before letting out an adorable nervous laugh.

"Hey"

I uttered, equally nervous. I look back at my sister, who gives me a 'fucking ask her to dance' look. So I do.

"I uh, I was wondering if ya wanted to dance?"

She put her hand on her chin, considering what I said.

"Yea, okay"

I took her hands and pulled her towards the dance floor. She wrapped an arm around my shoulder and held my other hand in hers. My hand instinctively, wrapped around her waist.

(A/n like this. I didn't know how to describe it properly LMAOOOO😚)

We were chest to chest. I thought this would be a great time to ask a few questions.

"Soooooooooooo, what's your name gorgeous?"

I ask, quietly.

"Catrin"

I repeated her name. To see what it would sound like, coming from me.

"Cute. I'm Will"

"Cute name for a cute boy"

We both chuckled with red flamed cheeks.

"I'm hoping you're not family, this would be a little weird"

She laughed, but thankfully shook her head.

"I'm a family friend, I'm assuming you're family"

I nod my head. We swayed back and forth to the music. Talking about anything and everything.

"Is asking for your number a possibility?"

She blushed slightly, looking away from me. Smiling widely.

"Maybeeeeeeeeee"

She looks towards the doors. She looks back at me and motions me to follow her. We walk out of the hall. Not missing the smirk that my sister currently has. I roll my eyes and continue to follow Catrin. We walk out of the building, and begin the walk through the gardens.

We walk hand in hand, around the fountain. We notice a bench, sitting peacefully, facing the fountain. We approach the bench, and sit very close to each other.

"What part of Newcastle are you from?"

Catrin asked. Her accent coming through rather softly.

"Whitley Bay"

She shook her head, clearly showing she didn't know wear that was.

"What about you? What part of Wales are you from?"

"Abergavenny"

I reacted the same way she did, shaking my head. She chuckled and looked down at the floor. I admired her fully. She's so stunning.

"Are you enjoying your time here so far?"

She asks, looking back at me.

"I wasn't, but now I don't really mind"

I flirted. She blushed and turned towards the fountain.

"Quite the flirt aren't you Mr...?"

"Lenny"

I fill in.

"William Lenny"

She responded. It sounded so right coming from her.

"You can just call me Will. I hate being called William. It makes me sound so posh"

"Trust me, you're from Newcastle, no one thinks your posh"

I reacted, pretending to be offended. I put a hand over my heart.

"Well, didn't expect that from someone so soft"

She shrugged her shoulders, looking up at the sky.

"There's a lot you don't know about me William"

My eyebrows raised, is she flirting back? God I hope so.

"Well, I would love to learn a little more?"

Catrin sighed, staring at the sky, this worried me slightly. She turned to look at me, her eyes locking with mine.

"Are you sure you want to learn more about me?"

I nodded my head, wanting to know everything I could.

"Even though I'm not incredibly interesting?"

I smiled widely, wanting to hear her talk about herself for hours. I nodded.

"Even though you're going back to Newcastle soon?"

My smile faltered a little. I hadn't thought about that. After tonight, I'm probably not gonna see her often. I looked down at my
shoes.

"Do you still want to learn more about me?"

After a few moments of consideration, I answered with a nod.

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Hmmmm, when's your birthday, Your favourite colour, your favourite singer, the best place to go in Wales"

I smirked slightly.

"And your number"

She blushed while simultaneously rolling her eyes.

"I was born on the 17th of April, 2004, my favourite colour is yellow, my favourite singer is Cyndi Lauper and my number? Maybe later"

She flirtatiously said.

"Same questions for you?"

"11th of March, 2003, my favourite colour is black, my favourite singer is Post Malone and my number? You can gladly have"

She chuckled. We continued to share stories. Stories about school, Holidays and childhood. Until she stood up and pulled me with her.

"Their probably wondering where we are"

She whispered, god this girl is gonna drive me crazy. We both ran back into the hall. People were dancing like there was no bloody tomorrow. I notice my sister smirking at me, looking down at our locked hands. I blushed deeply and pulled her towards the dance floor. We danced like nobody was watching, to 'Na Na Na'. We were laughing until we were brought to tears. Are hands were connected at the start, until mine were wrapped around her waist. They started playing another slow song.
'Make you feel my love' softly played, as we swayed left to right.

"This is really nice Will"

She said, against my chest, as she was resting her head against it. She looked up into my eyes.

"Yea, glad I gave up, trying to argue with my mam about why I didn't want to come"

She tossed me her beautiful smile.

"Shame about you living in Newcastle though"

I sighed, resting my head on hers, considering her hight.

"Well...if I had your number, maybe it would be a little easier?

She made a face, implying she was thinking about it. She pulled me over to her nearly empty table. She leaned down to grab her bag. She pulls out her phone, that's equipped with a £5 note in the phone case.

"I actually don't know my number of by heart, soooooooooo"

She admits, causing me to send her an innocent giggle. She puts her hand out, giving me the signal to give her my phone, which I did with no hesitation. She types her number into my phone, naming herself in the process.

Catrin💖🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

"Does this mean I can get your number?"

She asked. In the way you would ask your mother to buy you sweets on her way home from work. I was more than willing to give her my number. I nodded as we walked towards my table. My family were currently dancing with their partners and friends. I politely asked for her phone, which she passed over, not forgetting brush hands with mine. I typed my number in, also naming myself on her phone.

Will🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿😘

I passed her phone back over to her. She glances at the name and smiles at the chosen nickname. She looked at her phone for a second, before frowning slightly.

"It's home time soon"

She spoke, still looking down at her phone. I quickly checked the time, seeing that the wedding was over in 10 minutes.

"Catrin!"

I hear, coming from Catrin's table. Her family is calling her over. Probably getting ready to leave. She looked back at me, and smiled. She grabbed my large hands, and pulled them up slightly.

"I've really enjoyed myself"

I chuckled nervously, hoping this isn't goodbye forever.

"That's good then. Best wedding I've ever been to"

She blushed deeply, and leaned closer, to leave a sweet kiss on my left cheek. My cheeks were flaming red. She begins to run towards her friends, before turning around and giving me an adorable awkward wave, causing me to do the same. I walk back over to my table. Welcomed with smirks and many eyebrow wiggles from my family.

"So...Who's that?"

My mother asked. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair that I assumed was mine.

"Catrin"

"Do you like her?"

My sister asked. The blush remaining on my face as I try and answer her. So instead, I just nod. All I heard was a collection of "aww's". I smiled to myself, thinking about the girl I just met.

Time skip (A few weeks later message between the 2)

God I'm so nervous. I haven't seen her since the wedding, what if she doesn't like me anymore. What if she's disappointed with what she sees. She won't be Will, she's not like that.

Saturday

I'm stood nervously at Whitley Bay train station. Awaiting the girl I haven't been able to drop from my mind since the wedding.

The train pulled up, and I could see the blond stand from her seat. She looked equally as nervous, but the smile never left her face. She got off the train, looking around, trying to spot me in the massive crowd of people.

Suddenly, our eyes connect. Her smile grows twice as large, as she holds onto her backpack tighter. She starts to run towards me. I walk quite quickly to her. She looked just as gorgeous as she did when we met. The adrenaline got to both of us, meaning when we met in the middle, before anything else, our lips smashed together. I kissed back instantly, running my hand down her sides, holding her as tight as I could. Her hands ran through my hair. Probably messing up the hair I tried so hard to make look nice for her. And yet, I don't care. It was the most passionate kiss I had ever participated in. Her lips were soft and warm. My tongue swiped her bottom lip, which she gladly excepted in her mouth. It was a fight for dominance, with me winning in the end. We kissed for what felt like hours, until we broke apart, smiling ear to ear.

"Christ, I've been dreaming of this moment since I first saw you at the wedding"

I admitted. Her reaction, was one I was hoping for. Her toothy grin already answering.

"Same, glad you feel the same way"

Thank fuck I decided to go to that bloody wedding.

***

Hope you enjoyed my dudes.

Upvote and suggest cause you are all queens and kings.

That's all for now.

Bye-bye

🤙💛Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.9K 1.6K 38
Harry is the new kid at school, how will he fit in and will he meet the love off his life?
6.1K 68 16
these are sidemen oneshots and are harry centric because he's my favourite member of the sidemen. these are all boy x boy so if you don't like that i...
60.4K 693 46
simon minter imagines (don't stan the sidemen anymore so there won't be any updates of this book or any future sidemen related books)
21.4K 467 76
Check out Parts 1+2!!! I also have a couple of other stories if you wanna check them out! I'm always excepting requests on EVERY book so just leave...