Papa | ᴄʜᴇɴsᴜɴɢ

Da shhhaine

"Dᴀᴅᴀ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's Pᴀᴘᴀ?" In which Jisung raise their son alone until Zhong Chenle reappear in their life. But gu... Altro

foreword
prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fifteen
Special Chapter (1/3): After Honeymoon
Special Chapter (2/3): High School Sweethearts
Special Chapter (3/3): Annoying You (Han Special)
promotion

fourteen

8.3K 361 187
Da shhhaine

"Wow," said Han as he looked at the colorful arcade. His eyes widened as he got excited because of the games, and there was also a mini amusement park inside.

"There's already an amusement park here?" Chenle asked Jisung when he noticed new attractions in the arcade. In fact, it doesn't look like an arcade anymore, it looked like a mini amusement park.

Jisung nodded, "They renovated the whole arcade to add more attractions. They bought the lot at the back and then they added some amusement rides."

The last time they went there was 4 years ago, before Chenle got pregnant. Chenle was in his last year of high school at that time while Jisung was in his 11th Grade. They went here almost every month to have a date and to spend time together. The token seller and the arcade's manager already knew them because they went there often. But now, they were not sure if the token seller before was still the token seller today, there's also an additional ticket selling booth for the rides.

After Chenle left Jisung and Han 3 years ago, Jisung avoided going to this place. Also, he did not have any time for leisure because he had to take care of Han who was just a few months old at that time. Jisung clearly remembered that he used to cry because he did not know how to bathe Han, how to change his diapers, and how to make his milk— he even thought of feeding a few months old baby with rice. Jeno, Jaemin, and Renjun lived in his house for almost two months to assist him and teach him how to take care of a baby which was a huge success.

"Let's go there! There, Dada!" Said Han excitedly as he pointed out the roller coaster that was swishing around the whole mini amusement park.

"There?" Jisung asked. "Are you sure you can ride that?"

The roller coaster was made for kids, it was not for adults. It was not as fast and as extreme as the regular roller coaster, and all of the people who were riding it now are all 10 years old and below, Jisung estimated.

"Uh-hum!" Han nodded at his father.

"Han can ride that. He's a brave boy, right?" Chenle said as he messed his son's hair.

"I am!" Said Han as he jumped on excitement.

This was all new to Han. He'd never been to an amusement park, today was his first time. His Papa took him to the park in their subdivision which only consists of seesaws, swings, monkey bars, and jungle gym or to the kid's zone in the mall, but he had never been to an arcade and he had never been to an amusement park. He was amazed at how it was so noisy and so colorful and so crowded. He liked all the screams that he was hearing right now. He liked how the other kids have big smiles on their faces and laughed aloud. Han was so thrilled to try all the rides and arcades games in here. It was an eye candy for Han.

The three went to the ticket booth and bought three tickets for them, they bought a ride-all-you-can ticket, because Han might wanted to ride all of the rides here and of course, they couldn't leave their son alone and ride it alone, so they bought for the two of them, too. After buying tickets, they went to the token booth to buy tokens.

"Oh, you came back here!" Said Mr. Shin, the clerk at the ticket booth. He did not expect to see Jisung and Chenle after almost four years.

"You're still working here?" Asked Jisung, surprised. He did not expect to see him still working here.

Mr. Shin nodded, "I thought you'd never come back again. The two of you suddenly stopped coming here."

Mr. Shin couldn't see that Jisung and Chenle had a child with them because Han was way lower than the counter. His small arms couldn't even reach the countertop.

"By the way, how many you'll buy?" Mr. Shin asked.

"We'll buy a lot!" Said Han who's trying to peek at the counter but he couldn't because of his height.

"Who's speaking?" Mr. Shin asked, then he leaned on the counter to see the little Han. "Who's this kid?"

"Our son," Chenle answered.

"Your son?!" Mr. Shin asked, surprised. "Aren't you two too young to have a kid?"

Jisung nodded, "Yes, but we did it, so here's the outcome— We became parents at a young age."

"But at least you took care of him well," said Mr. Shin as he processed the tokens.

Mr. Shin gave them a hundred pieces of tokens and Jisung handed him the money.

"What's your name? How old are you?" Mr. Shun asked Han after he gave the tokens to Jisung.

"I'm Han! I'm three years old," said Han as he showed his three of his fingers.

"Be a good boy, okay?" Said Mr. Shin. "Always listen to your parents."

Han nodded at Mr. Shin, then he showed a thumbs up, and then the three of them bid their thanks and goodbyes to Mr. Shin and left the booth.

"Dada! Let's go there now!" Said Han as he pointed at the roller coaster.

"Can he handle it?" Jisung asked Chenle. He's worried that Han might cry at the roller coaster.

Chenle nodded, "He's not a cry baby like you."

Jisung, then, glared at Chenle. I'm not a cry baby anymore! I'm too old to be a cry baby.

The three went on the roller coaster. Luckily, Han passed the height requirement to ride it, to be honest, he barely passed it. The operator said that they have to go with Han inside since he's the smallest and youngest among the kids that would ride it, so they did.

"Are you nervous?" Jisung asked Han who's sitting between him and Chenle.

"I'm not," Han shook his head.

"Mister! Let this thing fly!" Said Han cheerfully at the operator when he pulled down the safety bar.

"Are you nervous?" Chenle asked Jisung, teasing him.

"I'm not!" Said Jisung, in denial.

And then the roller coaster finally started to move slowly upward.

"Woooh! Papa, Dada, this is cool!" Han shouted.

This is for kids. This is for kids. Jisung chanted in his mind while Chenle was looking at him— trying not to laugh because of Jisung's expression.

"Mister, make this fasterrrr!" Said Han when the roller coaster started to speed up. He even put his hands up in the air.

Han kept on shouting, he's enjoying the ride. Chenle was just chilling at his seat, this ride was nothing for him because it was not that fast as it was made for kids, and then there's Jisung who's holding the safety bar so tight, his expression was blank and he's getting pale.

When the roller coaster finally stopped Han was still not content. "That's it?"

"Yes, baby. That's it," Chenle replied then he held his son's hand.

"Are you okay?" Chenle asked Jisung who's sweating. Jisung's legs were also shaking.

"Dada, you scared?" Han asked his Dada.

Jisung shook his head then he sat at the bench near them to catch his breath. He did not think that a roller coaster made for kids was that fast.

"Han, wait here and be with your Dada. I'll just buy bottled water," said Chenle to Han, it looked like Jisung's going to faint because of that ride.

Han nodded at his Papa.

"Dada, you okay?" Han asked Jisung when Chenle left then he cupped his father's face. "It's not even that good though."

"Let's not ride that again, okay?" Said Jisung to Han.

Even though Han wanted to ride it again, he nodded at his father.

"Let's just ride the ship!" Han suggested. "I saw mister pirate there!"

"Ship? What ship?" Jisung asked when he finally catches his breath.

"There!" Said Han, then he pointed at the vikings. It was small and it's obviously made for kids like the roller coaster. But after Jisung experienced the roller coaster he did not believe that the vikings were for kids, too.

Oh, shit. Jisung cussed at his mind. After the roller coaster, now the vikings.

"Are you okay now?" Chenle asked, then he handed the bottled water to Jisung.

"Thanks," Jisung accepted the water then he drank it. "I'm okay now."

"I can't believe you went pale because of that," said Chenle. "It's just like a car ride. It's not even that fast."

Han nodded in agreement to his papa's statement. "It's just like a fast car, Dada!"

Jisung did not reply to his boyfriend and his son. He couldn't say anything. The roller coaster exhausted him.

"Papa, let's go to the ship!" Said Han, then he pointed at the vikings.

"Okay, okay," said Chenle. "But it's just the two of us. Your Dada might faint there."

"I'm not gonna faint there!" Said Jisung, in denial again. He finally regained his energy.

"Are you sure, Dada?" Said Han, who did not believe his father.

"I am!" Said Jisung.

"Then let's go there!" Said Han then pulled his parents' arms to go there.

But sadly, Han couldn't ride it. He did not pass the height requirement, he's too small for it. Jisung was celebrating inside.

"I'll be back here next year," said Han, he's sulky at the ride operator because he did not let him ride the ship.

I will never forget you, mister. Han thought, referring to the vikings operator.

"Do you wanna try the claw machine?" Jisung asked Han, trying to lift up his son's mood.

"Claw machine?" Han asked.

"You'll try to get stuffed toys there," said Chenle.

Han's expressions brightened when he heard the word stuffed toy. "Let's get a lot of stuff toys! I want animals!"

They went to the aisle full of claw machines. There are claw machines with cars, stuffed animals, stuffed bears, and key chains in different sizes.

"Let's save mister dog!" Said Han when he saw the claw machine full of stuffed animals.

"Do you wanna try it?" Chenle asked his son. Han nodded. Chenle carried him to sit at the chair since he couldn't reach the claw machine.

"Why is it not moving?" Han asked when he tried to control the controllers.

"We'll have to insert tokens first," said Jisung then he inserted three tokens at the token slot.

Chenle and Jisung let Han play the claw machine.

"We'll save mister dog first," Han murmured, eyes on the dog stuffed toy as he controlled the controllers.

"Why is this not getting him?" Han asked, disappointed when the time's out. He did not get his mister dog. "Can I try again, Dada?"

Jisung nodded as he inserted another set of tokens and let Han catch the dog stuffed toy. But like his first attempt, Han still couldn't get it.

"Dada, can you play this?" He asked Jisung. "He doesn't want me to catch it."

Jisung chuckled as he nodded at his son. Now you experience the disappointment caused by this thing.

Jisung inserted another set of tokens for him to get Han's dog stuffed toy but like Han, he did not get it. Then he tried again, and again, and again, and again but he still failed.

"Chenle, can you do this?" Jisung asked. He gave up at getting that dog.

The claw machine was just eating all their tokens. Jisung and Han were both frustrated.

"Of course," said Chenle confidently and Jisung gave him all of their tokens in his pocket. But just like Han and Jisung, he did not get any stuffed animals.

"How much is this? Can we just buy this?" Chenle asked, frustrated.

"No, no, no," said Han. "We should catch it!"

The three of them spend hours at the claw machine trying to get a single stuffed toy. After hours, they finally got two. One dog stuffed toy and one bunny stuffed toy.

The three of them decided to go home and eat dinner there. Han and Jisung preferred Chenle's food.

When they got to their house, they saw a car parked in front of their house.

"Is that Ooncle Na, Ooncle No, and Ooncle Jun's car?" Han asked when he saw the car.

"That's not their car, baby," said Jisung.

The three got out of the car and they finally saw the owner of the car.

Jisung and Chenle were both stunned from their places while Han was wondering why his parents were not moving and why the two of them looked shocked.

"Mama... Papa..." Chenle muttered.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

195K 7K 21
❝So, who's our last new classmate?❞ ➶ fetus writing ➶ unedited ©DONGHYUQUE , 2018
12.7K 442 28
"𝑆𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑟...
79.1K 4.8K 36
'can i kiss you?' 'what?! why?' 'is that not normal?' chenle was a very clueless boy. Started: 05 / 03 / 2020 Ended: 07 / 05 / 2020
452K 19.1K 51
𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 "Daddy!" "I'm not your dad!" Where Lee Haneul wakes up and becomes a mom.